MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood »» Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

182 75.52%
4 out of 5: Liked it

53 21.99%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 2.07%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.41%
Voters: 241

09-22-09, 4:13 AM

thought i was the only one that noticed that..i was like WTF are they talking about, what ling and lust fight lol

09-22-09, 4:50 AM

eyerok said:
LordofCorruption said:
eyerok said:
suigetsu00 said:
eyerok said:
Its weird how nobody mentioned that envy keeps referring to Ling fighting Lust but that fight never even happened in the anime. Its so pathetic that they couldn't even edit the dialogues to adjust for that fact. The rest was good.

um....envy kept refering to ling fighting wrath, not lust lol

wait..really?

I got pwned lol
that's what you get for not paying attention :P

No, Envy definatly said Lust. I mean, wtf?

thank you for unpwning me :P
see...the lust fight happened in the manga but they cut it out in the anime. Thats a very stupid oversight I say. Someone should be fired for this :P

I can't really recall Lin having ever fought against Lust in the manga. Went back to read, but I can't find a single image where they even meet each other.

So yeah, fire whoever wrote that part in. And those who didn't notice it during production.

09-22-09, 6:30 AM

Naah, it wasn't the scriptwriter's fault, only the subbers'!
Some of us just watched the subs with the mistake xP I am 100% positive that it was WRITTEN 'crossed swords with Lust' BUT... while what Envy said really could've been either Lust or Wrath (cause their pronunciation is very similar the way the Japanese say wrath), the subbers should've known better than that. It was something like 'rasto' for Lust and 'ra[h]ss' for Wrath...Don't shoot, that was just phonetic xP
Modified by Cenedess, 09-22-09, 6:34 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

09-22-09, 8:46 AM

Nice little episode though a bit to many "non serious scenes" if you ask me.

And am I the only one who started to laugh when Hawkeye handed him the gun?

I was like "WTH is is supposed to do with that 12 clip peashooter against a massive self regenerating lump of meat"
I see the point in trying to make it all serious, giving him the item designed to kill peoples etc.
But still laughable xD

Very nice cliffhanger, cant wait to see how he gets out of there =O

09-22-09, 9:25 AM
Anime Moderator
EternalDreamer said:
And am I the only one who started to laugh when Hawkeye handed him the gun?
Yeah that seemed a bit pointless. But I guess it would be enough to e. g. make your escape.

Really enjoyed the episode, looking forward to the fight in the dark belly lol.

09-22-09, 10:07 AM

LordofCorruption said:
eyerok said:
suigetsu00 said:
eyerok said:
Its weird how nobody mentioned that envy keeps referring to Ling fighting Lust but that fight never even happened in the anime. Its so pathetic that they couldn't even edit the dialogues to adjust for that fact. The rest was good.

um....envy kept refering to ling fighting wrath, not lust lol

wait..really?

I got pwned lol
that's what you get for not paying attention :P

No, Envy definatly said Lust. I mean, wtf?

Not in the Eclipse subs - he definitely says Wrath. (As I don't speak Japanese, I can't say whether or not he says "Wrath" in the original dialogue, or if Eclipse just realized the mistake and fixed it for the English subs.)

09-22-09, 11:47 AM

Doctor Marcoh : o
And really, Envy looks all but male >.> He's goddamn ugly.
And I'm doing as always, watching the episode at the same time as writing now.

First of all, gotta say... Gluttony is.. scary shit O.O
Cool first attack by Mustang btw, although it was completely uneffective xD
And what was that strange dog that Ling spotted? : o
Baaaawww too bad Mustang was of no use there really xD

Now we'll get action with Ed, Al and Ling, wohoo : D ...wait the dog : o baaaaw Envy =.=' He's such a jerk.

Also Bradley/Wrath's son, that Selim kid, damn that's an annoying voice he's got >.>

And Lan Fan's too dedicated to her liege : o

Now this is getting interesting, Mustang got himself into a rather tricky situation there : 3

And this.. is even more interesting, Ed's inside Gluttony's stomach, and Ling's probably there too then : o
Too bad the episode ended there, and still it's a really great ED song, it's awesome : D

So, next episode'll be pretty interesting too, it seems : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.

09-22-09, 12:15 PM

Great episode. Can't wait for the next few episodes.
Especially the revelations of the remaining homunculi (It'll take more episodes, but it's gonna be worth the wait)

09-22-09, 12:20 PM

Although I can say I'm a moderate anime watcher, I've never quite understood their seasons. (13 or 26?) So like only two more episodes and then season is over? Then what? Do we have to wait like we do for American TV shows? House just came back on and I'm just so happy. I dunno what I'd do without FMA. It's the only anime I'm currently watching.

H. R. Giger's Dark Bio-mechanical Fantasy by JasonBourne666

09-22-09, 1:47 PM

Great episode. I wish they would cut down on the comedy though, it really intrudes on the seriousness of the situation.

09-22-09, 2:01 PM

They are doing such an amazing job with this series, the first one was good but this blows it AWAY.
Are they going for 51 episodes again?

09-22-09, 2:21 PM

Scary Gluttony..I was a little suprised by him "drinking" them..
And i love that little Panda. <33

09-22-09, 4:19 PM
Manga Moderator
honey88foru said:
Although I can say I'm a moderate anime watcher, I've never quite understood their seasons. (13 or 26?) So like only two more episodes and then season is over? Then what? Do we have to wait like we do for American TV shows? House just came back on and I'm just so happy. I dunno what I'd do without FMA. It's the only anime I'm currently watching.
Generally when the new "season" starts for an ongoing series like this they'll get a new OP and ED. And that's it.

09-22-09, 5:57 PM

in the belly of the beast....

Great episode. Loving the manga adaption. I don't care if there are "minor" changes at all, still great to see it animated!

Plus some people do need to stop hinting at the next episodes or at least throw it in a tag....

09-22-09, 6:05 PM

Ho shit. The ending of this episode was actually horrifying..Ed and Roy are BOTH fucked.

09-22-09, 6:07 PM

Wow! Amazing episode. Can't wait for the next one. Ed is a God knows where and Mustang really got himself in deep shit now.
Or maybe Wrath is conspiring against his maker and his actually gone tell Mustang everything. Just saying because i got some strange vibes from the conversation with Envy.

Ed getting mad at Mustang for running with them when Gluttony was after him was really funny and the same goes for the failed fire attack Mustang tried.

09-22-09, 9:52 PM

Jrittmayer said:
They are doing such an amazing job with this series, the first one was good but this blows it AWAY.
Are they going for 51 episodes again?

Well, apparantly they haven't decided on that yet (or they just won't tell us), but I actually hope it'll be pretty long, like .. for example D.Gray-man (103 eps : D)
And that's true, the original anime was great, but this is just so much better : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.

09-23-09, 12:21 AM

yay! i really loved this episode!
poor ed and ling..

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

09-23-09, 6:58 AM

Woooow. It was an awesome episode. *_*
I can't wait to the next one!!!

09-23-09, 1:46 PM

I see why everybody loves Ling so much.

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices