MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 50 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shugo Chara!! Doki »» Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 50 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Shugo Chara!! Doki Episode 50 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

16 55.17%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 41.38%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 3.45%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 29

09-18-09, 6:13 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched it on KeyHoleTV.

They are all shocked at their new chara -nari, even Tadase is. Tuning folk doesn't work anymore. The x eggs is in berserk without Ikuto's violin and became huge x-egg and give birth to huge x-chara. Ikuto saved Amu when x-chara attacked them. Ikuto IS thankful for Amu for saving him. Ikuto and Tadase attacking huge x-chara together. Amu's lock on has different color to it because of the power from all four shugo charas. Embryo is there. the scientists finally got embryo. The Easter person is happy and he immediately go to Gozen.

But there's also more x-eggs from all around the town! Utau, Yaya, Nagi, and Rima are there to fight x-eggs and led Amu and Tadase to go. Utau told Ikuto to go for Embryo with Amu. The scientists told them about the elevator. Ikuto told them about the existence of Gozen in the elevator.

They have arrived to Gozen's room. Amu recognized that Hikaru = Gozen now. He was not satisfied with Embryo. The shininess of embyo is no more and he threw it away. Amu, Tadase, and Ikuto were being captured.

Outside, those who were fighting x-eggs were tired now.

Hikaru told them that he's collecting shining things. He also said Hoshina (the Easter person) is no more. Tsukasa told them about the truth about Hikaru. Hikaru = grandson of Hoshina, who gave him strict education. Hikaru is not playing with other children. He found shiny stuff one day, Tsukasa met him, who is being mature in his childhood. He gave him that picture book, he wripped off the page that he thinks that useless. Tsukasa want the missing page = Hikaru's heart, but it's not enough. Embryo is being sad.

Outside, the x eggs are in berserk and went into the room where Amu and others are.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

09-18-09, 8:34 PM

LOL .. looks like it ended up that the small kid is the boss of easter ...

09-18-09, 9:15 PM

1 more episode to the end of shugo chara >_>

Awesome Sig by Lailide

09-18-09, 9:27 PM

I've decided to skip the episode because tsubasalover's summaries are the best

09-18-09, 11:44 PM

Cool episode,

Interesting Twist.

09-19-09, 1:06 AM

i tougth that kiid was the embryo or something among those lines...dissapointed at hi being the boss (yeah rigth a 10 year old kid at the top of a big co.)
amulet bride sure is powerfull Xd but waths up with ikuto`s second end
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

09-19-09, 1:22 AM

I liked the episode.
Seven Seas Treasure *iii*. Amu was so cute in her bride transformation (Amiulet Fortune). Can't wait for next episode.

09-19-09, 6:42 AM

I can't stand the suspense!! I want the next episode NOW!! D:<

09-19-09, 7:15 AM

Can somebody explain me why why WHY Ikuto's seiyuu this time was Ishida Akira??? (or at least that's what it looked like ).

I was so dissapointed because Ikuto is one of my favorite male cahacters in the series and that voice(although is my second favorite ) makes him kinda homo or less masculine.

Maybe I'm mistaken..

Has anyone else noticed that?

09-19-09, 4:19 PM

I liked it. I can't believe there is only one episode left.

09-19-09, 5:36 PM

ramona_cat said:
Can somebody explain me why why WHY Ikuto's seiyuu this time was Ishida Akira??? (or at least that's what it looked like ).

I was so dissapointed because Ikuto is one of my favorite male cahacters in the series and that voice(although is my second favorite ) makes him kinda homo or less masculine.

Maybe I'm mistaken..

Really? How did you notice this? It sounded the same to me.

09-19-09, 5:47 PM

ThAT wAS aWEsOMe!! really eventful episode>< Cant wait for 102!! bearing the fillers was worth it ^^

09-19-09, 8:18 PM

Oh! I so knew this was going 2 hapen. they gave a lot of foreshadowings in the story. But its just so sad they "x" eggsT_T.

09-20-09, 2:32 AM

shuffleair said:
ramona_cat said:

Maybe I'm mistaken..

Really? How did you notice this? It sounded the same to me.

haha he is my (2nd) favorite seiyuu and his voice is easily recognisable since it's kinda unique. But in this episode it sounded different and a moment later I was surprised to hear Ishida Akira's voice.

It's too bad that Idon't know how to read kanji. If I knew then at the end, where the siyuus are written , I would be able to confirm my thoughts

09-20-09, 3:31 AM

It's sad how Nagihiko want to hide Temari, I wish he could just tell Amu soon :/
I'm glad season 3 will be airing soon :)

09-20-09, 4:14 AM

Tarrasji said:
It's sad how Nagihiko want to hide Temari, I wish he could just tell Amu soon :/

You know when?

This episode was awsome. I want to Nagihiko show Temari but I think we must wait ;) I want to see Amu's face when she wakes up that Nadeshiko was Nagihiko all time ;p

09-20-09, 9:38 AM

Wow. So getting the Embryo was all for nothing? Took them 101 episodes to catch it..what a waste. Maybe something'll happen in the last ep. I sort of don't like Ikuto's pirate outfit :/ But atleast we get to see his regular transformation next <3 Been such a while since we've seen it.

09-20-09, 10:45 AM

saska said:
Tarrasji said:

You know when?

Should start airing on third October. Or something like that.

Well, this episode was "Okay", i guess. Way too much talking, and it seemed like it consisted of half manga chapter - they really like to filler it.
And I really loved how Utau was all like "IKUTO!", and Rima was all like "AMU!" ... and nobody cared about Tadase XD Made my day.

Well yeah, I do wonder how they will end the next weeks episode...

^Manga-Spoiler

09-20-09, 11:26 AM

they executed the "hime" line beautifully

sigh... ikuto is back to normal <3

09-20-09, 12:27 PM

The first half was really pretty and cute with all those little hearts, just like how Shugo Chara should be. :D

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices