Forum Settings
Forums

Any good Anime with Harem, action and maybe some romance?

New
May 10, 2014 4:28 PM

Apr 2014
Hey guys :) I'm looking for any anime with harem, action and romance! Oh, and a strong MC? Here's a list of anime I have watched, any anime similar to these would be great! Also, if you can post a short summary about the ones you suggest, that would be amazing! P.s You're welcome to also post your favorite anime as a suggest, but please post anime with the above genres as well!

Animes I have watched:
Kaze No Stigma
Guilty Crown
Campione
Buso Renkin
Death Note
Demon King
hagure yuusha no estetica
High school dxd 1st and 2nd season
Strike the blood
Highschool of the dead
Infinite Stratos season 1 and 2
Hidan no Aria
Tokyo Ravens
Sekirei season one and two
Chaos; Head
Chrome Shelled Regios
Seikon no Qwaser
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Suisei no Gargantia
May 10, 2014 4:52 PM

Apr 2013
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari - great action with a baller MC; harem supreme although he doesn't choose anyone.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5781/Isekai_no_Seikishi_Monogatari
May 10, 2014 4:57 PM

May 2012
hyakka ryouran: samurai girls
hyakka ryouran: samurai bride
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 10, 2014 4:58 PM

Feb 2013
ben-to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvgx-cBZlw here the opening
smooki91May 10, 2014 5:53 PM
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
May 10, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2014
I am currently watching Hyakka ryouran, but Yagyu Munenori doesn't seem all that strong..? Don't think i'll be watching season two.. Ben-to and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari both have been recommend to me before, but I never got into them, but i'll try them :)
May 10, 2014 5:51 PM

May 2011
Sora no Otoshimono comes to mind.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5958/Sora_no_Otoshimono
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
May 10, 2014 5:54 PM

Apr 2014
Sora no Otoshimono looks like a very interesting and good anime... But the MC looks like he's just a little kid from what ive seen in pictures? ..
May 10, 2014 5:56 PM

May 2012
shadow13456 said:
I am currently watching Hyakka ryouran, but Yagyu Munenori doesn't seem all that strong..? Don't think i'll be watching season two.. Ben-to and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari both have been recommend to me before, but I never got into them, but i'll try them :)
oh well at least i gave it a try
most harem i see are like slice of life
sword art online is harem-ish its a great anime(the first half anyway) has action and op mc
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 10, 2014 6:00 PM

Apr 2014
Go for "Kore wa zombie desu ka" it has a strong MC and some action, its funny and I would say its a harem/romance thing with ecchi :) I rated it with a 9 and loved the second season too.... You could give it a try :D
May 10, 2014 6:10 PM

Apr 2014
I've seen SAO, and in my opinion Sword art online was a harem... He had about 5-7 girls wanting him, but he ended up choosing one. Kore wa zombie desu ka? Ive heard about it, but never thought of watching it.. But from what you are saying, it sounds perfect for me <3 Plus a second season? :3
May 10, 2014 6:11 PM

Feb 2014
anime like campione ? you must def watch Strike the blood then :)

oh nvm , you've watched it...
May 10, 2014 6:13 PM

Apr 2014
Dark-Elf, in my list I mentioned Strike The Blood... It was a really amazing anime in my opinion and I wish I could unwatch it so I can re watch it :c But thank you anyway <3
May 10, 2014 6:16 PM

Feb 2014
try "Zero no Tsukaima" , the MC have hidden power (or special skill)

the 1st and 2nd season, weren't harem yet... but in 3rd and 4th season it's became harem

or maybe you can check "dakara boku wa h dekinai"

and you must def-ly watch Date a Live ! epic one (action,romance,harem)... the 2nd season is airing
May 10, 2014 6:20 PM

Apr 2014
Zero no tsukaima? I'll have to look into that.. As for Dakara boku wa h dekinai, I was planing on watching that anime after I finished the one I am on, but I dont know.. Could you give me a short summary about it maybe? And Date A live? Ill have to look into that one and watch it as well! :)
May 10, 2014 6:25 PM

Apr 2014
Ahhh... I forgot to mention "Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou" It got a strong and kind of evil MC and ...well its a Shounen but its clearly action/harem focused with much echhi and funny :D
May 10, 2014 6:26 PM

Feb 2014
Dakara boku wa h dekinai,
story about a boy who is very perverted, meet a girl who is actually a shinigami, and together looking for "something important". adventure , meet friend(s), boss. and... (watch it, i'm afraid i'll spoil it)

it's little spoiler , but the the boy is actually have hidden power

edit:
ohh and about Date a Live ... it's like "Date a girl, make she fall in love, or the world will be destroyed"

it's not a normal girl(s) , they're all .... (watch it!) it's awesome , don't forget the 2nd season is currently airing
May 10, 2014 6:28 PM

Apr 2014
It sounds pretty good from that short of a summary.. I'll give it a try :) Thank you <3

Oh and that's what Date a Live is about? That sounds amazing <3 I will definitely watch that anime either next or after my next :) Thank you again :)
_NoticeMeSenpai_May 10, 2014 6:33 PM
May 10, 2014 6:31 PM

Apr 2014
Oh and Erdna I mentioned that as well, I just used its nick name (Demon King) But that was a really good anime as well. Thank you anyway :)
May 10, 2014 8:06 PM
Nov 2012
id say the king anime of all harems is the world god only knows (season 1-3 with ovas)

imo ichiban ushiro is just a watered down hataraku maou-sama :/
May 10, 2014 8:30 PM

Apr 2014
Hataraku was a good anime.. But there wasn't enough episodes, fighting, or storyline.. :c And the world god only knows? It looks good, but how is it really?
May 10, 2014 9:43 PM
Nov 2012
shadow13456 said:
Hataraku was a good anime.. But there wasn't enough episodes, fighting, or storyline.. :c And the world god only knows? It looks good, but how is it really?

if ur looking for a more in depth harem try Shuffle, it actually has a plot with climax and satisfactory ending.

as for the world god only knows, its technically a shojo so you can get that vibe from it, but all in all it got pretty good and serious near the ending and was pretty funny throughout
May 10, 2014 10:04 PM

Apr 2014
Shuffle? I've heard about it and i've seen it just about everywhere.. So I might as well try it and see how it goes :3 Yeah with a shojo I always get those certain vibes from the anime :3 So I'll try the world god only knows as well :) If any more anime come up or you think of any please let me know via this post or message! Thank you :) <3
Jan 6, 2015 7:50 PM
Jan 2015
One you might consider watching that I thoroughly enjoyed is trinity 7.
Aug 18, 2015 3:43 AM
Aug 2015
The world god only knows is definitely the best harem there is action in the 3rd season and the mc is a freaking boss and a reject but I'm really good harem it's what I watch
Aug 18, 2015 3:44 AM
Aug 2015
Also maburaho is corresponding to the criteria you asked for
Aug 18, 2015 3:46 AM
Aug 2015
There's also freezing and seiken tsukai no world break(mc starts as a wimp for the beginning of the first episode so it's a really short amount of time)
Aug 18, 2015 7:35 AM

Apr 2013
Grisaia
Aug 18, 2015 8:33 AM

Apr 2015
+1 Date a Live
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Oct 28, 2015 6:53 AM
Oct 2015
To Love RU is great though .. And if you want an anime like sao .. I would prefer Log Horizon..
Oct 28, 2015 7:56 AM

Feb 2015
Cat Planet Cuties - don't let the daft name put you off, it's a great action harem
Oct 28, 2015 7:58 AM

Sep 2015
- Grisaia +1 - there's a sequel too
- Trinity Seven +1
-Remix-Oct 28, 2015 8:07 AM
I'm new, forgive me ;_;
Nov 21, 2015 1:00 AM
Nov 2015
watch zetsu no tempest good super natural and romantic and good storyline.
Dec 24, 2015 5:44 PM
Dec 2015
Here goes :
Infinite stratos
Sword art online
Sakurasou no per na kanojo(no action)
Sora no otoshimono
Hoshizora e kakaru hashi(no action)
Nisekoi(no action and ecchi)
Absolute duo
Rail wars(no action)
DanMachi
Date a live

Im newbie , sorry if there's a mistaken
Dec 24, 2015 6:23 PM

Jul 2015
_NoticeMeSenpai_ said:
Hey guys :) I'm looking for any anime with harem, action and romance! Oh, and a strong MC? Here's a list of anime I have watched, any anime similar to these would be great! Also, if you can post a short summary about the ones you suggest, that would be amazing! P.s You're welcome to also post your favorite anime as a suggest, but please post anime with the above genres as well!

Animes I have watched:
Kaze No Stigma
Guilty Crown
Campione
Buso Renkin
Death Note
Demon King
hagure yuusha no estetica
High school dxd 1st and 2nd season
Strike the blood
Highschool of the dead
Infinite Stratos season 1 and 2
Hidan no Aria
Tokyo Ravens
Sekirei season one and two
Chaos; Head
Chrome Shelled Regios
Seikon no Qwaser
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Suisei no Gargantia

All these may not for want you want but each have pieces.

Absolute Duo
Accel World
Angel Beats! [Pretty close to what you want I think]
Charlotte [Same]
Rosario to Vampire
Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei [Definitely has the strong mc.]
Bokura ga Ita
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
ef: A Tale of Memories [Romance]
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk [Close again.] [Harem/action/romance]
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Hotarubi no Mori e [Mainly romance and a movie instead of a series.]
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha [Close to what your looking for again I think other than harem.]
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Ookami to Koushinryou [Not harem but one of my personal favorites :p.]
Dec 24, 2015 9:21 PM
Jan 2014
You might try one of the naughty ones.

"Harem Time" - It's Hentai, but it's definitely a Harem Story, and it has romance, even conversation between the male MC, and the girls in the story. Lots of girls. I mean a whole gaggle of girls. Tons of girls.

And in the end, the logical thing happens. Every single one ends up pregnant. But hey, you knew that should happen right?
Dec 24, 2015 9:37 PM

Dec 2015
Onegai Teacher - Really good romance story.
Seto no Hanayome - It emphasis on comedy & action although it's a harem.
To Love-Ru - It has 4 season & it's a really good harem/ecchi. You'll sometimes wanna punch the MC.
Dec 24, 2015 9:57 PM
Sep 2015
Try date a live! Romance,sci-fi,harem,action and romance.The story is "This year,a massive natural disaster called the spacequake happens in around Europe,which killed many people.After that,mini spacequakes happens around Japan.Itsuka shido,the main character,is an ordinary school boy.He promised his sister later he will eat with her in her desired restaurant.After school,he realized he was late as he need to meet his little sister,so he Sprint to the location.But suddenly,a spacequake happen!He run as fast as he could,he was afraid that his sister is not safe.But just before he was hit by the quake,He was teleported.The place he was teleported was in a flying invisible ship.He was in the middle of a secret organisation.They said that every time a space quake happened,A human-like creature called spirit was summoned.The government create a organisation(I forgot the name) to kill of this spirit as they contain destructive power.But the secret organisation found out another less violent way to deal with them....Which is to date them....

Sry this is quite long.But pls read!This has a second season as well!
SenpaiKingDec 24, 2015 10:09 PM
Dec 25, 2015 1:21 AM

Dec 2015
SenpaiKing said:
Try date a live! Romance,sci-fi,harem,action and romance.The story is "This year,a massive natural disaster called the spacequake happens in around Europe,which killed many people.After that,mini spacequakes happens around Japan.Itsuka shido,the main character,is an ordinary school boy.He promised his sister later he will eat with her in her desired restaurant.After school,he realized he was late as he need to meet his little sister,so he Sprint to the location.But suddenly,a spacequake happen!He run as fast as he could,he was afraid that his sister is not safe.But just before he was hit by the quake,He was teleported.The place he was teleported was in a flying invisible ship.He was in the middle of a secret organisation.They said that every time a space quake happened,A human-like creature called spirit was summoned.The government create a organisation(I forgot the name) to kill of this spirit as they contain destructive power.But the secret organisation found out another less violent way to deal with them....Which is to date them....

Sry this is quite long.But pls read!This has a second season as well!

So, according to you, MC's gonna date various alien chicks? If that's the plot, count me in!
Dec 25, 2015 9:01 AM

Jan 2015
Don't you realize how old this is?
Feb 21, 2016 3:51 PM
Feb 2016
I think highschool dxd is the best.
Nov 15, 2016 1:45 PM
Nov 2016
Absolute Duo is pretty good

More topics from this board

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
3 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
6 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
10 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - Yesterday

2 by Snailsoup »»
Yesterday, 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.