Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 8, 2014 11:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, that match wasn't as exciting as I had thought.

Yuzuki's despair is still there because of her lack of resolve. Doesn't look like Ruuko is doing any better though. Looks like they introduced the last of the main players toot his episode.
Stark700May 8, 2014 11:42 AM
May 8, 2014 12:34 PM
May 2014
Stark700 said:
Meh, that match wasn't as exciting as I had thought.

Exciting.. Well, it kind of was, but it was so short.

Somehow alot of things happened this episode, and just about everything except the battle
with Akira had a negative tone. Ru wonders why she likes battles so much, and she dreams
yet another dream about that world.

Btw, what does "Sono shoujo wa zetsubou" (thats what it sounds like anyway) actually mean?
It was said at the end of ep 6.
Horrible seems to have translated it to "The girl's desire", but zetsubou is despair, isn't it?
konatachan80May 8, 2014 12:38 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 12:40 PM

Dec 2010
I like this whole dark atmosphere. I hope it'll keep getting darker and darker. And more suffering for the girls.

konatachan80 said:
Btw, what does "Sono shoujo wa zetsubou" actually mean?
It was said at the end of ep 6.
Horrible seems to have translated it to "The girl's desire", but zetsubou is despair, isn't it?

It's setsubo (切望) = desire.
May 8, 2014 12:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Such a dramatic episode. Fist half I enjoyed seeing Akira squirm as Ruko and Tama DESTROYED Akira. Then we have Iona get challenged by Akira who by now has 2 loses in her book. Akira most likely got DESTROYED by Iona and thus ending her Selector status.

Akira's face as Tama goes for the final attack.

Pirilik, Akira's LRIG could not see Ruko's wish. Hmm reminds me of a certain event.
Oh yea now I remember, Yugioh

Poor Yuzuki, not only is her wish impossible to her, but she has a ad reputation now.

Hitoe at this rate may end up in a mental facility due to her current situation.

Now i'm wondering why does Ruko's mom think she was scary. I have a thory, maybe Ruko's mom lost a Selector battle 3 times and her wish caused her to find Ruko scary.
I mean I doubt Ruko was a monster as a child, so to me I say her mother played WIXOSS before.

Anyone agree with my theory?

Preview next episode: Oh boy, we have a big match next week. Iona vs Ruko. Now that's what's best for business. Two high profile matches in a row for Ruko. She beat Akira easily, but I'm not so sure on Iona. Either way anxious to see the result of the destroyed Akira.
SweetKiichigoMay 8, 2014 12:46 PM

May 8, 2014 12:46 PM

Jan 2014
Aki lucky got really "lucky" didn't she. One b*tch down 1 more to go...

This show kinda gives me the creeps. I'm not one for dark atmosphere's though but I'm wondering what ru's wish will be in the end. I'm guessing the way she has fun while battling is what leads to the condition towards being an eternal girl.

I'm sure she'll probably wish that all the selector stuff is reversed or something... who knows. If there is one thing this show is it is interesting.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

May 8, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2008
Well, we all should this wasn't aim for card matches viewers since this anime is very dark and matches end so quick and Ruuko end up defeating Akira easily.
She enjoy the battle and next episode will be battle against Iona and Ruuko will probably lose her match against her.

I don't know how this will continue since it's already decide that this anime will have a 2nd season

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 8, 2014 12:52 PM
May 2014
DarkDooM2 said:
It's setsubo (切望) = desire.

Ah..thanks. I was wondering because that word sounded just about the same as in that other series.

Sometimes it's a bit hard with those words that sounds (almost) the same but has different meaning.
But then again, the same is true with quite a few words in english.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 12:54 PM

Oct 2010
Chiyori was cool, her bright personality was kinda refreshing due to the dark tone of the anime.
May 8, 2014 12:57 PM

May 2014
i was kinda hoping we would figuer out Ruuko's wish in this epi (like Akira's LRIG diging deep and seeying somthing horible, that would have been interesting) ... seeing Akira go down was kinda fun though :P ... and that dark atmospher wowww, Higarushi all over again O_O ... but i'm gonna be verry disapointed if it ended like Higarushi too ... all in all 10/10 for the dark theme :)
May 8, 2014 1:05 PM
May 2014
Madara31 said:
Chiyori was cool, her bright personality was kinda refreshing due to the dark tone of the anime.

lol, she was...different. I'd say she has the most hyper/turbo personality of all atm.
She knew that losing 3 times was very very bad and whatnot, but she didn't seem to have a care in the world.
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 1:17 PM

May 2013
Akira lost twice now. She had what was coming to her when she battled Ruko.
May 8, 2014 1:27 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Goddamnit Akira.. Why so annoying?! -.-
She was no match for Ruuko. XD . Tama's Arc- Aura totally destroyed her deck!

New character introduced; Chiyori, a loli Selector. XD
She's quite energetic! Probably isn't aware of the real consequences of losing 3 battles..

I think Yuzuki is being a little too possessive about Kazuki.
She almost sounds like she doesn't want him to have any friends other than her..
Too incestuous.. Too gross..

Poor Ruuko. She's at a total loss.. I hope there's a way to turn Hitoe back to normal.

Good episode. So, did Akira lose against Iona too?! XD

Well if I remember correctly, Iona's card said Akira's first loss was against Iona, her second loss against Ruko so it was implied she lost a 3rd time and twice to Iona since Akira was facing beginner Selectors to make up for her first loss to Iona.

May 8, 2014 1:40 PM
May 2014
SweetKotomi said:
Well if I remember correctly, Iona's card said Akira's first loss was against Iona, her second loss against Ruko so it was implied she lost since Akira was facing beginner Selectors to make up for her loss to Iona.

It seems Akira never battled Iona because she avoided doing so (the card questioned why, when her wish was to ruin Iona's life).

According to the card Akira gave the sick girl the third defeat (not Iona), but after that Akira
easily lost to the one Iona beat (1st defeat), and now she lost to Ru (2nd defeat).
She apparently challenged Iona just after that discussion (wixoss card, frames, Iona holding up hers).
konatachan80May 8, 2014 1:55 PM
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 1:49 PM
Apr 2013
I do not believe it is three seperate defeats, it is three consecutive defeats. That means that Aki will be at her second defeat after the probable loss to Iona. Atleast that is how I have taken how the loss system works.
May 8, 2014 1:54 PM
May 2014
ponygon123 said:
I do not believe it is three seperate defeats, it is three consecutive defeats. That means that Aki will be at her second defeat after the probable loss to Iona. Atleast that is how I have taken how the loss system works.

Maybe, but it would differ from what was explained since the beginning, and reconfirmed after Hitoe's 3rd defeat.
They simply said three defeats and it's over, nothing about them having to be consecutive.
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 1:56 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Although Iona's LRIG's way of speaking doesn't make me want to turn off the sound like Akira's does, it's still quite annoying. So many annoying voices and characters in this series, even if they aren't main characters. Like those girls who wanted to speak with Yuzuki =_= Anyways, I pity Akira because she doesn't care if her life goes into ruins, she just wants to see Iona fall. A pretty dumb life goal...but if it really makes her happy, she can keep trying.

Hitoe :( even her mother is terribly worried, though who wouldn't be. She was only chattering nonstop about her friends a day ago, and now she doesn't remmeber them, nor can she see what she wrote in her notebook. Aside from this, I wish they could tone down the drama and angst a little bit, it feels a little excessive atm. But I'm still interested in what will happen next, and what Hanako isn't telling.

Lastly, the thing in Ruuko's dream reminds me of a Gauna...
May 8, 2014 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
ponygon123 said:

Its just 3 losses, doesn't have to be consecutive. Akira is out. If you lose 3 times, doesn't matter what order you're done. Iona's card basically said she's out from the time she challenged her.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

May 8, 2014 2:05 PM
Apr 2013
I thought they said three consecutive but I am wrong i guess so Aki is out then as I would assume Iona won. OK so they main characters are dropping like flies then and this show has two seasons. Either they add all new characters or these girls will come back into the game somehow
May 8, 2014 2:07 PM

Jan 2009
1. Good job ruko, owning akira in a single blow

2. Seeing iona giving akira her own medicine was awesome.

3. The game is pretty boring. But the dark atmosphere is very alluring

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 8, 2014 2:09 PM

May 2012
This shit just keep getting darker, and darker, and darker. And I'm loving it.

Only Akira would be dum enough to forget that she has a real job she needs to go to. Seems like Iona is going to put her in her place. Wonder if that's going to be her second or third lost? Feeling real bad for Yuzuki and Hitoe. The way thing are going I don't think things will get better.
May 8, 2014 2:45 PM

Sep 2012
they really delivered this episode!

edit...

an episode or two back, I got to thinking:
it seems like everything is going to keep going downhill. everyone will lose their wishes and there will be a whole world of pain. then, I think Ru is going to figure out the loop-hole to bust the game and she'll make the "wish" or whatever to revert the infection and bring the girls together again; for everyone.
Compl3teMay 8, 2014 2:49 PM
May 8, 2014 2:49 PM

Oct 2013
uran10 said:

I'm sure she'll probably wish that all the selector stuff is reversed or something... who knows. If there is one thing this show is it is interesting.

They said in an earlier episode that this wish wouldn't work.

I really liked that the mother of Hitoe actually reacted to the strange behaviour of her daughter. To often the parents in Anime are just bystanders doing nothing in serious situations. Checking the supposed friends would be a move every caring parent would do in this situation.

Now I am curious if Hitoe will commit suicide. It would fit the atmosphere of the show. The girl who lost against Akira off-screen already died indirectly so there shouldn't be a problem killing of a character.

Really liking this show so far.
May 8, 2014 3:01 PM

Apr 2010
Akira was beaten fast seems she really underestimated Ruko, tho she got what she deserved.
And it seems her last battle also took place right after that.
To me it seems that the girls who have a wish are striving so hard for there wish that they are forgetting what matters and achieve the opposite from there wish.
Akira was so obsessed with battles that she forgot to come in time for work.
Yuzuki is completely avoiding her brother and even a bit hostile towards him, and there relationship seems to be off worse.
Tho i have to say in her case that might be a healthy thing.

This episode was pretty depressive every character seemed to be down and it looked like things got worse.
Question is will things change.
And i especially have this question towards Ruko till now it seems she has been doubting all this time even in her battle with Akira.
And it only got worse over the corse of the anime.
Will she find the resolve to fight?
May 8, 2014 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
This sucks, I wish the battle scenes didn't happen off-screen, especially the one with Ruko beating Akira. Did Iona and Akira battle? In that case Akira is probably out.
May 8, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2014
Im really glad that those battles were shorter than usual, cutting them off makes this show so much better
May 8, 2014 3:30 PM
May 2014
-Kurisuta- said:
This sucks, I wish the battle scenes didn't happen off-screen, especially the one with Ruko beating Akira. Did Iona and Akira battle? In that case Akira is probably out.

That was very much onscreen, but it was done so quickly.

Yes, I would assume they battled considering the opening did (while that lrig said "I guess it's game over for her").
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 3:33 PM

Apr 2012
We'll be saying goodbye to Akira soon I guess.

Ruko VS Akira was very enjoyable! Fun seeing Akira getting curbstomped. I want to see Iona beat Akira up, hahaha.

Right now I'm just watching for the story and pretending that the game they're playing is Angelic Layer instead of yugioh.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 8, 2014 4:23 PM

Jan 2013
Compl3te said:
they really delivered this episode!

edit...

an episode or two back, I got to thinking:
it seems like everything is going to keep going downhill. everyone will lose their wishes and there will be a whole world of pain. then, I think Ru is going to figure out the loop-hole to bust the game and she'll make the "wish" or whatever to revert the infection and bring the girls together again; for everyone.

So she's going to pull a Madoka out of her ass?
J/K But I can see this happening also.

Also, I hate it when B*tches are so damn cocky when they are winning, so much as to rub it in when they beat people. But when they lose, they call YOU the bad guy for kicking their ass. Hey pot! I'm kettle! You're black!
May 8, 2014 4:27 PM

Mar 2014
The show gets darker as it airs.. I love it.
Hopefully, at least one main character dies or add one more character that got their wish tainted to really raise the dark tone of this anime. You know, Madoka-deconstruction level
I'm actually starting to dislike Kazuki as he continues to neglect his sister.

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
Hardwork betrays none, but dreams betray many.
May 8, 2014 4:29 PM

Jul 2012
If Akiras wish is to ruin the life of Iona, does that mean if Akira loses, Ionas life will become amazing?

If that is the case, why not wish your life to become shit, willfully lose 3 times and enjoy best life?
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
May 8, 2014 4:34 PM

Mar 2014
Orsonius said:
why not wish your life to become shit, willfully lose 3 times and enjoy best life?

If they could change/make wishes that easily, Ruko wouldn't have a problem having a wish and Yuzuki wouldn't be in such of a crisis right now. Same goes for Akira.
These wishes are the ones they really want, before even becoming a Selector, such as Hitoe wanting friends and Yuzuki longing for Kazuki. So I guess it's already set or something?

Although they could just be densely retarded and actually didn't think of that, but we wouldn't want that kind of plot, would we?
RedraftMay 8, 2014 4:38 PM

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
May 8, 2014 4:42 PM
May 2014
Orsonius said:
If Akiras wish is to ruin the life of Iona, does that mean if Akira loses, Ionas life will become amazing?

If that is the case, why not wish your life to become shit, willfully lose 3 times and enjoy best life?

I seem to remember something about only heartfelt wishes apply (or something like that).

No I would assume it only affects the losing party, iow it will most likely result in the (permanent) ruin of her own life instead.
She was already beginning to do that herself because of her obsessive chasing of selectors..which sort of implies that there are quite few selectors, and they're hard to find.
-- Lord fifth
May 8, 2014 4:44 PM

Jul 2012
Redraft said:
Orsonius said:
why not wish your life to become shit, willfully lose 3 times and enjoy best life?

If they could change/make wishes that easily, Ruko wouldn't have a problem having a wish and Yuzuki wouldn't be in such of a crisis right now. Same goes for Akira.
These wishes are the ones they really want, before even becoming a Selector, such as Hitoe wanting friends and Yuzuki longing for Kazuki. So I guess it's already set or something?

Although they could just be densely retarded and actually didn't think of that, but we wouldn't want that kind of plot, would we?

Well there are 2 mysteries here.

1) How do negative wishes like Akiras work if they are tainted?
2) Are wishes fixed?

For 1. We only have seen a postive wish become tainted.
I want friends became to. I can never have friends.

AkiLucky wishes
I want Ionas life to be shit. And it could become to. Ionas life becomes awesome.
Or Akiras life becomes shit instead.

Now 2)
I bet or well maybe just think Ruuko will end up having a wish at some point, so the state of your wish might change.
May 8, 2014 4:47 PM

Jul 2013
Awesome work Ruuko. Curbstomping Akira :D
Guess it's time Akira gets curbstomped again, this time by Iona. Bye Bye Akira.

Man Hitoe, feel so bad for her.

Lol the new Selector - Hiyori. Quite the energetic one.
May 8, 2014 4:50 PM

Jul 2013
Wow the fight was short lived, I expect it bit more longer for Akari and Ruko. Well at least Ruko shut her up for a while. Iona and Urisu are really scary when they are taunting against Akari though.

Damn, its getting really darker in here, I can sense Yuzuki's despair on her brothers lost, Ruko's wish is still unconfirmed, and Hitoe still struggling to find who she is. IDK why but its getting better if it keeps like this. Though still need more longer card battles.

Chiyori on the other hand looks like a refreshing character, so I hope we get to see more of her.

May 8, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2014
Orsonius said:
Redraft said:
Orsonius said:

Hopefully, we will find out soon enough to what happens to wishes like Akira's when she gets beaten by Iona. Although, If I had to choose, I'd go with Akira's life becomes shitty instead of Iona's life becoming luxurious.

She will eventually end up on making a wish because that's a given but hopefully it won't end up in a Madoka Magica's fashion kind of way.

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
May 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Jul 2012
Redraft said:
hopefully it won't end up in a Madoka Magica's fashion kind of way.

Oh I hope so too. No more fucking reset endings. I want all the bad things that happened actually have meaning and not just get reverted by some god power bullshit like in Meguka.
May 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Jul 2013
kinda confused as to whether or not akira lost her 3rd match. if akira did lose all 3 matches, wouldn't that mean that her wish would backfire on her and iona's life would be really awesome (i guess you can't tell much of a difference since we don't know much about iona)?

i really can't stand akira but that doesn't take away from the fact that her story's interesting. i'm looking forward to more with her and iona.

the creators are really going all out on the angst.

whoa. it was refreshing to see a parent actually care about her daughter the way hitoe's mom did
May 8, 2014 5:03 PM

Jul 2012
orchidork said:
kinda confused as to whether or not akira lost her 3rd match. if akira did lose all 3 matches, wouldn't that mean that her wish would backfire on her and iona's life would be really awesome (i guess you can't tell much of a difference since we don't know much about iona)?

i really can't stand akira but that doesn't take away from the fact that her story's interesting. i'm looking forward to more with her and iona.

the creators are really going all out on the angst.

whoa. it was refreshing to see a parent actually care about her daughter the way hitoe's mom did

She lost 2 so far, but now is facing off Iona. I guess this was it for AkiLucky.

>Angst

Well it is Mari Okada, if you have seen BRS you'd know what to expect.

>Parents

It is refreshing to see that the universe they live in does not only consist off teenagers but also actual adults such as parents.
In Meguka we only saw Megukas parents, Homu for example never had parents apparelty.
May 8, 2014 5:03 PM

Aug 2012
I'm tellin you guys, worrying about seeing the battles is hopeless. They're only showing what we need to see, which is the interaction and meshing of the Selector and LRIG. This battle confirmed why Akira actually isn't very good, it's because she has no dynamic with Piriluk. It seemed like they meshed before when things were going good, but as soon as Ruko started breaking her down Akira began showing her shitty attitude toward Piriluk.

Adversely, we continue to see Tama and Ruko's dynamic evolve with Ruko telling her she can battoru to her hearts' content, and then of course enjoying the battle herself even though she tries to deny it.

Speaking of denying her enjoyment, I really wanted Ruko to laugh in Akira's face and say "so the fuck what if I enjoyed it, you're a bitch anyway" but I think it's important that she doesn't completely accept it for now. If my theory is right and the growing dynamic between the Selectors and the LRIGs is what causes the LRIGs to evolve, then the moment she becomes a total sadist and wholeheartedly accepts her "scary" nature will be when Tama evolves into the beast we see in her dreams. Probably won't happen till season 2 though.
Orsonius said:
I would expect something more like what we're already seeing. Akira's so obsessed with her wish of bringing ruin to Iona's life that she's ruining her own. So I think if her wish becomes tainted she will somehow lose every ounce of her cruel manipulative abilities so that she could never hope to touch Iona's well being. I thing they're trying to tell us that focusing your life on hurting someone else's will only hurt your own.

Actually, if we're Aki-lucky, she will undergo a drastic and depressing downward spiral like Hitoe and get some legit development out of it. Though I'm guessing she'll just have her life ruined instead. Which I'm also okay with.
May 8, 2014 5:31 PM

Dec 2012
AlexTheRiot said:
This battle confirmed why Akira actually isn't very good, it's because she has no dynamic with Piriluk. It seemed like they meshed before when things were going good, but as soon as Ruko started breaking her down Akira began showing her shitty attitude toward Piriluk.

Speaking of which, don't you guys think Iora matches Piruluk's personality (cold, quiet, apathetic) more than her own LRIG's, while Akira matches Urisu's (sadistic, annoying, bitchy)? It seems to me like they're switched or something.
May 8, 2014 6:26 PM

Aug 2012
Tulicloure said:
AlexTheRiot said:
This battle confirmed why Akira actually isn't very good, it's because she has no dynamic with Piriluk. It seemed like they meshed before when things were going good, but as soon as Ruko started breaking her down Akira began showing her shitty attitude toward Piriluk.

Speaking of which, don't you guys think Iora matches Piruluk's personality (cold, quiet, apathetic) more than her own LRIG's, while Akira matches Urisu's (sadistic, annoying, bitchy)? It seems to me like they're switched or something.
That could be a testament to how good Iona is, she was able to create a strong dynamic with an LRIG that seemingly would have suited Akira more. Though Urisu is a exponentially more tolerable than Akira, and I think that Akira would have earned Urisu's disrespect anyway since she'd get to see even more of her shitty attitude. Iona's just far more cut out for the title of eternal girl.
May 8, 2014 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
dat voice acting doe..

everyone seems to be breaking down,Iora and the new girl are pretty much the only stable ones right now.
May 8, 2014 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Ruko won against Akira. The story is getting darker and darker.

I feel bad for Yuzuki.
May 8, 2014 7:27 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah it's darker but R 17+ dark? no.
Judging from Hitoe's moments it seems like she wants to kill herself since that would be better than living like that, now that would be 17+ and sad as f***.

Akira lost, now to wait to see what happened to her, the reverse of her wish doesn't seem like it will harm her but it will in some weird way.

Ruuko's mother has to be involved in Wixoss somehow.
New girl, I feel bad for her already :(

Seems the card game itself isn't important to show in all it's detail, it's the characters that matter, go play the game in real life is what they'e basically saying.

And I do want a Madoka ending :( Hitoe with her friends again (if she doesn't kill herself) and Yuzuki's reverse wish (you know it's gonna happen)
May 8, 2014 7:35 PM

Apr 2012
Every episode it gets darker and darker. In fact I've never seen an anime like that.
May 8, 2014 9:12 PM
Dec 2008
Iona's voice, dayummm, was so delighted to see more of her role in this episode.
May 8, 2014 9:25 PM

Jul 2012
So apparently Aki wasn't as good of a Wixoss player as suggested earlier on, just that she took advantage of other people's weakness (that's my girl <3). Hopefully she managed to beat Iona but that doesn't seem likely.

We see the development of Ru-ru turning into a psycho in this episode. She doesn't have a wish yet she is destroying everyone else's wish for her own enjoyment. She is directly ruining every other Selector's life when she battles & wins against them. Its no wonder why she is "scary". She seems to realize this once Aki says something but yet she still has the drive to play.
I bet somewhere down the line Ru-ru ends up battling Yuzuki due to her mental breakdown and Ru-ru beats the crap out of her.
May 8, 2014 10:00 PM

Apr 2013
Maybe a suicide attempt in the future for Hitoe. I'm guessing Akira is going to lose to Iona and have her wish tainted. Does that mean more success for Iona in her future?

So Ruuko's mother is afraid of her. Maybe something is wrong with Ruuko's personality. Hopefully she turns psychotic and destroys everyone and taints their wishes.
May 8, 2014 10:09 PM

Mar 2008
Man I love this show. It doesn't try to please the audience with moe and fan service like Madoka. Sorry, Madoka fan boys, Mado magi just sucks : ) .
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.