Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2014 12:01 AM

Apr 2014
I'm just about done creating my list background in photoshop but i'm stumped on what final 2 pictures of anime characters i should add. If you guys could give me some suggestions that'b great. The final 2 must be characters from anime not already in the picture and they must have been from anime iv'e seen. Some of the characters i wanted to include didn't have any good pictures of the size i need (Plz msg me if u find a good steins;gate picture that is, or can be made into a 220x230 image without distortion), so if u think of someone that might seem obvious, that might be why. Thanks for the help!

List:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Clannad4evr&show=0&order=4

Background:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img841/9951/8pi5.jpg
Clannad4evrMay 7, 2014 12:14 AM
"Urushibara Ruka, delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude. Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude. Radiant in shrine vestments... dude. the sun dips low in a rosy sky, secateurs buzz, Ruka is a dude".

-Okabe Rintarou/ Hououin Kyouma
May 7, 2014 12:10 AM

Apr 2012
Perhaps ed and winry from FMA:B would be fitting for one of the pictures.
May 7, 2014 8:50 AM

Apr 2014
Topics in the creative corner are allowed to be bumped right? I checked the guidelines and I'm pretty sure, but if I'm wrong let me know cuz I'm still new to MAL.
"Urushibara Ruka, delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude. Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude. Radiant in shrine vestments... dude. the sun dips low in a rosy sky, secateurs buzz, Ruka is a dude".

-Okabe Rintarou/ Hououin Kyouma

More topics from this board

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - 7 hours ago

0 by Luffie00 »»
7 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

10 by JKKH »»
10 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Yesterday

2 by Cammell »»
Yesterday, 6:19 AM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
Apr 17, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.