MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom »» Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

105 61.40%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 18.71%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 5.85%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 4.68%
1 out of 5: Hated it

16 9.36%
Voters: 171

09-17-09, 12:07 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just finished watching episode 25 on KeyHoleTV. Very emotional episode. See below for spoilers (including crappy screen captures behind the PIC Links) DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING SPOILED IF YOU CLICK THIS AND ACTUALLY GET SPOILED

Modified by LadyOrihime, 09-17-09, 12:11 PM

09-17-09, 5:01 PM

Ah...
i feel sad for Cal now.=/

09-17-09, 5:44 PM
News Team
Mio is safely in her house. She was told by her mother the truth. Her father is not dead.

Reiji couldn't find Ellen and Mio called him that she's safe, and told him that Ellen and Cal are meeting. She wants Reiji to be back always because she likes his smile.

That woman's Judy?? It seems like Cal's trying to kill Ellen and burn herself.

The intermission pics. were all Cal! (Drei & Cal!)

Ellen is shooting Cal for Reiji, but he says that he's doing it himself, and he must be the person who's going to be sad after she's being shot. But Ellen know that Reiji will lose and she doesn't want that. She knows that Reiji is very kind. Basically Reiji and Ellen cannot let each other go, even though they want to be free.

Drei burned her bike. Drei met Reiji instead of Ellen. Ellen is taking care of the people outside. Drei uses that music clock for gun fight. During that, Reiji or Drei had a vision when Drei bringing Reiji. Drei lost.

Scythe Master has shown other phantoms.
Modified by tsubasalover, 09-17-09, 5:53 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

09-17-09, 6:36 PM

I didn't like the episode. The past few episodes were about Cal being stupid and hated. Now that she just dies with those sad feelings, it was pointless in a way. Next episode will be worth the action, considering how Reiji was at the end.

P.S. Reiji it's not nice to shoot girls.
Modified by HogPlum, 09-17-09, 6:41 PM

09-17-09, 11:53 PM

Well, it was kill or be killed, unfortunately. At least she did get to die by Reiji's hands, and die in the arms of someone who did care for her. I think she knew she was going to die, which is why she set her bike on fire. She was able to spend her final moments with him, and for just that moment, he was hers, and it was just the two of them in a world where they were the only ones in it.

-------

The official website has a couple of episode 26 pictures up now.

http://www.phantom-r.jp/episode/episode26.html

No "text preview" yet, nor anything up on the blog.

The guy who translated the "text preview" for me last week is going out of town for the weekend and is leaving tomorrow, so I probably won't have the summary until Monday or Tuesday. If he gets it early enough before he leaves, he might be able to translate it.

09-18-09, 5:29 PM

the last picture shows reiji holding eren.
I hope eren doesnt die last episode. Cuz i would totaly write a letter to beetrain to bring back eren
its like you kill cal. and now eren? +_+!

09-18-09, 7:18 PM

Eren still has Mongolia. Reiji is the only one who has a true reason to live on. Eren is merely living for Reiji, it's not unexpected if she dies for his sake. I would bomb Japan if she dies though.

09-19-09, 12:04 PM

Subs out. I'm curious how many "Hate it" this episode will catch ;) ...

So, on to the conclusion of an excellent conversion.

09-19-09, 12:54 PM

Nice episode, 5/5. Cal died in a shoot off with Reji and Elen basically killed everyone in the Gohoh (sp) Group except Shiga.

Looking foreword to the Final Episode with Scythe's new Phantoms

09-19-09, 1:20 PM

:<, sums it up.

09-19-09, 1:55 PM

It was a very good episode. I would've liked a happy ending for Cal, but oh well can't have everything xD.

09-19-09, 2:38 PM

very fast sub - thanks Inferno...can't wait for the final episode

09-19-09, 2:39 PM

The penultimate episode was good, can't wait for the next.

09-19-09, 3:17 PM

-_- NOT RIGHT
R.I.P. CAL

09-19-09, 3:34 PM

I have mixed feelings about this but none of them are too positive

09-19-09, 3:44 PM

D: Sucks for Cal.

cheto said:
It was a very good episode. I would've liked a happy ending for Cal, but oh well can't have everything xD.

09-19-09, 4:20 PM

Please someone tell me what the hell was the point in killing cal? i mean Reiji didint even tell her the truth or anything just shot her and then cryed about it! Was that the stupidest shit uve seen or what?

09-19-09, 4:40 PM

DarthVantos said:
Please someone tell me what the hell was the point in killing cal? i mean Reiji didint even tell her the truth or anything just shot her and then cryed about it! Was that the stupidest shit uve seen or what?

I don't think Cal would have believed him anyway, Cal also thought Reiji died in the explotion so I don't understand why she doesn't understand he thought the same thing about her and she was so desperate to kill him but i am happy she is finally dead.

09-19-09, 5:01 PM

DarthVantos said:

u are right Reiji is a bastard killing Cal was is pointless expecially after what Mio said about her she is alone please take care of her she has noone to talk to
if reiji wanted to be free of his past killing cal is a way to act wrong again and he is back in the Hell u Reiji wants to be free from what O_O
u regrettted killing innocent persons and bummer u kill again he admited i lived a wrongfull life there s no redemption for Zwei and Ein they are back in their supposed hated past they have no regrets they are cold assassins Such a delusion
Elen praying in the church and killing 20 persons is a blasphemy She looks cute but she is cruel and unable to live without a support as she said i have no reason to live

09-19-09, 5:15 PM

In memory of Cal, last 5/5 ep and one last service from my part:

AND HERE:

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices