Forum Settings
Forums

If you could erase your memory just to experience one Anime again fresh...

New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 8, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Naruto <3

I want to relive the epicness of Rock Lee vs Gaara for the first time again.
May 8, 2014 4:03 PM
Feb 2014
GTO

it's just unique
May 8, 2014 4:16 PM

Sep 2011
It would be Kaichou wa Maid-sama! :D One of the greatest anime I've ever watched.
May 8, 2014 4:56 PM

Apr 2014
Yu Yu Hakusho, I would really like to experience the ending again, as well as the entire show.
"The Heart moves where the Heart wills"- Twenty-Fifth Baam

Anime List- http://myanimelist.net/animelist/PercyFlame2

Manga List- http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/PercyFlame2
May 8, 2014 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
One Piece. The raw emotions that I've felt towards the story up to now, I wouldn't mind reliving it. That's the only story that gave my goosebumps so often.
Zetto92May 10, 2014 7:05 AM
May 9, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2014
I personally would have 3 choices.
Death Note OR Code Geass: Both anime have plot twists here and there and I really want to relive what I felt back then.
FMA Brotherhood: One of the best anime I've ever seen and I really want to remember what went through me when I first saw it.
School Days: I had the ending spoiled for me so I want to feel the happiness of the ending itself.

NOTE: I hate School Days.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
May 9, 2014 9:35 AM

May 2012
ONE PIECE. So I could experience awesomeness once more...
May 9, 2014 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
death note, so i could watch it once without being spoiled
May 9, 2014 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
Phantom Requiem For phantom cause its an amazing anime and has many feels to it.
May 9, 2014 3:27 PM

Oct 2012
Mushishi , i have rewatched it 4 or more times ( some episodes a lot ) . Give me one of the best and unique experience i have ever gotten from anime.
Shonen!
Feb 5, 2015 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
If you could watch any anime of your choice for the first time again, which one would it be? And why exactly? It could be horribly bad anime or incredibly good anime. Anything really. :)

Please don't make this a listing thread :P
Feb 5, 2015 2:43 PM

May 2014
the answer is YES!!
Feb 5, 2015 2:44 PM
Mar 2014
Boku no Pico.

Dec 2012
o123o said:
Nagi No Asukara. The butterflies I got waiting for the episodes was awesome.

Same ^
Apr 2013
One Piece.
Feb 5, 2015 2:45 PM

Jul 2014
I would definitely watch Outbreak Company again. I love that damn show.

Also this
o123o said:
Nagi No Asukara. The butterflies I got waiting for the episodes was awesome.

Feb 5, 2015 2:46 PM

Jun 2011
Welcome to the NHK, though not as relatable as it was back when I watched it (stayed home mostly), I think I would get more out of it due to being even more into anime now than I was back then (basically because I didn't have the internet)
Feb 5, 2015 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
UndeadKrypt said:
Boku no Pico.

dun dun duuun
Feb 5, 2015 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
Gankutsuou so as to experience the suspense and mystery all over again.
Feb 5, 2015 2:47 PM

Oct 2012
The Tatami Galaxy easily, the ending was honestly incredible. Episode 10 had me completely stunned once I realized what I had just watched.
Feb 5, 2015 2:48 PM

Jul 2014
DrGeroCreation said:

i heard that anime is amazing. and the art is supposed to be incredible. i really need to watch it soon.
Feb 5, 2015 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
chuuzenjis said:
DrGeroCreation said:

i heard that anime is amazing. and the art is supposed to be incredible. i really need to watch it soon.
Indeed it is, the art is on the abstract side though and it could be a problem for some people.
Feb 5, 2015 2:53 PM

Jul 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
chuuzenjis said:

Indeed it is, the art is on the abstract side though and it could be a problem for some people.

sounds interesting to me. :) thanks for reminding me to watch it though. i have too many things on my ptw list :I
Feb 5, 2015 2:56 PM

Sep 2012
Obviously Madoka, just to see what this deconstruction fuss is all about.
Feb 5, 2015 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
chuuzenjis said:
DrGeroCreation said:

sounds interesting to me. :) thanks for reminding me to watch it though. i have too many things on my ptw list :I
It is pretty interesting.You're welcome.
Feb 5, 2015 2:59 PM

Feb 2010
chuuzenjis said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Yes, yes it is. Hard to say this is what I'd choose, but is definitely a candidate. Loved every second of it.

The first that comes to mind is definitely Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, as it is my favorite anime, but I've yet to rewatch it, and I think the rewatch value of the series is really high, so right now, I don't think I'd want to "reset" my first watch. Maybe in the future.

Monster is another good choice, as it would be nice to live the suspense and mystery all over again.

But with all of that said, I think I'll go with my childhood love: Detective Conan.

I mean, there are some cases I really love, and I've rewatched a few times, but in this cases, nothing beats the first watch, when you have to think with the series to get to the culprit. And of course, those specials (1hr to 2:30hrs specials)... watching that again... I don't think I've ever gotten more hyped by single episodes than that. Episode 345 might be my favorite single episode of all time.... and while I do love rewatching it, this is something were nothing beats the first time, all the things that happen, discovering the truth of so many things... The way I felt while watching that is something I'll never forget.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Feb 5, 2015 3:00 PM

Jul 2012
Akai_Shuichi said:
But with all of that said, I think I'll go with my childhood love: Detective Conan.

I mean, there are some cases I really love, and I've rewatched a few times, but in this cases, nothing beats the first watch, when you have to think with the series to get to the culprit. And of course, those specials (1hr to 2:30hrs specials)... watching that again... I don't think I've ever gotten more hyped by single episodes than that. Episode 345 might be my favorite single episode of all time.... and while I do love rewatching it, this is something were nothing beats the first time, all the things that happen, discovering the truth of so many things... The way I felt while watching that is something I'll never forget.

I agree!
Feb 5, 2015 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
mushishi
Feb 5, 2015 3:04 PM

Jul 2014
Taewan said:
mushishi

I just fucking died laughing at your avatar. But yea I need to get on to Mushishi, haven't watched but heard good things.

Feb 5, 2015 3:04 PM

Nov 2014
Paprika the movie. The first time I watched it, I fell asleep for 16 hours straight afterwords, such a unique experience. The second I watched it, I felt I didn't enjoy as much as I did the first.

Maybe Steins;Gate as well. Had I not heard about it from everyone I knew irl or not been spoiled, I might have enjoyed it slightly more (and could overlook the flaws).
Feb 5, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2014
Chelizzle said:

Death Note - no other anime was that easy to marathon and gave me the same vibes ever again tbh

i completely agree. i've rewatched death note sososososo many times already and it's still always a great experience but back when i watched it for the first time i just.. 'woah' y'know
Feb 5, 2015 3:05 PM

Feb 2010
Taewan said:
mushishi

While I love Mushishi A LOT. I don't think it's the kind of series I need to watch for the first time again.

I'm fairly new to Mushishi (I began watching it at the end of 2014 or first days of 2015... and I'm still slowly finishing Zoku Shou 2), but I think its an anime I'd enjoy all the same with rewatches, I'm not sure is the kind of anime I need to watch for the first time to get the full experience.

Of course, this topic by itself is 100% subjective, so please take this as a personal opinion and nothing more.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Feb 5, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2014
Death Note by far. I'd love to experience the thrilling ride all over again.

Bakemonogatari just for episode 12. ep 12 had by far the best romance i have ever seen, it was heart warming and truly beautiful.

Nichibros and Gintama: those two shows had the best comedy i have seen in the entertainment medium. I laughed so hard while watching those two shows, i would love to to experience that again.
Feb 5, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2014
Akai_Shuichi said:
Taewan said:
mushishi

While I love Mushishi A LOT. I don't think it's the kind of series I need to watch for the first time again.

I'm fairly new to Mushishi (I began watching it at the end of 2014 or first days of 2015... and I'm still slowly finishing Zoku Shou 2), but I think its an anime I'd enjoy all the same with rewatches, I'm not sure is the kind of anime I need to watch for the first time to get the full experience.

Of course, this topic by itself is 100% subjective, so please take this as a personal opinion and nothing more.

i actually completely agree with you a lot on this. and i love mushishi a whole lot
Feb 5, 2015 3:08 PM

Dec 2013
Feaor said:
The Tatami Galaxy easily, the ending was honestly incredible. Episode 10 had me completely stunned once I realized what I had just watched.

This one for sure. The creativity and general weaving of the story was superb. Also these two

House of Small Cubes--never have so many emotions been packed in twelve minutes.
House of Five Leaves--for maturity of narrative and script, fabulous ost, lush backgrounds, and fully realized characters in only 12eps.
Texhnolyze--This is basically an apex anime for me. Incomparable atmosphere and artistry.

...and Mushishi, duh. I'm savoring the last season like gold lol.
DouluoFeb 5, 2015 3:14 PM
Feb 5, 2015 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
tanteiRE said:
Maybe Steins;Gate as well. Had I not heard about it from everyone I knew irl or not been spoiled, I might have enjoyed it slightly more (and could overlook the flaws).

This is what came to my mind as well, but on the other hand better not. Second time I saw it, I knew what to look for. All those clues in first episode which are tied with last one, it was a really unique experience.

As far as my choice goes, there are multiple anime. First one is Yu-Gi-Oh, my favorite classic. Even today I could watch Duel Monsters and enjoy the shit out of it. But first time experience is something gold worth. Next ones would be KimiKiss or Amagami SS. I enjoyed a lot watching both, as I am a romance sucker. If ToraDora had proper ending, it would count in here as well. Lastly I go with One Piece. First two or three hundred episodes are priceless. Even today I am from time to time watching random clip on YT, laughing my ass off. Like that time when Smoker chased Luffy and Usopp, they found each other in a lounge and Luffy and Ussop sprayed Smoker with water. Or that scene when Enel's lightning doesn't affect Luffy. Priceless..
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Feb 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Mar 2014
Mars of Destruction
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 5, 2015 3:17 PM

Mar 2014
Feaor said:
This. Definitely.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.
Feb 5, 2015 3:55 PM

Jan 2014
I'd say Jigoku Shoujo, because I loved the dark tone it had and the beautiful thing of melting the right and the wrong so well in every human case. This for the first two seasons, because the third one sucked.

Death Note as well, the longest marathon I ever did 'til now.
Feb 5, 2015 3:58 PM

May 2014
i dont know about re-watching, but i would very mush like to un-watch E:7 ...
Feb 5, 2015 4:02 PM

Sep 2014
Rainbow cause it was good
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Feb 5, 2015 4:03 PM

Apr 2014
One Piece when it's done

looket all them demons
oh boy am i scared
i better run

Feb 5, 2015 4:05 PM

Sep 2014
Neogamma said:
One Piece when it's done
That would take several decades to watch from the beginning once its finished
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Feb 5, 2015 4:06 PM

Jan 2015
I dunno, probably clannad
Feb 5, 2015 4:08 PM

Sep 2014
Or maybe Attack on Titan
Feb 5, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2014
Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Feb 5, 2015 4:22 PM

Sep 2014
worldeditor11 said:
One Piece.
This. I've seen mostly all of my other favorite anime more than once so this is only logical.
Feb 5, 2015 4:24 PM

Nov 2014
Mushishi
Aria series (hyped for the new one thats coming out)
Feb 5, 2015 4:26 PM
Apr 2008
If I could lose my anime virginity too....It would be to Reinhard with the glistening starlight reflecting off his golden mane.
Feb 5, 2015 4:27 PM
Sep 2014
Tatami Galaxy for sure
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 1 hour ago

9 by Vendicator »»
14 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

84 by BilboBaggins365 »»
16 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

59 by Bruh69XD »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

81 by BilboBaggins365 »»
23 minutes ago

» Characters you like but everyone else hates. ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

50 by Bruh69XD »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.