Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2014 12:56 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
just read the raws.... c'm :( she's pretending to herself that she doesn't believe it, bah i rly dunno how yamamori-sensei will resolve this problem, but i really wanted suzumexshishio to happen, cries-

U CANT DO DIS
qpqMay 6, 2014 1:04 PM
May 6, 2014 5:15 PM

Sep 2013
Omg. Sensei. Please tell me you're not going to compete with Mamura. How childish can you be? I know you're hot but Mamura ftw. Mamura could tell when something was wrong with his girlfriend. He gets 100 points for that. Best boyfriend ever. Senseeeeeeei >_< What's with your timing? Grrrrrr.
May 6, 2014 5:46 PM

Nov 2011
I think he is based on that response. Sigh, sensei's points just dropped big time for me. Well, I'll look forward to this festival to see what will happen. Inb4 some big drama.
May 6, 2014 6:38 PM
Jul 2018
Yuyuka is a great friend. I love the moments between them.
The end of the chapter... Yeah,some big drama will definitely come.
May 6, 2014 6:38 PM

Oct 2013
Sensei if you only joined that competition in order to compete against Mamura then your already very low maturity level dropped even further...
I really really hope Mamura and Suzume stay together because they are absolutely adorable and Mamura is so much better for her.
May 6, 2014 6:43 PM

Apr 2013
"Because right now, I don't believe your words." *CRIESSSSSSSS*

I can't breath.... serious, HNR is killing me slowly.

May 6, 2014 6:52 PM

May 2012
Shishio-sensei leave mamura and suzume alone gdi
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 6, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 2008
PLEASE make it so that Shishio and Suzume will still end up together!

Surprisingly I don't mind seeing Suzume and Mamura together, they're cute, and I would really love them as a couple if it were a different manga (with no Shishio feels I guess). But they're better off friends in HnR, imo.

I just love Shishio soooo much! TAT

And it's been like what...10 chapters since Togyuu last appeared?! Yamamori-sensei needs to work on Togyuu x Yuyuka relationship.

Suzume's hesitating again (not giving him the headband). She really needs to sort out her feelings. I guess if Shishio hadn't come between Suzume and Mamura she wouldn't have hesitated (obviously), don't know whether it's good or bad (atm, since I would like to see Suzume's and Mamura's relationship progress a bit more...which would probably mean more painful break up, so...I don't know, conflicting feelings).

Most important is still Shizume ending.
May 6, 2014 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
Hielin said:
PLEASE make it so that Shishio and Suzume will still end up together!

Surprisingly I don't mind seeing Suzume and Mamura together, they're cute, and I would really love them as a couple if it were a different manga (with no Shishio feels I guess).

I support that part. :)

jhoanais said:
Omg. Sensei. Please tell me you're not going to compete with Mamura. How childish can you be? I know you're hot but Mamura ftw.

It's better to be a child at heart than an emotionless grown up. Even the small things count and I think that a little show down won't hurt. Obviously not getting so much into it that you seem stupid and immature.
May 6, 2014 10:43 PM

Sep 2013
Yussssssssss. Now give mamura the cute headband! Mamura better beat sensei's ass in the sports thing.
May 7, 2014 12:44 AM

Nov 2008
.. can Mamura get any sweeter?!
May 7, 2014 12:58 AM

May 2010
Love the line, "Mamura, don't let go of me okay?"
He was hesitant at 1st then after seeing Mamura's name on the paper he decided that he would join. Dam you sensei! You just made me hate you more!
Go~ Team Mamura *praying for SuzumexMamura til the end*
Minori said:
*bawling* I'll never get married w/ a body like this! What'll I do?
Kousaka said:
Married? It looks like you're already pregnant.
May 7, 2014 2:20 AM

May 2012
I HATE YOU SHISHIO SENSEI T.T
May 7, 2014 5:40 AM

Aug 2013
NyanShiro said:
Love the line, "Mamura, don't let go of me okay?"
He was hesitant at 1st then after seeing Mamura's name on the paper he decided that he would join. Dam you sensei! You just made me hate you more!
Go~ Team Mamura *praying for SuzumexMamura til the end*

me too
May 7, 2014 11:13 AM

Jul 2012
YUYUKA MY QUEEN.

Somewhere in the middle of screaming and crying during Suzume and Mamura's conversation. He almost went in for the hug. This is progress. I'm losing it with this manga, I swear.

And Shishio competing with Mamura for the race. Shit's going down.
May 7, 2014 12:11 PM
Jan 2013
AHHHHHH that scene was soooo cute <3
Mamura, he's just perfect. -sobs- when he could easily tell that there was something wrong wif Suzume - waaaa ;-; <3

And amgggg sensei.. His timing .-. And everythinggg...
Tsubomi kinda pushed him forward but, that timing though -
I can't wait until the next chapter xD
May 7, 2014 2:47 PM
Jun 2010
Can we talk about how Suzume told him she didn't believe him? Although, yes, she was trying to convince herself of it, but I just love how she decided to take no shit from him.

And Mamura is the absolute cutie of the whole manga. He knew when she was feeling down and tried his best to cheer her up.

And I sort of hate sensei a bit more because of the last scene. Is he srsly planning on competing with Mamura? Rly? So he can show off to Suzume or something? God.
May 8, 2014 7:36 AM
Mar 2013
OMG Mamura and Suzume are so sweet >-< that was so cute... But sensei... this is killing me>< I hope he ends up together with suzume but I think there's a lot to solve... And I'm sorry for mamura because he's too sweet...The battle between Mamura and Sensei.... REALLY?¿?!! OMG this will be amazing but I guess we will have drama too..
May 8, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2013
Ok. I got it. Suzume gonna be w/ Sensei anyway.
BUT PLEAS
DONT HURT MAMURA MS. YAMAMORI ;_______-; *yeah... she'll definitely gonna read this... yea...*
We're all mad here
May 9, 2014 11:27 AM

Sep 2013
Mamura knows Suzume so well wow

Shishio...really? i already disliked him enough but joining the competition just because Mamura is in it? really?

I really hope Suzume and Mamura stay together

May 9, 2014 11:29 AM

Sep 2013
sheidesu said:
I HATE YOU SHISHIO SENSEI T.T

really,
how immature can he get

May 9, 2014 9:59 PM

Oct 2011
OMG, what was that?!
Forget what I said before about being confused over Mamura or Sensei.
MAMURA ALL THE WAY.
"When it comes to you, I know straight away."
OEFCEIHIOWCIUWH Can he be more sweet? I love it so much! XD
I really liked Sensei before, but his immature personality makes me mad sometimes. And that thing in the end? Whuuuuuuuuuut? No sensei, nope. that's so childish -_-
I hope Mamura beats him up.
The Mazume moments was SO FREAKING CUTE. And this chapter made me like Suzume so much more! She has a really good personality. She never annoyed me like other shoujos heroines, cause her attitudes are always so good and plausible.
Also, I like Sensei ex-girlfriend, Tsubomi. It could be good if he ends with her.She pushed him forward, right? She understands him kinda well xD
And yuyuka-chan is the best friend ever. \o
Even tought I know she'll probably end with sensei....
MAZUME TEAM! hahahaha
May 11, 2014 12:21 AM

Sep 2011
jhoanais said:
Omg. Sensei. Please tell me you're not going to compete with Mamura. How childish can you be? I know you're hot but Mamura ftw. Mamura could tell when something was wrong with his girlfriend. He gets 100 points for that. Best boyfriend ever. Senseeeeeeei >_< What's with your timing? Grrrrrr.

Yep, Mamura is a better boyfriend.
May 11, 2014 8:54 PM

Nov 2013
Did anyone else notice that Mamura's bag switched arms when Suzume hugged him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMkfGbmfhI
This video teaches me the importance of hygiene and fetishes!!!
May 13, 2014 4:26 PM
Jan 2013
Hyperdemon said:
Did anyone else notice that Mamura's bag switched arms when Suzume hugged him?

Omg O-o I never noticed -
-gasps- Mamura has a magical bag that keeps switching to a different arm .
May 13, 2014 7:24 PM

Jul 2010
That ending I was like Ofcourse time too compete...
Will did distract Mamura though?!
Mamura seems to know what is happening too...
May 14, 2014 4:39 AM
Feb 2014
It's hard to choose between the two because they both equally love her in different ways.

Sensei's timing was out of the blue.

And Mamura knows Suzume so well that it just makes me want to throw my pillow all over the room because he is the cutest boyfriend ever.

So Mamura gets two thumbs up. *u*
May 16, 2014 12:35 AM

Jul 2013
hope shishio's not about to do something stupid. i get that it's better for him to act on his feelings but competing with mamura in a race is immature
May 20, 2014 12:15 AM

Jan 2012
*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*
SENSEI HOP OFF!
Mamura! Hang in there!

AHHHHHHHHHH MAMURA WAS SO CUTE WHEN HE SAID WAIT!!!!
>.<
Dec 14, 2014 10:27 PM

Jan 2014
And now it gets... a bit less interesting...
Jul 27, 2016 4:54 AM

Apr 2016
Mamura and Suzume's relationship just seems so weird and forced. She is just with him because she wants to make him happy, she belongs with Shishio.

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.