MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

General Aoi Bungaku Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aoi Bungaku Series »» General Aoi Bungaku Discussion

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
10-11-09, 6:51 PM

I'm downloading it at the moment, and I'll upload it to Nyaa when my download finishes...

It was hard to find this episode, wasn't at any of the regular places that raws pop up first. ><

10-30-10, 11:08 PM

evanc88 said:
I don't think any of the translations are in the public domain, so finding them online will be hard. Maybe Run, Melos! or Hell Screen, but definitely not the novels.

Run, Melos! is the only one I haven't read. Seriously, if they pull off Kokoro and No Longer Human, this will be amazing. Hell Screen is already tailor-made for an anime adaptation. The other two will be slightly more difficult, but beautiful, hopefully.

Edit: Oops, seems I was wrong. Here's a link to the entire text of Kokoro: http://www.ibiblio.org/eldritch/ns/soseki.html

Are you serious!? I was able to find all the stories and books EASY! Kokoro was published by Tuttle, a huge English publishing company. If you couldn't find the books translated, then you're fucking lazy.

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices