Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 4, 2014 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Out of all the witches introduced so far in the show, I find Kotori to be the cutest and clumsieest. The episode had its light and dark moments as usual no surprise there.

What's with Kazumi? LOL. Well, she's going to have to work on that boobie fee if a bit..
On another note, that cannon magic looks badass.
Stark700May 4, 2014 7:32 AM
May 4, 2014 7:33 AM

Jul 2010
Shino death would had been gory without the censoring.
Kana's prophecy, I doubt Kotori is the killer, but would she be smiling from despair then?
Booby fee strikes back xD with a kick to the head.
Kotori hanging up from one teleport lol.
I really liked how Kana and Kazumi was like uninterested about looking at the stars, then when they saw it they were really excited.
Kikako, her laser canon sure was deadly.
At least the cat was safe, but Shino's death T.T
Good episode though, wonder how this is going to turn out.
May 4, 2014 7:37 AM
Feb 2014
I love Kuro, she is so kind hearted and wants to save everyone, even if she dies in the process :( I think Ryouta is awesome too! Shipping them <3

Knew kotori wasnt the AA+ those evil guys were talking about, that kikako looks scary.

I have to agree with kazumi, pretty nipples > big boobs anyday
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2014 7:43 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ok so far, Kotori can only use teleportation magic which to me depending on how it is used could have saved Shino. I don't know if she can only teleport and switch places or if she can target another person and teleport them to another area.

Kikako makes her debut with style. That fire blast move has a disadvantage. If I remember correctly for a AA+ if was mentioned she could only use that type of magic. There's also the recharge time and load time for the attack which to me is pretty important if they want to defeat her.

It'll be interesting to see how they beat her.

I'd lure Kikako out, and then Kotori can teleport me at the last second before the beam hits, then while her attack is recharging, assuming it does, Kuroha can attack from behind and push that harnest on Kikako's neck

May 4, 2014 7:45 AM

Jun 2013
Kotori's magic is pretty sweet, overall that episode was pretty decent. kinda sucks that shino died.
May 4, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2010
So obvious that Kotori wasn't the one they sent.
May 4, 2014 8:05 AM

Aug 2010
So was the last ep a troll?? Having Kotori as an AA+?

Loving Kazumi's interactions with Murakami so much :3

Ouch! That tsukkomi gotta hurt! Kazumi has no mercy when someone makes fun of her oppai XD Lol'd at how she said "My nipples are prettier no contest" XD

Kazumi and her sexual temptations were pretty hot :3 Kuroha was totally jelly destroying the table XD And then teasing him about seeing her peeing XD And how she was all embarrassed about being a virgin XD

Murakami saying "Oh shit I forgot to put her away" about Kana lololol

Kana blushing at Murakami saying he's getting used to carrying her and he'll get even more used to it ^^

Kotori's sooo hilariously clumsy XD Showing her Harnest so easily hahaha and not knowing any of them were witches XD. Her reaction to all that was cute and funny XD "EEEEEEEHHH" hahaha

Their reactions to seeing the moon were fun ^^

WTH is that monster!! How are they gonna beat that AA+ O_O
May 4, 2014 8:15 AM

Nov 2013
Are you sure Kotori is as inoscent as you think she is? I still think she is hiding something, otherwise she would be too boring.

This canon magic is not really impresive, shooting beams from her mouth pretty lame and unoriginal, depends on how fast and often she can fire. I dont see a problem in ambushing her and hiting/shooting with anything, its not like she has any defensive or sensory skills.
May 4, 2014 8:20 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Barion-Zara said:
So was the last ep a troll?? Having Kotori as an AA+?

Loving Kazumi's interactions with Murakami so much :3

Ouch! That tsukkomi gotta hurt! Kazumi has no mercy when someone makes fun of her oppai XD Lol'd at how she said "My nipples are prettier no contest" XD

Kazumi and her sexual temptations were pretty hot :3 Kuroha was totally jelly destroying the table XD And then teasing him about seeing her peeing XD And how she was all embarrassed about being a virgin XD

Murakami saying "Oh shit I forgot to put her away" about Kana lololol

Kana blushing at Murakami saying he's getting used to carrying her and he'll get even more used to it ^^

Kotori's sooo hilariously clumsy XD Showing her Harnest so easily hahaha and not knowing any of them were witches XD. Her reaction to all that was cute and funny XD "EEEEEEEHHH" hahaha

Their reactions to seeing the moon were fun ^^

WTH is that monster!! How are they gonna beat that AA+ O_O

@Barion How are they gonna beat that monster?
I was thinking Murokami acts as bait, distracts Kikako by running in so and so direction, Kuroha while Kikako being distracted slowly walks up to her and just when Kikako is going to shoot that beam, Kotori uses her magic to teleport Murokami. Then Kuroha quickly pushes that harnest on Kikako's back for the win.

Seems risky since they only get one try based on Kotori's magic hanging up after one use.

May 4, 2014 8:30 AM

Dec 2013
kazami is too funny.

way too obvious shino was going to die.

my guess is that kotori teleports switching places with kikako to save them. why she's smiling creepily idk.
May 4, 2014 8:43 AM

May 2013
Poor Shino. The guys find out that Kotori is actually a witch. And she uses telportation magic. That AA+ witch seems op.
May 4, 2014 8:46 AM

Aug 2013
I feel bad for Shino, but at least she didn't get ejected...that looks incredibly painful.

Also more boobie fees lol.
My Candies:
May 4, 2014 8:53 AM

May 2013
SweetKotomi said:

I was thinking Murokami acts as bait, distracts Kikako by running in so and so direction, Kuroha while Kikako being distracted slowly walks up to her and just when Kikako is going to shoot that beam, Kotori uses her magic to teleport Murokami. Then Kuroha quickly pushes that harnest on Kikako's back for the win.

Seems risky since they only get one try based on Kotori's magic hanging up after one use.
I think Kotori's power only works by switching with people. Why else would she switch with Murakami if she could do it on her own? I may be over thinking this though. Otherwise, that seems like a good plan. No matter what, I'm sure Kotori doesn't kill them. She probably switches with someone too late in the premonitions which makes her look she's the killer, maybe smiling thinking she saved them. Good episode, this show has so many cliffhangers already.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
May 4, 2014 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
Damn I feel bad for Shino, she got obliterated by that laser. Would have been real gory if they didn't censor her death. The show is getting more intense, can't wait till next week !
May 4, 2014 9:14 AM

Apr 2014
Again Kazumi seduces Murakami that's really the way she advances to experience it! And as expected Murakami will give another mean comment to Kazumi and I really like how she beats Murakami every time she was been assaulted through crude words.

And I love the way their expressions when they see the moon and the stars It's so cute. And Kotori has demonstrated her magic ability which is teleportation magic, too bad she can only use it once and she hangs up already. So how could she even kill them with an ability like that? I think she has only one magic ability or maybe she really was hiding a dangerous magic ability.

Kazumi tells her forecast about what would happen to them next and Murakami was really brave and quick to say he would pick to die rather than Neko would be killed for saving him on his death forecast. And Kana was too mean saying directly to Murakami that she doesn't mind if he gets killed because she only wants Neko to be alive. Anyway still thanks to her forecast he won't be too surprise if got killed or he could just make a plan in advance.

Another escape witch was asking for help because someone that was sent by the lab being a bad ass killer again but I'm sure Saori was much powerful than Kikako since she can only use one magic ability compared to Saori.
Poor Shino she was killed in instant after that cannon beam anyways It's better she was killed that way than to be melted after her harness was been ejected. (I wish this was the way she died but damn it!)

Anyway as I always expected they will leave every episode with a cliffhanger. Just can't wait till next week! For now I'll give 4/5 for this episode.

RayzerMay 4, 2014 10:09 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
May 4, 2014 9:51 AM

Jul 2010
so the author trolled us with a misleading cliff hanger, I thought it be really weird for a secret organization to send an undercover witch instead of a team of people with guns.

and one witch can cut up anything within a spherical radius and turn back time and she's aa but one character can shoot laser beams out of her mouth like some dbz character and gets aa+, who seriously decides these ranks.
May 4, 2014 9:57 AM

Dec 2012
AA+ Witch so OP. Poor Shino.

I love those Kazumi scenes.

I'm excited to know what will happen next. What will they do to avoid the forecast.
May 4, 2014 10:17 AM

Aug 2010
Baku219 said:
SweetKotomi said:

I think Kotori's power only works by switching with people. Why else would she switch with Murakami if she could do it on her own? I may be over thinking this though. Otherwise, that seems like a good plan. No matter what, I'm sure Kotori doesn't kill them. She probably switches with someone too late in the premonitions which makes her look she's the killer, maybe smiling thinking she saved them. Good episode, this show has so many cliffhangers already.

Yeah, the plan is pretty good, we still need to know the full details of Kotori's ability. I hope it's not just switching. That'd be a bit too weak. Well if u can switch with objects then pretty nice...
May 4, 2014 10:20 AM

Jun 2013
Pink hair slut continues to ruin the show. It was decent before she arrived, now it's laughable.
May 4, 2014 10:20 AM

Dec 2013
Looks like they're trying to minimize the gore. They hid most of Murokami's (if she was the one that died) wound. The OP cannon is a nice ability, but I wonder how they will be able to defeat her.
May 4, 2014 10:26 AM

Apr 2014
Anon1409 said:
Looks like they're trying to minimize the gore. They hid most of Murokami's (if she was the one that died) wound. The OP cannon is a nice ability, but I wonder how they will be able to defeat her.

You can never tell unless you want to find out in advance. But I would just say It's a dumb way yet so effective of use of Kotori's teleportation magic.
Haters always gonna hate.
May 4, 2014 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
So much foreshadows on peoples death in here, but I guess none of is true. Kotori seems like a klutz and really innocent, but I don't know if she is in the good side or the bad side.

Wow that cliffhanger scene, Damn I hope Shino is all right.

May 4, 2014 11:06 AM

Mar 2014
Something wrong here. Why would "canon girl" tying up someone if she can just shoot the hell out of anyone?
May 4, 2014 11:12 AM

Oct 2013
Anybody else knew right away Kuroha was talking about Tanabata? I'm quite aware of the story so that actually interested me.

Think that the Wizard they sent out isn't Kotori since Kikako made her debut and she's an AA+ as said in the the prev. ep.
May 4, 2014 11:20 AM

Mar 2012
Rayzer said:
Again Kazumi seduces Murakami that's really the way she advances to experience it! And as expected Murakami will give another mean comment to Kazumi and I really like how she beats Murakami every time she was been assaulted through crude words.

And I love the way their expressions when they see the moon and the stars It's so cute. And Kotori has demonstrated her magic ability which is teleportation magic, too bad she can only use it once and she hangs up already. So how could she even kill them with an ability like that? I think she has only one magic ability or maybe she really was hiding a dangerous magic ability.

Kazumi tells her forecast about what would happen to them next and Murakami was really brave and quick to say he would pick to die rather than Neko would be killed for saving him on his death forecast. And Kana was too mean saying directly to Murakami that she doesn't mind if he gets killed because she only wants Neko to be alive. Anyway still thanks to her forecast he won't be too surprise if got killed or he could just make a plan in advance.

Another escape witch was asking for help because someone that was sent by the lab being a bad ass killer again but I'm sure Saori was much powerful than Kikako since she can only use one magic ability compared to Saori.
Poor Shino she was killed in instant after that cannon beam anyways It's better she was killed that way than to be melted after her harness was been ejected. (I wish this was the way she died but damn it!)

Anyway as I always expected they will leave every episode with a cliffhanger. Just can't wait till next week! For now I'll give 4/5 for this episode.

IF u read the manga than u know that they really didint change much most of the material is the same with a few changes in dialect and putting bits of scense a bit out of order but not much.

I actually think the pacing and adaptation is going great so far

May 4, 2014 11:22 AM
Feb 2014
ex_necross said:
Pink hair slut continues to ruin the show. It was decent before she arrived, now it's laughable.

Wow, i thought everyone loved kazumi :O I personally love the banter her and ryouta have, best ive seen in anime recently, always makes me laugh so much xD

But fair enough, everyone to their own.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2014 11:42 AM

Dec 2011
Dem oppai fees XD

Kazumi made her move on Ryouta and Kuroha destroyed the table lol.

Hahaha, you tell her Ryouta, that shoujo has no right to act all high and mighty.

So Kotori's power is to teleport and she hung ups every time she uses, she is really clumsy.

I think that the laser witch is the one sent out after them and not Kotori.

Poor Shino gets killed by that Kikako, and where is Kotori? lol
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
May 4, 2014 11:57 AM

May 2014
Glad the cat didn't die

Hated how they ignored the fact that it could be someone else killing them either then Kotori

I wish they had just tried to kill the AA+ witch while she was casting the laser, seems like the most logical thing to do
May 4, 2014 12:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They're actually doing a decent job of adapting this so far. The changes are not too bad and I love the voice they gave Kazumi, she's really distinguishing herself from the other girls with her interactions with Murakami.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 4, 2014 12:12 PM
Jan 2013
Ho, hoooo, looks like Kazumi is jealous of Kotori's big bouncing melons.

So, I wonder how will Kana's forecast will behold?

I pretty sure that Kotori is gonna be on their side since she a "K", you know as in Kuroneko, Kasumi and Kana, their names starts with a "K."
Baddie007May 4, 2014 12:16 PM
May 4, 2014 12:19 PM
Aug 2012
are u kidding me whats with the censoring seriously are they trying to make this pg there was no need to censor the gore she gets shot in half by the cannon but the holke thing is hidden with light and then a wooden bar what crap
May 4, 2014 12:28 PM

Feb 2014
Kotori is just so cute >////< I don't want her to be a killer. And I actually started to like Kazumi.

Anyway, great episode, can't wait next one.
May 4, 2014 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
I wonder if the black cat is at all important? "Kuroneko"..

Also, poor Shino :|
May 4, 2014 12:39 PM

Aug 2007
Good episode. AA+ are not to be played with. I can't wait to see how they try to cheat death this time.

Sent with Mal Updater
May 4, 2014 12:44 PM

May 2013
This show fails so badly at basically everything, it is almost funny. And they're not the least bit self aware about it. They're trying to tell some kind of dark story and everything they do to achieve this is so utterly botched, that it makes the entire thing look ridiculous.

May 4, 2014 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
Kotori was pretty cute. Ryouta and others finally find out that she was a witch.

I felt bad for Shino, she was died.
May 4, 2014 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
Another great episode, another week sitting at the top of my best anime for the season listings. This show never disappoints.

The banter between Kazumi and Ryouta is hilarious, she's trying so hard!

I find myself liking Kana more and more with each episode, now that she's interacting with more people she's just adorable.

Still not trusting Kotori, AA+ Cannon doesn't need to tie people up and apparently if she kills you there isn't much left to stand over. Not sure what's up with Kotori, maybe she's been implanted with some kind of hypnotic or subliminal command she isn't aware of?

Can't wait for next week! I'll give this episode 9/10
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
May 4, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2013
Ah shit.. it's Elfen Lied all over again :\
Dangerous girls on the loose, send more dangerous girls to hunt them down, and more people die :(

Let's hope this gets a second season and not a random anime original ending...
May 4, 2014 1:39 PM

Apr 2010
So things have gotten messy and it seems solving the mess will become problematic, especially since they don't trust the new girl.
And it's not certain wether she can be trusted at the moment.
Tho it seems they might have to with new enemy that appeared.
May 4, 2014 2:08 PM
Apr 2013
Ah poor Shino i liked her character design and power to speak with animals. Was so worried the cat would die but it did not atleast. So I assume the strategy will be to switch places then strike after her cannon attack.
May 4, 2014 2:10 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting episode. I wonder if kuroha will burst out in rage and attempt to impulsively kill that bitch. Well i guess it'll all work out in the end or i hope to believe so. Good anime, looking forward for more!
May 4, 2014 3:00 PM

Nov 2013
Great pacing this episode, from booby fees to getting chased down by another A++ witch
May 4, 2014 3:32 PM

Oct 2013
Kotori's power is definitely the key to the mysterious forecast.
May 4, 2014 3:44 PM

Aug 2013
Kazumi small breast need some love :(

Kotori definitely isn't the killer they sent to kill the escaped group. In fact, she's probably one of the survivors. But that leave us with a lot of question. How did she end up at the astronomical club? Why is she smilling in Kana vision? How her power come in good use?

About the smilling thing, maybe she's more having a totally-fucking-scared face. Though, why would Kuroneko be tied up? That doesn't make sense. Even more that neither Kuroneko or Murakami body looks burned/disintegrated.

For her power, I guess one way it could become useful (depending on how it work, range/proximity) is either by waiting for the opponent to attack and transfering him so he attack himself or maybe even jumping of a cliff and transfering with her. In any way, with her power she only have one chance.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 4, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2014
And here it thought it was going to be a Slice of Life episode.

Kazumi is extremely perverted
Neko still remembers the "Summer Triangle"
Kotori is voiced by same person who voiced Fino, and "just teleports"

Poor Shino T_T

New Witch's power reminds me of Yammy's cero.
May 4, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
called that bitch a virgin.

This show has promise.
May 4, 2014 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
Rinji- said:
So obvious that Kotori wasn't the one they sent.

Yup. I knew Kotori was going to be a friend all along.
I feel bad for Shino, she was already one of the best characters. At least she saved the cat. Should be an interesting episode to see how they kill the AA+
May 4, 2014 4:36 PM

Apr 2014
d dialogue... still feels like its automatic
only part that was fun was when the cat lived and girl died.
Whats That? You think my username is Pretty?! Me too!!....... until I found out it was the name of a JAV actress whom I dont even know.
May 4, 2014 4:56 PM

Jul 2012
WOW, that witch has one powerful mouth cannon.

Great episode!!!
May 4, 2014 5:01 PM

Mar 2014
Overall it's a pretty generic show with nothing that really impresses me. It's just recycled sexual jokes and boring characters.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.