Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 7, 2016 4:31 AM

Jul 2014
JewellTH said:

(Yes, it took me this long to realize you replied)
You asked what the point of the song sequence was, so I told you. I didn't need an in depth analysis on why you dislike the episode.

I didn't ask why they were putting songs, I just said I wish they would stop putting them.

I worded it wrong, I don't mind there being insert songs, but I felt like so far they were kind of poorly-integrated, and that I would rather they had either integrated them better or not put them at all.
Apr 14, 2016 11:09 AM
Mar 2016
OKay, so interesting, I read up to chapter 23 manga, when I figured I give the anime a try.
So I haven't heard of any of the songs or anything, so I'm kind of new, but SO far what I've gathered (wrong or right) is that the "Heat Haze Daze" is something that gives people their eye ability, no?
Also is something that apparently you have to sacrifice yourself to break?
I duh know, I'm liking this anime so far, I liked the manga better, but so far the anime has seemed to connect all the stories, while the manga felt like each story was a reboot of the series, I only read up to chapter 24, so I might be wrong.

I like this whole Idea though, and will continue to watch.
May 8, 2016 3:35 PM

Apr 2015
Wtf happened this episode? Black cat? Millions of traffic lights damn.
May 12, 2016 6:16 PM
Jan 2016
I haven't read the manga/novel whatever yet, and I haven't heard the songs before either. Watched the anime for the anime, if that might clear some things up.

However, I really loved this episode. It was the turning point for me where I decided I would keep watching this anime. Now, I may be biased as I am a huge Shaft fan, but that animation in the time travelling scenes... It was one of the scenes in anime that impacted me emotionally the most. And I'm not easily emotionally impacted, too.

However, the colors, the animation, the crows and the cat, I actually felt really, really sick while watching the episode. The changing backgrounds with all the black, blue, and red helped me really feel how sad and horrible the events happening were.

Welp, there ya go, my random two cents ^^"
May 26, 2016 1:39 PM

Aug 2015
That was a strange episode. I think it can have deeper perception...
Nha, Hijori is such a annoying girl! That small guy deserves someone better!

Actually terribly strange to watch that anime xD It stands out among other :)
Dec 25, 2016 7:25 PM

Sep 2015
This is episode is a mixture of Steins:Gate and Monogatari
Jan 22, 2017 11:44 PM

Sep 2013
Everyone is complaining about Hiyori being annoying, but I was more annoyed by Hibiya. This is the most spineless little wimp ever. He defines friend-zone and is too stupid to realize it. I wanted so bad for him to tell Hiyori to just fuck off, but he just sat there and took her abuse. She's a rotten little brat, to be sure, but he enables her awfulness and needs to wake up and find someone else to crush on.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 1, 2017 6:59 AM
Apr 2017
when i first heard the girl's name was hiyori i kept thinking hiyori from noragami

the art and music was amazing for this episode and so sweet how they both were trying to save the other though i'm still a little a confused at what the point what the plot is
/Users/jjohnson2/Desktop/Personal/Other/tumblr_nhd0wmMAE51rbrys3o3_500.gif
Oct 21, 2017 12:31 AM

May 2016
Episode 3 was really good and I thought "okay the plot is coming together, all the characters are kinda interesting, and I like the whole misfit superhero thing that's going on. Plus, I understand more of what happened in the mall in the first episode, now."
Woah, what did I miss? This episode messed me up, but I'll keep watching and see where this anime goes, I guess.
KelsiFinnOct 21, 2017 12:44 AM
Jul 13, 2021 8:51 AM
Dec 2017
Shaft and head tilts go together like cheese and a burger.

Jul 21, 2021 3:18 AM

Jan 2017
The whole aesthetic during Kagerou Daze is amazing tbh, I can get why people will get annoyed at it though

We've gotten introduced to Hiyori and Konoha here, with the introductions wrapped up lets continue getting confused with the Kagepro series
Aug 3, 2023 12:28 PM

Jul 2022
Yessss that's what i like to see!!! This mysterious vibe, steinsgate/rezero feeling, i love this! This dog part was so funny and now seeing the last part made me understand it. I first thought he would just ask him again after again but he has the ability to repeat like the first try and animals represent the amount of retries it seems like. Now he sacrificed himself to save her life but does it work like this? I love this, the artstyle, ost,.. Best episode
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Mekakucity Reload ???? When ???

Ghefira - Mar 30, 2023

7 by dargoid »»
Jan 21, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2014

284 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 12:12 PM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

170 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 6:15 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

242 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 11:10 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

501 by Strikrr »»
Aug 2, 2023 5:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.