Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 2015 1:02 AM
Feb 2012
I'm surprised at just how cute this series has been so far. Quite a worthwhile pastime.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Oct 2, 2015 4:59 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy shit, Chino in her school uniform with her facial expressions. That's so Aria.
Apr 23, 2016 12:01 PM

Nov 2007
I think I am falling in love with this anime.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 13, 2017 2:46 PM

Feb 2012
I was expecting Chino to end up playing basketball.

Is the book Chino actually meant a reference to Usagi Yojimbo?

crime and punishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 4, 2017 5:17 PM

Jul 2015
Hnnng, Cocoa, don't do this to me

These acts of kindness always reach my heart, she didn't even care about herself, as long as Anko was fine, everything was fine, she earned so many best girl points there.
Jul 18, 2017 5:39 PM

Dec 2016
It's not easy being short, I know that feeling all too well.

I don't like celery or tomato juice either.

I laughed a lot when I saw the book was crime & punishment.
Oct 20, 2017 3:10 PM

Dec 2014
What a breakfast: tomato, tomato juice and croissant.

Sharo is trying to break free from poverty. lol

The moeness is too stronk in this one, it got me, at first i didn't like it.
Jan 2, 2018 2:40 PM
Jan 2018
This was a really cute episode! I started off being hesitant that I'd be bored by this series. However, after watching other more intense anime, it's actually a great break from the darkness. The more I watch the more I like it. This episode was really cute, though admittedly I wish there was more food in it. (I love the animation of the food in this anime.)
Mar 12, 2019 12:32 PM

Apr 2013
Hm an okay episode, didn't make me laugh a lot.
Dec 14, 2019 11:55 AM

May 2018
Is it just me who is seriously confused as to the setting of this show??

It looks like theyre somewhere in Europe, with the amount of cafes and bakeries in this town I'm getting French vibes. But the buildings remind me England as they look like buildings from the Tudor period. Also like that supermarket was written in French?? Maybe it is set in France????

But then there is a random ass Japanese restaurant ran by that Chiya girl, their currency is in yen, the girls wear Japanese school uniforms and the schools they actually go to look Japanese, theyre eating with chopsticks and changing their shoes before they go into class...

Where the fuck is this anime meant to be set at?? I mean I'm enjoying watching this show but I cannot stop thinking about this.
SeijatachiiiiDec 14, 2019 12:01 PM
Feb 29, 2020 11:53 AM

May 2016
Moe over 9000.

Another amusing episode.
Sep 27, 2020 12:14 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty great episode.

Poor Cocoa. She had a rough day. XD

Oct 11, 2020 11:13 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Full of bad luck, such a pity day for Cocoa! :(

Haha, they both dislike a certain vegetables, not so surprising, tho. Cocoa teased Chino about her heights was not so good. There, Chino must be struggling with her heights, and it just simply a cute scenes. That jump scene~ >°< They were really trying hard to get rid of it. XD Aw Sharon, forced to lie again. Her interaction with Chino, honestly so great, they were really looks like a siblings, until Rize arrived and disturbed their fun. Hah, Sharon ofc like that encounters. XD ganbatte, Chino. Even if you were not so tall, your cuteness could easily understandable to anyone!

Damn, those prophecy parts, became a bad luck part to Cocoa. Coffe-de-mancer, and Chiya mispelled it by Necromancer XD. Here you were, Cocoa, played with a high risk and returned with a high result too, Cocoa. XD I don't care if she sad. She was surely funny with all of those moments. Unfortunately, that polkadots was not even showed up at my BD show >°<

The library scenes were okay. No Rize made me quite dissapointed. Cocoa and Sharon proved to be a smart little girls. Sharon x Chino was so cool and soothed me enough, while Chiya x Cocoa simply an amusing combination. Here you were, Sharon, kinda depressing with her status, and her dream. Fortunately, Chiya, with her wise words could relax Sharon a bit. Meanwhile, Cocoa seemed wanted to be a more dependable older sister to Chino. But at the end? Its still hilarious xD.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 6, 2020 11:49 PM

Sep 2018
The first thing that catches the eye is the different character design, which can be annoying, but which in certain situations gives something cute, like the hair of the characters, much more fluffy and wavy, however the narration is pleasant and fun as usual. The screenplay stages various arguments from personal tastes on food to prevegence and finally on one's future; the dialogues are fun, especially if Cocoa and Chiya are talking and more. Other sides of the protagonists are also discovered and the great affinity between Cocoa and Chiya is reaffirmed. And we end up talking about the value of friendship, always not exaggerating with a serious atmosphere, but playing it down a bit. Very nice the new ending that takes us by surprise with its variants.
May 21, 2022 2:08 AM

Feb 2020
Not as great as the first three episodes. However, Chino trying to make herself taller was quite amusing.

I also liked the library part. Cocoa as a sexy lawyer was nice. :3
Jan 5, 2023 4:21 PM
Feb 2022
Que adorable Chino tratando de volverse más alta. Sharo se quedo sin ofertas por intentar aparentar no ser pobre.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your most fav. character?

TragicRomance - Apr 24, 2014

40 by LonelyLolii »»
Apr 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

133 by Scootboi »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:56 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2014

194 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Aug 30, 2023 5:33 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2014

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:03 PM

» Chino best cunny?

SpaceCunny - May 31, 2023

12 by Mira »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.