Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 28, 2014 3:13 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, chapter comes out on a Monday xD
Kyouka getting punished :o - because she was playing with humans who are "lower than insects" to them.

Ew, cube with mouth lol
Everyone getting sucked in.. (uh, I think, might need to re-read a 2nd time lol.)
:o
And now everything is left up to Lucy. To think she was the one who escaped from it..
SandyBoiApr 28, 2014 3:18 AM
Apr 28, 2014 3:22 AM
Jul 2012
Lucy finally has a chance to prove herself & stop all of the hate people give her saying she is worthless. Hopefully Natsu or anyone else steals her spotlight.
Apr 28, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2012
I'm glad he's giving Lucy the spotlight, hope she makes the most of it. Loved every image of the Strauss family. Kyouka looks much better without the bucket, which I'm not sure I was aware was one until this chapter. :D
animefan8800Apr 28, 2014 3:40 AM
Apr 28, 2014 3:53 AM

Apr 2013
A random "there's a one in 1,000,000,000 chance"

lol

Apr 28, 2014 4:05 AM

Aug 2012
Well it's up to you Lucy don't let Fairy Tail down.
Apr 28, 2014 4:06 AM

Feb 2013
Well Lucy's name is literally 'Lucky', just without the 'k' (I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself XD)
On another note, that scene reminds me of the Edolas arc...
Apr 28, 2014 4:13 AM

Jul 2013
Oho~ you better be of some use Lucy. So no natsu miraculously saves the day again...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Apr 28, 2014 4:16 AM

Apr 2014
This is a perfect chance for Lucy to actually do something big but I guarantee you all she probably might do is just free the FT members or even just Natsu.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2014 4:26 AM

Apr 2014
Damnit I wanna know who silver is ffs...this was a good chapter though
Apr 28, 2014 4:36 AM

Jun 2010
go lucy go!!!! nah she'll be fine she has Leo and Capricorn.
my own big question is WHERE THE #$%* is jellal !! don't tell me he just blinded him for fun.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Apr 28, 2014 5:10 AM

Mar 2012
This chapter is here to remind us that Lucy is technically our Main character
Apr 28, 2014 5:26 AM

Dec 2013
This king of hades guy seems pretty cool so far punishing kyouka like that. And now hopefully Lucy can finally step up! 5/5
Apr 28, 2014 5:30 AM
Feb 2013
i have still hope for sayla though .....

chapter 5/5
Apr 28, 2014 6:07 AM

Oct 2013
Do your best, Lucy!

I'm curious about END and Lumen Histoire. What is it anyway?
Apr 28, 2014 6:44 AM

Aug 2010
Not a bad chap. King of Hades seems to be a decent villain for once.

Loved how he punished Kyouka (Who looks way better without the shitty mask) for playing with humans.
That's the weak point of every bad guy. Delaying killing the good guys XD And King of Hades seems to have done it no mercy. That's how it should be done hehe ^^

So finally Lucy's time to shine? Who am I kidding :P (Well I honestly hope so at least) But I wouldn't be surprised if Gildartz or Laxus make their appearance XD

Loved the art showing how the members of FT were sticking out like that esp the Natsu and Gray one. Grotesque stuff there XD

Still waiting for Lumen Histoire.
Apr 28, 2014 6:50 AM

Dec 2012
The cube remind me of a mixture of Lucifuge (because of the outside appearance) and Naamah (because their is ruin inside) from 666 Satan.
So the E.N.D is that book and the king of hades was second in command.
Hope Lumen Histoire will be revealed soon.
Lucy is really lucky. Seriously, hope she actually help everyone from getting out of this situation. But I doubts it since all the demons will head toward the survivors hence her. So she will mostly likely obtain external help from other guilds, Jella, the Oración Seis, Gildarts and those who I forgot to mention.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Apr 28, 2014 7:15 AM

Nov 2011
First Wendy, then Mira, and now Lucy. The people who weren't given much time to shine have been getting their chance. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Apr 28, 2014 7:19 AM

Nov 2013
I'm already mentaly prepared to be disappointed by what the author will do to Lucy.

I have to admit I was really disappointed 2 chapters ago when mashima introduced a new boss to the current arc (introducing a main boss at the end of an arc doesn't really make it an interesting character but well ... it's Mashima ...)
Apr 28, 2014 7:47 AM

Nov 2007
Lucy is the only one left?... ok was nice knowing you Fairy Tail xD.....
Apr 28, 2014 7:55 AM

Dec 2008
...Kyouka. Please, keep your helmet off from now on. I've yet again fallen for you.

I don't expect her to turn good or anything, but I hope she doesn't end up dying or returning to book. Minerva though...I don't care what happens to her. inb4shejoinsftintheend.
Apr 28, 2014 7:56 AM

Aug 2010
OMG IS IT FINALLY TIME FOR LUCY TO SHINE?!

Also I can't believe Silver is just sitting there while everyone else is fighting. xD What is he up to? Who is he? Grr. :P
Apr 28, 2014 8:31 AM
Jun 2013
Very interesting chapter.I really liked this one and I love that mysterious atmosphere the latest chapters have.Btw I'm trying to find something out.In page 2 it says check the color page there are some big news.But strangely enough that page is missing from every site the chapter got uploaded.At least the ones I checked...Can someone enlighten me on that matter?
Apr 28, 2014 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, is that Plutogrim? That's quite a design there..
Apr 28, 2014 9:01 AM
Sep 2012
Was not expecting a new chapter. I just went on MP to catch up on another manga while everything ongoing is on break, but to my surprise we get a new FT chapter. And what a chapter, I dare someone to complain about this chapter.

You want Tartarus showing there teeth and their strengh, you got it, you want Fairy Tail in trouble you got it, you want Lucy to have her moment, we might get it.

This Mard dude is awesomely powerful, and he is just a second in command, I hate you think how crazy strong E.N.D. is, and I knew Kyouka would get back stabbed by her supperior, I thought it would be E.N.D. that would kill her, but I was close, though I don't think she is dead, or at least clearly dead, I hope not. She is now starting to interest me, so I don't want her to die just yet. The reveal of Kyouka of her either curosity or enviness of human, that is a nice twist, she
reminds me of Ulquiora from Bleach a bit.

Well it looked Lumia Historia will have to wait, if it is going to be used, hopefully that means Gildarts will show up, since he is the only one that can unleash it at the moment.

And I am glad FT except for Lucy is out of the picture, they need help. Which means other people will have to help them and appear in this arc. Gildarts of course, we already saw Doranbolt, but hopefully others might appear after all like Jellal, Melody, the Oracion Cinco, maybe other guilds like Sabertooth. It is a forgone conclusion Jellal and his comrades will appear since part of it had to do with him, and unless this is not Minerva last stand at the end of this arc she will escape and will be like "I will get you next time", Sabertooth has to appear to play a role in the finality of the character.

So I am excited, and hopefully Lucy can have an awesome moment before the reeforcements arrive. Anyway a nice great surprise, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one, which will be a long wait.
Apr 28, 2014 9:22 AM

May 2008
Finally we see Silver and he has been sitting down this whole time? ROFL

That end card really made me interested to find out what will happen in the next chapter god dammit. Elfman's action ended in 1 page god dammit, i thought he was going to have an epic battle guess not.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 28, 2014 9:58 AM

Jan 2014
lol! FT guild is screwed...what will Lucy pull-off in the next chapter?
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 28, 2014 10:07 AM

May 2012
It would be cool if Lucy can summon that mustache king..

Apr 28, 2014 10:08 AM
Sep 2012
Anyone else get the feeling that Made and E.N.D., they have their own sinister goals and the return to Zereff's book that is a lie he has been telling the 9 demon gates. I don't think Made really cares about that.
Apr 28, 2014 11:14 AM

Jun 2013
O.O...So Kyouka got her punishment eh? Talk about Irony....

Damn, the defense of the Tartaros Cube is scary....it became giant beast....Guild is going to corroded? Stomach Acid? or something else?

O.O Only who escaped....was Lucy.....o.O Oh shit...I know Lucy has become somewhat stronger in these years she has been in Fairy Tail....but still, She against rest of the 9 Demon Gates? (at least 4 left)

Kyouka: Alive, Silver: Alive, Mard Geer: Alive, Kal-Su: Alive (that is 4) Seira/Seika: Dead, Franmalth: Dead, Ezel: Dead (That is 3) Total Demons: 7. Missing: Jackal, Tempesta, and one demon we don't know anything about yet, Torufusa: Alive, but currently unknown position (not good thing, that means 3 Gate level Demons whose whereabouts we do not know)

Wait, that is 10....should we not count King of Hades as one of the Kyuumon (9) Demon gates?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 28, 2014 12:03 PM

Apr 2014
I thought that the Elfman fight would be explained more but I guess not. The stuff at the beginning was pretty intense, wasn't expecting it. I'm glad we see a little bit more of Silver, I'm just so curious about him..
Apr 28, 2014 12:14 PM
Jan 2014
Everyone else down there was absorbed,excluding Minerva and keith.

Also,Happy was flying and he got sucked in too...was that magic absorbing everyone who was touching the floor or the walls of that beast,or did the beast targeted everyone down there?

If that is the case then Minerva and Keith probably escaped because they were demons..or they weren't touching the ground.
But this begs a following question.Why did those soldiers,supposedly demons did get sucked...and,more important,why Lucy wasn't as well?

Maybe Lucy survived because she wasn't touching the walls or the floor,since it ended before she hit the floor?Or did the cube not absorb her because it couldn't?it could be luck,still,it is weird.
Apr 28, 2014 12:18 PM

Sep 2013
Beast
http://i998.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/382/fairy-tail-4930725.jpg

Lucy's spirit connection saved her or it was just her luck :P
Apr 28, 2014 1:22 PM

Feb 2012
So it's finally time for Lucy to be useful, let's see that shit.
Apr 28, 2014 1:30 PM

Jan 2008
ichii_1 said:

I'm thinking the clockguy kept her safe. Or, it could be that she doesn't actually have any magic. She's just a summoner, and the magic is in the keys. Other than that, I'm really confused as to why she managed to escape when no one else did.

And where the heck is Gildarts? He should be there one-shotting everyone. He's gotta be there for the king. There's no way anyone can touch that guy without him being present.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 28, 2014 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
Leaving everything up to Lucy? Dam, they're screweeddd.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 28, 2014 1:49 PM
Apr 2014
Lucy is left alone she finaly as her chance but i can not see her being able to this alone in my opinion crime sorciere as well as oracion 5 and sabertooth will apear to give her some help.

Nice chapther XD
Apr 28, 2014 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
Oh,dat's one badass villain right there.A prison huh?Nice. PLEASE mashima let Lucy do something for herself in the next chapter. I don't know why but i really liked this chap. 5/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Apr 28, 2014 3:17 PM

Mar 2013
kevin_video said:
ichii_1 said:

I'm thinking the clockguy kept her safe. Or, it could be that she doesn't actually have any magic. She's just a summoner, and the magic is in the keys. Other than that, I'm really confused as to why she managed to escape when no one else did.

I actually disagree with this because they themselves said the more magic power the celestial wizard the stronger the spirits so they have to have something in them.

That sure was major turn around. I'm actually glad that she was the only one pulled out for some reason. Now she can show her full potential if there's ever a chance.

What ever this lumen histoire thing is I hope it does something?
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Apr 28, 2014 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
And the Fanservice escapes the clutches of evil and is Fairy Tails last hope!

I can see the irony in that
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Apr 28, 2014 4:20 PM
Oct 2013
That Natsu x Lucy moment trying to hold hands.:D
Sighs! Natsu got devoured by that monster stomach.
Apr 28, 2014 5:55 PM
Jan 2011
DarkShards said:
Leaving everything up to Lucy? Dam, they're screweeddd.

Don't know why lots of people keep saying this, because you know Lucy is definitely the last person that still exists in this universe right now yeah *derp*.
Apr 28, 2014 7:28 PM
Jan 2014
That was weird,what is even more weird is that people say that "celestial spirit magic is shit,fodder"... and then when suspicious things happen with Lucy they say "Oh,it is probably her magic".Make up your mind people

Even if Horologium had saved her,they both should have been merged with that gigantic fortress beast's stomach.

Either it was luck,which I don't buy for a second,considering how absurdly low that odd was ...or the reason is probably in Layla's past.We still know shit about her.Maybe there is more to the Heartfilia surname than meets the eye...
Apr 28, 2014 7:41 PM

Sep 2013
Lucy is the true protagonist of fairy tail but natsu overshadows her so people always forget that.

I want her to redeem herself after those horrible performances at the grand magic games and her spirits seem weak (except for leo) aren't they supposed to be super strong.
Lucy best girl <3
Apr 28, 2014 8:18 PM

Mar 2014
Great chapter.. Made up for last week's disappointment.. Hopefully Lucy gets the shine she desperately deserves along with some backstory on Layla.. I don't know if Hiro is doing this for the last arc.. But we NEED to learn more about Natsu.. It was actually refreshing to see Natsu fail and be put in a position in where Lucy tries to save him.. He's connected with some very big events..

Lucy- fights/backstory
Natsu- backstory/development.. He's had plenty of fights..it's time to learn more about him
Apr 28, 2014 9:45 PM
Apr 2011
And then Lucy summons the Knights of the Round eliminating all enemies. :D
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Apr 28, 2014 11:59 PM

Dec 2012
Its all up to Lucy to save everyone.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 29, 2014 2:16 AM

Mar 2008
I dare say she only escaped because of Hologlorium or however it's spelt, it has saved her ass (and a fine one if I might add) so many times. I like the scenario though, hope she gets the chance to do something cool (though she probably won't...)
Apr 29, 2014 6:44 AM

Dec 2008
ichii_1 said:
Lucy is the true protagonist of fairy tail but natsu overshadows her so people always forget that.

I want her to redeem herself after those horrible performances at the grand magic games and her spirits seem weak (except for leo) aren't they supposed to be super strong.
Lucy best girl <3

Thank you. People always seem to forget this. The series is about Lucy's adventures with Fairy Tail. Not Natsu's.

The protagonist isn't always the hero.
Apr 29, 2014 9:23 AM
Apr 2012
Dayum Hiro Mashima just keeps stepping up his game, fantastic chapter. So the 'light' is confirmed (as if we didn't already know) as Lumen Histoire, interesting. Marde Guille is such a boss, punishing Kyouka for playing with humans and then he uses Alegria, I love this guy already. Upto Lucy to save Fairy Tail now, come on Lucy!
Apr 29, 2014 1:58 PM
Jul 2013
OmG... What will happen to them? Is Lucy capable of helping?
And wtf happened to Wendy? Is she alright? I'm looking fo the next chapter.. :D
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.