Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 25, 2014 9:36 PM

Apr 2011
Usa recovered rather quickly after falling for Sayaka's trap. He is truly a man among men.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Apr 25, 2014 10:25 PM

Oct 2013
dmrch said:
And... Why Usa and Shiro slept together in the same futon? lol

I want more of Shiro. I think Shiro is really sweet
Apr 25, 2014 10:36 PM

Jul 2012
Funny episode this week. I especially liked the "baggy panties" idea. Don't care too much for the romance in this anime but I do like the comedic interactions with everyone.
Apr 26, 2014 2:00 AM

Jan 2014
Well this was a good episode.
We have fun, we have a little bit more serious moments, but always with that light-hearted mark.
I like this show, really.
Shiro was great in here, he can be a great advicer and he knows a lot about what happens around him.
Kawai is a pretty good character, we haven't seen much due to her shell, but when she actually opens a little bit she's quite good.

But Usa really thought being pushy was good?
pushy is always synonymous of disaster.

Overall it was good, looking forward to the next one.

4/5
Apr 26, 2014 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
Well I suppose some progress was made this episode.

Great episode!!!
Apr 26, 2014 4:26 AM
Mar 2013
well i watch the first eps and this show is great until now ^^ , btw i havent seen usa as a stalker like some here .-. but he was missled and acted like a "close firend"
Apr 26, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2012
This just went full blown fucking annoying now. The male lead is such a retarded fucking beta. Time to fast forward thru episodes now.
Apr 26, 2014 7:46 AM

Oct 2011
Hantaro OMG!!!

Usa really cares for Kawai.
Apr 26, 2014 12:12 PM

Aug 2012
Give Usa a break. The whole point was to get across how manipulative and convincing Sayaka is. She said exactly the right things to take advantage of his affection for Kawai. Comedy wasn't really there this time, but Shiro's dialogue and Usa and Kawai's progress made up for it. He may have made a dumb mistake, but it didn't take him long to figure out exactly what she needed from him.

Naxrrhid said:
Time to fast forward thru episodes now.
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Why bother watching at all?
Apr 26, 2014 8:01 PM

Jan 2014
Really enjoying this show so far and this episode showed some nice progress between Kawaii and Usa. It wasn't anything massive, but anything with Kawaii is good for Usa. Anyway I love the animation and soundtrack, as well as the good cast of characters. While it is a generic concept really, and the characters all generally fit typical presets, they're all still so entertaining and fit well. I know I should find Usa annoying but I don't. It's just part of his whole shtick of a character. 4/5 for the episode, just easy going yet smooth to watch.
Apr 26, 2014 8:38 PM

Dec 2013
Shiro seems to be dropping little nuggets of knowledge throughout this episode, but still frustrates me that their relationship takes one step forward and two steps back every episode it seems

Also, is it just me that noticed the Hamtaro reference?
AccelOrderApr 26, 2014 8:42 PM
Apr 26, 2014 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
Another adorable episodes with Ritsu. Nothing too special yet.

Hamtaro reference? Gee i haven't watched that show since I was a kid back in toonami.
Apr 26, 2014 10:38 PM

Apr 2012
Comedy wasn't as strong this episode. Usa being a creeper for a bit there, but he'll probably straighten out lol. Liked the Shiro/ Ritsu convo. Nice to see some romantic progression at the end after all the misunderstandings. I still love how this show is being directed. Another episode of diabetic sweetness.
zzzeallyApr 26, 2014 10:45 PM

Apr 26, 2014 10:59 PM

Apr 2012
somuchkawaii said:
Hi, I lost a bit of the meaning of everything ritsu was saying during her angsty moment. Can someone give me the gist of the conversation?

She finds small talk superficial (people talking even though they have nothing to say). In her example, even though she exchanged numbers with her "friends", they probably will never call her back. So from a cynical viewpoint, what's the point of even engaging others.

She doesn't mind being alone but doesn't want others to judge her as a loner. She doesn't want people to pity her, which she thought Usa was doing.

Well that's how I interpreted the conversation :X

Apr 26, 2014 11:28 PM

May 2012
Episode was nice enough. I have to say the highlight of this show is whenever Ritsu opens up, like the bubbles scene in episode 2 and the rainbow scene in this one.

I wonder if they'll go straight through the show with Usa-Ritsu, or if they'll introduce a rival, even if minor, at some point.

I'm still rather liking that ED for some reason.
Apr 27, 2014 12:23 AM

Oct 2009
HanaKana + Ritsu = HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really starting to like this but the MC is a bit of a retard :/ and a creep :|!
Apr 27, 2014 2:55 AM

Feb 2013
Oh my god I'm so happy I picked this show up. I love it so much.
Apr 27, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2010
I disliked the part where Usa went to far in not taking the hint Ritsu was perfectly right in her anger towards him and she didn't need to apologise for it.
It was Usa who was wrong in the first place he was being way to pushy towards her in his attempts to create a bond with her.

The part at the traffic light and afterwards where nice tho, it seemed Usa did learn something from after all.
Apr 27, 2014 9:57 AM

Sep 2013
I really like how she is so absorbed into books. She's very smart, and at least not totally disconnected from reality. I can relate to her 100% and wish people were as considerate as Usa. Loving it so far.
Apr 27, 2014 12:23 PM

May 2013
That makes no sense and seems pretty idiotic IMO. Fasy forward through an anime you find annoying? Why bother watching it? Are you really planning on marking it as a completion?

Simply don't waste your time.
Apr 27, 2014 1:20 PM

Sep 2010
Cute episode as always.
Apr 27, 2014 2:19 PM

Feb 2014
cute episode i hope their relationship actually progresses
Apr 27, 2014 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I found this episode better than the previous. Maybe because there was a bit of devellopement..?
Actually, that's what I would want more in this show : more devellopement, less status quo. But it look like it's heading exactly in the opposite way... :/

The other problem is that I have trouble getting interrested in the character. It look like everything they say that look serious turn into comedy. I mean, Shiro was pretty deep right there, and then he returned to his masochist-self like he had said nothing.

Anyway, when Kawai said talked with Shiro about how she just wanted to be left alone, but at the same time, doesn't want the people to think that she is alone was right to the feels... It's so contradictory, but it's just a question of image. I know that nobody care about how I live and what I do, but I'm scared that someone would and would judge me that I am pathetic or whatever. Like Shiro said, it's pretty much a teenager complex xD
Though, it didn't solve when I became an adult, even worse when I falled in a depression/anxious trouble... :/
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 27, 2014 4:33 PM
Apr 2014
ihusmal1234 said:
Another adorable episodes with Ritsu. Nothing too special yet.

Hamtaro reference? Gee i haven't watched that show since I was a kid back in toonami.

wasn't sure they are really pointing at that but at least I'm not the only one who noticed it :D definitely has been a long time since.

really like mayumi and shiro. those two are stupidly funny but can be relied on if needed. usa is really naive though. he should have known that sayaka was just playing with him. now he pays the price :P
Apr 27, 2014 7:02 PM

Sep 2012
Hamtaro!? It really surprised me LoL
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Apr 27, 2014 9:29 PM

Sep 2011
Lyyu said:
Hamtaro!? It really surprised me LoL

Hamtaro as Hamjirou XDD!
http://i.imgur.com/2z2OtdO.jpg
Apr 27, 2014 10:30 PM
May 2009
1ST of all i won't provide any spoilers >> what i wish to say is that just check out manga
there are many chapters with many colour pages >> double pages

and you will find the true beautiful art there. 2nd kawai chan's hair colour portrayed in anime is different from manga : conclusion made based on manga pics and anime pics/screenshots.

3rd as usually happens story in anime is a bit different than manga. few situations occurs in anime that haven't happened in manga >> rather than situations its a matter of THINGS used during various actions of characters.
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Apr 28, 2014 1:39 AM
Sep 2013
ovoon7 said:
Where did you guys watch this 7 hours ago?

They watch the RAWs.

Unsure, but I think Stark700 speaks Japanese, as he posts pretty much all the discussion threads before the subs are out.
Apr 28, 2014 12:37 PM

Nov 2013
Aww, what a cute episode
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Apr 29, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
Give Usa a break. The whole point was to get across how manipulative and convincing Sayaka is. She said exactly the right things to take advantage of his affection for Kawai. Comedy wasn't really there this time, but Shiro's dialogue and Usa and Kawai's progress made up for it. He may have made a dumb mistake, but it didn't take him long to figure out exactly what she needed from him.

Naxrrhid said:
Time to fast forward thru episodes now.
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Why bother watching at all?

he watches so he can open a thread named "Am i the only who didnt understand why did they made this show,it sucked" after anime ends
Apr 29, 2014 7:13 AM

Jun 2008
Aversa said:
It was Usa who was wrong in the first place he was being way to pushy towards her in his attempts to create a bond with her.

If we're playing the blame game, it's obvious Sayaka is at fault for encouraging those "ideas" into Usa in the first place. Usa was just acting based on the advise only.

If Sayaka didn't add unnecessary info, he would've probably still keep his distance as he usually does. Heck, let's add another layer on the blame game, and it was actually everyone's else fault for not correcting him, all of the other residents of Kawaisou already knew that it was the wrong impression of Ritsu. With Shirou asking "was that last part necessary?", Mayumi calling Sayaka a "Total bitch", and Sumiko threatening Sayaka to not do that again.
kaimaxApr 29, 2014 7:17 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 29, 2014 1:51 PM

Apr 2012
love flag is raised. By Usa's relentless effort, senpai is starting to waver!

Nice episode.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 29, 2014 11:57 PM
Jan 2012
Every time, I look up stuff about this show, I seem to always run into comments saying "this is just another generic show where a guy is surrounded by girls with different personalities etc" I'd have to completely disagree with them because, the level of detail that this show has with the interactions between characters is just amazing. We saw that between Ritsu and Usa in this episode. These interactions are just both heartbreaking and exciting to watch and are something we can actually learn from. It just sucks that when comments that say "just another generic show" describes a show that is actually well executed, some people might not even want to give it a chance.
Apr 30, 2014 10:43 PM
May 2009
1st thing EPISODE 05 IS ABOUT TO AIR TODAY .

2nd thing this manga anime is far far more better than your usual manga anime

have seen its art >> its magnificent . i checked raws and spent 5 hours per volume only looking at pictures .

i haven't seen this anime and i don't much watch anime but i downloaded 4 episodes of it and this show my interest into it.

but manga provide better depth and understanding of characters .

this anime has 13 episodes and volume 01 ended with anime 04 hence you can expect this anime will end at 3rd volume and about 28 to 30 chapters .

currently 6th volume is going on and 48 is the latest chapter.

MS. RITSU CHAN and USA KUN now have a good relationship >> good friends relationship .

why i like this series ? no ecchi no harem simple SLICE OF LIFE STORY simple LOVE STORY . it gives competition to SHOUJO series in ART. actually quite better than shoujo in ART as well as story.

chapter 20 really beautiful with art and action . MS. RITSU CHAN saving USA KUN and even encouraging him . CHAPTER 48 >> new school school year has started
with final page having lot of interesting content and a new entry and final panel showing the relationship between MS.RITSU CHAN AND USA KUN

this is not your day to day HA HA HE HE SERIES . it is SIMPLE yet quite meaningful . IT surprise you it makes you happy it makes you smile

it makes you understand life better and MANGA has too much of side lines and sfx that makes story super strong .

it is all clear to everyone that EVERYONE AT KAWAI PLACE knows the feelings of USA KUN . be ready for more genuine feelings .

NO ROMANCE BUT GENUINE HUMAN TO HUMAN INTERACTION and slight love story with feelings.

i only want to say USA KUN is not a STALKER . 2nd USA KUN did mistake by forcing himself onto MS. RITSU CHAN .

2nd it was USA KUN his views his thoughts and some views provided by others that made USA KUN act like that which is not natural of USA KUN

3rd. USA KUN learned lesson the hard way . USA KUN was scolded . USA KUN was depressed to highest limits maybe and USA KUN solved the situation how ?

by LISTENING what MS. RITSU CHAN THINKS and then thinking about it and then understanding the whole situation . USA KUN solved it and acted in normal manner .

MS. RITSU CHAN SHOWED HER SMILE AND everything was solved and sorted . THEN THE RAINBOW . WHICH IS ACTUALLY VOLUME 01 FINAL PAGE .

RAINBOW SCENE though is continuation of MS. RITSU CHAN AND USA KUN talking walking back home when everything is solved and sorted . JUST MINUTES LATER THIS RAINBOW SCENE HAPPENS .
rajin90May 3, 2014 2:31 AM
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
May 1, 2014 8:55 PM

Jun 2013
Enjoyed this episode. Kawai is finally starting to open up.
May 2, 2014 8:36 PM
Aug 2011
This episode was painfully shoujo and Usa was the female MC.
May 2, 2014 9:05 PM

May 2012
So Kawaaiii..

May 4, 2014 10:54 AM

May 2013
Another great episode that I have enjoyed!
May 4, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode. Felt like there was some progress. Mostly serious with good character interactions.
May 5, 2014 1:43 AM

Jan 2011
Well I love Love Lab comedy so ofc I love this series' comedy, but the best part of this anime is the slice-of-life thing, and simple but cute interaction between Usa and Ritsu. Damn I cant describe how I love the scene when Usa and Ritsu walk home together, and Usa said that he dont need conversations, he just want to make sure Ritsu's safety (well of course he personally wants to go home together with her lol).

in my imagination usa was just like "I just want to assure you're safe and be with you, just that"
May 7, 2014 7:09 AM

Jun 2013
Good episode. Usa trying to mac.
May 8, 2014 1:57 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

It was not as boring episode, today's addition to the graphic side, I enjoyed a degree of continuity with the events, it is not a fragmentation typical of previous episodes.
Perhaps the crazy side came a little to drop, I have to admit this, but the romantic side came back to prevail is this a bit I was missing.
Not bad even directing.
All the characters are growing up, this is a good sign.
In the next episode we should have the pulse of the situation, I can not wait.
May 27, 2014 7:53 AM

May 2013
I love this so much <3
Jun 16, 2014 12:12 AM

Sep 2010
hamtaro cameo XD
Jun 23, 2014 6:28 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Shiro may be a pervert but he can sure give helpful advice.

Sayaka playing with Mayumi XD

Kawai needs to open up to Usa. He's just trying to get to know her more. Although slowly she seems to be doing just that, opening up tp Usa more. The rainbow scene was beautiful, Kawai had a very Kawaii expression.

Jul 5, 2014 12:30 PM

Apr 2014
Usa is getting a little to clingy for my liking, but overall this was a pretty solid ep. That Hamster reference killed me

Jul 7, 2014 8:13 AM

Oct 2012
Awww, she's really happy to meet her friends from her junior high school

Hamtaro... Hamtaro reference right?????????????????????????????????

Dat last moment... "You're welcome" was so cute
Mou~
Just become a couple already!!

Lol @ preview
You should use books.. Only for reading it.. Okay??
"Signature removed"
Jul 10, 2014 7:51 AM

Jun 2013
Another great episode, Usa was a bit anoying but it wasnt too bad and Kawai was adorable as always :)
Jul 12, 2014 2:36 AM

Aug 2013
Usa... you're one weird stalker you know ? XD
Ahh well.. made up in the end.. nice episode.
Jul 13, 2014 8:44 AM
May 2012
Oh, you two.......just freaking kiss already!!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

263 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.