Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2014 8:25 AM
Oct 2011
Big breasted main characters -> girls hate it / don't want to even watch it because they think it's ecchi or aimed for boys.
No ecchi or comedy even though the characters are well endowed -> boys hate it / dislike it because they don't get what they expect.

If this anime wasn't about Super Sonico or a girl with big breasts I'm sure its MAL score would be around 7,5. 6,3 is ridiculously low considering how people usually rate series like this.
Apr 24, 2014 8:27 AM
Mar 2011
how many N+ plus games have any one here Legally own
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 5, 2014 12:59 PM

Aug 2012
I think it's rated too high.
May 5, 2014 1:01 PM

Jun 2012
Nobody rates hentai highly, don't expect third rate shit to get better treatment. Fans of the games got what they were expecting, there was nothing out of the ordinary about this Anime.
Sceles said:
If this anime wasn't about Super Sonico or a girl with big breasts I'm sure its MAL score would be around 7,5. 6,3 is ridiculously low considering how people usually rate series like this.
Examples? Just curious.
May 5, 2014 1:06 PM

Sep 2011
No way, this thing is overrated. . .

It was a show about NOTHING, LITERALLY

NOTHING HAPPENED, THE ANIME

Not only did nothing happen with no continuity, she was unbelievebly perfect in every aspect except OH SO HARD TO WAKE UP SILLY ME LOL

Community loves me, friends love me, school loves me, world loves me - I wake up go to school, go to practice and be perfect, go to job and be perfect, to go photoshoot and be perfect, go hangout and magically still have time to sleep during the night

and take off the stupid headphones

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
May 6, 2014 1:17 PM

Feb 2014
Yeah, actually. 6.3 is very good. (and suprising)
Don't get me wrong. I fucking love Sonico but the anime was...meh.
The anime was not bad but not very good either. And i say that beceause i know and like her.
May 6, 2014 1:19 PM
Mar 2011
as iv said how many fans of nitro plus is there here
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 31, 2014 1:10 PM

Apr 2014
Lime_ said:

Not only did nothing happen with no continuity, she was unbelievebly perfect in every aspect except OH SO HARD TO WAKE UP SILLY ME LOL

Community loves me, friends love me, school loves me, world loves me - I wake up go to school, go to practice and be perfect, go to job and be perfect, to go photoshoot and be perfect, go hangout and magically still have time to sleep during the night

So, it's no different from your average Slice of Life anime?
Really, I don't see the big deal here. Yes, the show wasn't that great, but it's no different from the likes of K-On!, Non Non Biyori, etc. in its boring SOL antics. I think the main reason this gets so much hate is because Sonico was already a popular character in Japan, and the fact that she got an anime upset Vocaloid fanboys/girls so they jumped on the hate bandwagon.

That, or people just don't like SOLs, which I'm one of them.
May 31, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2011
Moonchipz said:
but it's no different from the likes of K-On!, Non Non Biyori, etc. in its boring SOL antics.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

no way

Quite contraire; I am a fan of SoL and have no issues with the whole 'moe is ruining anime' - this show was still garbage. I couldn't find any redeeming factor in this show and my hate from it had nothing to do with how popular she was in Japan or how she got an anime over anyone else

it was just poop

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jun 3, 2014 1:21 PM

Aug 2012
Lime_ said:
Moonchipz said:
but it's no different from the likes of K-On!, Non Non Biyori, etc. in its boring SOL antics.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

no way

Quite contraire; I am a fan of SoL and have no issues with the whole 'moe is ruining anime' - this show was still garbage. I couldn't find any redeeming factor in this show and my hate from it had nothing to do with how popular she was in Japan or how she got an anime over anyone else

it was just poop
I can't agree more with this.
Jun 12, 2014 9:20 AM

May 2009
I think it's unnecessary hated. It's slice of life like K-on but with more fanservice. Mostly boring shit but it's not like I was expecting serious story.

rsslayersr said:
Lime_ said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

no way

it was just poop
I can't agree more with this.

Mudkips is right, so post some arguments next time.
Jun 19, 2014 1:06 PM

Aug 2012
bastek66 said:
Mudkips is right, so post some arguments next time.

I don't think you have been reading what Moonchipz was saying.
Moonchipz said:
I think the main reason this gets so much hate is because Sonico was already a popular character in Japan, and the fact that she got an anime upset Vocaloid fanboys/girls so they jumped on the hate bandwagon.

That, or people just don't like SOLs, which I'm one of them.

We weren't part of the Sonico hate bandwagon nor do we hate SOLs. Why do we dislike it? Because we can't find a thing we like about it. It was shit. Apparently not like the other SOLs we don't consider shit.
Jun 23, 2014 12:28 PM
Oct 2011
rsslayersr said:
I think it's rated too high.

i love you
hahahaha
Jun 23, 2014 12:32 PM

Jan 2013
Have people still not realized that K-on! does have a plot if you watch without furiously masterbating?

The looming threat of graduating plays a huge part in the second season. Sure its no Psycho Pass, but theres plot there.

K-on! shouldnt be compared to "Cute girl with big tits goes to school"
Jun 23, 2014 12:44 PM

Nov 2013
I only watched episode 7 because I heard it was beautiful and it was apparently the best out of this show.
If that's true then I'd say it's fine where it is, if not a little overrated.
Aug 11, 2014 11:23 PM
Jul 2013
Botato said:
I only watched episode 7 because I heard it was beautiful and it was apparently the best out of this show.

you're kidding me, after i watched episode 7 my I.Q. drops

but to me its still better than K-on!

this anime is a hundred times better than K-on!
Aug 12, 2014 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
kramXD said:
Botato said:

you're kidding me, after i watched episode 7 my I.Q. drops

but to me its still better than K-on!

this anime is a hundred times better than K-on!
The episode was actually rather nice, nothing great but it was certainly worth checking out.

What does K-On! have to do with this?
Sep 15, 2014 6:59 PM

May 2013
This show alternates between dumb fan service episodes and somewhat enjoyable story driven episodes.
Sep 26, 2014 6:34 PM

Jun 2011
The fact of the matter is that Super Sonico the animation had the potential to do something better, they could have made the anime focus on a plot, make the heroine go through obstacles or troubles. The problem with this anime is the fact that all it is, is fan service and that's it, sure there are comedic elements, but 99.5% of the entire show is fan service in one way, shape or form. What bugged me the most was how perfect Sonico's life was, it felt as if she was the Goddess of that world considering how everyone, and I mean EVERYONE FUDGIN LOVES HER!
Rayn3698Oct 5, 2014 11:47 PM
Sep 29, 2014 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
The only good thing was the OST, this anime was boring since the first episode.
Sep 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Aug 2014
People are missing the plot.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 17, 2014 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
Lime_ said:

It's a slice of life anime, what do you expect!
Just turn of your brain and let your nether regions decide!
Dec 22, 2014 3:14 PM
Feb 2013
I highly disagree...
Dec 30, 2014 8:32 AM

Mar 2013
7.8 2headphone4me
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Sonico The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2014

55 by V4mpsqu1dz »»
Nov 25, 2023 8:28 PM

Poll: » Super Sonico The Animation Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2014

34 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 24, 2023 8:54 AM

Poll: » Super Sonico The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2014

180 by White_Alice »»
Oct 10, 2023 10:03 PM

Poll: » Super Sonico The Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2014

37 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:07 PM

Poll: » Super Sonico The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2014

84 by SerahKyu »»
Jan 2, 2022 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.