Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 23, 2014 5:15 PM

Feb 2011
invalidargument said:
Screw eye surgery. Just grab an eye and slam that motherfcker.
Doctors should learn from madara

v this ahah

SAKURAAA ITS NOW THE TIME, i hope she doesnt let madara stel it <: but i think madara perhaps attacks her and naruto will be mad like a bitsh dunno
but, kakashi D: <3
Apr 23, 2014 5:47 PM

Oct 2011
Cool chapter, can't wait to play as Sasuke and Naruto's forms, whenever they come out in the storm series.
Apr 23, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2014
.......DAMN!..... -_- Madara's shadow was a complete surprise to me. Didn't see that coming, but I liked it.

It was annoying to me that Naruto was getting bossed around by Sasuke. Like seriously? But I should of expected it. It's been like this since they were kids. Sasuke would boss around and then Naruto would boss around in fights. So I guess nothing new there.

It's funny how Madara just yanks Kakashi's sharingan out and then pops it in his left eye so easily. Where's the logic there? Ehhh, but then again, Manga and logic don't seem to co-exist together anyway. =/
Apr 23, 2014 7:19 PM

Jun 2012
Yes! Kill Sakura.
Apr 23, 2014 7:27 PM

Aug 2011
Deleted4 said:

I don't think his limbo hand is 100% anti-septic.
It's going to leave a nasty infection.
Apr 23, 2014 7:38 PM

Mar 2014
Kazi9 said:
L0bsterman said:
This chapter we got to see more of the skills of the masterful eye surgeons known as the Uchiha clan with an eye transplant in under a second while running at high speeds.

Also, whatever happened to Juubi container being unable to change dimensions?

Juubi containers can't become intangible it never said it was impossible to change dimensions!

Correct me if I'm mistaken but doesn't the intangibility work by sending select body parts to a different dimension?
Apr 23, 2014 9:52 PM

Sep 2013
blfan said:

The connection between Sasuke and Madara, could it be Madara is the recarnation of Sasuke's grandmother, well not Sasuke's grandmother, but the grandmother of the person Sasuke is a recarnation of, you get it. It is brothers vs their grandmom, that is what I am trying to say.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this. Two brothers vs their Grandmother, the climactic end of Naruto.

Also, I can at least see why people don't like Sakura and Obito, but why is everybody hating on Kakashi. That's something I thought I'd never see.
Apr 23, 2014 10:38 PM

Jan 2013
Kakashi lost his eye, major injury.
Interesting chapter
Apr 24, 2014 1:23 AM

Apr 2011
Gamako said:

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this. Two brothers vs their Grandmother, the climactic end of Naruto.

Also, I can at least see why people don't like Sakura and Obito, but why is everybody hating on Kakashi. That's something I thought I'd never see.
Kakashi was an awesome character, the guy who has a 1000 ninja techniques. In this chapter, Madara made him his meat-sack.

Think about it... LOL
Apr 24, 2014 1:37 AM

Dec 2009
I doubt Sakura will die...but Obito will.

Obito's purpose is already done. (Saving Naruto)

Now, Madara will get his Rinnegan, try to kill Sakura, Obito will block it, have a little speech (with flashback) about true peace, friendship and about Naruto (on how he will save the world) then he will die.

Madara stealing Kakashi's sharingan to get to the other dimension is brilliant. Kishimoto did not disappoint me. (unlike what Kubo did...*sigh*)
axkxlApr 24, 2014 1:42 AM
Apr 24, 2014 1:40 AM
Jun 2013
obito will die saving sakura and well have a flashback of rin. Anywho naruto is the only manga/anime that iv seen that treated removing eyes the same way you remove a lightbulb.
Apr 24, 2014 1:50 AM

Mar 2014
souledge94 said:
obito will die saving sakura and well have a flashback of rin. Anywho naruto is the only manga/anime that iv seen that treated removing eyes the same way you remove a lightbulb.

No, even for a lightbulb, you have to twist it a bit first. For eyes in Naruto, it seems all you have to do is simply grab those fuckers and slam them in your socket. How the hell do they connect themselves to the optic nerve anyway??????
Apr 24, 2014 1:58 AM

Aug 2012
Lemme guess obito is going to give his rinnegan to Kakashi.
Apr 24, 2014 3:31 AM
Dec 2013
I hope Sakura doesn't die wtf, Naruto save her or something.
Great chapter, Loved the new rasengan and black lightning chidori. That rinnegan though.
Now how in the world is Sasuke and Naruto gonna get in that dimension?
Obito and Sakura vs OP Madara. I hope Obito uses his sharingan and escape that dimension with Sakura!
Apr 24, 2014 3:52 AM
Dec 2013
AJWilliams said:
Sorry if im repeating someone but I thought Kakashi's Sharingan could only send things to the other dimension and It was Obito's Sharingan that could send himself to it... Wasn't that the case?? Did I miss something?

Kakashi can use Kamui on himself now. After his fight with Obito he was in the Kamui dimension healing himself and after Obito was defeated he used Kamui on himself to bring himself back into the normal world so he could kill Obito
Apr 24, 2014 4:07 AM

Dec 2009
I had to read this chapter twice to understand it. Freaking confusing the first time. The only thing i still didn't get was how Sasuke dodged Madara's first lightning attack. Was it just pure speed?
Apr 24, 2014 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
sim0n2170 said:
Lemme guess obito is going to give his rinnegan to Kakashi.

bullseye
On Topic kakashi got rekt so bad like a useless side character
Apr 24, 2014 7:26 AM
Mar 2014
Madara pls, don't be stealin' people's eyes like dat'
Apr 24, 2014 3:34 PM

Apr 2013
lol... the panel where madara steals kakashi's eye made me laugh for about 5 minutes.

that was bad.
Apr 24, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
Ryukatsuka said:
No, even for a lightbulb, you have to twist it a bit first. For eyes in Naruto, it seems all you have to do is simply grab those fuckers and slam them in your socket. How the hell do they connect themselves to the optic nerve anyway??????

Well, on the side note, Madara does posses Hashirama's regeneration now, so maybe it has something to do with that... Or maybe it is just because fuck you.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Apr 24, 2014 9:51 PM
Jul 2013
i hope obito let just sakura die
and take back his other eye
give the rinnegan to madara
and let him destroy the world
fuck you kakashi you deserved it
obito give that eye to you to protect rin
but you didn't
Apr 25, 2014 8:32 AM

Dec 2011
Find a random roaming kakashi, pull that thing out and slam it into your own eye socket, prescribed by 9/10 eye surgeons.

Well, that said, eye transplants aren't that hard in this manga in the first place, considering Rin was still a newbie medical ninja dealing with the trauma of Obito's 'death', and still managed to pull it off. What exactly was Kakashi doing there, though... geez
Apr 25, 2014 8:58 AM
Dec 2013
kramXD said:
but you didn't

LMFAO Hahaha, Lol'd so hard @ this post.
Apr 25, 2014 11:11 AM

May 2012
to think eye can be removed that easily.. will try mine later..

Apr 25, 2014 7:30 PM

Mar 2013
I wanna see sasuke and naruto join bodies with a weird fusion dance like goku and vegeta lol

Nasuke
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 26, 2014 3:59 AM

Dec 2009
kramXD said:
but you didn't

LOL.........I laughed so hard at this!!

You just made my day.

DerpHole said:
I wanna see sasuke and naruto join bodies with a weird fusion dance like goku and vegeta lol

Nasuke

You, good sir, just read my mind.

or Sasuko...LOL
axkxlApr 26, 2014 4:04 AM
Apr 26, 2014 6:44 PM
Apr 2014
i think both obito's eyes can move ya throgh dimensions, but kakash's can also send remote objects while obito's can make you "slip" throgh items automaticlly
Apr 26, 2014 8:40 PM

Jan 2012
It makes me laugh at how people are upset about the power ups that "according to the past chapters" shouldn't happen. The damn sage of six paths (the creator in ninshuu/ninjutsu) went to naruto and sasuke and gave whatever powers he wanted to give, to them. To me that makes anything that was said in the past chapters invalid lol
It seems like this Sage guy and his mum are basically people who can just change shit whenever they feel like it.
Club Aerosol
Apr 27, 2014 3:21 AM
Jan 2014
Raycee said:

I know, right?? like putting a sim card into your phone, the way these guys pop eyes like its nothing
Apr 27, 2014 4:01 AM

Oct 2013
axkxl said:

DerpHole said:

Nasuke

You, good sir, just read my mind.

or Sasuko...LOL

Saruto incoming. :D
Apr 27, 2014 4:54 AM
Jan 2014
So if Konohamaru, for example, simply popped in Sasuke's eyes, he would automatically be able to do Amaterasu? This sounds ridiculous to think, but with the way the manga continues to play out, that is the conclusion to draw. I really have a problem with this. I wish there was just ONE LINE where some character says, "only Madara or S-rank ninja can have someone's powers simply by having their eye, because of their truly high skill". Then I'd be content.
Apr 27, 2014 7:54 PM
Jul 2013
veguke said:
So if Konohamaru, for example, simply popped in Sasuke's eyes, he would automatically be able to do Amaterasu? This sounds ridiculous to think, but with the way the manga continues to play out, that is the conclusion to draw. I really have a problem with this. I wish there was just ONE LINE where some character says, "only Madara or S-rank ninja can have someone's powers simply by having their eye, because of their truly high skill". Then I'd be content.

yeah like konohamaru learning the rasengan and kakashi activating mangekyou WTF

i'm pissed because naruto's signature technique is easily learned by konohaidiot and kakashi who is only a badass bacause of obitos eye
Apr 28, 2014 4:58 AM

Mar 2012
veguke said:

Konohamru is not an Uchia so his body would take time to get used to the new eyes. Madara is an Uchia with Senju cells, this the only reason he can do this.
Apr 30, 2014 7:56 PM
Apr 2014
Ok... so i registered on this site because I like forums and I like anime/manga and I've never been part of an anime or manga forum. I also wanted to post my thoughts on this weeks manga. I'm jonesing bad this week since its golden week so I have to do something today to quell not having manga to read. By the way, Canon Anime for naruto comes back May 15th.

Anyway, so this episode Madara steals kakashi's eye to go to the Kamui realm and get his 2nd rinnegan. What do you think is going to happen next? Will obito send sakura out before madara's top half of his body reaches her? Likely... Also, if madara puts the rinnegan in while inside the kamui realm, he won't be able to get out. So it's likely he'll exit the realm then put the rinnegan in.

Sasuke's rinnegan, if no one has noticed, has the commas like a sharingan and differs from madaras. Maybe that's what is giving him his extremely powerful visual prowess at the moment. I wonder, since a sharingan can copy jutsu, and the rinnegan is the upgraded sharingan, maybe sasuke's rinnegan with the sharingan markings can copy sharingan abilities. Perhaps he can use kamui to take naruto and himself into the kamui realm. I hope so, but unlikely. My guess is it's as boring as Obito transporting sakura out and self sacrificing himself, because "she reminds him of rin" even if he's only known her 5 minutes.

How about narutos powers? His eyes are similar to sage mode but with an extra line through them. I think it's pretty cool his dad developed the rasengan and it just so happens that combined with the tailed beasts powers it flourishes. He only has a small portion of their chakra though, but apparently it was enough to summon the So6P (I'm guessing, like minato, the sage made it so when all the tailed beasts powers were combined into a single jinchuriki, he would appear). But that doesnt make sense on why he could enter sasuke's inner world. Unless it was like how Sasuke originally entered naruto's inner world and met the 9 tails when he said "you are the spitting image of madara uchiha" "madara... never heard of him". And sasuke being a descendant of the sage, of course the sage could enter his inner world once his chakra was summoned by the tailed beasts combining.

At first i thought of naruto as the 10 tails jinchuriki, but he's not. He has all 9 of the tailed beasts chakra inside of him, but each of them are still a separate entity inside of him.

And what was absorbing the tree about with madara? I wish they would have went into that more.

Edit: also since we're on sharingan topics, i've only seen a few uchiha with specific powers to their sharingan like Shisui and his Kotoamatsukami. And obito and his kamui. What was itachi's specific power? His time-stopping Tsukuyomi? And what is sasuke's? Madaras? NEED ANSWERS KISHIMOTO
page04zApr 30, 2014 8:01 PM
May 1, 2014 12:55 AM
Jul 2013
page04z said:
Ok... so i registered on this site because I like forums and I like anime/manga and I've never been part of an anime or manga forum. I also wanted to post my thoughts on this weeks manga. I'm jonesing bad this week since its golden week so I have to do something today to quell not having manga to read. By the way, Canon Anime for naruto comes back May 15th.

Anyway, so this episode Madara steals kakashi's eye to go to the Kamui realm and get his 2nd rinnegan. What do you think is going to happen next? Will obito send sakura out before madara's top half of his body reaches her? Likely... Also, if madara puts the rinnegan in while inside the kamui realm, he won't be able to get out. So it's likely he'll exit the realm then put the rinnegan in.

Sasuke's rinnegan, if no one has noticed, has the commas like a sharingan and differs from madaras. Maybe that's what is giving him his extremely powerful visual prowess at the moment. I wonder, since a sharingan can copy jutsu, and the rinnegan is the upgraded sharingan, maybe sasuke's rinnegan with the sharingan markings can copy sharingan abilities. Perhaps he can use kamui to take naruto and himself into the kamui realm. I hope so, but unlikely. My guess is it's as boring as Obito transporting sakura out and self sacrificing himself, because "she reminds him of rin" even if he's only known her 5 minutes.

How about narutos powers? His eyes are similar to sage mode but with an extra line through them. I think it's pretty cool his dad developed the rasengan and it just so happens that combined with the tailed beasts powers it flourishes. He only has a small portion of their chakra though, but apparently it was enough to summon the So6P (I'm guessing, like minato, the sage made it so when all the tailed beasts powers were combined into a single jinchuriki, he would appear). But that doesnt make sense on why he could enter sasuke's inner world. Unless it was like how Sasuke originally entered naruto's inner world and met the 9 tails when he said "you are the spitting image of madara uchiha" "madara... never heard of him". And sasuke being a descendant of the sage, of course the sage could enter his inner world once his chakra was summoned by the tailed beasts combining.

At first i thought of naruto as the 10 tails jinchuriki, but he's not. He has all 9 of the tailed beasts chakra inside of him, but each of them are still a separate entity inside of him.

And what was absorbing the tree about with madara? I wish they would have went into that more.

Edit: also since we're on sharingan topics, i've only seen a few uchiha with specific powers to their sharingan like Shisui and his Kotoamatsukami. And obito and his kamui. What was itachi's specific power? His time-stopping Tsukuyomi? And what is sasuke's? Madaras? NEED ANSWERS KISHIMOTO

sharingan's unique abilities are determined by lines like sasuke being itachi's brother have amaterasu and tsukuyomi and suusanoo too, if obito has an imouto and has a sharingan she will have kamui for sure,
May 2, 2014 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
You had ONE job Sakura... ONE JOB! GOOD JOB letting Madara get even more OP. You just stood there, with your hand shaking, when you should have sliced Obito's eye like he asked you...
May 3, 2014 12:05 AM

Jun 2012
Yeah, Obito better save Sakura next chapter... if he has to die doing it. I'd be pretty upset if Sakura dies. Either way I guess Madara's going to get his other Rinnegan pretty soon.
May 3, 2014 2:38 AM

Mar 2014
I'm going out on a limb and say that Sasuke will save Sakura and Kishimoto set this entire moment up to showcase the other abilities of Sasuke's rinnegan. We still barely know what it does, seeing an invisible Madara can't be its only ability.
May 3, 2014 8:26 AM
Dec 2013
I laughed way too hard at this than I should have.
May 8, 2014 7:17 PM
Jul 2013
Boombawks said:
yaminogame91 said:
You had ONE job Sakura... ONE JOB! GOOD JOB letting Madara get even more OP. You just stood there, with your hand shaking, when you should have sliced Obito's eye like he asked you...
What did you expect from her? Lol

L0bsterman said:
I'm going out on a limb and say that Sasuke will save Sakura and Kishimoto set this entire moment up to showcase the other abilities of Sasuke's rinnegan. We still barely know what it does, seeing an invisible Madara can't be its only ability.
I think I might of missed something here but do you know why Sasuke only has one Rinnegan?

i guess i know whats the answer to your question

the answer is cause the sage of the six paths gave naruto and sasuke sage chakra temporary sage chakra os i guess when they used up that chakra the rinnegan will disappear
May 11, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2013
In that last instant Madara stole Kakashi's eye, used kamui to transport to the other realm where Sakura and Obita are, and then tries to prevent Sakura from destroying the rinnegan? I hope I didn't leave anything out. That last part of the chapter is super intense though, and of course ends on a cliffhanger lol.
Jun 5, 2014 10:26 PM

May 2012
Dat paafekuto timing.

Gone downhill..
6/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 30, 2014 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
Eye transplantation surgery according to Madara Uchiha. 10/10 would gouge again.

Good job NOT getting the job done, Sakura.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Nov 6, 2014 3:40 PM

Oct 2013
DID THAT SUNNOVABITCH JUST STEAL KAKASHI'S EYE? THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 13, 2015 9:11 PM
Sep 2014
Ep. 424 after half-year of fillers and the anime it's at this point? I will definitely read manga from now on.
Aug 10, 2018 5:28 AM

Feb 2013
Madara stole Kakashi's Sharingan!
Apr 25, 2021 9:32 PM

Jan 2020
Madara genuinely looks like someone beatable right now

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.