Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 22, 2014 10:43 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, team 7 teamwork. Dat cliffhanger though. Madara making his move again..
Stark700Apr 22, 2014 10:47 PM
Apr 22, 2014 10:49 PM

Aug 2013
Limbo Madara? Didn't know he had a second (invisible) body to work with. I would say that's OP, but look at Naruto and Sasuke in this chapter jesus...
Apr 22, 2014 10:52 PM

May 2013
Oh! Madara stole Kakashi's Sharingan to get to the other dimension to get Obito's Rinnegan, wow. It just goes to show that Obito's eyes are so damn powerful. Naruto and Sasuke working together again. Sasuke's Rinnegan is awesome! Limbo, the jutsu Madara uses, it sure is powerful. A separate dimension. In other words, another Madara. Both Naruto and Sasuke can dodge it thanks to Sasuke's Rinnegan. Naruto's new rasengan combined with the Shukaku. Sasuke's chidori looks like black lightning.

Damn! I just can't wait for next week! :P
CreamZiApr 22, 2014 11:13 PM
Apr 22, 2014 10:58 PM

Jan 2009
Madara will have the rinnegan of Obito in the next chapter and he will become more powerful again
Apr 22, 2014 10:59 PM

Apr 2014
These new power upgrades sure look pretty awesome. It ends with another cliffhanger though of course lol.
Apr 22, 2014 11:05 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Yes! Finally Sasuke gets some spotlight. :)
That Rinnegan is awesome; being able to perceive Madara's shadow copy from Limbo!

Naruto's new Rasengan was pretty cool too!

Kakashi loses his Sharingan.. Madara is on his way to the other Rinnegan..

Now, will Sakura die? :O
Unless Obito blocks Madara's attack, she's pretty much dead..

Nice chapter!

Apr 22, 2014 11:05 PM

Jul 2013
Geez what the fuck is going on, I can't follow this at all. Did Sasuke just bisect Madara's torso from his legs before Madara used Kamui?

Holy shit, Madara just ripped out Kakashi's Sharingan to get to the other dimension. Obito's death incoming (hopefully). Kishi, if you're ever going to kill off Sakura then now is your chance (doubt it will happen though, dude can't even kill off Gai).

Going to have to read the mangastream subs after this, some of the stuff here didn't seem clear.

Didn't expect Madara to have an invisible clone though, that's interesting.

The black lightning scene was sick.
MinagatachiApr 22, 2014 11:11 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 11:10 PM

Jul 2013
Screw eye surgery. Just grab an eye and slam that motherfcker.
Doctors should learn from madara
Apr 22, 2014 11:11 PM

Jun 2012
well damn naruto and sasuke op this chapter

naruto can sense limbo madara and sasuke can see him well there goes plan b for madara.

i love how everyone is trading obito's eye like its just a toy but it kinda just pops out now huh
Apr 22, 2014 11:18 PM

Sep 2013
Awesome fight! Loved the Cliffhanger! Daam this is making me want Naruto vs Sasuke all the more despite how bleak the chance of it happening!

Now the big Question will Sakura Die? Many fans dream is on the verge of happening.
Kazi9Apr 22, 2014 11:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 11:20 PM
Apr 2014
Madara going to get another power-up, only then will we be able to se the true extent of SO6P power, (for the first time madara seems desperate and overpowered) Kishimoto dont troll us in the next episode.... madara need that other eyes..
Apr 22, 2014 11:24 PM

Apr 2009
I'm a little lost, but was excited none the less. Sasuke and Naruto are awesome. Will probably reread it tomorrow.
Apr 22, 2014 11:39 PM
Jul 2013
i thought kamui doesn't work for ten tails jinchuriki. is this a mistake?
Apr 22, 2014 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
I facepalmed so hard at that eye-gouging scene.

Overall great chapter.
Apr 22, 2014 11:44 PM

Sep 2013
rajurashmi2000 said:
i thought kamui doesn't work for ten tails jinchuriki. is this a mistake?
you can't use it to become intangible. That is letting attacks pass through you! It never said anything about going to the other dimension!
Apr 22, 2014 11:45 PM

Jun 2013
if sakura dies . .. . fingers crossed
Apr 22, 2014 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
Oh wow. There's another Madara - an invisible one :o Kakashi's Sharingan was taken. Damn Sasuke's black lightning. Fully sick.
So who's going to die next, Obito or Sakura?
Good stuff.
Apr 23, 2014 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
Dam Madara stole Kakashi's sharingan and now he is going after Obito.
Love Naruto and Sasuke showing off their new techniques.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 23, 2014 12:14 AM

Oct 2013
I guess, Obito will die soon.
Apr 23, 2014 12:16 AM

Oct 2013
Mannn Masashi really is enjoying making Madara strong huh? Hypothetically speaking, would the Rinnegan really be destroyed and unable to work if it was stabbed just by a kunai?

Hope Sakura will actually be useful next ch. though its golden week next week so two weeks huh..
Apr 23, 2014 12:19 AM

Oct 2012
This is sick. The way they reached the power was lame, but now finally a match for Madara.
Apr 23, 2014 1:01 AM

Jan 2014
Oh no.... Sakura's gonna get hit........ It would be a damn shame... if anything happened to her.... (lol)
Apr 23, 2014 1:07 AM

Jul 2009
dang kakashi's eyes just got ripped out like it was nothing
Apr 23, 2014 1:07 AM

Jul 2007
Yeah, naruto and sasuke are just above everyone now lol. Kakashi might as well be fodder now.

The power scale in this war has reached ridiculous heights and madara is bout to get another power up. I mean where do you draw the line?

Anyways the fight is pretty intense and its nice to finally see naruto standing up to the big shots in the series. I also like how kishimoto included a weapon for him, he never really fights with weapons accept for a kunai before. So its kind of cool to see him use a weapon in battle as well.

Naruto has so much confidence in his abilities, i think he's actually enjoying this lol. Who would of known, the greatest threat in the shinobi world, and naruto is making sport of it.

Unfortunately the translation in this was really messed up. Since when did madara ever call Kakashi Sensei? A minor error, but nerveless an error. Also what is the deal with the comma's and what was naruto going to say there on page 14 "Yeah thats what".? Also in a previous translation that i read bout a few days ago. It mentioned that Naruto hasn't changed at all. But in this translation, he distinctively says "as if ive never changed" I wonder which one is more accurate. I hope for the ladder obviously because he has changed and he recognizes that.

I am surprised how so many people are wanting sakura to die. I know she has pretty terrible development throughout the series and is not what you expected, if she died, it would just be worse over all, nothing redeemable at this point and besides that is not going to happen. Regardless of her lack of active participation in many of the events of the story, she is still a main character and honestly i would like for her to have some type of role in this final battle and it looks like that is what happening to an extent.

Apr 23, 2014 1:12 AM

Apr 2014
Sorry if im repeating someone but I thought Kakashi's Sharingan could only send things to the other dimension and It was Obito's Sharingan that could send himself to it... Wasn't that the case?? Did I miss something?
Apr 23, 2014 1:14 AM

Mar 2012
I don't even know what the fuck is going on now.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 23, 2014 1:15 AM
Apr 2013
Kakashi :(
Apr 23, 2014 1:16 AM

Jul 2013
Transplanting eyes sure is easy in the world of naruto lol
Let's see if sakura can actually do something useful for once next chapter
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Apr 23, 2014 1:18 AM

Jan 2009
AJWilliams said:
Sorry if im repeating someone but I thought Kakashi's Sharingan could only send things to the other dimension and It was Obito's Sharingan that could send himself to it... Wasn't that the case?? Did I miss something?

Kakashi's sharingan originally came from Obito so in other words Kakashi is using Obito's sharingan all this time
Apr 23, 2014 1:28 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
AJWilliams said:

Kakashi's sharingan originally came from Obito so in other words Kakashi is using Obito's sharingan all this time

Yeah I know that. But Kakashi's kamui can only send things to the other dimension, how is it that Madara was able to get to the other dimension is what im saying.
Apr 23, 2014 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
Good chapter. Fight was pretty good for a start. Cliffhanger caught me by surprise. Really hope Madara actually does some damage, right now the fight is kinda one sided, wondering how much another rinnegan will actually do.
Apr 23, 2014 1:33 AM

Jul 2007
Wadeos said:
Good chapter. Fight was pretty good for a start. Cliffhanger caught me by surprise. Really hope Madara actually does some damage, right now the fight is kinda one sided, wondering how much another rinnegan will actually do.

Are you serous? He's been doing major damage the last 100 chapters lol. Its time for naruto and sasuke to step up to the plate. It looks they are finally getting the attention they deserve.

To bad bout kakashi though, i feel so sorry for him being so outclassed in this battle of super powers.

Apr 23, 2014 1:35 AM

Jul 2012
I'm expecting Obito to sacrifice himself to protect Sakura, and Kakashi ends up with Obito's rinnegan.
Apr 23, 2014 1:37 AM

Mar 2012
RIP Kakashi you are no use without your sharingan.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 23, 2014 1:45 AM

Oct 2010
Please kill off Sakura and Obito...
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 23, 2014 1:55 AM

Aug 2013
Sasuke having a rinnengan is a complete asspull. The formula is uchiha + senju= sage of the six paths. Sasuke should only be able to awaken rinnengan by implanting zetsu's cells or 1st hokage's cells in himself. To make things worst Sasuke's rinnengan looks like it 's some type of super rinnengan considering it has the tomoe from the sharingan plus the rings of the rinnengan. The chapter was decent overall but the scene with Madara just ripping out Kakashi's sharingan was ridiculous. Too bad for Obito , his death is basically guaranteed next chapter.
Apr 23, 2014 2:14 AM
Mar 2014
Still wondering where Minato is and what was the point of Naruto picking up the kunai.
Apr 23, 2014 2:17 AM

Mar 2011
AJWilliams said:
j0x said:
AJWilliams said:

Yeah I know that. But Kakashi's kamui can only send things to the other dimension, how is it that Madara was able to get to the other dimension is what im saying.
You all forgot that Kakashi can only send things to the other dimensions because he is not an Uchiha and without the Uchiha blood in his veins, he won't be able to use the full capability of his sharingan. That's the rule of the "Bloodline Limits" and originally, Madara is an Uchiha so he can use the Kamui to send himself to the other dimension.
Apr 23, 2014 2:21 AM

Jul 2013
Sakura saying "I know" intrigues me. I mean she kinda got on my nerves by not having the guts to destroy the Rinnegan but I hope she does have some plan. Probably going to take it out of Obito and transplant it to Kakashi's left eye.

DrGeroCreation said:
Sasuke having a rinnengan is a complete asspull. The formula is uchiha + senju= sage of the six paths. Sasuke should only be able to awaken rinnengan by implanting zetsu's cells or 1st hokage's cells in himself. To make things worst Sasuke's rinnengan looks like it 's some type of super rinnengan considering it has the tomoe from the sharingan plus the rings of the rinnengan. The chapter was decent overall but the scene with Madara just ripping out Kakashi's sharingan was ridiculous. Too bad for Obito , his death is basically guaranteed next chapter.

The first Hokage gave Sasuke something (a jutsu? his cell? senjutsu?) before he confronted Madara. Whatever it was, it might be the catalyst that gave Sasuke his Rinnegan.. OR the Sage just gave him that Rinnegan just like he gave Naruto the power to use all of the bijuu's ability.
Apr 23, 2014 2:23 AM

Jul 2013
DrGeroCreation said:

Indra + Asura, not Uchiha + Senju.
Apr 23, 2014 2:24 AM

Aug 2011
At this point is too late to complain about power-ups, eye surgeries and stuff like that, we were beyond that point few months ago. I liked this chapter (as almost every chapter since Madara's revival). Even with "over-the-god" level characters we can still see simple analyssis of situation and creating a strategy. And changing the scene to Obito's dimension was quite a surprise (since I saw the incomplete spoiler :D), and the outcome can be only one... Sakura with rinnegan, just kidding... or not :D
Apr 23, 2014 2:26 AM

Apr 2014
chester5507 said:
AJWilliams said:
j0x said:
AJWilliams said:

You all forgot that Kakashi can only send things to the other dimensions because he is not an Uchiha and without the Uchiha blood in his veins, he won't be able to use the full capability of his sharingan. That's the rule of the "Bloodline Limits" and originally, Madara is an Uchiha so he can use the Kamui to send himself to the other dimension.

and you forgot that each eye (left and Right) has different abilities. It's not a matter of being an Uchiha or not.
Apr 23, 2014 2:29 AM

Mar 2011
jiraiya_sensei said:
Sakura saying "I know" intrigues me. I mean she kinda got on my nerves by not having the guts to destroy the Rinnegan but I hope she does have some plan. Probably going to take it out of Obito and transplant it to Kakashi's left eye.

DrGeroCreation said:

The first Hokage gave Sasuke something (a jutsu? his cell? senjutsu?) before he confronted Madara. Whatever it was, it might be the catalyst that gave Sasuke his Rinnegan.. OR the Sage just gave him that Rinnegan just like he gave Naruto the power to use all of the bijuu's ability.
I really don't understand why you people have forgotten that the one who gave Sasuke the Senju DNA was KABUTO. Anyways, the reason why Sasuke awakened the rinnegan quickly because Kabuto gave him significant amount of the First's DNA, unlike Madara who awakened it before he was near death due to aging because he has only stolen a few of Hashirama's cells.
Apr 23, 2014 2:30 AM

Aug 2013
AJWilliams said:
chester5507 said:
AJWilliams said:
j0x said:
AJWilliams said:

and you forgot that each eye (left and Right) has different abilities. It's not a matter of being an Uchiha or not.
That's only in Sasuke's and Itachi's case. One eye for amaterasu, another eye for tsukuyomi, both eyes for susanoo.

chester5507 said:
I really don't understand why you people have forgotten that the one who gave Sasuke the Senju DNA was KABUTO. Anyways, the reason why Sasuke awakened the rinnegan quickly because Kabuto gave him significant amount of the First's DNA, unlike Madara who awakened it before he was near death due to aging because he has only stolen a few of Hashirama's cells.
Thanks I completely forgot about Kabuto giving him Senju DNA
DrGeroCreationApr 23, 2014 2:34 AM
Apr 23, 2014 2:35 AM

Mar 2011
AJWilliams said:
chester5507 said:
AJWilliams said:
j0x said:
AJWilliams said:

But you can't change the fact the Kakashi's sharingan is using Kamui just as the same as Obito's sharingan. So one can basically say that Kakashi cannot send himself because he can't use Kamui properly. Remember this, once the same jutsu is always the same jutsu and Obito's jutsu is KAMUI!!!! He can use "KAMUI" at its "FULL EXTENT" because he is an UCHIHA.

Well anyways, you are right in saying that the right and left sharigans have different abilities. I believe that the difference between Obito's left sharigan from Kakashi's sharingan is that Obito's can make himself intangible.
chester5507Apr 23, 2014 2:40 AM
Apr 23, 2014 2:52 AM

Jul 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
That's only in Sasuke's and Itachi's case. One eye for amaterasu, another eye for tsukuyomi, both eyes for susanoo.
Sasuke doesn't have Tsukyomi, he has Enton.
Apr 23, 2014 2:55 AM

Mar 2014
This chapter we got to see more of the skills of the masterful eye surgeons known as the Uchiha clan with an eye transplant in under a second while running at high speeds.

Also, whatever happened to Juubi container being unable to change dimensions?
Apr 23, 2014 2:56 AM

Mar 2014
Minagatachi said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Sasuke doesn't have Tsukyomi, he has Enton.

He has tsukuyomi. He just sucks at it so he didn't really use it after that one time he tried it on Danzo.
Apr 23, 2014 2:57 AM

Apr 2014
wtf just happened? am i the only one who didn't understand what just happened in this chapter?
Apr 23, 2014 2:58 AM

Mar 2011
L0bsterman said:
This chapter we got to see more of the skills of the masterful eye surgeons known as the Uchiha clan with an eye transplant in under a second while running at high speeds.

Also, whatever happened to Juubi container being unable to change dimensions?
Hey hey, Madara has Hashirama's senjutsu which has a self-healing ability for the user. On the other hand, it was not mentioned in the manga that the Juubi jinchuuriki cannot transfer through Kamui, the thing that was mentioned about that was Obito can't make himself intangible.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.