Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2014 11:32 AM

May 2008
As this club grows things will become very hard to handle for just me alone, thus I want you the members to become my admins.. So please apply for whichever you feel you're best with...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Member cards--
Member Cards will be handed out often since this is a club for member cards. You will submit your own ideas and make cards for them. Some threads I already came up with you will submit cards for them (unless you are busy, or just don't like the theme) In which case you will be responsible for handing them out.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*xBreeze*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Banners--
You will either make and submit your own banners to me for approval, or you will run contests to have members submit banners. The winner of the contest will get a special card just for them, if you don't want to make the card make sure to pre-arrange with one of the card makers before you open the contest.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*xBreeze*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--User bars--
You will either make and submit your own user bars to me for approval, or you will run contests to have members submit user bars. The winner of the contest will get a special card just for them, if you don't want to make the card make sure to pre-arrange with one of the card makers before you open the contest.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*xBreeze*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Polls--
The type of polls we have for the most part are up to you. I do want you to run the idea past me before opening the thread though. And if I have a poll I need, I will probably come to you for assistance on it.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Contests--
Contest ideas will of course be ran past me first. You will need to make your own or request from a member card maker a member card for the winner of your contest. The card must match the contest. Let's say it was best romance picture submission, then the member card should be romance.
~*~Full Time~*~
*xBreeze*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Information Gathering--
Your job is simply just that, you will gather information from the members and other admins to see what people would like to see in the club.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Thread cleanliness--
Your job is to make sure grammar, spelling, colors, anything and everything on the threads is in order. You just make the threads pretty lol.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Khaoscontrol*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*xBreeze*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Club layout--
Every few months or when the activities need to be updated you will make a club layout, I will need to approve it before finalizing.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*xBreeze*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Newsletter--
There will be a newsletter thread that will have the months new features. your job will be to assist me in doing so.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

Part time is simply this: If I am having that job done you will get the message and if you are available to do it then you do otherwise you don't and nothing happens. Full time is pretty much the same thing except I rely on my full time members reliability more so. If there is a time that you are to busy simply tell me and I will put your duties on hold.
jam112383Apr 24, 2014 11:44 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 22, 2014 12:20 PM

Nov 2011
I can offer for thread cleanliness, I'm generally solid on my organization and grammar, and doesn't require a large amount of effort. I at least check on MAL every few days, if not every day, so I can do full time.

I really do hope this club grows, only fifteen or so members are actually ever here.
jam112383Apr 22, 2014 12:44 PM
Apr 23, 2014 2:31 PM
Feb 2009
I'll stay full time grammar nazi as well as help out with the newsletter.
Apr 23, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
You can put me in anything or everything. I don't mind. I got time.
Apr 23, 2014 7:39 PM

May 2008
Ok X breeze is in charge if everything the rest of us can just sit back haha
Apr 23, 2014 11:51 PM

Nov 2008
Haaaaaaaa. Time to turn on God mode.
May 28, 2015 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
Is this application still available? I wanted to apply as a part time creator of member cards, though I'm still just an amateur at it. My signature below is an example of my work :))
Jun 1, 2015 2:53 PM
Feb 2009
I'm afraid this club has hit a new all-time low when it comes to activity so I'm not sure there will be any member cards produced anytime soon. I'm always up for revival attempt number X should you wish to join the random ramblings in the club page though.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your Fav Romance manga/anime

MachoManDan - Mar 17, 2016

3 by BrolyTheLssj »»
Apr 24, 2018 1:16 PM

» Revival SE Cards

jam112383 - Apr 23, 2014

4 by jam112383 »»
Apr 23, 2014 2:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.