Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 22, 2014 11:45 AM

Oct 2013
Best news of the Year!!! HOLYYYYYY SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Apr 22, 2014 12:12 PM

Feb 2012
Andan210 said:

Seriously, he's just extremely lazy and has no work ethics. Every fan knows that.

Or maybe he just have different priorities in life now he has made his $$$ and raising two kids and enjoying family life in general. Instead of working 7 days a week with 4 hours of sleep.
Apr 22, 2014 12:16 PM

Sep 2013
It's back in June that means the chimera ant arc hasn't ended yet in the anime and if they do the next arc and if togashi gets extra pages they can continue it.
Apr 22, 2014 12:19 PM

Dec 2012
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Seriously, he's just extremely lazy and has no work ethics. Every fan knows that.

Or maybe he just have different priorities in life now he has made his $$$ and raising two kids and enjoying family life in general. Instead of working 7 days a week with 4 hours of sleep.

That makes him not lazy how?

Work ethics are work ethics. Other mangakas have lives too, and are already rich but keep their normal work schedule.
Apr 22, 2014 1:00 PM

Jun 2012
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Work ethics are work ethics. Other mangakas have lives too, and are already rich but keep their normal work schedule.

This.
The whole "Oh, but he has a wife and childrens" excuse doesn't work with Togashi. Dozens of other mangakas also have wives and kids, but you don't see any of them taking two-year-long hiatus.

Face it, Togashi is lazy as hell and doesn't give a shit about his fans. Point.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Apr 22, 2014 1:43 PM

Jun 2013
this news just gave me a permaboner. best news of the year.
Apr 22, 2014 3:36 PM

Jan 2010
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Who sets the standards for work ethic exactly? It is possible that he is not too concerned about milking money or appeasing his fans, but with pleasing himself with his work. Is the guy borrowing money in advance and slacking by playing video games?
Apr 22, 2014 3:38 PM

Jan 2014
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Who sets the standards for work ethic exactly? It is possible that he is not too concerned about milking money or appeasing his fans, but with pleasing himself with his work. Is the guy borrowing money in advance and slacking by playing video games?

Exactly this... he doesn't lack work ethics, he lacks greed and doesn't want his story to be the Call of Duty of anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 3:42 PM

Dec 2013
judals said:
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Exactly this... he doesn't lack work ethics, he lacks greed and doesn't want his story to be the Call of Duty of anime
LMAO, u had me rollin'. I'm gonna be switching between this and the new episode thread, they're just so fun to read :)
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Apr 22, 2014 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR, I can only pray that this will turn out to be true.

Andan210 said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

This.
The whole "Oh, but he has a wife and childrens" excuse doesn't work with Togashi. Dozens of other mangakas also have wives and kids, but you don't see any of them taking two-year-long hiatus.

What about health problems? As far as I know he has always a been a sickly man, so you'd have to take that into account too.
Apr 22, 2014 3:47 PM

Jun 2012
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Mangakas have standars for work ethic. Togashi doesn't have to follow them because of the deal he made with WSJ before starting HxH, but that doesnt mean he must become the perfect example of an irresponsible, lazy and disinterested mangaka.

He doesn't borrow money, he's already rich. But he is slacking off playing video games. Where do you think all the Dragon Quest jokes come from?

And lol at pleasing himself with his work. Yeah right, if he wanted that he would never had gone into hiatus, or he woulld have finished the series already.
Apr 22, 2014 3:47 PM

Jan 2014
I think sickness was just a rumor, maybe not, I can't tell, but it's probably not the main reason.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 3:49 PM

Dec 2012
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Come on man, I know you are fan of the guy but that's just bullshit. He is in a weekly publications. His work ethics dictates him to draw in a normal secedule. When the manga has more weeks of non-publications, then yes he has terrible work ethics.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2zz51zl.jpg

And Togashi clearly doesn't care for his fans. Not issuing any formal apology or even explaining to the fans, why he goes on so many hiatuses. Milking money? if he is not concerned with milking money, he should just ended then. He said in a interview that he as three stories left, but he is not bothered on when he will draw them.

I don't like Mashima or Oda or think of their works as something good. But I can confidently say that they have great work ethics, and they are not lazy.
Apr 22, 2014 3:58 PM

May 2013
Who cares about how and why Togashi takes these breaks. He isn't holding a gun at your head so if you don't like the fact that man takes many breaks drop the series and don't look back. He owes us nothing, especially since most of us don't even pay for his work.
SaSa-ZoldyckApr 22, 2014 4:15 PM
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 22, 2014 3:58 PM

Jun 2012
judals said:
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

No, he lacks every single basis of work ethic. This is not even up to debate. Look at the image tsudecimo posted above me and tell me he has work ethics.

If he lacks greed, why hasn't he finished the series already? Why did he begin an arc (Dark Continent) that by the looks of it it's going to be even longer than the Chimera Ants arc, and that it introduces many totally new elements that he is going to have to explain and that guarantees a very long duration?

I don't see what Call of Duty has to do in this...
Andan210Apr 22, 2014 4:04 PM
Apr 22, 2014 3:59 PM

Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Come on man, I know you are fan of the guy but that's just bullshit. He is in a weekly publications. His work ethics dictates him to draw in a normal secedule. When the manga has more weeks of non-publications, then yes he has terrible work ethics.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2zz51zl.jpg

And Togashi clearly doesn't care for his fans. Not issuing any formal apology or even explaining to the fans, why he goes on so many hiatuses. Milking money? if he is not concerned with milking money, he should just ended then. He said in a interview that he as three stories left, but he is not bothered on when he will draw them.

I don't like Mashima or Oda or think of their works as something good. But I can confidently say that they have great work ethics, and they are not lazy.
I know i'm totally butting into the conversation,but maybe he lacks the inspiration right now, i mean, writing a manga from this caliber must be really exhausting right?
FragOutFire said:

Apr 22, 2014 4:02 PM

Dec 2012
FlareStar101 said:
I know i'm totally butting into the conversation,but maybe he lacks the inspiration right now, i mean, writing a manga from this caliber must be really exhausting right?

Well who knows. The problem is Togashi never explained why he takes breaks, there are only rumors of the reasons. And judging by the last chapter, it doesn't seem like is running out of ideas or inspiration since like Andan210 said he introduced many new elements to the story and made a setup for a possibly long arc.

SaSa-Zoldyck said:
He owes us nothing, especially since most of us don't even pay for his work.

Agreed.
Apr 22, 2014 4:03 PM

Jun 2012
domme008 said:
BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR, I can only pray that this will turn out to be true.

Andan210 said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

This.

What about health problems? As far as I know he has always a been a sickly man, so you'd have to take that into account too.

Source plase?
All that "he is ill" excuse is just a rumor started by western fans. Togashi has never gave an explanation for his breaks.
Apr 22, 2014 4:07 PM

Feb 2012
judals said:
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Exactly, all these buzzword 'work ethics', 'lazy' accusation are thrown around here so righteously like you'd think they accused him of being some severe lazy bum, how dare he doesn't produce and contribute to global economy and leeches off society or something.

If you set your priority in life to be spending quality time with your family, and that means you're freaking LAZY. Wow that's a mess up dichotomy you have right there.

Life is meeting production quota and pleasing others...these people say.

Especially for someone who's earned it already, he made millions for his publisher and earned his status as a beloved writer, he's probably set for life already along with his wife's fortune, he doesn't need to rely on Jump's grueling schedule to survive. He's obviously a smart guy, not a sucker to the flawed and unforgiving manga system.

If some other guy rather sacrifice his family time and health to get into the grueling Jump serial system, that's his choice. Greeeat. He wont' earn my respect just for being a sucker to grueling system nor suddenly made his work 'good' or creative and worthy to read. Good for him to earn a special glory for 'good work ethics', whatever. Work ethics doesn't necessarily yield great work.
Apr 22, 2014 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
Wow, that's amazing. Is all I have to say.
Apr 22, 2014 4:14 PM

Feb 2014
kcaco said:
judals said:
jonnyhan said:
tsudecimo said:
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:

Exactly, all these buzzword 'work ethics', 'lazy' accusation are thrown around here so righteously like you'd think they accused him of being some severe lazy bum, how dare he doesn't produce and contribute to global economy and leeches off society or something.

If you set your priority in life to be spending quality time with your family, and that means you're freaking LAZY. Wow that's a mess up dichotomy you have right there.

Life is meeting production quota and pleasing others...these people say.

Especially for someone who's earned it already, he made millions for his publisher and earned his status as a beloved writer, he's probably set for life already along with his wife's fortune, he doesn't need to rely on Jump's grueling schedule to survive. He's obviously a smart guy, not a sucker to the flawed and unforgiving manga system.

If some other guy rather sacrifice his family time and health to get into the grueling Jump serial system, that's his choice. Greeeat. He wont' earn my respect just for being a sucker to grueling system nor suddenly made his work 'good' or creative and worthy to read. Good for him to earn a special glory for 'good work ethics', whatever. Work ethics doesn't necessarily yield great work.

Let's not forget the fact that Togashi completely fodderized WSJ and made them his personal bitches. That's badass if nothing else.
Apr 22, 2014 4:14 PM

Jun 2012
@kcaco
So, in short, you don't care if he's lazy and doesn't do his job? Ok, good for you.
Apr 22, 2014 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
I read somewhere that writing manga has been just part-time for him.
Apr 22, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2014
Andan210 said:
@kcaco
So, in short, you don't care if he's lazy and doesn't do his job? Ok, good for you.

Slacking off is subjective.
For instance, Big 3 authors are lazy for not writing good enough imo.
They can farm all year, crop is still not good.
Apr 22, 2014 4:25 PM

Jun 2012
judals said:
Andan210 said:
@kcaco

Subjective opinions are also subjective.
You can complain all you want about the Big 3, but you can't deny that all three mangakas do the job they are suppossed to do. And also that is obvious that they love what they are doing and appreciate the support of their fans. That's way more than what i can say of Togashi.
Still, we are not talking about them, we're talking abot HxH. Bringing the examples of other mangakas here will only show how lazy Togashi is, besides starting more flame wars.
Apr 22, 2014 4:33 PM

May 2012
There is a God! :D
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Apr 22, 2014 4:36 PM

Dec 2013
Really interesting, now i can't say for sure that "lazy" doesn't suit him,but i still think he's a genius.Thx for the information
FragOutFire said:

Apr 22, 2014 4:39 PM

Dec 2009
Best news of the month for me, possibly best news of the year. I really thought he was just gonna let it die or an epilogue.
Apr 22, 2014 4:40 PM

Jan 2014
Andan210 said:
judals said:
Andan210 said:
@kcaco

You can complain all you want about the Big 3, but you can't deny that all three mangakas do the job they are suppossed to do. And also that is obvious that they love what they are doing and appreciate the support of their fans. That's way more than what i can say of Togashi.
Still, we are not talking about them, we're talking abot HxH. Bringing the examples of other mangakas here will only show how lazy Togashi is, besides starting more flame wars.

To me their job was to make a good story, but their lack of work ethics makes them milk their shows without taste, since hey, still getting money.

Call of Duty has a lot of support and fans and they work every year to release a game, it's a shame the Last of Us is only released once, what crappy work ethics, eh?
Apr 22, 2014 4:45 PM

Jun 2012
judals said:
Andan210 said:
judals said:
Andan210 said:
@kcaco

To me their job was to make a good story, but their lack of work ethics makes them milk their shows without taste, since hey, still getting money.

Call of Duty has a lot of support and fans and they work every year to release a game, it's a shame the Last of Us is only released once, what crappy work ethics, eh?

Again, that's just your opinion. Work ethic is an objective value and is measured by hard work and diligence. Togashi lacks it. There's nothing more to it.

You keep bringing Call of Duty examples. I should say i don't play video games...
Andan210Apr 22, 2014 4:51 PM
Apr 22, 2014 4:50 PM

May 2011
4 word: THE BEST NEWS EVER!!
Apr 22, 2014 4:51 PM

Feb 2012
Andan210 said:
@kcaco

see I don't see him as lazy, i see him as smart as #90 saids, a man with the ideal priorities in life. He works part-time on his own calling, instead of submit to a grueling schedule and get suck into delivering production quota to please everyone. He gets to where he can call his own shot, make his own pace. I think a lot of work ethics screamer are really just envious.

If I were him I'd do the same, only write sporadically when inspiration and motivation came, with enjoying life being my #1 priority.
Apr 22, 2014 4:57 PM

Jun 2012
kcaco said:
Andan210 said:
@kcaco

see I don't see him as lazy, i see him as smart as #90 saids, a man with the ideal priorities in life. He works part-time on his own calling, instead of submit to a grueling schedule and get suck into delivering production quota to please everyone. He gets to where he can call his own shot, make his own pace. I think a lot of work ethics screamer are really just envious.

If I were him I'd do the same, only write sporadically when inspiration and motivation came, with enjoying life being my #1 priority.

So, because you want to do the same that him, that makes him any less lazy?
You can put it in pretty words if you want, he is still being lazy with the work he is supposed to be doing.
It's fine if you consider right or good what he's doing (i don't, in fact it's the opposite), but don't try to deny objective facts about his work conduct.
Andan210Apr 22, 2014 5:04 PM
Apr 22, 2014 5:03 PM

Sep 2013
AsukaTenjyoin said:
Inb4 He only does 4 chapters and then goes on another 3 year break...

>.<

And then he announces it's sequel Hiatus x Hiatus 2060
Apr 22, 2014 5:06 PM

Sep 2012
judals said:

The people who made Last of Us most likely make other games you know. And Call of Duty probably have a bigger team to make those games.

Togashi takes months/years of hiatus and when he comes back, he can publish pages that look like that:

http://shonenbeam.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hxh-c252p12.png
http://blog.hachimitsu.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hxh8.png

If I can't call that bad work ethics, I don't know what I could call bad work ethics.
Apr 22, 2014 5:09 PM

Jun 2011
It's very hard to truly say if he's lazy or not.
As a writer myself, I can attest to the fact that it takes a lot of time to write something. I have been planning things for my own story for years, making sure I have everything figured out so I don't end up with a plot hole later. When I change something, lots of other things like characters and events need to be changed as well, resulting in even more time investment. If Togashi is anything like me in terms of writing, I do not blame him for his hiatuses. For all you know, he could have planned the rest of the series and yet all he has are fans that just say he's lazy like they know everything.

Instead, I think people should appreciate what Togashi has done more as it can take a lot of time and effort to write anything and wait patiently for what he will bring out in the future no matter how long it takes.
Animelist」 ♪「 Mangalist 」♫
[/size]

Apr 22, 2014 5:12 PM

Nov 2010
xmaikokoro said:
As a writer myself, I can attest to the fact that it takes a lot of time to write something. I have been planning things for my own story for years, making sure I have everything figured out so I don't end up with a plot hole later. When I change something, lots of other things like characters and events need to be changed as well, resulting in even more time investment. If Togashi is anything like me in terms of writing, I do not blame him for his hiatuses. For all you know, he could have planned the rest of the series and yet all he has are fans that just say he's lazy like they know everything.

Instead, I think people should appreciate what Togashi has done more as it can take a lot of time and effort to write anything and wait patiently for what he will bring out in the future no matter how long it takes.
Oda has many more things placed throughout his story that shows how much he plans, has a larger story(more characters, events, etc), and has already confirmed that he knows how it will end. And he gets chapters out every week.
Apr 22, 2014 5:15 PM

Jun 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
xmaikokoro said:

Oda has many more things hidden throughout his story that shows how much he plans, has a larger story(more characters, events, etc), and has already confirmed that he knows how it will end. And he gets chapters out every week.

Exactly. Oda is the prime example, but theres also the authors of any other weekly or monthly long-running manga (not necessarily battle shounen) that works on the industry and don't take year-long breaks.
No to mention the fact that Togashi is already a veteran mangaka, and that he made a complete long-running battle shounen manga in the past (Yu Yu Hakusho) working on a weekly basis.
He's not an amateur and HxH is not his first series.
Andan210Apr 22, 2014 5:20 PM
Apr 22, 2014 5:24 PM

Sep 2012
xmaikokoro said:

How do you explain the low quality of some of his drawings when he comes back? If anything, he has more time than the other author to do it.
Apr 22, 2014 5:26 PM

Jun 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Oda has many more things hidden throughout his story that shows how much he plans, has a larger story(more characters, events, etc), and has already confirmed that he knows how it will end. And he gets chapters out every week.

That's like comparing apples and oranges. People are all different and they work in different ways. I can't really attest to Oda's quality since I haven't seen One Piece but I am sure he works very hard and he also has pretty solid writing from what I've heard. Oda has shown that he can continuously push himself to his limits while writing and it works for him. But that does not mean it works for Togashi.

Andan210 said:
No to mention the fact that Togashi is already a veteran mangaka, and that he made a complete long-running battle shounen manga in the past (Yu Yu Hakusho) working on a weekly basis.
He's not an amateur and HxH is not his first series.

Just because you have written another series doesn't mean you necessarily get better or accustomed to planning and working on a schedule. I have taken classes that require me to write a lot in its time span. Twice I week I would be writing an almost full-length short story. But now, after that class has ended and I have been given more time, and also considering that the story I am working on now is a different "monster" to say the least, things have halted and become much slower.

But does that mean I don't have work ethic towards my writing? I surely hope not since I have stuck to it for more than 5 years. I feel the same can be applied to Togashi, he has stuck to HxH for a long time. I feel like he truly cares about HxH and he is pouring every idea he has into it and trying to make it the best that he can. That is why it is taking so long to finish.
[/size]

Apr 22, 2014 5:27 PM

Jun 2012
SetsukoHara said:
judals said:

The people who made Last of Us most likely make other games you know. And Call of Duty probably have a bigger team to make those games.

Togashi takes months/years of hiatus and when he comes back, he can publish pages that look like that:

If I can't call that bad work ethics, I don't know what I could call bad work ethics.

SetsukoHara said:
xmaikokoro said:

How do you explain the low quality of some of his drawings when he comes back? If anything, he has more time than the other author to do it.

Oh god, the drawnings... Please don't make me remenber, i still have nightmares...
Apr 22, 2014 5:30 PM

Nov 2010
xmaikokoro said:
IntroverTurtle said:

That's like comparing apples and oranges. People are all different and they work in different ways. I can't really attest to Oda's quality since I haven't seen One Piece but I am sure he works very hard and he also has pretty solid writing from what I've heard. Oda has shown that he can continuously push himself to his limits while writing and it works for him. But that does not mean it works for Togashi.
No, it's literally comparing a manga's story to another manga's story. And I do agree that people work in different ways, one person trying hard might not be able to match against another person barely trying, but that doesn't mean he is working hard just because he's working differently.
Apr 22, 2014 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Laziness aside it's pretty unprofessional. If he is really the type of person that can't work quickly by nature then he should accept that and shouldn't keep trying to draw stuff for a weekly shounen manga. There is nothing wrong with smaller mature stories like those of Asano Inio and such. Plus he doesn't give a shit about his fans.

Tbh he should really just write books instead.
removed-userApr 22, 2014 5:37 PM
Apr 22, 2014 5:32 PM

Nov 2012
judals said:
Andan210 said:
@kcaco

Writing "good enough" is also subjective.
Apr 22, 2014 5:37 PM

Jun 2011
SetsukoHara said:

I can't say for sure but if Togashi believes that the least important aspect of the story is the art, he might do that especially if it means that he can release the series for his readers on a timely basis instead of possibly delaying his releases and angering his already impatient audience.

IntroverTurtle said:
xmaikokoro said:
IntroverTurtle said:

No, it's literally comparing a manga's story to another manga's story. And I do agree that people work in different ways, one person trying hard might not be able to match against another person barely trying, but that doesn't mean he is working hard just because he's working differently.

I'm not trying to compare the stories. Despite how badly written a story is, you cannot reject the fact that the author might have put a lot of effort into it. The same can be true for good stories. To one author, it may come quickly and effortlessly, but to another, it takes a lot of time and effort.

Of course not. But that does not mean you can reject the potential fact that he might be working. Like I said in my other post, I said you cannot truly know if he is lazy. Only Togashi knows himself. But judging him to be lazy without actually knowing him personally and knowing every bit of detail of his life and how he spends it, makes people come off as self-entitled.
[/size]

Apr 22, 2014 5:39 PM

Jun 2011
Andan210 said:
SetsukoHara said:
judals said:

SetsukoHara said:
xmaikokoro said:

Oh god, the drawnings... Please don't make me remenber, i still have nightmares...

If you look carefully, the first picture makes it look like Knov is jacking off. The second one needs a TL;DR section (just kidding, Welfin needs more love).

Apr 22, 2014 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
SolBlade said:
If you look carefully, the first picture makes it look like Knov is jacking off.
Cannot unsee.
Apr 22, 2014 5:43 PM

Jun 2012
SolBlade said:
Andan210 said:
SetsukoHara said:
judals said:

SetsukoHara said:
xmaikokoro said:

Oh god,
the drawnings... Please don't make me remenber, i still have nightmares...

If you look carefully, the first picture makes it look like Knov is jacking off. The second one needs a TL;DR section (just kidding, Welfin needs more love).

Now we know why Knov was so scared that time...
Apr 22, 2014 5:44 PM

Jun 2012
jpem said:
Laziness aside it's pretty unprofessional. If he is really the type of person that can't work quickly by nature then he should accept that and shouldn't keep trying to draw stuff for a weekly shounen manga. There is nothing wrong with smaller mature stories like those of Asano Inio and such.

Tbh he should really just write books instead.

He should just follow Araki's steps and take HxH to the Ultra Jump magazine and make the series monthly. That way he can work in a more confortable way, and maybe even improve the art and drawnings.
jpem said:
Plus he doesn't give a shit about his fans.

So much true.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2014

780 by InkDruid »»
Apr 16, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 59 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FrostToaster - Dec 15, 2012

154 by red-tomato »»
Apr 16, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 111 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2014

516 by DF_BR »»
Apr 15, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

42 by Sorachin »»
Apr 15, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

914 by cube98 »»
Apr 13, 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.