Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 22, 2014 8:40 PM

Oct 2011
What a surprise, the first thing I see in the comment sections is that judals is picking pointless arguments... glad to see things haven't changed.

For me this is both good and bad news.... well not as much bad just kinda the reality of what is to come. Yes, of course it is great that Hunter x Hunter is back, there is virtually no down side to this. However, it sucks to see that he is 1) coming off of his longest hiatus to date and 2) the simple fact that said hiatus lasted about 2 years. Togashi usually does his spurts of chapters in increments of 10 so if he produces any less than 20 chapters it would almost be like a slap in the face after such a long break (and 20 chapters is a big deal since his longest consecutive run was 30 before the last hiatus). Also, the fact that this hiatus did span 2 years makes you wonder if that is about to become the new standard for his breaks. His previous longest break was no where even close to that number, so there are some things to consider here with the future of the manga. The final thing that irks me is that the last set of chapters ended in a good spot where as his inevitable future hiatus will most likely be barely scratching the surface of this arc which is a bit disappointing especially since the anime will almost certainly be over by then as well.

All in all, it is still good to see that the manga is returning, just kinda glass half full with Togashi because we know how this will play out.
Apr 22, 2014 8:43 PM

Jan 2014
So having an opinion different from the norm about work ethics is pointless arguments? Say what you want, but I have my own view on crappy work ethics.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 8:53 PM

Oct 2011
You literally pick arguments about the dumbest things and then use such far fetched, over-exaggerations to attempt to twist the argument in your favor. Like you got all butt hurt over someone saying you were bias for Hunter x Hunter yet will discredit anyone's opinion if they even remotely follow anything from the Big 3. Just because you like something that someone doesn't, doesn't make you a smarter person or a more credible anime fan than someone else. I don't even see what bringing in those series would have to do with Togashi's work ethic or how many of what video game is produced has to do with Togashi's work ethic either. In response to you saying you are neutral in anything that has to do with Hunter x Hunter.... hahahahahahahaha. Yeah right, I've never seen you say one critical thing toward the series. Again, that doesn't mean you're a better fan than anyone else either.
Apr 22, 2014 9:11 PM

Jan 2014
judals said:

You want to call that bad work ethics? I call being a less than good writer so.
Because a truly ethical man would not sell his fans broken work, and broken art is nothing since we have anime, but broken story and ideas will not change.

LOL

> Mangaka
> Broken art is nothing
> But he is a mangaka
> Because Madhouse did a good job

HxH manga fans sure have such forgiving heart.
Apr 22, 2014 9:50 PM

Jan 2014
fearthebeard85 said:
You literally pick arguments about the dumbest things and then use such far fetched, over-exaggerations to attempt to twist the argument in your favor. Like you got all butt hurt over someone saying you were bias for Hunter x Hunter yet will discredit anyone's opinion if they even remotely follow anything from the Big 3. Just because you like something that someone doesn't, doesn't make you a smarter person or a more credible anime fan than someone else. I don't even see what bringing in those series would have to do with Togashi's work ethic or how many of what video game is produced has to do with Togashi's work ethic either. In response to you saying you are neutral in anything that has to do with Hunter x Hunter.... hahahahahahahaha. Yeah right, I've never seen you say one critical thing toward the series. Again, that doesn't mean you're a better fan than anyone else either.

You talk of stupid arguments as if you never started that one in episode 112 about someone simply hyping something very vaguely.

First, I was just explaining the difference between biased and simply having ab opinion where I favor one over the other.
When did I discredit anyone? It's you and the others who are trying to shove your opinions down my throat, I simply posted my thoughts that happen to have another view, I'm entitled to do that.

I never said anything about being smarter, or intelligence in general so no idea where that came from.

I brought those as examples, that's what they serve for.

I did say some criticsl things but let us say I haven't, what of it? So in order to sound credible/neutral you have to offer some criticism "tax" even when you can't find a flaw? Least not one others find so.
Being neutral= disregarding integrity and your own thoughts to brown-node to other opinions?
Okay, I find the big 3 GREAT, but HXH is SLIGHTLY better, and I dont like Yorknew, it was a plothole.

Better?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 10:01 PM

Apr 2014
SolBlade said:
Andan210 said:
SetsukoHara said:
judals said:

Call of Duty has a lot of support and fans and they work every year to release a game, it's a shame the Last of Us is only released once, what crappy work ethics, eh?

The people who made Last of Us most likely make other games you know. And Call of Duty probably have a bigger team to make those games.

Togashi takes months/years of hiatus and when he comes back, he can publish pages that look like that:

http://shonenbeam.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hxh-c252p12.png
http://blog.hachimitsu.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hxh8.png

If I can't call that bad work ethics, I don't know what I could call bad work ethics.

SetsukoHara said:
xmaikokoro said:

As a writer myself, I can attest to the fact that it takes a lot of time to write something. I have been planning things for my own story for years, making sure I have everything figured out so I don't end up with a plot hole later. When I change something, lots of other things like characters and events need to be changed as well, resulting in even more time investment. If Togashi is anything like me in terms of writing, I do not blame him for his hiatuses. For all you know, he could have planned the rest of the series and yet all he has are fans that just say he's lazy like they know everything.

How do you explain the low quality of some of his drawings when he comes back? If anything, he has more time than the other author to do it.

Oh god, the drawnings... Please don't make me remenber, i still have nightmares...

If you look carefully, the first picture makes it look like Knov is jacking off. The second one needs a TL;DR section (just kidding, Welfin needs more love).

I just imagined something I shouldn't have...
Apr 22, 2014 10:16 PM

Jan 2009

im not reading hunter x hunter manga but damn now i understand why this manga is called Hiatus X Hiatus
Apr 23, 2014 1:02 AM

Jan 2009

The tagline for the manga's return reads,"What is being aimed for is darkness. What is being hunted is hope. What blocks the way is endless despair."

looks like its gonna be dark one, lots of death flags?
Apr 23, 2014 1:10 AM

Dec 2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2014 7:40 AM

Jan 2011
it would be better if Togashi doesn't never stop the manga again

The tagline for the manga's return reads, "What is being aimed for is darkness. What is being hunted is hope. What blocks the way is endless despair." : EPIC
cronosteso23Apr 23, 2014 7:43 AM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Apr 23, 2014 7:50 AM

Jun 2009
It's pretty awesome that maybe the anime's greatest episode to date aired the same day the manga was announced to resume.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 23, 2014 7:50 AM

Dec 2013
Great news ! Even though I don't read manga.
Apr 23, 2014 8:12 AM
Oct 2011
Speaking of work ethics, Togashi is coming back fired up to draw a lot of quality material and art, so you people should stop bitching about how shitty work ethics. Here's a sample of the quality of the art in the first chapter:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1926803_10201099256358182_4849437774852433950_n.jpg
Apr 23, 2014 8:18 AM

Feb 2014
Candor said:
Speaking of work ethics, Togashi is coming back fired up to draw a lot of quality material and art, so you people should stop bitching about how shitty work ethics. Here's a sample of the quality of the art in the first chapter:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1926803_10201099256358182_4849437774852433950_n.jpg

Is that isaac or beyond? Lmao, some of the shots seem familiar, that badly drawn character is actually pretty creepy.
Apr 23, 2014 8:19 AM
Oct 2011
TonyTonyStark said:
Candor said:

Is that isaac or beyond? Lmao, some of the shots seem familiar, that badly drawn character is actually pretty creepy.
Looks like beyond to me.
Apr 23, 2014 3:31 PM

Jun 2013
ive read just bout everything about togashi there is in english. the man is an editor at shonen jump, just got done redrawing all those issues people complained about, husband and father, and a dragon quest enthusiast(lol). point being hes not been doing nothing for these 2 years. just because hes not doing what we all wanted him to be doing doesnt make him lazy. and for all you people know hes been working on hxh the whole time he was on hiatus so that he doesnt have to adhere to a strict time line. also most mangakas these days work with a team, including oda. Togashi has done everything by himself. its like some of you guys just want to be negative for no reason. dont judge somebody when i know theres no way half of yall have done as much as he has. end rant. and whoooooo! i love hxh.
Apr 23, 2014 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
^ That's right the guy gives out rough sketches but finishes them for the volumes on his own pace.

Here a hiatus chart - lol someone actually made this

(If you can't see the above)
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130824144559/hunterxhunter/images/c/c7/Hiatus_Chart.png

2006-2007 88 chapters in a row, I think that's a record
2010-2011 59 chapters in a row
Apr 23, 2014 6:35 PM

Jul 2013
embracebuddha said:
its like some of you guys just want to be negative for no reason
Ultimately, I think it's because they're bored of Hunter x Hunter and/or feel like it's incoherently all over the place, which is to be expected.

(Then there are trolls with not much concern to begin with. :V )

In quite some cases, I feel this is more deliberate brooding from them to avert attention to the series, upon not knowing too precisely of what to expect. I'm pretty sure they think there's only two or three loose ends (including some things they don't care to venture into at the moment), even though a bit more is still left untied (and I'm not only referring to leftovers from Chimera Ant.)

So many possibilities. I, for one, am stoked.
Apr 23, 2014 7:54 PM
Oct 2011
ichii_1 said:
^ That's right the guy gives out rough sketches but finishes them for the volumes on his own pace.

Here a hiatus chart - lol someone actually made this

(If you can't see the above)
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130824144559/hunterxhunter/images/c/c7/Hiatus_Chart.png

2006-2007 88 chapters in a row, I think that's a record
2010-2011 59 chapters in a row
Wait.. just.. h-how? How wer you able to put an image?!
Apr 23, 2014 7:59 PM

Jul 2010
embracebuddha said:
its like some of you guys just want to be negative for no reason. dont judge somebody when i know theres no way half of yall have done as much as he has.

Because some self-entitled readers have nothing better to do with their lives than to complain about not being to read the latest chapter on a consecutive weekly-basis through scanlations or come up with the most baseless, asinine story to why an author is being "lazy" as if they know what it's like to write a story and illustrate it. Even when a series comes out of a hiatus, they'll still be complaining about something just for the sake of complaining. It's quite sad and pathetic.
Apr 23, 2014 8:10 PM

Jan 2014
A real good news, now I can change my profile name in June
Apr 23, 2014 11:57 PM

Nov 2012
Finally after a 2 year hiatus!
Apr 24, 2014 12:33 PM
May 2011
Nothing really changes for the anime

At its current pace in 3-4 months its going to be caught up to where it is currently, and that only leaves a few new chapters to adapt.

So whats it going to do? Hiatus or fillers? If it goes on hiatus its going to be a very long time before it comes back considering how many breaks this manga takes.
Apr 24, 2014 1:06 PM

Oct 2011
judals said:

You talk of stupid arguments as if you never started that one in episode 112 about someone simply hyping something very vaguely.

First, I was just explaining the difference between biased and simply having ab opinion where I favor one over the other.
When did I discredit anyone? It's you and the others who are trying to shove your opinions down my throat, I simply posted my thoughts that happen to have another view, I'm entitled to do that.

I never said anything about being smarter, or intelligence in general so no idea where that came from.

I brought those as examples, that's what they serve for.

I did say some criticsl things but let us say I haven't, what of it? So in order to sound credible/neutral you have to offer some criticism "tax" even when you can't find a flaw? Least not one others find so.
Being neutral= disregarding integrity and your own thoughts to brown-node to other opinions?
Okay, I find the big 3 GREAT, but HXH is SLIGHTLY better, and I dont like Yorknew, it was a plothole.

Better?

Lmao getting worked up over nothing man.

1) When did I shove my opinion down your throat specifically in here other than calling you out for starting arguments?

2) You're entitled to your opinion bro, I just dislike when you try using the Big 3 as examples to discredit people's opinions. Just think of it in the light that if you were to have your opinions discredited because you liked Hunter x Hunter. I never said anything you're saying is wrong, it is your opinion after all.

3) My point was that every time I actually check up on these threads, they seemed to be littered with arguments you are involved in that really are unnecessary because they are about the smallest of things. I admit, yes I have had my fair share of those which is why I try to just get involved in discussions now as opposed to literal arguments. Obviously, this was the exception. This doesn't mean every now and then I don't get into them, but the point of these threads is to attempt to enjoy conversation about the topic at hand and further that conversation, which is the exact opposite of not only this argument but the ones that you were involved in as well. Yes, I'm at fault for initiating the one between you and I, but I was trying to make a point.

With that, I say good day and for everyone else continue on with the conversation about the manga FINALLY RETURNING ON JUNE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 24, 2014 3:02 PM

Jan 2014
fearthebeard85 said:

Lmao getting worked up over nothing man.

Okay...
Just saying, THAT... is unnecessary.

fearthebeard85 said:

1) When did I shove my opinion down your throat specifically in here other than calling you out for starting arguments?

When you wanted me to say/think that work ethics must mean number of chapter releases. Or wanted to shut me up for having thought otherwise.

2) You're entitled to your opinion bro, I just dislike when you try using the Big 3 as examples to discredit people's opinions.

Why are people so insecure/terrified as to treat the mention of the big 3 like Voldemort? I mentioned them as a reference level to showcase what I thought was bad work ethics for me, there's no better example of releases per week, month, year than these 3.

And how did I discredit anyone's opinion? I did not even begin to discuss other people, just discussing points. jpem started attacking on a personal level and you backed him up.

Just think of it in the light that if you were to have your opinions discredited because you liked Hunter x Hunter.

It sucks, just like how you discredited mine yesterday.

But I don't really mind people saying he has bad work ethics/crappy art, pitching in my thoughts doesn't mean I was irritated or offended by theirs.

3) My point was that every time I actually check up on these threads, they seemed to be littered with arguments you are involved in that really are unnecessary because they are about the smallest of things

I usually post my opinions and certain others might take it up a notch to the unnecessary part.

This doesn't mean every now and then I don't get into them, but the point of these threads is to attempt to enjoy conversation about the topic at hand and further that conversation which is the exact opposite of not only this argument

It was a normal argument between me and Andan until jpem came along and called me delusional followed by other attacks.

but the ones that you were involved in as well.

Such as?

Yes, I'm at fault for initiating the one between you and I, but I was trying to make a point.

With that, I say good day and for everyone else continue on with the conversation about the manga FINALLY RETURNING ON JUNE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay, I just wanted to defend my thoughts.
Apr 24, 2014 5:08 PM
Dec 2011
judals said:

You want to call that bad work ethics? I call being a less than good writer so.
Because a truly ethical man would not sell his fans broken work, and broken art is nothing since we have anime, but broken story and ideas will not change.

Exactly!
The point here is that when Togashi delivers he DELIVERS! Top notch story and quality writing.
Im not defending him, he sure as hell has his flaws. He's not the perfect mangaka, no sir. But when it comes to writing ability the man's a genius. Hands down. Nowhere near the low story level of the so called Big 3 (personally I don't like this word - I think it only exists so that fanboys of each group can sling mud at themselves for liking/disliking the "Big 3"). Now I am not defending the hiatuses by any chance, just saying that producing manga's constantly like you're in a factory is not that good either, and I have a feeling that guys like Oda, Mashima or Kubo have no idea what they want from their stories or where are they headed. They lost their ideas a long time ago and are in it for the money only, cause the fans and editors are constantly "demanding" more.

Now as I have some filmmaking experience I can tell you an old truth: "From a great script you can make a crappy movie, but from a crappy script you will never make a great movie". Its as simple as that. It does not mean that Togashi's sins are redeemed because of the new anime being so grand. It means that he delivers great story and in terms of "script", which should be the FIRST and FOREMOST thing in every shounen, he is flawless. The art is secondary. This is precisely why I hate 3D cinema - it tends to put importance on visual attractions rather that actual storytelling. Another example are companies that make video games and spend all their budget on stunning graphics while completly neglecting the story (see Rockstar and GTA) or treating all the players like 10-year old's. Manga's are no different. All of those are equally bad things. But I stress that art is important... its just secondary.

To sum it up Togashi is very far from being the ideal mangaka, but he is a real tensai (genius) in terms of story writing, which should be the most important factor in a shounen.

judals said:

Call of Duty has a lot of support and fans and they work every year to release a game, it's a shame the Last of Us is only released once, what crappy work ethics, eh?

I see what you did there :P lol, but hey! Its a fact.

D0FLAMINGO said:

Writing "good enough" is also subjective.

Actually... no, its not! There are some things that are subjective, and others that are objective. There are standards for everything.
For example - I love old Kung Fu flicks. I really do! But Im not as blind as to say they are amongst the greatest movies ever created. Because objectively I need to admit it, there are a lot of better, important movies out there.
On the other hand I am a great, big fan of Batman. Some people may like Aquaman more, but its difficult to argue that he truly is a better hero, cause Batman is easily the better developed character. That made him, objectively speaking, an icon of pop culture.

When it comes to manga you can say objectively that Hokuto no Ken, or Dragon Ball are great works of art. An individual can say he doesn't like HnK cause of the brutality (and thats a subjective view), but its impact on next generation mangaka's is unquestionable, so his personal thought's are really of lesser importance when you look at the big picture. Its his tastes, and its his right to hold that opinion, but in the end you can't dismiss Hokuto no Ken or Dragon Ball as weak manga's.
On a different approach Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail is a very bad example of story writing. There are obviously thousands of fans out there loving this series, but it does not change the fact that his writing skill is amongst the lowest of all the current authors. In my subjective opinion Fairy Tail is bad, but in my objective one I still find it equally bad.
To prove Its not only me being biased - In my subjective opinion I am not too fond of Space Pirate Captain Harlock (its silly, lame and kind of boring too), but when I talk about it objectively I admit that Leiji Matsumoto's work was really inspiring, crucial in fiction developement and otherwise important from the historical point of view.

Now to finish... about HxH.

Subjectively: I am a fan of the manga/anime. I even ship volumes from Japan. Nuff said I think?

Objectively though: Even if I would cast my love for it aside I still would admit it has some of the best written plot's currently out there. They're realistic, dramatic and intense. You never know what's behind the next corner - its the only unpredictable shounen amongst the popular ones. HxH has also some of the best developed characters out there (I think the only ones that could cope with them are from Rurouni Kenshin). There is no black or white in the series, only shades of gray - everyone has their temptations and reason's for being who they are. Togashi is also a very talented and important mangaka out there. Heck, even Kishimoto and Kubo look up to the guy. The battles, as well as the motives are all well thought through - you can see that Togashi never makes last second changes. He also does not treat his readers like little kids. Especially when you consider that the manga began in 1998. You can clearly see how it grew (matured/beacame better) along with its audience. This cannot be said about other long running series. Hunter has all the factors that make it mature and original, therefore (still objectively) an undeniably good story.

So there you go. Sorry for the long post (they always are...).
pazZzurroApr 24, 2014 5:15 PM
Apr 24, 2014 5:15 PM

Dec 2012
pazZzurro said:

Actually... no, its not! There are some things that are subjective, and others that are objective. There are standards for everything.[....]

Yes it's is.

The only objective things are the summary, the information about the characters, the cost of productions, the attributes of the characters and other factual things relating to the show. The standard of writing and it's quality is not one of them. ''Objective opinion'' is an oxymoron. Everything you said about Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter and the big 3 is highly subjective, and is just your opinion.

ob·jec·tive (b-jktv)
adj.
1. Of or having to do with a material object.
2. Having actual existence or reality.
a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.

Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings. A proposition is generally considered objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met and are "mind-independent"—that is, existing freely or independently from a mind (from the thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. of a sentient subject).

Apr 24, 2014 5:19 PM

Jan 2014
Lol...

water under 0C under normal pressure can be liquid.
Apr 24, 2014 9:55 PM

Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:

Seriously, why do people have such a hard time understanding this ?

OT though,

However, my reaction was basically this.
Apr 25, 2014 3:43 AM

Dec 2012
GoldenBlue said:

However, my reaction was basically this.

Apr 25, 2014 3:48 AM
Dec 2011
tsudecimo said:
pazZzurro said:

Actually... no, its not! There are some things that are subjective, and others that are objective. There are standards for everything.[....]

Yes it's is.

The only objective things are the summary, the information about the characters, the cost of productions, the attributes of the characters and other factual things relating to the show. The standard of writing and it's quality is not one of them. ''Objective opinion'' is an oxymoron. Everything you said about Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter and the big 3 is highly subjective, and is just your opinion.

ob·jec·tive (b-jktv)
adj.
1. Of or having to do with a material object.
2. Having actual existence or reality.
a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.

Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings. A proposition is generally considered objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met and are "mind-independent"—that is, existing freely or independently from a mind (from the thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. of a sentient subject).

Okay, I agree. I mean I know what you said is true. Objective opinion - yes I know that its a oxymoron, a paradox. Actually I used it because of a lack of a better word. I gambled there...

And relating to the thread Im equally happy that FINALLY after 2 years it is back. Ill probably pick it up as soon as the first chapter hits the Jump! My only wishes are that:
pazZzurroApr 25, 2014 4:11 AM
Apr 25, 2014 4:12 AM

Dec 2012
Well you can just use the word critical instead of objective. Since that's actually what you are doing. Adding reasoning and expanding your thoughts about a subject, makes your opinion more critical, not objective. Nobody can be unbiased in judgment.
Apr 25, 2014 2:09 PM

Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:

pazZzurro said:

Woah... too many spoiler tags...
Apr 25, 2014 5:44 PM

Jul 2013
GoldenBlue said:
Apr 26, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2014
GalekC said:

Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Feb 2012
GoldenBlue said:
GalekC said:

GoldenBlue said:
GalekC said:

I am pretty sure his reply is along the line of 'everyone died (eventually)'. He's answering a question of 'what will happen to so and so' So basically an non answer
Apr 27, 2014 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
kcaco said:
I am pretty sure his reply is along the line of 'everyone died (eventually)'. He's answering a question of 'what will happen to so and so' So basically an non answer
That's what I was meaning to say.
Apr 28, 2014 3:41 AM

Apr 2014
GalekC said:
That's what I was meaning to say.

I'm pretty sure I understood what you meant.
Apr 29, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
Apr 29, 2014 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
SolBlade said:
And they just announced a new Dragon Quest game. You know what that means...

We are doomed.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Apr 29, 2014 10:24 AM

Jun 2012
SolBlade said:

I knew it. Togashi is coming back from hiatus just to save enough money for the new Dragon Quest game. I fucking knew it.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Apr 29, 2014 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
SolBlade said:
Nooo!
Apr 29, 2014 3:54 PM
Apr 29, 2014 5:29 PM
Dec 2013
*faints*

If this is a dream I never want to wake up. It's about time!!! I guess dreams do come true ^_^
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2014

780 by InkDruid »»
Apr 16, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 59 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FrostToaster - Dec 15, 2012

154 by red-tomato »»
Apr 16, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 111 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2014

516 by DF_BR »»
Apr 15, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

42 by Sorachin »»
Apr 15, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

914 by cube98 »»
Apr 13, 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.