Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 21, 2014 11:28 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
https://imgur.com/a/zpilP

So far only the raw version of the Epilogue is released, but based on the pictures it looks as if Ikeda has resorted to the use of another boring harem ending.
The tone is a lot lighter than the previous chapters it almost reminds me of the anime :O
Ikeda brought back Issa Shuzen along with the bus driver yay?
TBH I am quite disappointing with the outcomes of the Epilogue but we cant judge a book by its cover.
We'll wait for the translations, maybe then it will clear up some foggy areas.

No signs of Season III, but keep praying :)
IceColdLightningApr 21, 2014 11:35 AM
Apr 21, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2013
I can't really discribe how disappointed I am currently. T-T
Apr 21, 2014 12:40 PM

Aug 2012
Behemoth11 said:
I can't really discribe how disappointed I am currently. T-T

I cant agree with you more.
Apr 21, 2014 5:33 PM

Jun 2013
Thanks for the link. :) Lol. This chapter was pretty funny when all of them starting introducing themselves in front of Moka's father, especially when Kurumu and Mizore did :-D I wish that this manga would keep on continuing :-( Although from this chapter it seems like a slight possibility, so I'm hoping for the best. :-)
RedDogSlayApr 21, 2014 7:38 PM
Apr 23, 2014 9:46 PM

Jun 2008
Welp looks like an open ending unless Ikeda decides to keep going.

The after story seems like a return to normal for Tsukune and the gang, they're back at school the regular harem antics continue but Inner Moka is now almost identical to Outer Moka....hmm..

I wish there was more or at the very least I wish Ikeda had given us a more conclusive ending (if in fact this really is the last we see of R+V)...

Although, I understand why Ikeda may have not wanted to end the manga the way A lot of fans probably wanted it (Tsukune and Moka together or officially getting married or something to that effect), it's the same reason why so many harem manga end this way....the mangaka doesn't know what to do with the other girls....

Although one can have wishful thinking that the reason why it's open ended is because he may have plans for a sequel.

I have no idea though...

Either way if this is the end of R+V then what a ride it was, I great story filled with very likable characters and amazing artwork.

I enjoyed all the entire journey, and even if we don't get a conclusive ending, this is still my all time favorite manga.
Apr 24, 2014 2:12 PM

Jan 2013
Ugh. Damn harem endings.
Apr 25, 2014 7:34 AM
Apr 25, 2014 7:50 AM

Oct 2013
After Tsukunes and Mokas confession the ending+epilogue feels completely "empty". I won't even buy the last volume.
Apr 25, 2014 7:54 AM

Jun 2010
I couldn't stop laughing at the Issa. His over protectiveness. XD

Sucks how the human world views them now though. If, by whatever reason, this does continue to another series, I hope it will be one where they solve their differences.

Apr 25, 2014 8:16 AM

Nov 2011
after reading that i really wanna see a sequel to this but i know i'm not the only one
Apr 25, 2014 8:17 AM
Feb 2012
The comedy parts in this one were pretty funny. Too bad we won't be seeing more of those. It was an alright ending to a fun manga. I might reread the whole series at some point in the future.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 25, 2014 8:29 AM
Sep 2012
I am conflicted, one thing I am glad the ending was open ended, it leaves some hope for a third season, but the at the same time, if this is it, give me more of a complete ending. I was expecting to see them as adults with kids, etc. But if that happened no more series.

So we see Issa at last, the real Issa, he is kind of his anime counter part. Though if he had a problem Tsukune's harem, it would be kind of hyporcritical of him, the guy had 4 daughter swith 3 women, but one of those women went completely insane because of her own jealousy, so I can see if he was concerned about that. Though I would never say that to his face.

The other girls sceme to break up the engagement was hillarous, especailly Rudy. I am glad Kokoa seems to warm up to Tsukune and Moka. But dame their plan could have gotten Tsukune kiklled if Issa was the assasain.

And those that asked for more on the Bus Driver, we got a little bit of that here.

To recap, I am mixed, I am hoping for a third season, but if there isn't, this epiloque could have backfired.
Apr 25, 2014 8:39 AM
Aug 2012
Yeesh are we going to get resolution on Kurumi's fate? She's supposed to die if she doesn't win Tsukune's heart.
Apr 25, 2014 8:42 AM

Apr 2012
Why does everyone keep on saying it's an open ending? Most things are closed up upon and it's pretty definitive that Tsukune loved Outer-Moka and that parts of her remain in Inner Moka. Inner Moka's hair is even getting shades of pink. As far as the harem goes, it seems pretty definitive to me.

I enjoyed this manga a lot, but am very disappointed at how rushed the last few episodes were. I think Ikeda got tired of it and wanted to move on (just speculation on my behalf since sales seemed decent IMO). I wouldn't hold my breath for a sequel to be honest.
Apr 25, 2014 8:54 AM

Sep 2011
It just feels like any other chapter. I hope this has a season 3.
Apr 25, 2014 9:34 AM

Feb 2014
The majority has voted "Season III" and I'm not surprised.
Apr 25, 2014 9:40 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Could someone please tell me who the silver haired woman who looked uncannily like Moka was? The physical resemblance was astonishing, but surely with that personality she was a different person...

Ok, sarcasm off. After being surprised about how decent a read it was, everything since Alucard revealed his true form just was a trainwreck. Another rushjob a la Gantz if you ask me. Agh, I'm pissed at this epilogue.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 25, 2014 10:05 AM

Aug 2007
Seems like a season 3 is in order but I could be wrong.
Apr 25, 2014 10:10 AM

Jul 2012
Yep `-` not good at all and i saw this coming w/o reading the raws.
The chances for season 3 are low since i don't see anything left to show than useless fan service.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Apr 25, 2014 10:23 AM
Mar 2012
The ending was disappointing,but I hope this sets up a new season in a year or two. Give the author a little break and time to think of how to set up Season 3. This is what I hope other than that if it ends like this it is a big FU like the anime ending.
Apr 25, 2014 10:28 AM

Apr 2007
crysisxforce said:
The ending was disappointing,but I hope this sets up a new season in a year or two. Give the author a little break and time to think of how to set up Season 3. This is what I hope other than that if it ends like this it is a big FU like the anime ending.

I love the ending, we need more harem endings. He loved moka's mom she is gone, so now he settles for the harem.
Apr 25, 2014 10:28 AM

Feb 2014
BTW, what was the point of the 10 months time skip?
FedererApr 25, 2014 11:12 AM
Apr 25, 2014 10:30 AM

Feb 2014
ramonnl said:

I love the ending, we need more harem endings. He loved moka's mom she is gone, so now he settles for the harem.

It is strongly implied that Tsukune is gonna choose Moka since her 2 personnalities have fused together.
Apr 25, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2010
Unless it is setting up for Season 3, this was a disappointing ending. But at this point, I'm pretty much tired of the series as the fan service stuff just repeats itself and there's not much of a story left.

But at least the epilogue mentioned that the 2 Mokas have basically merged, as the inner Moka is acting much friendlier and she starting to get shades of pink in her hair like outer Moka. Although at least it's hinted that he's probably going to pick to be with Moka with those final pages.

But when did Fang-Fang go for the Tsukune route? That was weird to see some BL in his "harem".
tangytangerineApr 25, 2014 10:34 AM
Apr 25, 2014 10:38 AM

Apr 2007
Federer said:
ramonnl said:

It is strongly implied that Tsukune is gonna choose Moka since her 2 personnalities have fused together.

While thinking of her mother, that is pretty creepy :D
Apr 25, 2014 10:43 AM

Nov 2011
A 10-month time skip huh? For some reason, I'm not surprised by this...

And even after all this time, his blood still tastes good according to Moka. I lol'@ the "negotiations". In this manga, it's every desire for themselves. Eh, it was meh tbh. I expected something better. Season 3? I would be up for it but I don't see it happening for now.

Kurumi though. She needs a spinoff NOW.
Apr 25, 2014 11:00 AM

Jul 2009
wow what a great epilogue. it was funny, the art was out of the world, moka had many HNGHHHH moments and everybody was just lovable. LOL at the BL service. ;) i wish there was a joke about tsukune loving moka's mom and the dad gets mad. like "you wanna 2 time my wife too? huh?!" LOL

what a treat. i really hope there will be more but i doubt it. hopefully his next work is out quickly.
Apr 25, 2014 11:04 AM
Mar 2012
Such a great end, I'm sad to see this series go.
Apr 25, 2014 11:28 AM

Oct 2013
Man, I miss outer Moka! T-T
However, now the two souls became one. That's also nice.
I want to know more about Fairytale and Mokas sister Kahlua. Is she really dead?
Apr 25, 2014 11:32 AM

Apr 2007
Behemoth11 said:
Man, I miss outer Moka! T-T
However, now the two souls became one. That's also nice.
I want to know more about Fairytale and Mokas sister Kahlua. Is she really dead?

Outer Moka is the mother, still feels creepy that he loves the mother and that the mothers loves him lol.
Apr 25, 2014 11:58 AM

Jun 2013
So it ends :( wow that was a long delay before this chapter, I had to go back and re-read.

He didnt end up with anyone I guess? Maybe Moka kinda but he still has his harem. Tsukune is gonna be the next headmaster. Moka is turning back into moka. It was a pretty good chapter I guess
Apr 25, 2014 12:00 PM
Apr 2013
This after story isn't something, but I will keep hoping that there will be a third season.
Apr 25, 2014 12:22 PM

Feb 2014
season 3 #THEDREAM pls. I actually enjoyed this ending. The part about the two Moka's becoming one is really cool. In my mind this sets up a season 3 nicely with more recognizable features of the outer moka showing. I'm sure we'll see Tsukune's training to become the head master as well.
Apr 25, 2014 12:55 PM

Jun 2013
Shikuso....ANother Good Series end and no Season 3 at on sight. T.T Namida ka Domaranee!!!! (My tears won't stop)

So Human world reaction was obvious and expected. But evrything was left open. Well at least we got the HArem ending, Tough it is more of TsukunexMoka, which is OK. But I Like more hat Every girl can have a chance with Tsukune. AT least if I heard right an Vampires can be polygamists..... well good Series tough this was.

Sayonara if there won't be season 3
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 25, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2013
Not the best of endings but still enjoyable. Hope to see a season 3. There's so much more left to show.
Apr 25, 2014 1:31 PM

Aug 2010
I loved it :D This chap was really hilarious XDXDXD

Issa was so lol XD And he seems to have accepted Tsukune's harem as well LOL

LOL'd so much at the BL member hahahaha

Well it was technically a harem ending (I don't mind at all <3) But it had a tinge of messed up twisted love too.

Poor Moka. Tsukune really doesn't love her as herself but loves her through the Pink Moka :(

Well he likes all the girls, but the only one he has true emotions for isn't one of them.

Oh and Bus driver is Nurarihyon??? COOOL!
Apr 25, 2014 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
Now that the translations are out, I actually did like it more than when I was just guessing what was going on.

So, it is in fact true that "outer" Moka and Inner Moka probably did merge to become the ultimate Moka!

Issa is a great character and I REALLY, REALLY want to see more of him in fact there is a 3rd series.

After reading everything I did, I think the mangaka DEFINITELY is hinting that there could be another sequel.

The gang is officially in their last year of High School now, Issa is training Tsukune and Fairy Tale is still after Tsukune.

The author left it VERY open....too open in my opinion.

He could take a break and come back later on to continue....and I REALLY hope he does.

But as for now, R+V Season II is over, and it was absolutely wonderful and quickly became my ALL TIME favorite manga.

10/10.
Apr 25, 2014 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
It was kinda wierd seeing Moka act like that. I don't think there's any need for a season 3. I think its would be better to end it of here. 4/5
Apr 25, 2014 3:37 PM

Jul 2009
Despite the ending, Moka is hotter than ever! ♥

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Apr 25, 2014 3:53 PM

Dec 2008
And it STILL ends with him being in love with Akasha. It doesn't matter how one tries to reword it. Best girl doesn't even exist anymore. Now she's just outter Moka with inner Moka's strength. So much disappointment.

The only good thing about the chapter was Issaa and his awesome facial expressions.
Apr 25, 2014 4:31 PM

Jul 2010
I liked what they did to Moka, but I also miss Inner Moka.

It needs a third season. The finale was disappointing and there are still lots of questions to answer.
Apr 25, 2014 4:53 PM

Apr 2012
That's it? That was really it? It's been a really fun ride with this series. It's a harem and slice of life comedy at first with ecchi but then it become something more. A stronger ending would made this series great in my opinion but...i guess that's it.

I'll miss the badass silver haired moka. Moka's change in this epilogue is just so jarring and remember that this is the silver haired one.
Apr 25, 2014 7:22 PM

Aug 2012
This reeks of season 3.
But seriously..
>I'm the B.L. member
lolol

The harem is still alive and has been approved by the strongest vampire~
Apr 25, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
I don't see why there can't be a season 3. I mean they just called the Bus Driver Nura, aka head of the 100 clan of demons, they showed Fairy Tail still exists, they can still do more with human / monster relations; if anything there is enough for a lot more content.

And also if I have to compare to the eye sore that was the last two chapters of TWGOKs, I will take this kind of ending any day. I mean I don't see how you can complain, he basically picks moka, but its left a little open the other girls could still have a chance. Besides I thought this show really needed a true harem/marry them all ending anyway, especially given that Kurumi and Mizore all but have to end up with Tsukene for any kind of decent lives, one because she imprinted on him, the other because she will go sterile in a few years.
Apr 25, 2014 9:31 PM
Nov 2010
Omg yes, it's OVER!!!! No moar season 3!!!
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Apr 25, 2014 9:33 PM
Nov 2010
So apparently Indra's and Sasuke's soul fused together.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Apr 25, 2014 9:38 PM

Apr 2013
It's too bad I wanted the silver-haired moka ending.
Apr 25, 2014 11:06 PM

Mar 2014
Loved this chapter!! Especially when all the girls and guy came into the picture with Moka's father :'D really hilarious!

Although i would still prefer a Moka ending cause firstly, the whole manga has already been heading towards a Moka ending and also a harem ending isnt my forte cause they always seem like the story is unfinished... And i REALLY LOVE Moka!!!

Ofcourse the best option would be a Season 3 but meehh... Doubt so ^_^
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Apr 25, 2014 11:08 PM

Apr 2010
Really enjoyed the chapter now that I know what's going on, but at the same time incredibly disappointed that my favorite manga is now officially over.
Apr 25, 2014 11:12 PM

Dec 2009
Holmes15 said:
It's too bad I wanted the silver-haired moka ending.

Me too. This is the problem when it comes to harem manga's. There is never a conclusive end. It's always open ended.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Skyrim - Jun 5, 2012

65 by AnZiR08 »»
Apr 21, 2022 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.