Forum Settings
Forums

U.S. right wing extremists more deadly than jihadists.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2014 11:00 PM

Jun 2008
What happens when someone not only doubles down, they TRIPLE down?

They'll probably quadruple down, so here we go.

The article in question is a CNN article that talks about how Right Wing Extremism has actually caused the deaths of more Americans in the U.S than Jihadists have since 9/11.

I responded to the thread saying that YES, I believe that extreme right wingers could and probably ARE a bigger threat than Jihadists.

I didn't mention the bit about the U.S because I thought it was implied, I'm replying to the thread that has an article about this very issue.

In sense....I'm agreeing with the article!

This isn't rocket science.

There is no need to quote my original statement a third time because I will HAPPILY say it yet again!

I believe extreme right wingers could and probably ARE a bigger threat than Jihadists.....IN THE FUCKING UNITED STATES!

I was never talking about the world, I never implied the world, and why the fuck would I even go about the world if the article is only talking about the U.S?

BTW, strike 3 for this member....he says "You act like 9/11 never happened"....the fucking article says AFTER 9/11!

Did this member even read the goddamn article?

I sincerely doubt it because not once, not twice but THREE times has he gotten my position wrong.

Anyone want to bet that he'll keep doubling down and say things I've never said or implied to?
Apr 22, 2014 11:13 PM

Jun 2008
Actually, this thread further proves that some MALers really confuse themselves when it comes to threads such as this.

They read the goddamn title and nothing else.

There is an article in the Opening post, for fucks sake READ THE ARTICLE!

That is why the title is the way it is!

Don't just assume that the title is talking in general.....NO, it's NOT!

It's NOT saying that U.S right wing extremists are more deadly than jihadists on a global stage.

The problem is that people don't want to read, they just attach themselves to the title and fuck everything else.

And of course if someone agrees to the main subject of the thread, they will seem crazy because there is no doubt about it that Jihadists are much more deadly around the world, the evidence is undeniable.

These fuckers kill anyone for whatever arbitrary reason they come up with, they even kill fellow Muslims for what seems like shits and giggles.

OF COURSE Jihadists are a bigger threat to the world than U.S right wing extremists....but that is NOT what the article is about.
Apr 22, 2014 11:20 PM

Jul 2008
JustAlex said:
I believe extreme right wingers could and probably ARE a bigger threat than Jihadists.....IN THE FUCKING UNITED STATES!
Funny, I don't remember that last part being in your original post. Thought I guess since you've found your escape out of the comment you are going to keep banging that drum.

What does it matter at this point, I'm getting tired of reading your posts where you can't even separate your thoughts into paragraphs and must space every sentence. Not to mention you sound like a fool by referring to me in the third person when you are speaking to me directly.

PS:Nice double post
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.