Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2014 8:23 PM

Mar 2013
There are a lot of sickos out in the world, and any one of them could swoop on your child as they were walking home from school or were playing on the playground.

The questions are: Would you value your childs safety over their privacy or vice versa?
Would you elect not to implant them for fear that they might be hacked into and tracked by a third party?
Would you hover over the monitor and track their progress 24/7 like an obsessive stalker, or would you only refer to it in emergencies?
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2014 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
Would you value your childs safety over their privacy or vice versa? Yes
Would you elect not to implant them for fear that they might be hacked into and tracked by a third party? No
Would you hover over the monitor and track their progress 24/7 like an obsessive stalker, or would you only refer to it in emergencies? Refer to it in emergencies
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Apr 19, 2014 8:33 PM

Nov 2008
No, microchips don't belong on humans, it has a potential to be abused.

Apr 19, 2014 8:36 PM

Jan 2013
I wouldn't go to far as to put tracking devices on them and stalk them. That's why i'd probably drive them to places whether it's a school or something, until a certain age.
Apr 19, 2014 8:47 PM

Mar 2013
Here's some information on missing persons in the united states: http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/forensics/americas_missing/2.html

Apparently 2,300 Americans go missing every day.

[...]For example, the federal government counted 840,279 missing persons cases in 2001. All but about 50,000 were juveniles, classified as anyone younger than 18.
Apr 19, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
I would hope my kids were more trustable than that but if I turn out to be either a

A. over-protective parent
B. Paranoid parent
C. failed at being a parent and cant trust kid
Apr 19, 2014 9:02 PM

Feb 2012
I wouldn't put a tracking device on my child. I would drive them where they need to be or go (like school, friends house, etc) until I think they are responsible to make their own decisions and go out by themselves or with friends. Also give em a phone and pepper spray.

Apr 19, 2014 9:10 PM

Mar 2013
Coolspot said:
B. Paranoid parent

Hardly. Installing a tracking device only to refer to it in emergencies is being cautious and realistic. Being paranoid in this scenario would be to suspect the government of tracking your kids movements with the same device you are.
Apr 19, 2014 9:14 PM

Feb 2014
Once humanity gets to this stage I don't think we have a choice anymore.
Apr 19, 2014 9:16 PM

Jul 2012
DerpHole said:
Coolspot said:
B. Paranoid parent

Hardly. Installing a tracking device only to refer to it in emergencies is being cautious and realistic. Being paranoid in this scenario would be to suspect the government of tracking your kids movements with the same device you are.

Paranoia will destroy ya many parents wont even let there kids leave the block till there 15.

I think tracking will be the same way, don't leave the house until you turn the tracker on!
Apr 19, 2014 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
Just take some damn responsibility for your hellspawn and for your local community in bulk and problem solved.

Hell paranoia over the children is whats lead directly to the situation that is now happening in many countries.

But no, god forbid people take responsibilites or do anything themselves, lets just get someone else to do it.
Apr 19, 2014 9:46 PM
Nov 2008
I wouldn't put a tracking device in my child unless they were informed and they consented (your vote)

if my child fears for his/her safety, and they wanted their dad to be able to come to their rescue and they're not too good with addresses/not familiar with the area then i'd pay for the procedure. them being able to take it out would also be up to their own discretion.
Apr 19, 2014 9:58 PM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
Just take some damn responsibility for your hellspawn and for your local community in bulk and problem solved.

Hell paranoia over the children is whats lead directly to the situation that is now happening in many countries.

But no, god forbid people take responsibilites or do anything themselves, lets just get someone else to do it.

This isn't delegating the responsibility, it's taking it seriously. It's not like you would just stick the chip in them and go zombie mode in front of the fucking TV while your kid was god knows where.

No matter how healthy your community was or how active you are in it doesn't mean some nut job from somewhere else can't snatch your kid up while you're cooking grandmas chicken chowder recipe in your nice suburban neighborhood behind your white picket fence in your stainless steel kitchen.
Apr 19, 2014 10:08 PM

Jan 2014
Oooooh, a derphole thread! This is going to be a good one... :P

Tough question, would I use such a device on my child? If I lived in an area where I felt it was necessary, I guess so. They're my kid after all, sometimes you have to take precautions.

BTW, a company named VeriChip has designed an RFID tag for use in humans. Employees of the company must get "chipped." It's the first such device to be FDA approved for use in human tagging. Right now the chip is passive and can relay data when it receives radio impulses on a certain frequency. But...

RFID chips are implanted in many credit cards these days. Which sometimes makes it easy for people with the right equipment to steal your financial info without that card even leaving your wallet. Which is why metal card holders are becoming popular these days.

There is also talk about putting digestible RFID chips into food products. Apparently this will allow "them" to track food consumption and nutritional data across populations.

RFID chips with condition monitoring, GPS location, and other features are already out there, just not yet approved for human use.

One version of Obama's affordable care act called for the creation of a "National Device Registry" in which all medical devices implanted in people would have to be registered. Their definition of medical devices in this case included such chips as VeriChip's human tagging RFID chip.

I can see in the future how they will control us all. Make the chip mandatory. And it will have lots of nifty features, like location capabilities, and probably also a kill switch. And then the evil world government will truly own us all.
Apr 19, 2014 10:08 PM

Jan 2013
DerpHole said:
RedArmyShogun said:

This isn't delegating the responsibility, it's taking it seriously. It's not like you would just stick the chip in them and go zombie mode in front of the fucking TV while your kid was god knows where.

No matter how healthy your community was or how active you are in it doesn't mean some nut job from somewhere else can't snatch your kid up while you're cooking grandmas chicken chowder recipe in your nice suburban neighborhood behind your white picket fence in your stainless steel kitchen.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Just like TV didn't take over quality family time, or that parents depended on schools to teach their kids Everything and not bother teaching them the bare basics of anything, or how TV dinners didn't take over cooking skills.

Progress. What a wonderful thing. Also GPS chips aren't fullproof. See the recent murder rapes in CA in the USA by convicted criminals under house arrest as a perfect example.
Apr 19, 2014 10:10 PM

Oct 2009
This is not a matter of parenting anymore, I strongly suggest the use of tracking device for all citizen from the moment they hit their first birthday.

Imagine the massive optimization to our society if this was to be implemented. You don't have to carry around ID card. Your medical record would also register with it, as does your bank account. You don't have to carry wallet anymore. All of your life information and assets are now packed into one identity. This will improve security greatly and saves a lot of bureaucracy and red tapes.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Apr 19, 2014 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
azzuRe said:
This is not a matter of parenting anymore, I strongly suggest the use of tracking device for all citizen from the moment they hit their first birthday.

Imagine the massive optimization to our society if this was to be implemented. You don't have to carry around ID card. Your medical record would also register with it, as does your bank account. You don't have to carry wallet anymore. All of your life information and assets are now packed into one identity. This will improve security greatly and saves a lot of bureaucracy and red tapes.

And if that power were to be turned against you by a radical political leader, or a coup?
Apr 19, 2014 10:15 PM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
DerpHole said:
RedArmyShogun said:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Just like TV didn't take over quality family time, or that parents depended on schools to teach their kids Everything and not bother teaching them the bare basics of anything, or how TV dinners didn't take over cooking skills.

Progress. What a wonderful thing. Also GPS chips aren't fullproof. See the recent murder rapes in CA in the USA by convicted criminals under house arrest as a perfect example.

Saying GPS chips aren't foolproof is a boring argument. Nothing is foolproof, least of all your "good communities" (I.E Ivory Tower) if anything, those would make you complacent with a false sense of security.

Chips would just be a safety-net, they obviously can't replace diligence or vigilance where your childs safety and well-being is concerned.
Apr 19, 2014 10:20 PM
Nov 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
azzuRe said:

And if that power were to be turned against you by a radical political leader, or a coup?
how would this be 'turned against you?' the government can delete your existence now with about the same level of ease.
Apr 19, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
Heredity said:
RedArmyShogun said:
azzuRe said:

how would this be 'turned against you?' the government can delete your existence now with about the same level of ease.

Not really, you can at least now vanish from the grid if you really wanted. A tracking device makes that a impossibility. Also I don't think you know the sorts of shit that goes on in government(every government that matters at least) on that level. Giving them that sort of power would be the last mistake you ever made.

@ Derp and thats all thats needed is that last bit, and I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I trust most of the people that live around me as much as I do running in a minefield, hell I would WANT to be able to vanish from some of them in all honesty.

But oh well time for me to try and sleep.
Apr 19, 2014 10:28 PM
Nov 2008
RedArmyShogun said:

Not really, you can at least now vanish from the grid if you really wanted. A tracking device makes that a impossibility.
chips are placed under the skin. you can take out pretty much any rfid tag if you're cool with pain.

Also I don't think you know the sorts of shit that goes on in goverment on that level. Giving them that sort of power would be the last mistake you ever made.
lol, don't give me that shit. you don't know either. all i know is that most of our information is stored digitally, and we've already given them the power.
Apr 19, 2014 10:30 PM

Feb 2014
Just why? Its like your stalker your own child until they are over the age of 18. Let your child explore the world of women/men and drugs, it is part of the learning experience
Zero Suit Samus/ Meta Knight
M2k
DBZ
Apr 19, 2014 10:31 PM

Jan 2013
And if the chip is for..oh safety reasons placed deeper like the chest cavity or skull?

Hmm might surprise you what I know or don't. Also true. Thats why I conduct as little buisness electronically as I can. But as I said later. Maybe someone else can keep this going.
Apr 19, 2014 10:42 PM
Nov 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
And if the chip is for..oh safety reasons placed deeper like the chest cavity or skull?
that's a silly proposition that's not done in any current tagging procedures. it's meant to be low cost and non-invasive.

Hmm might surprise you what I know or don't. Also true. Thats why I conduct as little buisness electronically as I can. But as I said later. Maybe someone else can keep this going.
conducting your business online or offline means nothing. you're conducting business period and need to operate with the government to even operate as a member of society. don't kid yourself into thinking doing your banking at the bank or going to a tax office to sort out and pay your taxes physically is any different to doing it online when it comes to this topic.

anyway, i don't believe you when you imply that you know more than me in regards to anything low level in the government. i suspect we're on the same level of knowledge.
no-thanksApr 19, 2014 10:53 PM
Apr 19, 2014 10:50 PM

Aug 2012
In this fear-filled age, it wouldn't hurt at all.

Plus, ya know, it would be incredibly entertaining.

"What's my kid doing at Super Giant Sex Toys for Toddlers and Teens? HMMMMM"
Apr 19, 2014 10:59 PM

Nov 2013
RedArmyShogun said:

Passive RFID has pretty large attenuation so it probably wouldn't really be feasible to drop it deep under the skin currently. Remember, any RFID tag planted in a human would have to be pretty small which limits the reflected signal (coupled with the body's composition that's giving additional attenuation).
Need technical discussion? I can help! How i sell my method:
Very well.
Apr 20, 2014 12:48 AM
Jul 2018
Given the volatile, dangerous world we live in these days, yes I would opt in for a tracking device if I did have a small child. I would tell him or her about it though, from the moment of use onward.
Apr 20, 2014 2:53 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
There are people out there who would sit there 24/7 watching the monitor and anyone with access to the PC/ monitoring device would know where kids were...
Apr 20, 2014 4:30 AM
Jan 2014
-
throwaway111Feb 7, 2015 10:33 AM
Apr 20, 2014 5:10 AM

Dec 2013
I wouldn't unless they wanted to. My kid's going to be too much of a badass, he'll be able to fight for himself.

On a more serious note, I wouldn't unless they consented to it. I can already tell that I'm going to be that crazy over protective parent up until they reach a certain age.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Apr 20, 2014 6:50 AM

Jan 2013
Heredity said:
that's a silly proposition that's not done in any current tagging procedures. it's meant to be low cost and non-invasive.

conducting your business online or offline means nothing. you're conducting business period and need to operate with the government to even operate as a member of society. don't kid yourself into thinking doing your banking at the bank or going to a tax office to sort out and pay your taxes physically is any different to doing it online when it comes to this topic.

anyway, i don't believe you when you imply that you know more than me in regards to anything low level in the government. i suspect we're on the same level of knowledge.

Keyword current tagging procedures. Take when flight was first made, albit for good reasons in the long run, that was quickly banned from civilian hands in spite of the fact governments encouraged it and said they would never limit it. In fact passports were rather uncommon as were immigration policies till around the period around WW1. The people were told, h-hey! you can go where you want this just says where you are from! Today you can't leave any country hardly without it, nevermind immigration is now purely for the rich in most cases.

The point I'm making is, government, all government is good at lying, and once they get what they want out of you they don't think twice in swatting you down. At first under the skin would likely be the norm. But once a few people start removing them "public safety" would step in, civili liberties be damned.

As to the chips being small. Computers used to be the size of cars, even a I-book has more processing power and space than a super Computer from the 1950's.

As what I may or may not know, I don't see the point in debating it online. Its like Snowden, he can release all the shit he wants, and you'll still have people not believing it. Plus my personal life is just that, my personal life. Its none of your business.

Which is mostly why I'm against this and most of what the global governments have been doing as of late. This is a breach of trust between the citizenry and the government, the path to hell is paved with good intentions my friend. And frequently that road is paved by a smiling bastard in a suit thats good at lying.

And thats not what I meant in not leaving a trace but as much as I have to. But regardless I'm sure I'm in the "system". And no that doesn't sit well with me. I'm just not some martyr. Doesn't mean I'll bend over and say thank you sir. But I'm not going to fight any crusades. In every war only a small group of people ever actively support or fight. And today with how well people are conditioned the NSA, FSB, MI-5, or who ever else could walk up to the average layman, smack his or her father, fuck the mother on the couch and inject the said layman with viagra, and they STILL wouldn't rise up.

I won't say anymore on the topic but I disagree with it on the following grounds.

1 Technology is already too involved in our day to day lives as is. Inspite of scienitific warnings that are ignored we keep up on the march with it as people are when lacking social order and thought, lazy fuckers.

2. This is a fundamental breach of privacy. If you worry about yourself or your kids that much its time to take a step back and go. "Gee am I this shitty at making my own choices, or trusting my kids to make the right ones?" and "Just what sort of people am I living next to, or encouraging a hands off approach on."

3. All these crimes are rather rare that this device would stop, which it wouldn't. Just makes the body easier to find. Hell use a bit of the liqued rag, knock em out, cut it out. It just gives in to the culture of fear and apathy that is plauging the modern world.

4. Its a fundamental breach of the most fundamental rights all humans have. The right to think and the Right to self determination. Say your mom and dad are real shits, and you move in with a friend and pay your own way. Technically in most countries this is illegal, or say you have a over protective parent. They can find you, anytime, anyplace, anywhere, and make life a living hell for you. Nevermind the ways in which a hacker, criminals, or the government its self could exploit this system.

Everyone has the right to think for themselves, and do anything they want.

They should also expect to have anything done to them as a result of their actions. Do we really need more of this bubble wrap society shit?

And with that I'll be ignoring this topic.
RedArmyShogunApr 20, 2014 7:00 AM
Apr 20, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
Well, I would be fine putting a little bracelet or ankelet thing on them when they're a toddler and liable to wander off in a store or something, by the time they're 6-8 (maybe) there wouldn't be a need
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Apr 20, 2014 6:56 AM

Nov 2013
Hey, anyone know what wave length these devices operate on? *discretely pulls out pen and paper* You know for....Uh security reasons....
Apr 20, 2014 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
who ever wants to track their children, tell the truth
do u want to protect them or prevent them from watching porn
Apr 20, 2014 7:32 AM
Jan 2014
after I've given it some thought, I have to agree with RAS.

The ways to exploit this system are many-sided, they reach from parents controling their children in very nasty ways, to hackers (just imagine the options they have.. horrible), to governments abusing the system.

The potential downsides are too great, and the benefit we would get from it is mostly a false feeling of security. Safety is the greatest illusion to begin with.
Apr 20, 2014 7:42 AM
Nov 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
Keyword current tagging procedures. Take when flight was first made, albit for good reasons in the long run, that was quickly banned from civilian hands in spite of the fact governments encouraged it and said they would never limit it. In fact passports were rather uncommon as were immigration policies till around the period around WW1. The people were told, h-hey! you can go where you want this just says where you are from! Today you can't leave any country hardly without it, nevermind immigration is now purely for the rich in most cases.

The point I'm making is, government, all government is good at lying, and once they get what they want out of you they don't think twice in swatting you down. At first under the skin would likely be the norm. But once a few people start removing them "public safety" would step in, civili liberties be damned.

As to the chips being small. Computers used to be the size of cars, even a I-book has more processing power and space than a super Computer from the 1950's.
congrats, you sound silly:

1. you can still operate a private aircraft with a license (i'll assume you were implying you can't own your own airplane are are forced to use commerical air travel services).
2. passports are not a method of population control, they're to identify you when travelling internationally.
3. rfid chips are tiny already. the problem is your body's density and the chip's ability to communicate through it, which would likely be sorted out in due time. i doubt government bodies would waste money on goading citizens into highly expensive, extremely invasive surgery even if this problem was solved though.

As what I may or may not know, I don't see the point in debating it online. Its like Snowden, he can release all the shit he wants, and you'll still have people not believing it. Plus my personal life is just that, my personal life. Its none of your business.
...right. 'i know stuff about the government, but will not prove it and it's none of your business.' what reason do i have to believe you? absolutely none.

And with that I'll be ignoring this topic.
bye byes.

cabacc2 said:
The ways to exploit this system are many-sided, they reach from parents controling their children in very nasty ways, to hackers (just imagine the options they have.. horrible), to governments abusing the system.
it's not a control chip. it's a tracking chip and that's it. devices external to a child are sold for the purposes of tracking them right now. do you believe such things to be wrong as well - were you aware they existed and have been used for a long while?

if all this fear is merely stemming from the concept of someone unintended following you or your child, i sure hope you guys don't have a smartphone and/or haven't allowed your children to own a phone or smart device within the last 6 or so years.

anyway, i completely expected this thread to turn into tinfoil levels of slippery slope. it did. jolly good show.
no-thanksApr 20, 2014 8:04 AM
Apr 20, 2014 8:07 AM

Mar 2014
No. The day kids are tracked is the day of the spiral into complete privacy loss. You can't give the government an inch because they'll take it all from you.

Anyone who values liberty should be massively opposed on principle. Once you start with the kids, where do you stop? Answer:You don't.
Apr 20, 2014 8:34 AM
Jan 2014
Heredity said:

cabacc2 said:
it's not a control chip. it's a tracking chip and that's it. devices external to a child are sold for the purposes of tracking them right now. do you believe such things to be wrong as well - were you aware they existed and have been used for a long while?

if all this fear is merely stemming from the concept of someone unintended following you or your child, i sure hope you guys don't have a smartphone and/or haven't allowed your children to own a phone or smart device within the last 6 or so years.

"After school finished, you go directly to the schoolbus and after that, you go directly home. I will watch you and see when you stop at your way. I will see where you are all the time, and punish you when you leave the way"
Things can get really nasty with that. Permanent Live-Location-Tracking can be an ugly weapon in the hands of abusive parents. Really really ugly.
It gives parents more power that they should have.
And thats not all. Imagine that everybody has such a chip. Hackers could look at the whole network and see when people are alone. Or just mess with the signals and generate alibis. Or.. or.. or...
In addition to that, I doubt that it will increase the safety.

I dont think its wrong by default. Its a technology that can be used in a very wrong way, but can also be useful.
Nevertheless, I see that the potential downsides are much greater than the benefit we would get from using it. I therefore declare this technology as not useful for the masses.

And, just to make you happy, I dont own a smartphone.
Apr 20, 2014 8:50 AM

Jun 2013
Mogu-sama said:
Well, I would be fine putting a little bracelet or ankelet thing on them when they're a toddler and liable to wander off in a store or something, by the time they're 6-8 (maybe) there wouldn't be a need

This. Also, implanting without consent is just plain wrong.
If you generalize, you're wrong.
Apr 20, 2014 8:54 AM
Jan 2014
sedmelluq said:
Mogu-sama said:

Children and consent doesnt go together.
Apr 20, 2014 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
cabacc2 said:
sedmelluq said:
Mogu-sama said:

There is no use in asking children for consent.

The OP has options which go well beyond ages where people can make decisions for themselves.
Apr 20, 2014 9:00 AM
Jan 2014
even in that situations it would be rather difficult, because the two parties are not equal.
One is extremely dependent from the other, which means if the parents really wanted to, they could force the child to consent.

I agree with you, but it woudnt really be practicable.
Apr 20, 2014 9:03 AM

Jun 2013
cabacc2 said:
even in that situations it would be rather difficult, because the two parties are not equal.
One is extremely dependent from the other, which means if the parents really wanted to, they could force the child to consent.

I agree with you, but it woudnt really be practicable.

Tracking a child with age already in double-digits is absurd anyway.
Apr 20, 2014 9:10 AM
Jan 2014
if it makes any sense, then its between age 10 and 16. Thats when most of the shit happens, like children running away from home.
Hormones can make quite a mess of a teenagers brain...
Apr 20, 2014 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
cabacc2 said:
if it makes any sense, then its between age 10 and 16. Thats when most of the shit happens, like children running away from home.

Well, I was thinking more of a toddler getting lost.
Apr 20, 2014 9:17 AM
Jan 2014
sedmelluq said:
cabacc2 said:

Well, I was thinking more of a toddler getting lost.
Havent thought of this. I dont think that its really necessary though.
You will be able to find them without a tracking device, in 99,999% of the cases.
Apr 20, 2014 9:22 AM

Sep 2013
Why only children? Might as well track them even as adults. And while we're at it, track your spouse too, so s/he doesn't accidentally enter the wrong bedrooms. And your neighbors, just to make sure you don't live next to someone who frequents shady establishments. And complete strangers, just for the lulz of it.

No.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Apr 20, 2014 9:23 AM
Nov 2008
cabacc2 said:
I dont think its wrong by default. Its a technology that can be used in a very wrong way, but can also be useful.
Nevertheless, I see that the potential downsides are much greater than the benefit we would get from using it. I therefore declare this technology as not useful for the masses.
and yet gps tracking is one of the most popular technologies in the world. it's funny that, eh?
You will be able to find them without a tracking device, in 99,999% of the cases.
that's quite a bold claim.
Apr 20, 2014 9:27 AM

Nov 2013
cabacc2 said:
after I've given it some thought, I have to agree with RAS.

The potential downsides are too great, and the benefit we would get from it is mostly a false feeling of security. Safety is the greatest illusion to begin with.

RAS is right. He's pretty grounded on the potential for abuse and negatives. The reality at the moment is that you don't have enough distance in passive RFID (due to attenuation) for it to be useful for generic tracking. However, that doesn't mean that these issues won't be worked around eventually.
Need technical discussion? I can help! How i sell my method:
Very well.
Apr 20, 2014 9:32 AM
Jan 2014
Heredity said:
cabacc2 said:
and yet gps tracking is one of the most popular technologies in the world. it's funny that, eh?

GPS is primary used for navigating and not for tracking.
In this thread, we dont talk about that kind of GPS, but about the use of systems that are created solely for tracking.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

667 by Crawlie »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 10 hours ago

23 by Rhaelynne »»
30 minutes ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 8 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
52 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

35 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - 5 hours ago

6 by Adverrito »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.