Forums
New
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2009 9:48 AM

Oct 2007
Stythys said:
http://www.baka-raptor.com/2009/08/01/three-strikes-for-one-piece/

sigh, puberty did hit them too hard :/
and there is also a lucky tard fan in that link puttin on more hate on one piece ... seriously ...

I would like to know: What percentage of the haters is watching the 4kids version and is judging the series based on that?

One piece is MUCH better than naruto and bleach together.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2009 11:01 AM

Jan 2009
Well think of it this way, people don't hate one piece, but it's just too time consuming to watch and catch up with every episode for these people so they just justify that it sucks and get on with life.

Personally, One Piece Anime (yes i emphasize on the anime part) isn't really that good. I guess if you want to see the action animated then yes, it's nice in that aspect, but other than that it's really a pain to watch a 300+ ep anime. A good 26-episode series would be a better investment in terms of time and enjoyment, especially for people who only watch anime.
Sep 20, 2009 11:23 AM

Apr 2009
its not a pain to watch 300+ episodes if you have time -_-
the anime is actually awesome, everytime i watch the episodes, even the firsts one i get to love them more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pmnhg_n78E
Sep 20, 2009 7:43 PM
Jun 2009
dont u get it .. one piece is the greatest , stop crying everyone
Sep 20, 2009 7:49 PM

Jul 2009
Sep 20, 2009 11:49 PM

Apr 2009
Oh god, please don't compare One Piece to Shakespeare in anyway. It makes me somewhat sick.

Also, people in this thread need to get over that not everyone likes Wan Piss.
Sep 20, 2009 11:57 PM

Oct 2007
halberdiers said:
but other than that it's really a pain to watch a 300+ ep anime. A good 26-episode series would be a better investment in terms of time and enjoyment, especially for people who only watch anime.

There is NO WAY they could EVER squize this anime into 26 episodes or few seasons with 26 episodes.

Problem is that One Piece characters don't suffer flashbacks like those from Naruto and they don't have many useless and weird fillers like bleach and naruto, so it's hard to cut stuff out to make it short.

One Piece usualy is releasing 1 episode each week or sometimes even less. If you would watch like 2-3 episodes each week or even one each day then you can catch up quite fast without puttin much effort into it and One Piece got one of the best anime stories out there (also because it's totally weird and crazy - that's a bonus !!).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2009 2:06 AM

Feb 2008
Haylias said:
Oh god, please don't compare One Piece to Shakespeare in anyway. It makes me somewhat sick.

I understand the sentiment behind the comparison, but I don't think it's very valid. However, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to call One Piece a modern day "epic" in the loosest sense of that word.

"very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale); "an epic voyage"
"epic poem: a long narrative poem telling of a hero's deeds "

Whether One Piece IS an epic, is up for debate, I can see a lot of people disagreeing. Perhaps the closest thing to a modern day epic is LoTGH, but that's another subject entirely.

And to an extent I agree, and I can somewhat see what you mean on your last point. One Piece fans do have somewhat of a penchant to evangelize others. It is quite tiring, but it's definitely not everyone. Once again I urge you to give One Piece a shot, if only to say, "I really tried to like One Piece, and just couldn't bring myself to like it." (although it sounds like you are already at this point)
Sep 21, 2009 2:39 AM

Apr 2009
seraphjei said:
Haylias said:

I understand the sentiment behind the comparison, but I don't think it's very valid. However, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to call One Piece a modern day "epic" in the loosest sense of that word.

"very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale); "an epic voyage"
"epic poem: a long narrative poem telling of a hero's deeds "

Whether One Piece IS an epic, is up for debate, I can see a lot of people disagreeing. Perhaps the closest thing to a modern day epic is LoTGH, but that's another subject entirely.

And to an extent I agree, and I can somewhat see what you mean on your last point. One Piece fans do have somewhat of a penchant to evangelize others. It is quite tiring, but it's definitely not everyone. Once again I urge you to give One Piece a shot, if only to say, "I really tried to like One Piece, and just couldn't bring myself to like it." (although it sounds like you are already at this point)

As I said, I might give it another shot. I mean, I like Soul Eater and TTGL. I bet my main gripe is the length.
Sep 21, 2009 3:13 AM

Apr 2009
Haylias said:
I bet my main gripe is the length.

heh, once you'll start you wont finish.

and the more episodes > the more action/adventures/comedie/drama etc...
enjoy.
Sep 21, 2009 10:40 AM
Aug 2009
xieandy said:
Haylias,
PLEASE,JUST DON'T CRITICIZE SOMETHING WITHOUT TRULY UNDERSTAND IT.
Shakespeare is beautiful, in modern time like today a lot of people dont like his works, because they cannot understand, even worse, many don't even bother open the book and said "this sucks". HE is still legend, that explains why there's a class in college called Shakespeare. Just, go watch it, ignore the fans, ignore what you have heard before, just go watch it... there is a reason why this show is 400 eps long and still not even half way through w/ it.

just going to go off topic here, #48

i do not think you can simply cover the main idea of the show by just "dont give up ur dream even when u are fucked up" ?
tho it is certainly a theme.
And the idea of luffy promised shanks to be a better pirate than he is, it is nothing more than a motif. if you would insist that is the theme i then will argue that the idea of the D middle name is the main point!!!!! we should all name our sons w/ middle name of D!!!! then he can be awesome!!!!!! -___-...

and yes, he wants to become pirate king, but most importantly, do we care when? just HOW he becomes pirate king interests us, i mean, why else would we watch the show. IF THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS, he could have asked Roger's right hand man in soap island where roger hid his treasure and what it is and be done w/ it right? plus, do we even know ONE PIECE really exist?

Roger introduced anarchism into the corrupted world when he was about to die and sees there is nothing more he can do w/ his life. instead of waiting to die, he ended it w/ glory and the flame to ignite the dreams deep down of everyone. Tho, adventure, to put ur lives on the table, to fight for ur dream, accept the consequences, much like transcendentalism would probably be one of the themes. there are too many in this show, each arc probably has several...

There are much more in one piece, i am not going to summarize it for you...if you still think those what you have said was the main point...go re watch this shit and learn how to appreciate this show besides the action.

I think i know where ure getting at :S and i rewatch one piece every year for like 4 years now , i downloaded it all..

Im not just for the action...what interests me the most is how he is gonna meet people and stuff....I am not one of those guys who says ''OMG THIS SHOW IS KOOL,IT AS SPECIAL ABILITIES'' i meant that ''finding the treasure'' is like a title rather than a plot :P but theres alot of other things too as you said. and i dont just appricate the action, i watched it countless amounts of time and action is the last thing that grips me , the adventure/shocks are the ones that grab me :)
Sep 21, 2009 10:42 AM
Aug 2009
Peralisc said:
halberdiers said:
but other than that it's really a pain to watch a 300+ ep anime. A good 26-episode series would be a better investment in terms of time and enjoyment, especially for people who only watch anime.

There is NO WAY they could EVER squize this anime into 26 episodes or few seasons with 26 episodes.

Problem is that One Piece characters don't suffer flashbacks like those from Naruto and they don't have many useless and weird fillers like bleach and naruto, so it's hard to cut stuff out to make it short.

One Piece usualy is releasing 1 episode each week or sometimes even less. If you would watch like 2-3 episodes each week or even one each day then you can catch up quite fast without puttin much effort into it and One Piece got one of the best anime stories out there (also because it's totally weird and crazy - that's a bonus !!).

Every day i wisH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIMMI MORE EPISODES, And u guys are saying its too long?? :(
buzbeSep 21, 2009 9:18 PM
Sep 23, 2009 4:51 AM

Oct 2007
No way i say it's too long, didn't say such a thing. Just suggested how a new viewer might catch up very fast ...

I personally like most of all Luffy's attitude. He never wants to give up, when there's a will, there's also a way. *epic tears*

I would rewatch it to see once again all those epic fights and struggles, but i don't like to rewatch shows usualy. :/

And what other anime has such great funny moments (ok everyone has a diffrent view on what's funny) but seriously what other anime has a guy that kicks a cook into a wall like a cannon and then says that the cook is no match for his level 40 kick or something ... to then see the cook get up and say that his cooking teacher's kicks must have been level 400. This is not something that strikes everyone as funny, but i personally find one piece to have some of the better jokes out there, not saying the best since Gintama for example has also very hilarious moments and mostly better ones. (i didn't give all the details because i don't want to spoil about that one piece moment)
Sep 23, 2009 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
Peralisc said:

And what other anime has such great funny moments (ok everyone has a diffrent view on what's funny) but seriously what other anime has a guy that kicks a cook into a wall like a cannon and then says that the cook is no match for his level 40 kick or something ... to then see the cook get up and say that his cooking teacher's kicks must have been level 400. This is not something that strikes everyone as funny, but i personally find one piece to have some of the better jokes out there, not saying the best since Gintama for example has also very hilarious moments and mostly better ones. (i didn't give all the details because i don't want to spoil about that one piece moment)

yes, one piece and gintama are the best hilarious shounen animes
Sep 23, 2009 5:26 AM

Apr 2009
Amex_Yohko said:
Because people don't like neverending show like this one. Much like sucked into a black hole and don't know where you will ends up later.

dont compare this with other neverending shows.

this one is getting better and better, + everything is logical explained
there is No plot hole
Sep 23, 2009 10:08 AM
Aug 2009
smokes said:
Amex_Yohko said:
Because people don't like neverending show like this one. Much like sucked into a black hole and don't know where you will ends up later.

there is No plot hole

Yes...And when you reach the final episodes that got aired...Belive me ....You will wish for more!!!!! , i swear i would pay 1000 $ if they could give me10 more eps!!11

How Can i say this...U get Drawn into the world,Drawn into the Goverment,Pirates,Marines...Its like when you hear of a great marines name , you just stand thyre...Shocked and wanting to know more...With every episode something interesting happens!!!!, They get more nakama(Crewmates),They ...I dont wanna spoil anything..But lets say destroy boundries...They do everything you want to do!!!!!!!

Im sorry.....i cant explain anymore..But one piece compared to the Normal animes Is ...... a Legendary... oh god i cant find words to explain it !! Epic,Madness,Amazingness,Bloodpumping,Auxilirating , Exciting .....Pick a word!!!!!
Sep 23, 2009 5:00 PM

Apr 2008
smokes said:
Amex_Yohko said:

there is No plot hole

Indeed, every little detail is important in the show, everything is connected, all the questions you have at the beginning of the series will be answered little by little in the next episodes, for example: a certain detail is mentioned in episode 120, the relevance & secrets of this detail will be revealed nearly 100 episodes later, this only proves that the author really put in a lot effort into this series, I have watched both Bleach & Naruto, in terms of plot, at first the two were outstanding at the beginning, unlike One Piece whom I personally thought "Weak" & "Slow" at the start, I actually didn't really like it, however I continued to watch it & I was not disappointed, It's improvement was outstanding, little by little, the quality of this anime became unreachable by other shonen counterparts, it was the exact opposite of Bleach & Naruto, they both started really strong with lots of potential but now it is really disappointing, week after week, there are more plot holes, more crappy dialogue, only a few rare moments remind me of the beginnings of these two anime/manga, however I still watch them both, because there will always be a chance of improvement, perhaps the authors didn't really plan enough or they didn't really think of a longer, more interesting plot.

Oda is a real talented mangaka who deserves much appreciation for creating such an epic journey & adventure every one should NOT miss!! a treasure called ONE PIECE!!
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Sep 23, 2009 5:28 PM

Aug 2009
Haylias said:
cyruz said:
Because a lot of people love One Piece I guess.

The fanbase is a huge turnoff as well, yes. Not because of the size, but of the attitude.

Geah, you could be right with that, but specially i, don't really care about the Fanbase. Lots of people also complain about Naruto or Naruto Shippuuden, but i love it, i don't really care. When other Fans want to turn they'r ego's large or something like that, then say "konnichiwa" to the "ignore" button... or somethinglike that xD
Sep 27, 2009 11:21 PM

Dec 2008
sasq said:
The whole style doesnt even resemble the general anime way.

And that's a bad thing?
Sep 27, 2009 11:27 PM

Sep 2009
Well, I don't know about most people that dislike it, but I don't like it because I just don't like it.

/discussion

~ ♥♦♣♠
Sep 28, 2009 12:02 AM

Aug 2007
People are idiots and judge it just on its art. That's why.
Sep 28, 2009 12:05 AM

Apr 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:

See. There you go. This is why One Piece fans throw me off ever reading the manga.
Sep 28, 2009 12:12 AM

Aug 2007
Haylias said:
See, this is what I was talking about when I said the attitude of the One Piece fan puts you off reading the manga. So obnoxious and butthurt it is impossible to believe.

Yeah. I can tell you have never talked to a Naruto pairing fan. Or a Bleach fan in general.

Haylias said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

See. There you go. This is why One Piece fans throw me off ever reading the manga.

Anybody who judges something just on it's art is a fucking idiot.
Sep 28, 2009 12:17 AM

Apr 2009
liek totally

judging an anime from the art is Retarded -_-
Sep 28, 2009 12:19 AM

Apr 2009
Anyone who assumes that people dislike his "MOST FAVOURITEST MANGA EVOR" just because they don't like the art is a fucking idiot.

And yes, I have talked to Naruto and Bleach fans. They are unbearable but at least they don't assume (for the most part) that their manga is a gift from heaven and that Kubo/Kishimoto is a god.
Sep 28, 2009 12:22 AM

Aug 2007
Haylias said:
Anyone who assumes that people dislike his "MOST FAVOURITEST MANGA EVOR" just because they don't like the art is a fucking idiot.

And yes, I have talked to Naruto and Bleach fans. They are unbearable but at least they don't assume (for the most part) that their manga is a gift from heaven and that Kubo/Kishimoto is a god.

You obviously don't talk to people who don't like One Piece. Almost every single one I have talked to don't like it because of the art. Also I say anybody who judges ANYTHING just on its art is a fucking idiot. Not just for One Piece.
Sep 28, 2009 12:26 AM

Apr 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
Haylias said:

You obviously don't talk to people who don't like One Piece. Almost every single one I have talked to don't like it because of the art. Also I say anybody who judges ANYTHING just on its art is a fucking idiot. Not just for One Piece.

Well, you are talking to someone who doesn't like One Piece very much right now. And not for the art.
Sep 28, 2009 12:30 AM

Aug 2007
Haylias said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Haylias said:

Well, you are talking to someone who doesn't like One Piece very much right now. And not for the art.

Which is why I said almost every not every person.
Sep 28, 2009 12:31 AM

Apr 2009
OP said:
Why do alot of people hate One Piece?

Drunk_Samurai said:

Doesn't seem like it, brah.
Sep 28, 2009 12:37 AM

Aug 2007
Haylias said:
OP said:
Why do alot of people hate One Piece?

Drunk_Samurai said:

Doesn't seem like it, brah.

Since the majority are like that then it's better off to assume.
Sep 28, 2009 12:39 AM

Apr 2009
Well, you know what they say about assuming.
Sep 28, 2009 1:01 AM

Aug 2007
Haylias said:

That people on MAL don't give a shit what people say about assuming?
Sep 28, 2009 1:03 AM

Apr 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
Haylias said:

That people on MAL don't give a shit what people say about assuming?

Not quite what I was thinking, but okay.
Sep 28, 2009 3:15 AM

Apr 2009
Haylias said:

why are you still here ?
Sep 28, 2009 4:15 AM

Jan 2009
Seriously, if you don't like One Piece, DON'T WATCH IT. No one wants you to watch it. You can, but you don't deserve to watch it. The most successful shonen in Japan for the past 10 years doesn't really need another fan to prove a point.

Before I watched One Piece, I have to admit I bashed the show once or twice. I tried a tiny tiny bit way back and thought the art and everything was bad. It wasn't until I went to college that every one started raving about One Piece. I was like, "what? One Piece? huh? is it okay?" The guy said, "the art work can be a bit cartoony, but it's okay." I felt like a noob for not watching it, so I started off with about 10 episodes, got slightly bored, and heard it didn't get better till the end of Crocodile arc, and then Alabaster. After crocodile, it was okay, after Alabaster, it was my favorite. After Enies Lobby, it blew my mind away. I've always been drawing manga since I was a kid, so I was picky about the art, but I actually came to really love the art after a while. My boyfriend hated One Piece two. So I forced him to watch it. One Piece slowly became his favorite anime and he, like I felt horrible for ever insulting it. It's a master piece. People that hate it, don't watch it.

You really can't judge One Piece on the first episodes... Until you know all the crew mates, it's just really impossible to know the show. I really don't take any criticism seriously on One Piece, unless the person watched all the episodes, and isn't lying about it, two.... It's not too long. It's way too short. I want to still watch this anime when I'm an old lady.

I was writing this while a coyote was savagely eating a cat right outside my window. o_o Poor cat.
Sep 28, 2009 4:16 AM

Apr 2009
Manga_sama said:
I was writing this while a coyote was savagely eating a cat right outside my window. o_o Poor cat.

What the fuck? Should have gone to save it.
Sep 28, 2009 4:25 AM

Jan 2009
Haylias said:
Manga_sama said:

No, it killed it too fast. Under 30 seconds? They've been attacking people in my area. That just disturbed me.
Sep 28, 2009 5:05 AM
Aug 2009
Manga_sama said:
Haylias said:
Manga_sama said:

No, it killed it too fast. Under 30 seconds? They've been attacking people in my area. That just disturbed me.

LOL where do u live ?? and if that cayote kills people why arent u panicking O.o
Sep 28, 2009 5:41 AM

Jan 2009
LOL where do u live ?? and if that cayote kills people why arent u panicking O.o

People aren't being killed though, just attacked and bitten. They're feasting on house pets in the suburbs of Washington.

I didn't really think people would respond to that. Sorry for causing off-topicness.

But really, I think One Piece is one of the only series you'll find that people will troll before becoming addicted. It's a happy addiction though. I'm glad I converted. I've seen the One Piece light.
Manga_samaSep 28, 2009 5:45 AM
Sep 28, 2009 6:41 AM

Nov 2008
I detest the day the One Piece will end i would definitely miss this anime..

Haha too advance huh?

BTW how many eps will it have?
Sep 28, 2009 6:42 AM

Nov 2008
I detest the day the One Piece will end i would definitely miss this anime..

Haha too advance huh?

BTW how many eps will it have?

the_seventh_l said:
Annisa said:
jedimagician said:
i think one piece is a pretty cool guy. eh fights with lots of super powers and doesnt afraid of anything.

I think you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's a meme.

LOL watch one piece....
Sep 28, 2009 8:23 AM
Aug 2009
Manga_sama said:

People aren't being killed though, just attacked and bitten. They're feasting on house pets in the suburbs of Washington.

I didn't really think people would respond to that. Sorry for causing off-topicness.

But really, I think One Piece is one of the only series you'll find that people will troll before becoming addicted. It's a happy addiction though. I'm glad I converted. I've seen the One Piece light.

Haha its ok :P,But i never knew that info :D, And yes it is a very happy addiction...

But a very dangerous if u cant control it

This was written in my report card(Seriously,ofocurse not exactly but u know i changed a few words like false name and reasons of absence):

Name:Jack raiden
Grades:A-B-B-B-C
Late:25 times(Because i rewatched 2-5 eps of op before skool)
Absent:13 days(5 days in a row for one piece :S others were other animes)
Comments:Why the fuck is he absent!!!!, Good luck next year!
Sep 28, 2009 8:25 AM

Apr 2009
OP:

Because it's a shonen action show.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Sep 28, 2009 9:35 AM
Aug 2009
I realize the generalization of shounens :P,and thyre usually right

-Asking questions that dont need to be asked
-Saying ''are u ok?'' when the guy looks like hes 2 steps away from hell
-Spell/Move shouting(Bankai!,i actually love this part :D)
-Long battles which take 5-7 eps(Longer the better for me )
-Bs

But see one piece surpasses all that...

It isnt cheesy like Naruto, Eg: Hey guys,im gonna go kill this person-DATTEBAYO wtf? i know i know, its a ''catch phrsae''But after a while it gets annoying,Hmm..I guess i liked the dream of becoming hokage, but no progress on that while catching that fag sasuke xD

And bleach Umm.....I guess its repetative and sometimes even corny,The soul society stuff is really nice And its funny and i like it , but it has the same generlization shounens have :S, the 2 i hate which are asking questions all over again and saying ''are u ok'' . And keeps saying ''Ill protect my nakama'' and then the espada knocks inoue out O.O

Well One piece He says ''Ill be a pirate king''...Ok see thats kool cause he has a dream, and unlike Naruto he actually takes risks in going to the grandline,And facing dangers :S, all naruto did was 1.fail his chunnin exam 2.Hes still a genin 3.He is finding the gay sasuke for like..How long?? 200 eps now ??

Lol in one piece,rescueing robin took like 1 arc...Thats all...1 arc..of like i dont remember but not more than 20-40 eps,

Anyways yes some facts of mine may be incorrect but i think they are atleast 45% Right LOL, so The thing is ...One piece surpasses all!,and ofcourse If u think shounens are shit i cant blame ya :P Since they are made for kids xD mostly i guess

:D thanks for reading , i know its alot
Sep 28, 2009 4:51 PM

Jan 2009
Naruto and Bleach reallly aren't doing so hot in Shonen Jump right now, so it always feels a little bit unfair to compare them to One Piece. One Piece has remained in the top 3 on shonen jump for a consistent 10 years. I think the only manga that has beat One Piece recently is the manga Toriko.

but, anyways, here's an example on the shonen jump rankings recently that I found:

It'll be really interesting to see how One Piece does against Fairy Tail(don't know why it's not on the list) and Toriko when they get turned into anime.

buzbe said:

That's why college is so much better. I can read manga in class, and watch the anime during my gigantic breaks. I'm never bored, oh, but I also do get good grades of course.
Sep 28, 2009 11:03 PM
Sep 2008
saw it first dub on tv
hated it for years

mate made me watch it sub and loved it since
Sep 28, 2009 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
Manga_sama said:
My boyfriend hated One Piece two. So I forced him to watch it. One Piece slowly became his favorite anime and he, like I felt horrible for ever insulting it.
You forced him to watch it? Did you strap him down in a chair and pried his eyes open or something like this?:

XD
Sep 28, 2009 11:50 PM

Jan 2009
Lepchin17 said:
You forced him to watch it? Did you strap him down in a chair and pried his eyes open or something like this?

Yup, something like that. 20 episodes of forced watching, then nagging afterwords.
( ゚∀゚)アヒャヒャヒャヒャヒャヒャヒャヒゴッ!!!
Sep 29, 2009 12:05 AM

Jan 2009
Well he's a lucky guy.

.... can I borrow you from him? ;)
Sep 29, 2009 6:52 AM
Aug 2009
Manga_sama said:
Naruto and Bleach reallly aren't doing so hot in Shonen Jump right now, so it always feels a little bit unfair to compare them to One Piece. One Piece has remained in the top 3 on shonen jump for a consistent 10 years. I think the only manga that has beat One Piece recently is the manga Toriko.

but, anyways, here's an example on the shonen jump rankings recently that I found:

It'll be really interesting to see how One Piece does against Fairy Tail(don't know why it's not on the list) and Toriko when they get turned into anime.

buzbe said:

That's why college is so much better. I can read manga in class, and watch the anime during my gigantic breaks. I'm never bored, oh, but I also do get good grades of course.

Ya i cant wait for uni and college,1.5 years left till YEEEEY
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 982 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 10, 2021

146 by yoko-_- »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

166 by ImSOCraziRandom »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 145 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Jan 1, 2010

54 by kejora »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 360 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mulderman - Jul 4, 2008

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:35 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 359 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jun 26, 2008

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.