Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2014 12:24 PM

Dec 2011
To skip all introduction, who remembers, remembers who doesn't tough luck.

Anyway I came to general discussion to ask for help.

Since I've been off for a quite a while I have few questions.

First, can someone tell me (after checking my watching list) which of the shows go sequel and how many xD

Second which shows from previous quarter and currently ongoing should I watch (bear in mind I like action (like Fate-Fairy Tail and commedy/drama romance like Clannad/ef/Pet Kanojo or whatever it is called)

I appreciate all the help.
Apr 19, 2014 12:27 PM

Jul 2012
Go to MALgraph............nice to have you back.

Kanon
Air
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Apr 19, 2014 12:28 PM

Dec 2011
Animefreak17a said:
Go to MALgraph............nice to have you back.

Kanon
Air

Thanks for help, but i meant ongoing shows or from winter split of 2014 :)
Apr 19, 2014 12:30 PM

Apr 2012
Nagi no Asukara
Nisekoi (still airing)
Golden Time
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (still airing)- some what similar to Sakurasou

Apr 19, 2014 12:31 PM

Sep 2008
Nagi no Asukara just finished airing. It's probably what you want.

Kimi ni Todoke had a sequel that is not on your list.
Chuunibyou had a sequel and it was terrible.
5layerApr 19, 2014 12:36 PM
Apr 19, 2014 12:32 PM

Feb 2013
Nagi no Asukara is the best bet and one of the best anime from Fall/Winter.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Apr 19, 2014 12:33 PM

Dec 2011
I remember you two ^^ Thanks for help :)

I forgot to say anything with good story from 2014 is what I will like :)
Apr 19, 2014 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
If you like action, try Noragami, and also Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei which is still airing. Those anime should suit your tase.
Apr 19, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2011
Setsuko thanks :)

It's nice to be back... I remember having so much fun here... But I need to catch up on ongoing shows so I can discuss.

Also if anyone has a chart of ongoing anime It will also help.
Apr 19, 2014 12:38 PM

Feb 2013
akutasame94 said:

Are you looking for ongoing series or completed ones? The ones from fall/winter are mostly finished and quite recent.

akutasame94 said:

There you go: http://anichart.net/spring
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Apr 19, 2014 12:41 PM

Dec 2011
sherlock5545 said:
akutasame94 said:

Are you looking for ongoing series or completed ones? The ones from fall/winter are mostly finished and quite recent.

akutasame94 said:

There you go: http://anichart.net/spring

Well I prefer ongoing but dunno how will I get the dates, as for finished only those that aired in february or january

Since I have older shows in plan to watch and I have to finish all the shows in my watching list :P
Apr 19, 2014 12:44 PM

Jan 2013
I heard Noragami is pretty good for action.
Golden Time just finished
Nisekoi is still airing
And this is from last year during the spring, but I recommend Shingeki no Kyojin
Welcome back~
Apr 19, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
Thank you insanity...

Just noticed I joined MAL in 2011.. Wow...
Apr 19, 2014 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
Nagi no Asukara
Black Bullet
Blade and Soul
Boku wa Minna Kawaisou
Date a live 2

Hope this helps :)
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Apr 19, 2014 1:00 PM

Dec 2011
It does and I also checked a chart and wow, so many good shows.
Apr 19, 2014 1:28 PM

Apr 2014
akutasame94 said:
It does and I also checked a chart and wow, so many good shows.
Glad to be of help, and I forgot to say wb to the anime world! :D
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Apr 23, 2014 6:59 AM

Dec 2011
To those recommending me Nagi no Asukara I owe one giant thank you... If it's ok I'll explain why, without spoilers (I am a writer so it's no problem)

The anime made me realize few things.

First one, it made me sad, cause of all that was happening, however after that time thing that happened I realized that I too was stuck. My body growing, everyone catching up, but I as a person was stuck, far away in the past, unable to cope with life. Thus Chisaki is by far my favorite character. She went through what I fear the most, losing people I care about, being alone. Thanks to this I realized I am already in the same situation for a while now, left behind while everyone moves forward (ok she moved forward while others were left behind but is the same).

I lack the bond with friends and family, distancing myself further and further, tearing my soul and heart apart. Like a sea it was calm in depths, emotionless, while along the way feelings would surface and cause havoc, a raging storm swallowing people. I had a person with whom I established that bond, but I lost her some time ago, only being able to rejoice in my dreams and thoughts, making my mind go dull, my body sleep deprived.

Thank you for this life changing experience.
Apr 23, 2014 7:02 AM

Jan 2013
akutasame94 said:
To those recommending me Nagi no Asukara I owe one giant thank you... If it's ok I'll explain why, without spoilers (I am a writer so it's no problem)

The anime made me realize few things.

First one, it made me sad, cause of all that was happening, however after that time thing that happened I realized that I too was stuck. My body growing, everyone catching up, but I as a person was stuck, far away in the past, unable to cope with life. Thus Chisaki is by far my favorite character. She went through what I fear the most, losing people I care about, being alone. Thanks to this I realized I am already in the same situation for a while now, left behind while everyone moves forward (ok she moved forward while others were left behind but is the same).

I lack the bond with friends and family, distancing myself further and further, tearing my soul and heart apart. Like a sea it was calm in depths, emotionless, while along the way feelings would surface and cause havoc, a raging storm swallowing people. I had a person with whom I established that bond, but I lost her some time ago, only being able to rejoice in my dreams and thoughts, making my mind go dull, my body sleep deprived.

Thank you for this life changing experience.

I cried like a baby when

Apr 23, 2014 7:06 AM

Dec 2011
Anime is happy in the end,however the theme, the undertones in it, that's what touches people :) It is a very well done masterpiece.
Apr 23, 2014 7:08 AM

Nov 2012
Seems like a scheme to get Views for your List...In fact I am positive. Not falling for it.
Apr 23, 2014 7:10 AM

Dec 2011
What does my list have to do with watching one anime? You can simply search anime, no need to check my list at all. Plus I am here a lot before you, thus I don't need people checking it out.
Apr 23, 2014 7:10 AM

Apr 2012
Well glad people liked Nagi no Asukara, I thought it had potential which was almost completely destroyed by a bunch of annoying kids with stupid romance. Pretty much everything about that world was interesting except for the teenagers. Sadly what we got to see 80% of the time wasnt the world and its interesting story but annoying sappy teenage drama.
Apr 23, 2014 7:17 AM

Dec 2011
I agree that impact itself would have been a lot stronger if they were at least 18 or even older. However those little pieces of emotion were enough. That 20% of the story explains my life.
Apr 23, 2014 8:31 AM

Jun 2012
Wrong board again.
What are you doing m8?
Apr 23, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2011
Shuhan said:
Wrong board again.
What are you doing m8?

I was told asking for recommendation here is allowed :/

Also it's been a long time since I've posted here so I can't remember everything

Plus I didn't ask only for recommendations, I also asked for a help in general with anime :)
Apr 23, 2014 10:15 AM

Apr 2010
Thread moved

Thread moved to Anime & Manga recommendations board.

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

18 by windyshadow »»
8 minutes ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - 12 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
6 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
6 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.