Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Komajiro, Komasan and the fast food restaurant.
Big mouth youkai and Merameralion.
The last part was pretty sad.
Jun 5, 2014 11:33 AM

Jul 2010
Komasan ordered so much food lol

Kuchidakeonna, another weird looking Youkai XD

Youkai Dancers...

Jinmenken and the teddy bear >.<
Asuka_10Jun 5, 2014 12:35 PM
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Nov 2, 2015 12:07 AM

Aug 2007
Hm, it looks like this has been dubbed up until episode 9 today!
I guess I'll continue to watch them until it catches up to me... which isn't going to be hard to do, considering how long it takes me to watch things, ahah.

Jun 6, 2016 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
The fast food restaurant bit was hilarious! After Komasan said all that about not buying more than you plan and he did and not Komajiro! LOL!

Chatalie was kinda like a creepy looking secretary lol.

I liked the dancers! and Nate was like "was I a dancing fool?" lol. Yeah you were.

Oh man, Manjimutt and his talking teddy bear, at least he realised in the end it was all in his head and himself and that was why everyone looked at him strange lol.
Sep 10, 2016 4:23 PM

May 2009
Kuchidakeonna is probably my favorite Youkai so far.
Also, the Jinmenken part was strangely good and even sort of deep
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Oct 31, 2019 3:53 PM

Sep 2011
Aw, the "geragera po~" is back to normal... Koma-san, and Komajirou's little trip to the fast food store was nice as usual though. Poor Koma-san though, he couldn't resist the smile. xD Kuchidake-onna was certainly something, but I like how Merameraion encouraged her to use her power in a positive way, though it didn't really work out. Good thing she used it again, and Kanchi gave up on being the student council president right after winning. Now he doesn't need to answer for those crazy promises. lol

Wakame-kun, Mekabu-chan, and Konbu-san were great though, I laughed a lot with Keita's crazy moves, especially when he started to dance in inappropriate times. xD The poor boy is always making Fumi-chan angry because of the youkai. And poor Jinmenken was so lonely he tried to fool himself into thinking that his teddy bear was alive. That's just sad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 15 Discussion

Asuka_10 - Jun 26, 2014

5 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 211 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 7, 2020

1 by RaMPiPOC »»
Jul 26, 2023 8:20 AM

» Any chance for YW to return to the west for the 10th anniversary?

VanVeleca - Mar 28, 2023

3 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jul 5, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 1 Discussion

ridojiri - Jan 8, 2014

28 by Ashhk »»
May 19, 2021 4:40 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 191 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Feb 11, 2020

2 by 3miL »»
Nov 22, 2020 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.