Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Oct 20, 2016 5:19 AM

Oct 2016
Mawootad said:
I'm gonna break the mold and say Tomoya from Clannad for being generally whiny and picking the annoying moe-blob.

He was depicted as super generic in the anime but he's actually a delinquent in the vn and is one of the best protags out there in the clannad visual novel and tomoyo after
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 5:21 AM

Sep 2015
Nakiri Erina. I hate her behavior and don't find her cute at all.
Oct 20, 2016 5:50 AM

Mar 2015
Why the hate on Nakiri Erina, she becomes significantly better throughout the manga,

OT : The MC from Zero no Tsukaima, granted both characters are pretty dumb, she like literallly hits him for no reason at all, ''wants to be touched--gets touched-- beats him to a pulp and calling him a pervert''
Oct 20, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2016
The only one I saw so far that I found super annoying was Julis from Asterisk War. She is the generic Tsundere to a T.
Oct 20, 2016 5:52 AM
Aug 2015
biitchstick said:
Come on,admit it most of them suck.

I dislike Louise the most.

Yes why she won over the other girls I will never know

Also tiger she's almost as annoying as louise
Oct 20, 2016 6:10 AM

Jun 2016
Louise and taiga
but I started to like taiga later on.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Oct 20, 2016 6:12 AM

Jun 2016
novaxy said:
Why the hate on Nakiri Erina, she becomes significantly better throughout the manga,

OT : The MC from Zero no Tsukaima, granted both characters are pretty dumb, she like literallly hits him for no reason at all, ''wants to be touched--gets touched-- beats him to a pulp and calling him a pervert''
I like her too. her being a tsundere is not out of place, it makes her unique and help the plot more interesting. like in manga. I ship her with soma :D

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Oct 20, 2016 6:18 AM

Jun 2016
asuka from evangelion,that bitch is so annoying
Oct 20, 2016 6:38 AM
Jul 2016
The only tsundere I can think of who annoyed me to any significant extent is Ayano Kannagi from Kaze no Stigma. Her level of denseness and idiotic stubbornness was incredible.

In general, though, I like fiery female characters, tsundere or otherwise. They tend to be a lot more interesting than the rest of the crowd.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Oct 20, 2016 9:24 AM
Jun 2013
Let's say the truth! All them are fucking annoying!
Oct 20, 2016 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
Thread locked for simple listing.

Old listing thread that got necro'd :|

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, simple listing, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Apr 22

40 by Atashi_Agatha »»
1 minute ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

99 by DigiCat »»
5 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

31 by Yaggamy »»
12 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

188 by Adnash »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

28 by Rinenka »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.