Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2014 9:04 PM

Apr 2014
Don't want to sound like a hater I'm genuinly curious as to why some people still read or watch Naruto. Every time I ask a friend who still watches it only responds with "is Kewl, belyb et!!1!".
Again, I just want to hear what other people see in it, I'm sure you guys have a valid reason and I would like to hear other peoples opinion and see their perspective.
Have you worshiped our Empress today?

Apr 17, 2014 9:06 PM

Mar 2008
I want to be Hokage. Is that wrong? IS THAT SO WRONG?

Most people will say they've invested too much time to let it go, or something along those lines.
NiyawaMay 7, 2014 5:52 PM
Apr 17, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2014
I read Naruto. Despite finding it pretty boring, I still read it out of commitment. Plus, I always read One Piece every week, so the latest issue of Naruto is alway just sitting there. May as well read it.. My exception is Bleach. I read 400 or so issues of it and quit. Fuck Bleach.
Apr 17, 2014 9:15 PM

Mar 2012
I'm not caugh up with Shippuden but I'm still following manga. Whatever other say I still like the series.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 17, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
I don't watch it, I gave up on the fillers.
Still reading the manga, though
I just want to see this series end already
Apr 17, 2014 9:16 PM

Apr 2014
Nvortex said:
I read Naruto. Despite finding it pretty boring, I still read it out of commitment.

I run into this reason a lot. It was also the main reason I kept going for so long.

Apr 17, 2014 9:19 PM

Feb 2012
Because I've seen so many of the episodes. If you cut the fillers out, the series is alright...and plus when it finishes I want to add it to my completed list. *^*

Apr 17, 2014 9:21 PM

Mar 2014
Been watching it since it first came out on Toonami. Now I find it shit but still read the manga so I don't feel like all that time has gone to waste.
Apr 17, 2014 9:23 PM

Nov 2010
Because it's one of my favorite series and I've been watching it for over 8 years.
Apr 17, 2014 9:25 PM

Apr 2014
xshizuneix said:
when it finishes I want to add it to my completed list. *^*

Best response yet. That would be an accomplishment.

Apr 17, 2014 11:40 PM

Dec 2012
Umm because I love it and never want it to end?

Because I'm interested in the on going conflicts and the plot still excite me and keeps me engaged. I love the characters, and I'm emotionally invested in them, so I want to see their endings.

It's has nothing do with ''commitment'' or just wanting to end already, I'm not one of those people that keeps watching/reading something because they spent time on, if you don't think it's good anymore, you are continuously wasting time.
May 3, 2014 11:56 AM

May 2014
Watching Naruto is great, as long as you find out in advance if an episode is filler or not. Without filler, it's a great series.
May 3, 2014 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
As the series is coming to a close, why wouldnt you keep watching it?
If you've made it as far as the series is now (600 eps later) why not watch the final (50-100'ish?) episodes?

I'm actually interested on how every anime that I watch is going to continue each and every episode.
That's also the reason why I cant drop any anime when I've started one.
May 3, 2014 12:27 PM

Feb 2013
Because althought is not what it used to be, Naruto was the first anime who introduced me in this world so it has his place in my heart, also is ending, it would be dumb to not watching it after all these years.

May 3, 2014 12:35 PM

Sep 2013
because I still enjoy watching naruto. I was in elementary when I became a fan and nothing's really changed.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
May 7, 2014 2:18 PM

Apr 2014
I'm only into the 50's of the episodes but I keep watching because of the characters. Especially Rock Lee. That fight with Garra and the thought of him coming back is enough.

Other than that I like the idea of the chakra principle.
It even makes me laugh quite a bit, while still being a good show and having cool fight scenes.

Bleach I couldn't stand at all.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 7, 2014 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
Masked_Mantis said:
I'm only into the 50's of the episodes but I keep watching because of the characters. Especially Rock Lee. That fight with Garra and the thought of him coming back is enough.

It even makes me laugh quite a bit, while still being a good show and having cool fight scenes.

I actually think Bleach was more entertaining to watch than most of Naruto.
Maybe because I think it's way to overdramatic at certain points or just the useless filler.
I do like the Anbu Arc they are on right now though :)
Each to their own I guess.
May 7, 2014 2:27 PM

Jun 2012
Why do you still read Berserk?

I'm genuinely curious.

I mean, you're "not" trying to "hate", right?
RIGHT?
NiyawaMay 7, 2014 5:51 PM
May 7, 2014 2:31 PM

Nov 2010
It is a dumbass thread.

Why do people watch an anime that I don't like. It cannot be that they actually like it.
May 7, 2014 2:33 PM

Sep 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm genuinely curious.

RIGHT?
woah

I've never seen a hateagraph for a show and it's fanbase this detailed

nice font size btw
NiyawaMay 7, 2014 5:50 PM
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
May 7, 2014 2:35 PM

Apr 2013
Nostalgia and it's still really fun. Naruto was my fave manga for awhile and I liked it enough to buy 52 volumes. It's still really enjoyable and I want to see how it ends. My 9/10 score ain't changing unless Kishimoto really fucks up the ending
huzzahmane said:
Don't want to sound like a hater I'm genuinly curious

*takes a look at profile*

You are kinda failing at not sounding like a hater.
May 7, 2014 2:38 PM

Jun 2012
Korrvo said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm genuinely curious.

RIGHT?
woah

I've never seen a hateagraph for a show and it's fanbase this detailed

nice font size btw
If only children's passionate angst could be directed towards a more productive cause than hate these days.

The rant is quite comical though.
May 7, 2014 2:43 PM

Sep 2011
iv made it this far and its already at a disapointingly terrible final fight so why the fuck would i stop now, its got like 20 chapters left at this point

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 7, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2014
PrOxAnto said:
Masked_Mantis said:

I actually think Bleach was more entertaining to watch than most of Naruto.
Maybe because I think it's way to overdramatic at certain points or just the useless filler.
I do like the Anbu Arc they are on right now though :)
Each to their own I guess.
I quite like the flashbacks and really enjoy all the characters I've seen so far. I've got a feeling I wont like it as much nearing the end when it all becomes about Sasuke.
I don't know what it is about Bleach I just couldn't keep interested; but with Naruto i do.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 7, 2014 2:51 PM

Dec 2012
JizzyHitler said:
iv made it this far and its already at a disapointingly terrible final fight so why the fuck would i stop now, its got like 20 chapters left at this point

I don't think reading wiki counts as ''made it this far''. But hey it's your wasted time not mine.
May 7, 2014 2:59 PM

Nov 2012
I was gonna say something positive about Naruto.

Then I realised I've had it on-hold for over a year and have no motivation to change that.
May 7, 2014 3:04 PM

Apr 2014
Wow, this thread turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought.
inb4 mods take it down for flaming and such.
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I'm genuinely curious.

RIGHT?

To answer this one, I found that this guy
pretty much nailed it for anyone still watching a long running series.

May 7, 2014 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
JizzyHitler said:

I don't think reading wiki counts as ''made it this far''. But hey it's your wasted time not mine.
i read the manga where i left off a little whiles back after a fuck it a while back, i only had to read the pain arc to the start of the final arc, granted i pretty much already knew what happened but i did actually read it for myself none the less
JizzyHitlerMay 7, 2014 5:27 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 17, 2014 4:48 AM

Apr 2014
I'm retarded or something but I love the story ?? I want to see if Naruto becomes hokage, or Sasuke now lmao. Also want Naruto and Hinata to get together. And also you don't watch an anime for 5 years and the suddenly stop wathing it, you just don't. I've watched this anime for like 1/3 of my life, can't just give that up.
Aug 26, 2014 6:29 PM
May 2012
It may sound corny or some shit, but it's because Naruto is a part of me.
I gotta say that if I hadn't discover Naruto back in my childhood years, I wouldn't love it as much as I do now. I love Naruto because it has always been there with me. I am emotionally attached to it. I have many memories with Naruto.
Whatever they say about Naruto now, like how it went downhill, stupid plot twist or some shit. The never ending filler hate. I actually don't give a shit about it. Well......maybe a little, but fuck that. I still love Naruto. In the end, no matter how much shit Naruto has become like some people say, they can't hide the fact that Naruto is successful.
It's news now that Naruto is about to end, but I am sure that the franchise will not yet end. I guess, the odds are in my favor :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 148 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 20, 2009

19 by FedeMetal »»
23 seconds ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 144 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 19, 2009

16 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 97 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

27 by Darzaka »»
Yesterday, 10:26 AM

» Who is your favourite and cool character ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 8, 2023

49 by Zhenro »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 208 Discussion

jimboli92 - Jul 10, 2011

15 by towerd103 »»
Apr 20, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.