MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bloody Monday Chapter 86 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bloody Monday »» Bloody Monday Chapter 86 Discussion

View Poll Results: Bloody Monday Chapter 86 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

6 100.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 6

09-13-09, 6:11 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh man the title scared me and it happened in the end

well it seems like they know where the bomb is or Sasha does, and Fujimura pretty much located the office with the Bridge view.

haha K told Haruka that Aoi might like her dad awkward. and telling Aoi that she confessed to Fujimura, that's a sly move, which may push Aoi a bit, but i wonder where; and just when Haruka is having a fun moment it happens.

as we expected Haruka is in trouble, dam Maya just snatched her good thing Aoi noticed, but dam Anko(K) really is devious acting all scared, well its expected of her now.

oh dam such a good end to volume 10, seems like Aoi got shot twice but only in the leg so she should life, and better. and hopw Haruka doesn't get shot right there.
Modified by Chimasternmay, 09-13-09, 6:15 PM

09-13-09, 6:43 PM

Heh. I love how Kirishima is all, "Have it done by tomorrow morning." And Fujimaru just goes, "I found it."

Anko sneaking in about Aoi liking Fukimaru and Haruka's dad was funny. And then mentioning Fujimaru and saying how she confessed. I would've liked that part even more if Anko wasn't K.

Right through the leg. Agh. I'm somewhat surprised that Maya didn't kill Aoi. I was thinking that she and K would get rid of a witness who saw Haruka get taken (don't want to say killed. >_<). Anko would just make up some story about how she wasn't able to do anything...

But they've got Haruka. I'm also kind of worried about that. No Third-i member was watching them. Who's going to save Haruka?

I just hope Maya just let's slip that Anko is K. Wishful thinking.

09-13-09, 7:40 PM

woah O_O ... just like that Maya is going straight for Haruka but lol @ the awkward silence before that xD now it's a race against time to find the neutron bomb =/

09-13-09, 8:52 PM

aaah scary situation O.o Can't wait to see what happens next.

09-13-09, 10:24 PM

Haruka lives or dies... either way is fine (though I prefer the latter)

09-14-09, 8:12 AM

fatality said:

Noooo

I don't want that Haruka dies...

This one was the best part

And I think that Anko really likes Fujimura... well at least the part that she wants a better genes...xD

09-14-09, 12:42 PM

oblow20 said:
fatality said:

Noooo

I don't want that Haruka dies...

This one was the best part

And I think that Anko really likes Fujimura... well at least the part that she wants a better genes...xD

If she really likes Fujimura, she is going to have to go to rehab to take out all the evil out of her lol first

01-04-10, 3:34 PM

Ahhh..not a good answer Aoi..who is the one you like?? gahh

07-19-13, 8:57 AM

I swear Haruka-chan gets into trouble almost every chapter...

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices