Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A sign that says “Sex” guess they’re not holding back. I guess I went into this show expecting it to be cheesy and childish, but it’s surprisingly dealing with adult themes well without looking like it’s trying to be edgy.

Oh yes, the braindead dog thing finally make its debut. I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw it, it reminds me of something from like Catdog or one of those old Nickelodeon cartoons.

Lol @ how many times Katana turned down that cougar Wanda. HOLY MOLY I did not see that transformation coming though. That duel between Kanata and Hajiki was intense, especially when Katana starting firing the gun off without hesitation and when Hajiki got hold of the gun himself.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gad Guard Episode 26 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Apr 18, 2014

1 by nomad8 »»
Sep 14, 2022 5:20 PM

Poll: » Gad Guard Episode 25 Discussion

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 18, 2014 6:44 PM

Poll: » Gad Guard Episode 24 Discussion

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 18, 2014 5:52 PM

Poll: » Gad Guard Episode 19 Discussion

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 18, 2014 10:54 AM

Poll: » Gad Guard Episode 18 Discussion

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 18, 2014 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.