MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Disney XD Channel To Air Dubbed Naruto Shippuuden
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Disney XD Channel To Air Dubbed Naruto Shippuuden

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
08-28-11, 4:48 PM

Dubbed? Thanks for the offer but I have to pass...

02-02-12, 8:06 PM

Have they stopped dubbing it?

04-12-12, 7:58 AM

scytheboy13 said:

That's what i want to know aswell, i want to watch Season 6 already

However i have a feeling that once the rest of s5 comes on DVD next month (atleast in Australia anyway) the might start doing more episodes.....

04-12-12, 8:24 AM

indeed28 said:
scytheboy13 said:

That's what i want to know aswell, i want to watch Season 6 already

However i have a feeling that once the rest of s5 comes on DVD next month (atleast in Australia anyway) the might start doing more episodes.....

season 10 you mean, which really shouldn't be labeled because thier is no way its actually season 10. Just viz's version of different seasons separated by box sets. i feel so sorry for you English dub users, your so far behind its unbelievable. I think they are only at like episode 140, just starting the very beginning of the pain arc.

Not to mention disney XD butchers the hell out of this anime, if you don't like subbed and you really have no choice but to watch it English, then i would at least buy the viz box sets.

Although im kind of disappointed that viz is releasing so little of episodes in between each box set, im sure eventually they re release box sets of entire seasons like dragon ball or dbz, but thats probably going to be a ways away.

I am a collector as well, i have all of the Naruto box sets but i won't waste my money on these recent box sets, i'll wait to the series is remastered and re released.
Modified by link9us, 04-12-12, 8:29 AM
It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

[img]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/link9us.png[/img]

[img]http://backloggery.com/link9us/sig.gif[/img]

04-21-12, 9:58 AM

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

04-21-12, 11:08 AM

Nice? lol

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices