Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2014 3:32 PM

Apr 2014
Hi guy's im kind of new here but I got to start somewhere.

Does anybody know of an anime/anime's that are ALOT like Highschool Dxd?
I recently finished season 2 and im craving to watch more like it but I don't want to watch it again :/

Also if there is anything similar to Highschool of the dead too that would be fantastic.

Thank's for the help everyone :)
Apr 16, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2014
Wow thank you Guys I will have to check these out.

Infinite Stratos and Freezing have been recommended too me a lot recently so i think they will be next!
Apr 16, 2014 3:56 PM

Apr 2014
dakara boku wa h ga dekinai
and ofcourse scryed ( the founder of hsdxd got few ideas from this anime)
Apr 16, 2014 4:39 PM

Apr 2013
If you like anime Highschool Dxd i would recommend you to read light novel ,its ten times better than anime because story from anime is just the beginning, in novel Issei is actually strong.
Apr 16, 2014 4:55 PM

Apr 2014
smiszny17 said:
If you like anime Highschool Dxd i would recommend you to read light novel ,its ten times better than anime because story from anime is just the beginning, in novel Issei is actually strong.

Im not too good with the reading.
I dont find it as entertaining I wish I did but I just cant :(
Apr 16, 2014 5:02 PM

Apr 2014
smiszny17 said:

actually issei alot of weaker in the LN

"It hasn’t been 10 seconds yet! Why has the armour disappeared!? Wait, are you telling me the price I paid only let me use it this much!?

No. The price you paid to attain my power was enough. But your basic stats are too low to control my powers. You lack training. "
in the LN when issei is fighting raiser he loses the armor even earlier because hes weak.
in the anime he loses the armor after the full count of 10
Apr 17, 2014 12:17 AM

Apr 2013
iluvtatenashi said:
smiszny17 said:

"It hasn’t been 10 seconds yet! Why has the armour disappeared!? Wait, are you telling me the price I paid only let me use it this much!?

No. The price you paid to attain my power was enough. But your basic stats are too low to control my powers. You lack training. "
in the LN when issei is fighting raiser he loses the armor even earlier because hes weak.
it's true i agree with you, but later Isei, is trained by dragon and is able to overcome Juggernaut drive, he gains access to a Queen Mode, called Cardinal Crimson Promotion "True Crimson Dragon Emperor" which is equally as powerful as Juggernaut Drive. Juggernaut Drive is the full-bodied armor of the Boosted Gear, the Scale Mail, which gives him the Balance Breaker ability.He also invented the attack "Bilingual". "Breast Translation", which allows him to talk to the breasts of females and learn his opponents. 99 percent of his lifespan is sacrificed and later Issei's original body is destroyed due to Samael's curse but gains another body through the help of the Great Red and Ophis, after that he can at will turn any part of his body into a dragon's.

So yeah his weaker at first but later he become a lot stronger, and not just him all rias team is constantly growing in power if you want know more visit http://dxd.wikia.com.
Apr 17, 2014 1:51 AM

Apr 2014
smiszny17 said:
iluvtatenashi said:
smiszny17 said:

it's true i agree with you, but later Isei, is trained by dragon and is able to overcome Juggernaut drive, he gains access to a Queen Mode, called Cardinal Crimson Promotion "True Crimson Dragon Emperor" which is equally as powerful as Juggernaut Drive. Juggernaut Drive is the full-bodied armor of the Boosted Gear, the Scale Mail, which gives him the Balance Breaker ability.He also invented the attack "Bilingual". "Breast Translation", which allows him to talk to the breasts of females and learn his opponents. 99 percent of his lifespan is sacrificed and later Issei's original body is destroyed due to Samael's curse but gains another body through the help of the Great Red and Ophis, after that he can at will turn any part of his body into a dragon's.

So yeah his weaker at first but later he become a lot stronger, and not just him all rias team is constantly growing in power if you want know more visit http://dxd.wikia.com.

You just think hes stronger because the LN is further ahead
Just volume 1-4 got adapted into an anime and the stuff you mentioned are actions from volume 6-10
Apr 17, 2014 2:04 AM

Apr 2014
If I enjoyed reading I would be reading alot of things!
DxD
Bleach
HOTD
But I just dont get the thrill from it :(
I have tried many time's.
Apr 17, 2014 2:46 AM

Apr 2013
iluvtatenashi said:
smiszny17 said:
iluvtatenashi said:
smiszny17 said:

You just think hes stronger because the LN is further ahead
Just volume 1-4 got adapted into an anime and the stuff you mentioned are actions from volume 6-10

What I meant was that if he like the highschool dxd then he will definitely wanna knows story after anime ends, I don't want to speculate about how LN was adapted, and about the differences between LN and anime, I just wonna say that I highly recommend to read LN because Isei will became stronger and generally story is really interesting.
Sorry for misunderstanding

More topics from this board

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
2 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

69 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - 3 hours ago

0 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.