Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 16, 2014 2:44 AM

Mar 2014
Something tells me Kaguya is still around, somewhere inside the God-Tree. It would explain Madara's sudden power-up and him absorbing the tree. It would actually be awesome if she took over his body and Naruto and Sasuke fought her, seeing as how she was the original Villain of the Shinobi world. Something interesting actually caught my eye this chapter. Regarding Naruto's statement of him feeling the other half of the Sage's power, what if Sasuke and Naruto are actually linked. What if it was Sasuke who unconsciously pulled Naruto out of the way of Madara's Limbo technique. It could just be me speculating and thinking over nothing, but it would definitely explain a bit about the power of Sasuke's new eyes. They're obviously in some way superior to the ordinary Rinnegan, maybe his new eye can affect a greater distance then Madara's.

Eh....its just mere conjecture at this point.
Apr 16, 2014 3:11 AM

Oct 2013
Why only one Rinnegan?
Apr 16, 2014 3:12 AM

Dec 2012
Like this chapter. I like how Kishi making this final battle like Naruto and Sasuke vs Zabuza. That was the first time they work together as a team and now they are working as a team for the last time against Madara. It shows how much both of them grew over the time.
Naruto looks like he did with Biijuu mode but with Biijuu bombs and a two piece staff. While Sasuke has his Juubi eye on the left.5/5
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Apr 16, 2014 3:32 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Why only one Rinnegan?

It's not an ordinary Rinnegan. Its the eye the Juubi possessed, as well as Kaguya. Ultimate Rinnegan, Ultimate Sharingan, call it whatever you want at this point, as Kishimoto hasn't provided a name for it yet. But it's not an ordinary Rinnegan. It makes you wonder why Madara hasn't noticed that the eye looks much different than his. He seemed more clear-headed and focused before he absorbed the tree to me.
Apr 16, 2014 3:39 AM
Mar 2014
Why did Naruto pick up one of Minato's kunai? And where is he?
Apr 16, 2014 4:06 AM
Dec 2013
ermergerd! sasuke's rinnegan is actually different to normal rinnegan though, his still has sharingan inside it like the ten tails has but madaras doesn't. also madara only has 1 eye sasuke has two so he wins in that department, and naruto not only had sage of 6 paths senjutsu but he also has all the tailed beast chakra so he will be SPAMMING EVERY JUTSU EVER!! hope he does shadow clones and I hope sasuke pops the sussanoo that can do extra strong shit.

dear guy, much love u are my hero, kakashi aint got shit on u now, sweet dreams u earned them hahaha
Apr 16, 2014 4:24 AM

Jun 2012
This chapter was really average, tbh.

Oh well, time for another 30+ chapter "final battle"
OldBayFanApr 16, 2014 4:29 AM
Apr 16, 2014 4:24 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Sasuke looking sassy with his hands on his hip

Since Naruto can heal now... Sakura is kinda pointless.
I wonder Obito is going to tell her.
Probs a dying message/wish for Kakashi
Apr 16, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
I'm on the fence with this chapter in all honesty. I rolled my eyes when Gai saved. I'm a bit conflicted with them getting another power up; in the war arc Naruto has already gotten four (Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Bijuu Mode, Bijuu Sage Mode, now Bijuu-Rikudo Sage Mode). Then again Naruto and Sasuke have officially transcended humans and become gods now, so I feel this is appropriate for the last battle (second last if Sasuke vs Naruto happens). Still, I miss the days when someone with mountain-busting power levels in Naruto was considered overpowered, now Madara, Sasuke and Naruto are powerful enough to reform the landscape. I'm fairly sure if all three of them teamed up they could destroy the world.

Still, I'm surprised about how well the reception for this chapter is. Thought a lot of people would have hated it.
MinagatachiApr 16, 2014 4:33 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2014 4:31 AM

Jul 2007
Wonder what obito's last request is? "Sakura suddenly becomes useful and becomes one of the strongest female characters in the universe and fights along side sasuke and naruto lol" I am just saying.

Oh btw did any one catch that naruto's hair changed. He has two spikes of hair that kind of resemble Haguromo.

This is crazy, with the So6p power, he has now every nature chakra at his disposal. Honestly speaking this is a moment i been waiting along ass time to see, finally his techniques are going to have more variety instead of thousand variations of resengen. (i hope at least) I expect to spam every high lvl elemental jutsu. That will be pretty awesome for a final battle.

Apr 16, 2014 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
link9us said:
Wonder what obito's last request is? "Sakura suddenly becomes useful and becomes one of the strongest female characters in the universe and fights along side sasuke and naruto lol" I am just saying.

Oh btw did any one catch that naruto's hair changed. He has two spikes of hair that kind of resemble Haguromo.

This is crazy, with the So6p power, he has now every nature chakra at his disposal. Honestly speaking this is a moment i been waiting along ass time to see, finally his techniques are going to have more variety instead of thousand variations of resengen. (i hope at least) I expect to spam every high lvl elemental jutsu. That will be pretty awesome for a final battle.
Bet all my money that he just uses his new elements for different variations of Rasengan haha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2014 4:37 AM

May 2013
Okay Gai not dying is a plothole imo and now that it's confirmed that he will survive the 8 gates, I feel like I should hate this chapter but I don't. The hype around Naruto, Sasuke and Madara's new power-up was just that big. Madara freaking Uchiha just sealed the god tree, I mean WTF lol. Just when I thought that Sasuke n Naruto can tag team him with ease he gets a new power. But no complaints here, just wanna see a epic battle next week.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 16, 2014 4:38 AM

Jul 2007
Minagatachi said:
I'm on the fence with this chapter in all honesty. I rolled my eyes when Gai saved. I'm a bit conflicted with them getting another power up; in the war arc Naruto has already gotten four (Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Bijuu Mode, Bijuu Sage Mode, now Bijuu-Rikudo Sage Mode). Then again Naruto and Sasuke have officially transcended humans and become gods now, so I feel this is appropriate for the last battle (second last if Sasuke vs Naruto happens). Still, I miss the days when someone with mountain-busting power levels in Naruto was considered overpowered, now Madara, Sasuke and Naruto are powerful enough to reform the landscape. I'm fairly sure if all three of them teamed up they could destroy the world.

Still, I'm surprised about how well the reception for this chapter is. Thought a lot of people would have hated it.

Technically speaking the Kyuubi chakra mode was not during the 4th war arc. but yeah i see what you mean, it is for me as well. I acknowledged the fact that kishimoto may of ran out of ideas as far as developing the characters and he is kind rushing all of these power ups into one arc which honestly is a bit much for me. (next thing i know, sakura is going to get the next huge asspull, just have a feeling that is coming) It kind of throws the whole balance scale of power off in the series.

But it is what it is and for action fans, they will probably have an orgasm over some of these fights. it sure has reached heightened levels of intensity, no two ways bout that.

Apr 16, 2014 4:42 AM

Jun 2013
I see naruto has the chakra of all tailed beasts. But how long does he have this for?
Kinda disappointed sasuke got rinnegan, atleast naruto looked 10x stronger.
Ideal scenario: sasuke gets taken out and naruto gets all the glory.
Crap scenario: naruto and sasuke defeat him together, sakura says " ahhh he's awesome " and sasuke/sakura live happily ever after. >:(

That weapon naruto had though :o
Apr 16, 2014 4:51 AM
Dec 2011
Judging by the translations and Obito's words to Sakura, his last request will probably be for her to kill him and destroy his eye.

He said, "Last Request, but think of me as an enemy"

If that doesn't spell kill me in and leave me in Kamui land then I don't know what it does. It makes sense. Kakashi was the only one who visited his grave, and Kakashi will still be the only one to see Obito afterwards until he dies.
Apr 16, 2014 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
Lol, I'm still disappointed because Sasuke got just "one" eye.
Apr 16, 2014 5:44 AM
Dec 2011
Behemoth11 said:

Explain how that's bad when we know the logical reason as to why he has one eye.
Apr 16, 2014 5:46 AM
Oct 2011
A note on Sasuke's Rinnegan,

He might only have it in one eye( if it was by accident) because it is true to the OG form.
The reason why his looks like a fusion of the sharigan and rinnegan is because the OG one from Kaguya was a fusion of both.

Naruto+ Sasuke got chakra directly from the sage so maybe their chakra is more pure. Madara forced asuras chakra into him to get the rinnegan so he probably messed up its purity.
Apr 16, 2014 5:51 AM

Apr 2010
luminousmx said:
But what about naruto vs sasuke battle???

I'm kinda hoping that doesn't happen now. It should end with Madara.
Apr 16, 2014 6:03 AM

Apr 2014
Behemoth11 said:

Guess what? the series is called "naruto" not "sasuke" so there's no need to expect anything from it.
Gai getting saved was a dumb idea. I mean it was generally told every time that opening the eight gate will be the end for the person. So many constant power ups. Whats next? Sasuke and naruto doing a fusion maybe?
Apr 16, 2014 6:03 AM
Sep 2012
So Guy lives, what a troll. I am glad he is not dead, but still you build it up so much and nothing happens. He better not be able to fight ever again.

So we have the Naruto and Sasuke unite we will defeat you moment. Well I was waiting for it and here it is. Hopefully this battle will live up to the hype.
Apr 16, 2014 6:09 AM

Apr 2011
I'm kinda.... not too sure about this. One one hand, I loved what it set up. On the other, I'm just not sure if this was the best Kishi could've come up with.

Did anyone catch what Madara said: "Does this mean he stopped the eight gates before it finished...?" If what Madara said is correct, am I correct in thinking that Gai's Eight Gate has not "turned off" yet? Or am I just overthinking this?
Apr 16, 2014 6:21 AM

Apr 2010
Apr 16, 2014 6:25 AM
Oct 2012
18 pages and nothing happened?

It was nothing more than comparing the size of their genitals
Apr 16, 2014 6:50 AM

Aug 2013
So Naruto and Sasuke each have some of the same powers as Madara now and since Gai already weakened him, things should be wrapping up soon.
Apr 16, 2014 6:55 AM

Oct 2013
mazaev said:
Behemoth11 said:

Explain how that's bad when we know the logical reason as to why he has one eye.

Because your "logical reason" is nonsense. The Shinju had one Sharingan and Kaguya too, but she had three eyes actually. She could use both Byakugan and Jūbis Sharingan at the same time.
Apr 16, 2014 6:57 AM

Apr 2009
A little off topic but did anyone see this?

Apr 16, 2014 6:57 AM

Oct 2013
Z4k said:

Guess what? the series is called "naruto" not "sasuke" so there's no need to expect anything from it.

Guess what? Sasuke is the deuteragonist of this manga.
Apr 16, 2014 7:14 AM

Apr 2014
Boombawks said:
StarkSan said:
So Naruto and Sasuke each have some of the same powers as Madara now and since Gai already weakened him, things should be wrapping up soon.
Yeah until Madara get's the other Rinnegan and you watch Madara power boost far greater than Naruto and Sasuke, then Naruto and Sasuke will then hold hands combining Yin and Yang and releases love no jutsu and Madara will turn good again and use rinne tensei to bring back everyone he killed in the war and happy ever after.

I swear I can already see that happening
Apr 16, 2014 7:15 AM

Nov 2013
me everytime sth badass happens in naruto:
jpem said:
Somehow I'm skeptical that this will truly be the final fight.

BUT CHEETOS EFFIN CRUST THAT CHAPTER, LIKE DAMN SON
mitch3315 said:
Sasuke and Naruto kissed, show is obviously hardcore yaoi.
Apr 16, 2014 7:27 AM
Dec 2011
Behemoth11 said:

Because your "logical reason" is nonsense. The Shinju had one Sharingan and Kaguya too, but she had three eyes actually. She could use both Byakugan and Jūbis Sharingan at the same time.

Lol Jesus, you have no idea what you're talking about. Shinju had one eye. Juubi and Kaguya had a single 9 Tomoe Rinnegan. There is no reason why Sasuke should have it in both eyes, he dosen't need it in both eyes.

Yeah, she could use a pair of Byakugan [2] and a single 9 Tomoe Rinnegan [+1] = 3 eyes not 2 Tomoe Rinnegan. So what? Do you even understand her or the Dojutsu and how it would of been used by her?

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Apr 16, 2014 8:01 AM
Mar 2014
Madara Phucking Uchiha... Can this guy get any more awesome.... This final fight, am hoping its gonna be epic.. Kishi better make it the best damn fight of all timez!! We all know he will lose, sasuke and naruto gonna kick his ass.. But no talk no jutso plzz... Madara must stay evil till death!!
Apr 16, 2014 8:03 AM
Mar 2014
Boombawks said:
StarkSan said:
Yeah until Madara get's the other Rinnegan and you watch Madara power boost far greater than Naruto and Sasuke, then Naruto and Sasuke will then hold hands combining Yin and Yang and releases love no jutsu and Madara will turn good again and use rinne tensei to bring back everyone he killed in the war and happy ever after.

I call BS if that happenz... The most shitty ending if madara actually turnz good
Apr 16, 2014 8:16 AM

Oct 2013
mazaev said:
Behemoth11 said:

Lol Jesus, you have no idea what you're talking about. Shinju had one eye. Juubi and Kaguya had a single 9 Tomoe Rinnegan. There is no reason why Sasuke should have it in both eyes, he dosen't need it in both eyes.

Yeah, she could use a pair of Byakugan [2] and a single 9 Tomoe Rinnegan [+1] = 3 eyes not 2 Tomoe Rinnegan. So what? Do you even understand her or the Dojutsu and how it would of been used by her?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually, if we consider the whole context Jubis eye should have manifest as a separate eye. Jubis eye marks the beginning of Dojutsu and represents the force of nature. It's true the Kekkai Genkai of the Uchiha is related to Jubis eye, but the there is a reason why Jubis eye "weakened" so much after two generations.
Since Jubis eye is connected to Senchakra as well, I guess, that's the reason why Kaguya had a third eye. No other Dojutsu has that kind of propertie. Jubis eye can't even be taken off, as Kaguya showed it. Therefore, she covered her Sharingan.

However, your quintessence may be right, but your "argumentation" itself is simply nonsense. Every Dojutsu awoke in both (original) eyes so far.
Apr 16, 2014 8:28 AM

Sep 2012
Great chapter and hopefully the fight will be epic and memorable, I don't watch the anime anymore but hopefully they give the upcoming fight good animation.
Apr 16, 2014 8:31 AM

May 2013
So Sasuke has awakened his Rinnegan. The final battle is about to begin. Can't wait.
Apr 16, 2014 8:32 AM

Oct 2013
Apr 16, 2014 8:34 AM
Mar 2014
Z4k said:
Behemoth11 said:
Whats next? Sasuke and naruto doing a fusion maybe?

I actually could see it coming, that's basically what they're about to do. Hopefully in the form of teamwork and not physically.
Apr 16, 2014 8:45 AM
Mar 2014
I just hope Madara stays evil and dies or dissapear being evil, ill forever hate this manga if naruto use his talk-no-jutsu and magically make Madara a good person.
Apr 16, 2014 8:58 AM

Jun 2008

Zelot said:

I wonder Obito is going to tell her.
Probs a dying message/wish for Kakashi

His gonna give her his chakra and his eyes.

mazaev said:
Judging by the translations and Obito's words to Sakura, his last request will probably be for her to kill him and destroy his eye.

He said, "Last Request, but think of me as an enemy"

If that doesn't spell kill me in and leave me in Kamui land then I don't know what it does. It makes sense. Kakashi was the only one who visited his grave, and Kakashi will still be the only one to see Obito afterwards until he dies.

His going to give her his eyes. She will need his sharingan to get out of there anyway. And tell her to leave him there.
Madara after a hard fight will kill Sasuke and Naruto but he will be so exhausted and he will get killed by the furious Rinengan Sakura that will use Izanagi with the sharingan eye to finish him.
Then Sakura will implant Sasuke eye to replace Obito Sharingan so he will have Sasuke inside her and cry with her new eternal sharingan.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/278/1/3/sakura_with_mangekyo_sharingan_by_giygas101-d3048eu.png
Then the masked Sakura will be born.
MonadApr 16, 2014 9:15 AM
Apr 16, 2014 9:15 AM
Dec 2013
i can't believe another free power-up i guess naruto has cheat board everytime he die>>> extra life with some upgrades :P i am madara fan <3 xD DAM.N kishimoto
Apr 16, 2014 9:52 AM

May 2013
I wonder what Sasuke's eye color. Is it red or purple?
Apr 16, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2007
Their is still a chance that madara even though he's going through this power up stage. He might actually end up being weaker all around. If kishimoto was taking notes from akira toriyama (which it does seem like that, where this is going) that would be the most likely plausible scenario. I would actually like that to happen, it would make more logical sense in this shit storm. Basically madara's new form of power would just be a troll and he would die easily at the hands of sasuke and naruto's new So6p and rinnegen power. It would kind of show the level of power that naruto and sasuke truly have.

Orochimaru will then replace them at some point. Really though man this damn manga seriously badly needs a time skip. This war has been dragging on for much to long and its just two many things are trying to be pushed together and resolved. He honestly should of waited and used more time instead of deciding to conclude it all right here on this battlefield.

Apr 16, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:

Actually, if we consider the whole context Jubis eye should have manifest as a separate eye. Jubis eye marks the beginning of Dojutsu and represents the force of nature. It's true the Kekkai Genkai of the Uchiha is related to Jubis eye, but the there is a reason why Jubis eye "weakened" so much after two generations.
Since Jubis eye is connected to Senchakra as well, I guess, that's the reason why Kaguya had a third eye. No other Dojutsu has that kind of propertie. Jubis eye can't even be taken off, as Kaguya showed it. Therefore, she covered her Sharingan.

However, your quintessence may be right, but your "argumentation" itself is simply nonsense. Every Dojutsu awoke in both (original) eyes so far.

Let's see if I can explain myself clearly so you can understand what's on my mind.

Like they said, both Juubi and Kaguya had only one 9 Tomoe Rinnegan. It's the ultimate and strongest Doujutsu on earth. Having two of those eyes would mean having twice its power, which can't happen.

You say everyone has awakened their Doujutsu on both eyes. True, but those Doujutsu came from Hagoromo's weaker form of Rinnegan, which he had on both eyes.

You can't expect Sasuke to awake two 9 Tomoe Rinnegan, because he would possess twice the Juubi's Doujutsu power. And that's impossible because the Juubi was the origin of all this power.

Then why not a third eye on his forehead like Kaguya? Well, Sasuke doesn't have an eye on his forehead, so he can't awake it on something he doesn't have. Why the left eye and not the right? He got Hagoromo's power on his left hand, so it is only logic that he awakes the Rinnegan on his left eye.

I'm not saying I'm right, but this is my opinion.
Dars3Apr 16, 2014 11:00 AM

"Why do people fight and hurt each other?"

HST | VNDB | Memory | Euterpe | Ending
Apr 16, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
"Not sure why but I have the feeling i can do anything now."

FFS KISHI
Apr 16, 2014 11:15 AM

Apr 2014
OMG, imagine this in anime! The chapter was perfect, it gave me goosebumps! Naruto got the senjutsu of the Sage of Six Paths and Sasuke got the rinnegan...OMG! It was a bit obvious, but still, its freakin' awesome. Can't wait for next chapter!!!
Apr 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
That Sharingan/Rinnegan tho. Should be called Sharinnigan! xD
On another note..
Why do I get the feeling that Sasuke might betray Naruto? Orochimaru is still alive too. What if while Sasuke is down when he and Naruto are fighting Madara, Oro swoops in and takes sasuke's body and then leads to Naruto fighting Sasuke and Madara?
What an imaginable plot twist that will cease to exist.
Apr 16, 2014 12:31 PM

Mar 2014
Naruto Shippuden Madness people.

Naruto reminded me of Zoro sort of.Anyway, PURE EPICNESS
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 16, 2014 12:31 PM
Dec 2012
Naruto and Ichigo are both dual wielders now... Naruto has had alot of downtime but this chapter is why Kishimoto is one of the best mangaka. Execution, artwork, pacing, everything was absolutely flawless.
Apr 16, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2012
Can't believe I actually didn't notice Sasuke got the rinnegan until I read the next page and Madara mentioned it and I looked back to the previous page.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.