Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 15, 2014 11:15 PM

Dec 2011
That Lava style infused Rasenshuriken is awesome.

Dang. Naruto got the Sage powers and Sasuke got the Rinnegan. My goodness.
This battle needs to be done right.

Can't wait to see more of the tree since it seems to have life of its own.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2014 11:16 PM

Nov 2012
Naruto's new power-up: A new badass cloak
Sasuke's new power-up: New eye formation

both were there today, and man that last panel! Badass!!!

Eagerly waiting for this last fight!

[I honestly hope there won't be any filler anywhere near this moment when it will be shown in the anime :( ]
Apr 15, 2014 11:18 PM

Oct 2010
Sasuke's rinnegan looked different, the design was like a fusion of the rinnegan and sharingan, I wonder if that has any significance.
Apr 15, 2014 11:19 PM
Apr 2014
for some reason after read this chapter i know that naruto will obviously end soon.... and now there are 3 persons with god mode level WTF!!!
Apr 15, 2014 11:21 PM
Dec 2013
da EYEEEEEEEEEEEE, THE CHAP WAS GOOD BT WAS MORE LIKE A TRAILER FOR HE NEXT ONE,THIS IN ANIME wud be like 5 mim
Apr 15, 2014 11:22 PM
Dec 2013
its a MUST for this anime to end with a Naruto vs Sasuke Final Battle, I mean, the whole anime has been evident and bond for this to happen. there is no better end for naruto fans to see a fight between them.
Apr 15, 2014 11:50 PM

Apr 2013
"Senpou - Youton Rasnshuriken"

Cuts the tree*

no effect...

Well... i would give up right there rofl.

Apr 15, 2014 11:54 PM

Mar 2014
I'm impressed. I expected to come here and see people complaining about Sasuke having the Rinnegan, but nobody has said anything negative about him having it... yet.

I'm kind of wondering why his Rinnegan is only in one eye though.
Apr 16, 2014 12:02 AM

Sep 2013
L0bsterman said:
I'm impressed. I expected to come here and see people complaining about Sasuke having the Rinnegan, but nobody has said anything negative about him having it... yet.

I'm kind of wondering why his Rinnegan is only in one eye though.

Its because Naruto looks more powerful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2014 12:07 AM

Jul 2013
Fusion of both the Sharingan and Rinnegan in one of his eyes. Damn. Yeah.. why's it only in one eye?
And that lava infused rasenshuriken thanks to Son. That that was awesome.
Heh, guess Gai will survive after all.
Naruto gets a cloak and awesome eyes, and Sasuke gets one awesome eye. lol.
Apr 16, 2014 12:10 AM

May 2013
This chapter is so wicked! That jutsu Naruto just did, what power. He has those black floating spheres. He also has that awesome outfit! Can't say the same for Sasuke though. Sasuke obtained the Rinnegan that's similar to the 10 tails on his left eye! What about the other eye? Now Gaara wants to become allies with the leaf.

The real battle will start next chapter! Can't wait for it!
CreamZiApr 16, 2014 12:23 AM
Apr 16, 2014 12:14 AM
Dec 2011
SandyBoi said:
Fusion of both the Sharingan and Rinnegan in one of his eyes. Damn. Yeah.. why's it only in one eye?

Because the 9 Tomoe Rinnegan was only ever one eye. Juubi had it, Kaguya had it. Why would it be two eyes all of a sudden?
Apr 16, 2014 12:20 AM

Jul 2013
mazaev said:
SandyBoi said:

Because the 9 Tomoe Rinnegan was only ever one eye. Juubi had it, Kaguya had it. Why would it be two eyes all of a sudden?

Oh right lol -__- forgot about that.
Thanks for the reminder.

Edit: But it does look rather weird :s meh.
SandyBoiApr 16, 2014 12:26 AM
Apr 16, 2014 12:30 AM

Mar 2014
Heeeere we go with the g*y duo again... I guess Mashashi cant make 2 good chapters in a row...
Apr 16, 2014 12:41 AM
Jun 2010
CreamZi said:
This chapter is so wicked! That jutsu Naruto just did, what power. He has those black floating spheres. He also has that awesome outfit! Can't say the same for Sasuke though. Sasuke obtained the Rinnegan that's similar to the 10 tails on his left eye! What about the other eye? Now Gaara wants to become allies with the leaf.

The real battle will start next chapter! Can't wait for it!

After reading again, I missed that. Same as the juubis. Good catch lol
Narutos new cloak is awesome, interesting to see what Sasuke can do for sure.

Next chapter should be good, first time we will have seen anything from Sasuke in quite some time.
Apr 16, 2014 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
>Get ready Madara

I shat my fucking pants, holy shit

I want to catch up with Shippuden now just to watch this animated
Apr 16, 2014 1:07 AM

Jul 2007
It is official naruto and sasuke are just completely insane.

I really do not think this is the final FINAL battle of the manga. You forget their is still orochimaru out their and i know for damn sure kishimoto did not bring him back just to act as a spectator.

I think this chapter kind of pretty much proved their is not going to be a naruto Vs sasuke fight. I know alot of fans have been waiting for this for a while, but it really does not look like that is the direction kishimoto intended. It is perfectly acceptable though.

I am still hanging on to the lingering feeling there is going to be another whole sub arc or scenario that happens after this, which is going to center around sasuke. I hope that i am right, cause that will be a great send off to the finale of the manga. If its ends here, i fear that the ending will be rushed.

Apr 16, 2014 1:13 AM

Mar 2014
Anybody else get the feeling that Kaguya is going to be the final big bad?
Apr 16, 2014 1:14 AM

Jul 2013
So Kaguya the death reaper is teaming up with madara? So the guy is even more OP now. I thought he couldn't possibly get any more OP but I'm proven wrong yet again lol

So sasuke did awaken the rinnegan after all... yet it looks more like the eye of the juubi and that 3rd eye of the sage so I'm guessing it's a bit different and more OP than the rinnegan.
And naruto using the chakra of the tailed beasts as his own weapon... that is something I didn't see coming, but it sure was nice.

link9us said:
It is official naruto and sasuke are just completely insane.

I really do not think this is the final FINAL battle of the manga. You forget their is still orochimaru out their and i know for damn sure kishimoto did not bring him back just to act as a spectator.

I think this chapter kind of pretty much proved their is not going to be a naruto Vs sasuke fight. I know alot of fans have been waiting for this for a while, but it really does not look like that is the direction kishimoto intended. It is perfectly acceptable though.

I am still hanging on to the lingering feeling there is going to be another whole sub arc or scenario that happens after this, which is going to center around sasuke. I hope that i am right, cause that will be a great send off to the finale of the manga. If its ends here, i fear that the ending will be rushed.

yeah... it can't just be ended here. There are still so many things left.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Apr 16, 2014 1:23 AM

Jul 2013
Wonder how OP that RinneSharingan would be. A Juubi tomoe must mean business.

And I must say I didn't expect Naruto to be able to use the tailed beasts power. That lava Rasengan was so fucking badass!

I can't tell which one is more OP now, Naruto or Sasuke. Although I suppose no matter how much raw senjutsu power Naruto has, Sasuke still has the advantage with Shinra Tensei.
Apr 16, 2014 1:27 AM

Jul 2009
They will both f*ck sakura and their kid will be new sage of 6 paths. But Naruto>Bleach and it has been like that for so many chapters now I am starting to forget how awesome it is now.
Apr 16, 2014 1:34 AM

Oct 2010
A new power-up! For both sides! I completely didn't see that coming! Ah well.... the war is getting reaaaallllllly draggy, I'm hoping it ends soon and moves on to the epilogue already.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 16, 2014 1:35 AM

Aug 2011
Since almost every shounen action manga ends with almost uber-super saiyan characters I will ignore the fact that even Rikudō Madara got a another power-up by absorbing the holy tree. Other than that this chapter was really good. Naruto quite trashed Madara with new version of rasengan (this is only partially sarcastic :D). His actions and especially how he and Sasuke were ready for final(?) showdown, was badass.
TAK3Z0Apr 16, 2014 2:29 AM
Apr 16, 2014 1:44 AM

Apr 2009
Dafuq did Sasuke get Rinnegan?
You need Senju cells for that.
Apr 16, 2014 1:46 AM
Dec 2011
iMaim said:

*9 Tomoe Rinnegan
*Indora + Ashura Chakra
Apr 16, 2014 1:48 AM

Mar 2014
iMaim said:

Nah, Kishi retconed it. Now its have both Ashura's and Indra's chakra flowing through you or apparently have the chakra of the sage of 6 paths' himself.
Apr 16, 2014 1:53 AM
Mar 2014
SandyBoi said:
mazaev said:
SandyBoi said:

Oh right lol -__- forgot about that.
Thanks for the reminder.

Edit: But it does look rather weird :s meh.

its suppose to be the third eye (forehead)
Apr 16, 2014 1:56 AM
Dec 2011
L0bsterman said:
iMaim said:

Nah, Kishi retconed it. Now its have both Ashura's and Indra's chakra flowing through you or apparently have the chakra of the sage of 6 paths' himself.

Not really, Obito said something different and Madara's answer on it wasn't clarified properly until Hagoromo actually confirmed it.
Apr 16, 2014 1:58 AM
Mar 2014
L0bsterman said:

hint: the voice tree at is hagoromo brother.
is very profound by his mother kaguya( obviously they have the same perspective being powerful.
and hagoromo is like jiraiya traverler finding what is important then he find a mainden Name......
KCdiezApr 16, 2014 2:03 AM
Apr 16, 2014 2:06 AM

Jun 2013
O.O There it finally is....Sub-element Rasenshuriken!!! What sub-element will be next?

..No...Freaking Unfair!!!! ABsorb Juubi and Holy Tree!!!! Unfair Powerup coming!!!!

Oh great. Sasuke got the rinnegan? Sigh...Let's see what will be Sakura's play in final fight....
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 16, 2014 2:08 AM

Jul 2007
L0bsterman said:

I hope to hell your wrong. That would be ridiculous, introduce a character a few chapters ago, only to find out she is the final battle. I don't think so. Even kishimoto would not pull something that stupid.

I honestly think it will be orichimaru. But god damn their has been so many freaken ass pulls lately, madara was nearly invincible to everyone else and in the blink of an eye naruto and sasuke surpass him, now madara is gaining ANOTHER new power and probably will surpass naruto and sasuke? This is a little bit to fast for my taste. But will see what happens.

Apr 16, 2014 2:11 AM

May 2013
WHAT A F*CKING CRAZY CHAPTER OF NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be going crazy but this possibly might be the best chapter yet of all of Naruto! Wow man, Naruto's lava Rasengan was so cool! Sasuke has the Rinnegan and Naruto has become the Sage of 6 paths! Wow man, agreed I love Gai and have since I started watching Naruto but him dying would've made this so much more tragic and dramatic. This chapter made me a little sad because it reminded me that Naruto's really ending soon. This is the last fight, well hopefully it won't be cause hopefully Naruto and Sasuke will fight and the winner will become Hokage. Kishimoto I'm not gonna lie, you came back and this was well done. Madara finally has a challenge! Dude this was insane! Kishimoto is awesome I don't care what anybody says, sure this felt a little like an ass pull (It pains me to say that) but it was still done very well nevertheless and I loved it. But yeah this fight better be well done and amazing, Naruto needs to end with a bang and end amazingly. Hopefully all of our questions will be answered and this series will end in the best way possible and will be done! There should be no unanswered questions. Wow tho, this fight is good versus evil the state of the world relies on this fight. We all probably know or can guess that Naruto and Sasuke will win but if or when they do it better be in a good way that doesn't make Madara look weak. I want a great strategic battle and I want Kishimoto to make this the greatest battle in all of Naruto so far. Lately I haven't been appreciating Naruto recently and this really makes me appreciate the series and everything about Naruto. A lot of us have been following, watching, reading or have been on and off with Naruto for years like I was but it's really crazy to realize that something we've all loved for years is coming to an end so soon. But yeah, I loved this chapter and I've never been so excited during reading a Naruto chapter like I was for this chapter for a very long time. Guys, get ready for a crazy road because we're at the end! I love Naruto, always have and always will and I loved this chapter. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ENDING SOON! I CAN'T "BELIEVE IT"!

Apr 16, 2014 2:13 AM

Jun 2012
Looks like this will be the final of all final battles that are the final battles of final battles that are part of final battles final battles final battles final battles in Naruto.
Apr 16, 2014 2:16 AM
Mar 2014
KCdiez said:
L0bsterman said:

hint: the voice tree at is hagoromo brother.
is very profound by his mother kaguya( obviously they have the same perspective being powerful.
and hagoromo is like jiraiya traverler finding what is important then he find a mainden Name......
Apr 16, 2014 2:25 AM

Mar 2014
mazaev said:
L0bsterman said:
iMaim said:

Not really, Obito said something different and Madara's answer on it wasn't clarified properly until Hagoromo actually confirmed it.

My mistake, then.
Apr 16, 2014 2:26 AM

Aug 2013
everythangs heating up now battle gonna be intense
Yo
Apr 16, 2014 2:30 AM

Aug 2013
Still have no idea why Naruto has plus-eyes.....
Apr 16, 2014 2:37 AM
Apr 2008
link9us said:
L0bsterman said:

I hope to hell your wrong. That would be ridiculous, introduce a character a few chapters ago, only to find out she is the final battle. I don't think so. Even kishimoto would not pull something that stupid.

I honestly think it will be orichimaru. But god damn their has been so many freaken ass pulls lately, madara was nearly invincible to everyone else and in the blink of an eye naruto and sasuke surpass him, now madara is gaining ANOTHER new power and probably will surpass naruto and sasuke? This is a little bit to fast for my taste. But will see what happens.

Well, thats the message right? Power in union.
If Madara stays as he is, he sure got a swift kick in the ass, so the power-up is a must. The two of them will win - duh - with effort this way. For me the interesting at the end is what will happen to the tree (and the juubi and so on).

On the Kaguya part, I think she is only present as mr. 6Paths, if she is present in any way. Madara is badass enough to be the ultimate boss with a "little" borrowed power.

Orochimaru achieved almost immortality, he probably follow that path further and stays our "little mischievious rebel" - rather than get in the big united line. If the story would continue, he probably would get more part in it. But in power, he is miles away from the "big shots".
Apr 16, 2014 2:38 AM

Mar 2014
Kyuutoryuu said:
Still have no idea why Naruto has plus-eyes.....

its toad sage eyes (which were always minus shaped) combined with kyuubi/tailed beast chakra (which gives him a vertical slit in the eyes.) Put them together you get 'plus-eyes'.
Apr 16, 2014 2:39 AM

Feb 2013
Sasuke eye looks like the ten tails eye.
Apr 16, 2014 2:44 AM

Mar 2014
Something tells me Kaguya is still around, somewhere inside the God-Tree. It would explain Madara's sudden power-up and him absorbing the tree. It would actually be awesome if she took over his body and Naruto and Sasuke fought her, seeing as how she was the original Villain of the Shinobi world. Something interesting actually caught my eye this chapter. Regarding Naruto's statement of him feeling the other half of the Sage's power, what if Sasuke and Naruto are actually linked. What if it was Sasuke who unconsciously pulled Naruto out of the way of Madara's Limbo technique. It could just be me speculating and thinking over nothing, but it would definitely explain a bit about the power of Sasuke's new eyes. They're obviously in some way superior to the ordinary Rinnegan, maybe his new eye can affect a greater distance then Madara's.

Eh....its just mere conjecture at this point.
Apr 16, 2014 3:11 AM

Oct 2013
Why only one Rinnegan?
Apr 16, 2014 3:12 AM

Dec 2012
Like this chapter. I like how Kishi making this final battle like Naruto and Sasuke vs Zabuza. That was the first time they work together as a team and now they are working as a team for the last time against Madara. It shows how much both of them grew over the time.
Naruto looks like he did with Biijuu mode but with Biijuu bombs and a two piece staff. While Sasuke has his Juubi eye on the left.5/5
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Apr 16, 2014 3:32 AM

Mar 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Why only one Rinnegan?

It's not an ordinary Rinnegan. Its the eye the Juubi possessed, as well as Kaguya. Ultimate Rinnegan, Ultimate Sharingan, call it whatever you want at this point, as Kishimoto hasn't provided a name for it yet. But it's not an ordinary Rinnegan. It makes you wonder why Madara hasn't noticed that the eye looks much different than his. He seemed more clear-headed and focused before he absorbed the tree to me.
Apr 16, 2014 3:39 AM
Mar 2014
Why did Naruto pick up one of Minato's kunai? And where is he?
Apr 16, 2014 4:06 AM
Dec 2013
ermergerd! sasuke's rinnegan is actually different to normal rinnegan though, his still has sharingan inside it like the ten tails has but madaras doesn't. also madara only has 1 eye sasuke has two so he wins in that department, and naruto not only had sage of 6 paths senjutsu but he also has all the tailed beast chakra so he will be SPAMMING EVERY JUTSU EVER!! hope he does shadow clones and I hope sasuke pops the sussanoo that can do extra strong shit.

dear guy, much love u are my hero, kakashi aint got shit on u now, sweet dreams u earned them hahaha
Apr 16, 2014 4:24 AM

Jun 2012
This chapter was really average, tbh.

Oh well, time for another 30+ chapter "final battle"
OldBayFanApr 16, 2014 4:29 AM
Apr 16, 2014 4:24 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Sasuke looking sassy with his hands on his hip

Since Naruto can heal now... Sakura is kinda pointless.
I wonder Obito is going to tell her.
Probs a dying message/wish for Kakashi
Apr 16, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
I'm on the fence with this chapter in all honesty. I rolled my eyes when Gai saved. I'm a bit conflicted with them getting another power up; in the war arc Naruto has already gotten four (Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Bijuu Mode, Bijuu Sage Mode, now Bijuu-Rikudo Sage Mode). Then again Naruto and Sasuke have officially transcended humans and become gods now, so I feel this is appropriate for the last battle (second last if Sasuke vs Naruto happens). Still, I miss the days when someone with mountain-busting power levels in Naruto was considered overpowered, now Madara, Sasuke and Naruto are powerful enough to reform the landscape. I'm fairly sure if all three of them teamed up they could destroy the world.

Still, I'm surprised about how well the reception for this chapter is. Thought a lot of people would have hated it.
MinagatachiApr 16, 2014 4:33 AM
Apr 16, 2014 4:31 AM

Jul 2007
Wonder what obito's last request is? "Sakura suddenly becomes useful and becomes one of the strongest female characters in the universe and fights along side sasuke and naruto lol" I am just saying.

Oh btw did any one catch that naruto's hair changed. He has two spikes of hair that kind of resemble Haguromo.

This is crazy, with the So6p power, he has now every nature chakra at his disposal. Honestly speaking this is a moment i been waiting along ass time to see, finally his techniques are going to have more variety instead of thousand variations of resengen. (i hope at least) I expect to spam every high lvl elemental jutsu. That will be pretty awesome for a final battle.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.