Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Blu-ray & CD Rankings for Apr 7 - 13

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 19, 2014 11:25 AM
Dec 2010
It's pretty obvious the people at Shaft don't give a bloody damn about Mekaku and they are just sending it out to milk quick money and then die. They usually would try to vary the amount of Shaft formula between series so that people won't complain about it, but they have truly made Mekaku look like a poor man's Bakemonogatari.
Apr 19, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2012
BnD is no big surprise bcuz ppl who dont know the game, the anime is really confusing bcuz of zero explanation of everything.

I liked the first ep of mekaku city actors. A bit confusing too, but in a good way.
Apr 19, 2014 6:14 PM

Apr 2010
Fun fact: Love Live 2 has amassed more preorder points itself then every other 1st BD/DVD Volume solicited so far combined.

Love Live 2 - 17,355 pt
Everything Else - 13,300 pt

Apr 19, 2014 6:25 PM
Dec 2013
I'm pretty happy about the Sidonia boost. People in Japan were saying this is a rip-off of SnK were in fact Nihei's manga came first and SnK is inspired by Nihei's works. I'm glad people are not being affected by these cheap nonsense and naturally liking the show.

So far we got boosts from Mekaku, Mahouka and Daimidaler. Great easter day.
Apr 19, 2014 6:26 PM

Nov 2008
scytheavatar said:
Hoppy said:
Blade and Soul's ratings are dreadful but I heard it is a pretty terrible adaptation of the game, I'm surprised Mekaku City Actors got low ratings, but it's an obvious victim of too much hype.

http://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/65464_20140420003322bda.jpg

Ratings for second episode of Mekaku. Also notice the huge drop in viewership numbers from 300K last week.

The perils of too much hype has did a number on Mekaku City Actors, now I can't see the anime even seeing much at all now, a near 250k drop in viewership will give fans advice that this anime shouldn't be bought or only buy if they truly like the anime.

Apr 19, 2014 8:17 PM
Dec 2013
^ Every show in Nico drops in viewers after the second episode. Some episodes it goes up or down. Even SnK has drops now and then during its course.

What I don't get is how people are taking the niconico ratings seriously. For mekaku, that has some of its fanbase and hatebase on niconico, low ratings and drop in viewership isn't surprising at all. Speaking of nico ratings, I remember Kotoura-san and SYD2 have good ratings but low on actual sales and outside reception. I also remember Free! and NagiAsu have received not so good viewerships but look at the sales and reception.
Apr 20, 2014 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
volare1 said:
^ Every show in Nico drops in viewers after the second episode. Some episodes it goes up or down. Even SnK has drops now and then during its course.

What I don't get is how people are taking the niconico ratings seriously. For mekaku, that has some of its fanbase and hatebase on niconico, low ratings and drop in viewership isn't surprising at all. Speaking of nico ratings, I remember Kotoura-san and SYD2 have good ratings but low on actual sales and outside reception. I also remember Free! and NagiAsu have received not so good viewerships but look at the sales and reception.
You listed quite a mixed bag there.

Kotoura-san definitely sold badly but SYD2 did fairly well, 3.7K average which is a drop from 6.2K first season but nowhere near the 1.1K of Kotoura-san. Kotoura-san suffered from a combination of changing things from the manga and bait and switch with people uncharacteristically really liking the anime-only beginning, then not liking the anime going more like the manga until where they switched things from the manga again down the stretch. Kotoura-san's first episode really was well received but you need more than that for sales. SYD* simply looks like an average to above-average (worse than average) season 2 drop though given general sales lately I'm not sure we can really claim that sales can be compared from 2010 to the present.

Free! sold a ton (29K) while NagiAsu is only modestly successful, even after its miraculous improvement to 4K from 1.5K initially.

But you're right, Nico Nico ratings do not have anything to do with sales. Stalker is better but there too we see Mekaku City Actors are not doing that well even after the second episode. Sidonia is the surprising one for me though it hasn't been there long, only a prediction of 2K at this point while Mahouka is predicted at 9K BD + 2K DVD, LoveLive!2 v1 still king at 64K predicted:

***,**4位/***,**4位 ★ (*17,310 pt) [*,144予約] 2014/06/20 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 1 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray] LoveLive! 2nd Season
***,*31位/***,*29位 ★ (***,630 pt) [*,*16予約] 2014/05/28 シドニアの騎士 一(初回生産限定版)(Blu-ray Disc) Sidonia no Kishi
***,*73位/***,*72位 ★ (**1,047 pt) [*,**7予約] 2014/07/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】魔法科高校の劣等生 入学編 1(完全生産限定版)(オリジナルステッカー付き) [Blu-ray] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
***,*86位/***,189位 ★ (***,624 pt) [*,**5予約] 2014/07/16 ハイキュー!! vol.1 初回生産限定版【イベント無料参加抽選応募券付き】 [Blu-ray] Haikyuu!!
***,118位/***,111位 ★ (***,304 pt) [*,**5予約] 2014/06/20 ご注文はうさぎですか? 第1巻 (イベント優先販売申込券付き 初回限定版) [Blu-ray] Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
***,158位/***,165位 ★ (***,306 pt) [*,*14予約] 2014/06/25 メカクシティアクターズ 1「人造エネミー」(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray] Mekaku City Actors
Apr 20, 2014 4:00 AM

Nov 2011
Its true that NND ratings do not directly relate to sales, but you can use them if you want to know the opinion of Japanese on certain shows.

In some cases it does matter though, Tesagure! for example. When its NND ratings went up, it also went up on Stalker. It started at a estimation of 0.9k, and now the 2nd season is at 4k~(peaked at 5k~)

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Apr 20, 2014 5:43 AM

Dec 2011
We know that amazon rankings give abnormally high weightings towards each sales of more expensive releases, but might that not work the other way as well, thus deflating Mekakucity Actors' sales rank compared to the other, more expensive, volumes?

Just a thought.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 20, 2014 6:17 AM

Sep 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
We know that amazon rankings give abnormally high weightings towards each sales of more expensive releases, but might that not work the other way as well, thus deflating Mekakucity Actors' sales rank compared to the other, more expensive, volumes?

Just a thought.
I thought it was just boxed sets, the ones with the double circle symbol that were rated differently. All single LE release Blurays should be rated similarly.

But remember too, LoveLive! 2 v1 is also a cheap 1-episode first volume. So in a way it is a fairer comparison than the 2-episode first volumes.

Somehow Gochiusa v1 is 2-episodes yet it is also out in June... Very quick.
Apr 20, 2014 8:09 AM
Jul 2013
I have a question: Is NTV a public channel, just like NHK? Since 'Still, the world is beautiful' airs on it, and it is owned by Nippon, I'd be relief that 'World is Beautiful' doesn't have to worry about its sales. Baby Steps airs on NHK-E so that's a good thing too!

Mushishi S2, JoJo and Black Bullet aren't up on Stalker yet. Should be interesting.

And I'm surprised with Sidonia too! I mean, I love it, but I'd never thought a 3D series would get well received like that, I thought Arpeggio was one of a kind in this context. Gives me hope for this Summer's Ronja, a collaboration between Polygon and Studio Ghibli. Should be fun.
Apr 20, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
***,127位/***,130位 ★ (***,301 pt) [*,**5予約] 2014/06/20 ご注文はうさぎですか? 第1巻 (イベント優先販売申込券付き 初回限定版) [Blu-ray]

It hurts so much to see Gochiusa outside the top 100 ;_;

'
Xinception said:

Mushishi S2, JoJo and Black Bullet aren't up on Stalker yet. Should be interesting.

A lot of titles aren't on stalker yet, Excluding prime-time/longrunner shows,

M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane
Black Bullet
Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Ping Pong THE ANIMATION
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure P3 Stardust Crusaders
Mushishi Zoku Sho
Kiniro no Corda Blue♪Sky
Baby steps
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Apr 20, 2014 8:17 AM
Jul 2013
rederoin said:
***,127位/***,130位 ★ (***,301 pt) [*,**5予約] 2014/06/20 ご注文はうさぎですか? 第1巻 (イベント優先販売申込券付き 初回限定版) [Blu-ray]

It hurts so much to see Gochiusa outside the top 100 ;_;

'
Xinception said:

A lot of titles aren't on stalker yet, Excluding prime-time/longrunner shows,

M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane
Black Bullet
Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Ping Pong THE ANIMATION
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure P3 Stardust Crusaders
Mushishi Zoku Sho
Kiniro no Corda Blue♪Sky
Baby steps
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Jojo is a guaranteed safe.

Mushishi, we'll see. But I think it has a very high chance of selling well due to track records. And the Special being in Stalker's top 100.

Baby Steps airs on NHK so... HOORAY!!!

Soredemo, I don't know if NTV is a public channel or not.

I don't know if anything is gonna stop Gochiusa from selling well since it is the only show of its kind this season.

Sidonia is awesome.

And Black Bullet might be a hit or miss?
Apr 20, 2014 8:28 AM
May 2013
Xinception said:
I have a question: Is NTV a public channel, just like NHK? Since 'Still, the world is beautiful' airs on it, and it is owned by Nippon, I'd be relief that 'World is Beautiful' doesn't have to worry about its sales. Baby Steps airs on NHK-E so that's a good thing too!

lol hpulley and I were recently discussing something related to this. What's important, from what I've gathered (and hpulley might know better than I do) is whether or not the broadcaster is on the production committee. Take Brynhildr for example. If you look at who is producing it (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15757) YTV is on there. YTV being on the production committee combined with Brynhildr airing at 10:00 pm (relatively early) suggests that Brynhildr is not particularly dependent on disc sales and may be receiving ad revenue. So perhaps the question you should be asking is, is there a broadcaster on the production committee? I'm not sure if there is or not for SoreSekai, but if you can find that out that might help you answer your question.

Xinception said:

Black Bullet might be hit or miss, but that Nagi ED (Tokohana I think it is called) is not. It's excellent, and excellent might be too weak a word in my opinion...IT BETTER SELL.
HahalollawlApr 20, 2014 8:31 AM
Apr 20, 2014 8:34 AM

Nov 2011
Since i'm currently looking at next week's releases(it 21/04 -> 27/04), which will be busy as hell again, the mushishi tv special is estimated at 5.7k. So I would say the tv series has a good chance at getting good sales.

Apr 20, 2014 9:43 AM
Jul 2013
Hahalollawl said:
Xinception said:

lol hpulley and I were recently discussing something related to this. What's important, from what I've gathered (and hpulley might know better than I do) is whether or not the broadcaster is on the production committee. Take Brynhildr for example. If you look at who is producing it (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15757) YTV is on there. YTV being on the production committee combined with Brynhildr airing at 10:00 pm (relatively early) suggests that Brynhildr is not particularly dependent on disc sales and may be receiving ad revenue. So perhaps the question you should be asking is, is there a broadcaster on the production committee? I'm not sure if there is or not for SoreSekai, but if you can find that out that might help you answer your question.

Xinception said:

Black Bullet might be hit or miss, but that Nagi ED (Tokohana I think it is called) is not. It's excellent, and excellent might be too weak a word in my opinion...IT BETTER SELL.

Thing is I can't seem to find the list for those things. It's hard for me. I just go assume an anime is backed by a public broadcaster if it airs on a public channel like NHK. I'm just wondering if NTv is a public channel also, since Nippon.

And Black Bullet has a lot going for it I think. Dat killer OP..

rederoin said:
Since i'm currently looking at next week's releases(it 21/04 -> 27/04), which will be busy as hell again, the mushishi tv special is estimated at 5.7k. So I would say the tv series has a good chance at getting good sales.

I'm still happy for Mushishi, even though Artland's gonna adapt it all the way already. Good for Artland.
Apr 20, 2014 11:00 AM

Nov 2011
Estimates for next week's releases - link

A really busy week, because Japan loves us so much.

Apr 20, 2014 1:37 PM

Sep 2012
Soredemo Sakai wa utsukushii is produced by NTV. Not many others. NTV + VAP means not so worried about disc sales, likely just a box.

Black Bullet by AT-X though along with many others.
Apr 20, 2014 1:57 PM
Jul 2013
hpulley said:
Soredemo Sakai wa utsukushii is produced by NTV. Not many others. NTV + VAP means not so worried about disc sales, likely just a box.

So if it is produce by NTV, the worries should cease a bit?

I know NHK means worry-free, ex: Kingdom and Log Horizon.

AT-X? What's their standpoint? What makes them special?
Apr 20, 2014 2:58 PM
Oct 2012
Xinception said:
hpulley said:

NTV is a corporation, think of them as like CBS or NBC. NHK is more than a mere public station, so don't think PBS, think BBC where everyone with a TV pays a tax to support it.

AT-X is owned by Tokyo TV, so they would be like WGN or some of the New York only channels, but since Tokyo area has around 50% of Japanese population, relatively speaking they are closer to a network than either of those channels.

NHK is probably the only one who has almost no worry about disc sales, what makes broadcasters special is that they have more potential revenue streams (including ad sales) than satellite/cable outlets or independent productions do, meaning they are less dependent on disc sales, but still far more than NHK.
Apr 20, 2014 4:04 PM
Jul 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Xinception said:
hpulley said:

NTV is a corporation, think of them as like CBS or NBC. NHK is more than a mere public station, so don't think PBS, think BBC where everyone with a TV pays a tax to support it.

AT-X is owned by Tokyo TV, so they would be like WGN or some of the New York only channels, but since Tokyo area has around 50% of Japanese population, relatively speaking they are closer to a network than either of those channels.

NHK is probably the only one who has almost no worry about disc sales, what makes broadcasters special is that they have more potential revenue streams (including ad sales) than satellite/cable outlets or independent productions do, meaning they are less dependent on disc sales, but still far more than NHK.

Thanks for the further explanations!
Apr 20, 2014 6:37 PM

Nov 2011
***,*32位/***,*32位 ★ (**3,500 pt) [*,304予約] 2014/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray]

A winter title, Tesagure!, actually made it into the top 30?(it peaked at 29#, but I missed it). What is this sorcery? Is hell freezing over?

Apr 20, 2014 6:41 PM
Jul 2013
rederoin said:
***,*32位/***,*32位 ★ (**3,500 pt) [*,304予約] 2014/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray]

A winter title, Tesagure!, actually made it into the top 30?(it peaked at 29#, but I missed it). What is this sorcery? Is hell freezing over?

Lol, maybe this will make fan subbers or Crunchroll consider subbing a third season if that comes out.
Apr 20, 2014 6:44 PM

May 2008
that madoka movie sold so strong
Apr 20, 2014 7:31 PM

Sep 2012
Xinception said:
rederoin said:

Lol, maybe this will make fan subbers or Crunchroll consider subbing a third season if that comes out.
Crunchyroll would have picked it up if they could. They just picked up "World Fool News" so obviously they'll pick up anything.
Apr 20, 2014 10:23 PM
May 2013
hpulley said:
They just picked up "World Fool News" so obviously they'll pick up anything.

Wut. That's some mean word salad you got there, what the heck is World Fool News...Is that a real show?
Apr 20, 2014 10:25 PM

Nov 2008
Hahalollawl said:
hpulley said:
They just picked up "World Fool News" so obviously they'll pick up anything.

Wut. That's some mean word salad you got there, what the heck is World Fool News...Is that a real show?

Sounds like some low quality live action show that airs on NHK.

I found the MAL entry

http://myanimelist.net/anime/18205/World_Fool_News

It looks and sounds like a comedy for Salarymen.

Mod Edit: double post merged.
ThangLongApr 21, 2014 9:55 AM

Apr 20, 2014 11:01 PM
May 2013
Hoppy said:
I found the MAL entry

So CR picked up World Fool News but, from what I've seen, hasn't picked up M3? Interesting...
Apr 21, 2014 1:08 AM

Sep 2012
Hahalollawl said:
Hoppy said:
I found the MAL entry

So CR picked up World Fool News but, from what I've seen, hasn't picked up M3? Interesting...
Yes, seems Daisuki got an exclusive there for M3 outside of Japan and China.
Apr 21, 2014 1:16 AM
May 2013
hpulley said:
Hahalollawl said:
Hoppy said:
I found the MAL entry

Think they paid big bucks for that? Is that how exclusives work typically?

Also, interesting that M3 is the one that Daisuki got the exclusive for. The other two (Mekaku City and Mahouka) have been picked up by CR...wonder why that is...
HahalollawlApr 21, 2014 1:24 AM
Apr 21, 2014 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
Hahalollawl said:
hpulley said:
Hahalollawl said:
Hoppy said:
I found the MAL entry

Also, interesting that M3 is the one that Daisuki got the exclusive for. The other two (Mekaku City and Mahouka) have been picked up by CR...wonder why that is...
The other two are Aniplex is the reason. Aniplex seems to like using multiple streaming partners. M3 is flying Dog.
Apr 21, 2014 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
***,*26位/***,*31位 ★ (**3,498 pt) [*,304予約] 2014/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray]

'Tesagure!' is now officially the winter 2014 with that reached the highest ranking. Its almost surreal to see a winter 2014 title rank this high.

Apr 21, 2014 6:49 AM

Dec 2011
rederoin said:
***,*26位/***,*31位 ★ (**3,498 pt) [*,304予約] 2014/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray]

'Tesagure!' is now officially the winter 2014 with that reached the highest ranking. Its almost surreal to see a winter 2014 title rank this high.

*20位/*26位 ★ (**3,499 pt) [*,304予約] 14/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray]

Up up above a world of Love Live.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 21, 2014 8:39 AM

Sep 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
rederoin said:

Almost...

最新/前回 種別 累積pt ニコ予約 発売日 タイトル
**4位/**4位 ★ (*17,979 pt) [*,164予約] 14/06/20 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 1 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray] LoveLive! 2nd Season 1
*10位/*10位 ★ (*61,963 pt) [*,199予約] 14/06/06 機動戦士ガンダムUC [MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UC] 7 (初回限定版) [Blu-ray] Kidou Senshi Gundam UC (MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UC) 7
*13位/*13位 ★ (**5,510 pt) [*,*42予約] 14/07/25 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 2 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray] LoveLive! 2nd Season 2
*16位/*17位 ★ (**9,376 pt) [*,**8予約] 14/06/18 風立ちぬ [Blu-ray] Kaze Tachinu (The Wind Rises)
*19位/*19位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/04/02 劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]【更新停止】 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika Hangyaku no Monogatari Movie
*21位/*20位 ★ (**3,501 pt) [*,304予約] 14/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray] Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Vol.1
Apr 21, 2014 9:25 AM

Dec 2011
hpulley said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
rederoin said:

Almost...

最新/前回 種別 累積pt ニコ予約 発売日 タイトル
**4位/**4位 ★ (*17,979 pt) [*,164予約] 14/06/20 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 1 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray] LoveLive! 2nd Season 1
*10位/*10位 ★ (*61,963 pt) [*,199予約] 14/06/06 機動戦士ガンダムUC [MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UC] 7 (初回限定版) [Blu-ray] Kidou Senshi Gundam UC (MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UC) 7
*13位/*13位 ★ (**5,510 pt) [*,*42予約] 14/07/25 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 2 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray] LoveLive! 2nd Season 2
*16位/*17位 ★ (**9,376 pt) [*,**8予約] 14/06/18 風立ちぬ [Blu-ray] Kaze Tachinu (The Wind Rises)
*19位/*19位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/04/02 劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]【更新停止】 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika Hangyaku no Monogatari Movie
*21位/*20位 ★ (**3,501 pt) [*,304予約] 14/04/23 てさぐれ! 部活もの あんこーる Vol.1 [Blu-ray] Tesagure! Bukatsumono Encore Vol.1

I said that because 5 of the 6 ranks it had gained in the previous hour were from overtaking Love Live volumes.
Apr 21, 2014 9:36 AM
May 2013
hpulley said:
The other two are Aniplex is the reason. Aniplex seems to like using multiple streaming partners. M3 is flying Dog.

So they didn't pay more for exclusivity, flying Dog just chose one streaming site...just because? Shouldn't they want to make more money?

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongApr 21, 2014 9:57 AM
Apr 21, 2014 9:45 AM

Nov 2008
Hahalollawl said:
So they didn't pay more for exclusivity, flying Dog just chose one streaming site...just because? Shouldn't they want to make more money?

Merchandising could be a reason, Daisuki is also an online retailer but I haven't seen any sign of figures, model kits, or those kind of goods anywhere but they could offer them for our shores later on. M3 being a Daisuki exclusive outside of Japan and China could be a neat experiment in selling the series to our shores if merchandising being a reason turns out to be true.

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongApr 21, 2014 9:58 AM

Apr 21, 2014 10:05 AM

Dec 2012
Mod Note: you guys should try to make your post as presentable as possible by avoiding double posting or long quote towers. News Board is one of the best on MAL in term of quality post so we all need to keep it that way.
Apr 21, 2014 10:17 AM

Aug 2007
Well, Madoka is selling a lot at at 3 weeks of the realese?
Apr 21, 2014 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
link

Its a bit early, but I curious as to how well the spring titles where doing.

Apr 21, 2014 10:33 AM
Dec 2010
Hahalollawl said:

Think it's hard to believe people would pay big bucks for M3, more likely Cruchyroll has spent a lot already for this season and is willing to sacrifice a high budget Mecha. World Fool News is probably something cheap that Cruchyroll is throwing in for fun and laughter.
Apr 21, 2014 3:10 PM
May 2013
scytheavatar said:
Hahalollawl said:

Think it's hard to believe people would pay big bucks for M3, more likely Cruchyroll has spent a lot already for this season and is willing to sacrifice a high budget Mecha. World Fool News is probably something cheap that Cruchyroll is throwing in for fun and laughter.

So it's not exclusive but nobody else wants it?

Also, it seems counterintuitive to me that CR wouldn't want a high budget mecha...that seems like precisely the kind of show they would (or should) want while world fool news seems like the kind of show they wouldn't (or shouldn't) care as much about...but what do I know lol.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 6 hours ago

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
13 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

62 by _MushiRock11_ »»
19 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.