Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2014 7:29 PM
Jul 2010
I feel like a big reason why i loved naruto, is because I could relate to Naruto being bullying and overcoming it. Slowly gaining friends and earning respect and love around the the ninja world. I loved seeing naruto evolve throughout all these years and becoming a strong and respected shinobi. Can anyone else relate to this? Like a big reason of why you loved naruto was because you could relate to him, because I feel like with most characters I like, I can relate to them.
Apr 14, 2014 7:36 PM

Nov 2010
I guess a little. And that was Kishi's goal, he wanted to make a manga for kids like him who were bullied or something like that. There's some interview with him about it.
Apr 14, 2014 7:39 PM

Mar 2014
I used to like that a lot about that, but that was when I was about 13 and the anime first came to toonami. Now I find it lame and am only reading the manga due to feeling like I don't want to have waste all that time on the series.
Apr 14, 2014 7:39 PM

Mar 2013
cool blog.

OT: Not much to say.
Happy Halloween
Apr 14, 2014 7:44 PM

Jun 2012
Yeah, Naruto was like this back a decade ago, however, it isn't now and he is no longer a relatable character but a super ninja jesus.
Apr 18, 2014 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
I guess so. I love Naruto because the show made me care for him, I empathize and sympathize with him, and feel like I understand him. Sometimes I just want to give him a hug, if that's makes sense.

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Yeah, Naruto was like this back a decade ago, however, it isn't now and he is no longer a relatable character but a super ninja jesus.

I can actually see some part of him that are still relatable in the middle of the war arc.

IntroverTurtle said:
I guess a little. And that was Kishi's goal, he wanted to make a manga for kids like him who were bullied or something like that. There's some interview with him about it.

''In real life, it's hard for people to understand each other because of things like differences in culture or upbringing. As you grow up, you start to see that sometimes things in life don't go right. But I created Naruto to tell the younger generation that although there's hardship in life, you can get along. Other than that, I would rather let the audience themselves find out what they can get from Naruto.''
tsudecimoApr 18, 2014 3:08 AM
Aug 26, 2014 6:59 PM
May 2012
VongolaXEspada said:
I feel like a big reason why i loved naruto, is because I could relate to Naruto being bullying and overcoming it. Slowly gaining friends and earning respect and love around the the ninja world. I loved seeing naruto evolve throughout all these years and becoming a strong and respected shinobi. Can anyone else relate to this? Like a big reason of why you loved naruto was because you could relate to him, because I feel like with most characters I like, I can relate to them.

Some people find Naruto's drama to be emo, shits like that, just because they don't know how it feels because they have never experienced it. However, those people who experienced it, like you, can really relate. I, myself, feels sympathy towards the characters because I am putting myself in their shoes. It's like, I am experiencing it, too.

tsudecimo said:
I guess so. I love Naruto because the show made me care for him, I empathize and sympathize with him, and feel like I understand him. Sometimes I just want to give him a hug, if that's makes sense.

YorozuyaGinSan said:

I can actually see some part of him that are still relatable in the middle of the war arc.

IntroverTurtle said:

''In real life, it's hard for people to understand each other because of things like differences in culture or upbringing. As you grow up, you start to see that sometimes things in life don't go right. But I created Naruto to tell the younger generation that although there's hardship in life, you can get along. Other than that, I would rather let the audience themselves find out what they can get from Naruto.''

That's right~
Aug 26, 2014 7:07 PM

Feb 2014
PreShittpuden Naruto was cool.

Current one tho not so much .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 144 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 19, 2009

16 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 97 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

27 by Darzaka »»
Yesterday, 10:26 AM

» Who is your favourite and cool character ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 8, 2023

49 by Zhenro »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 208 Discussion

jimboli92 - Jul 10, 2011

15 by towerd103 »»
Apr 20, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 141 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 19, 2009

27 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 19, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.