Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2014 4:02 PM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A good children's film, suitable for the family. The CGI was pretty fluent and clear and the voice acting was very good.

It was a very heart-warming film, with a deep theme about humans unable to co-exist with monsters.

I loved the monsters and it turned out they were kind, after all and Kotake was a very cute and persistent character.

Loved it! 10/10.
Apr 5, 2016 3:47 PM
Mar 2015
Wow combining Monsters Inc and Red & Blue Ogre plus some extra touches as well with wonderful 3D. Although I want something genuine and not a remake of something that isn't that old nor outdated, it pulled off some extra touches which I really love such as how malicious the kid actually was as it found joy in things that normally kids don't.
Jun 24, 2016 4:48 AM

Nov 2012
I don't really like the style actually. I prefer kind of Oblivion Island.
But, I decided to give it a try and watch it with my 3yo sister.

She really like it, but I'm not. Well, I'm not suitable for child show.
But my time not wasted for watching the show.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.