Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2014 9:28 AM

Jan 2013
Shut your mouth and get back on the pole you filthy whore. The boss said you get caught talking again you get the hose.
Apr 14, 2014 9:30 AM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
Shut your mouth and get back on the pole you filthy whore. The boss said you get caught talking again you get the hose.

That's right.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 14, 2014 2:43 PM
Mar 2014
RandomChampion said:
ElectricPrune said:
Zeally said:
are you trying to convince yourself to be a stripper to pay off your college tuition?

also there is nothing economical about classical philosophy or English majors. You might as well be a full time stripper. It may pay better.

edit: man sarcasm is so overused in these forums, I don't even know if this was a serious post or not lol.

No, being a stripper brings in more cash for my needy bills which need to be paid. I'm actually quite proud of my income earning potential, but as I have no shame in what I do - I told friends, family, acquaintances, hell even strangers I meet. And they all change their perceptions of me, drastically, unethically. It brings in the dough more so than any other job I might acquire, yet - society, society, society.

who cares about society, as long as you dont break the social contract. land of the free doesnt mean that nobody judges you. it means that nobody discriminates against you and takes away your equal opportunity.

your friends and family changing perceptions of you is not illegal

You know it's easy to say "who cares about society?" but we all do even if just a little. Society is just the sum of all people and I'm not antisocial or anything so naturally I'd just want to be one of the normal people, you know?

Yeah, I know that lol. Discrimination hurts though.
Apr 14, 2014 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
heres a very informative stripper faq, from an imgur user is a college student who does it part time
it should help you some
and theres part 2 -> part 3 posted in comments

http://imgur.com/gallery/H4Mwb
[right]
Apr 19, 2014 6:11 AM
Mar 2014
Sonority said:
heres a very informative stripper faq, from an imgur user is a college student who does it part time
it should help you some
and theres part 2 -> part 3 posted in comments

http://imgur.com/gallery/H4Mwb

Yeah but the pros still offset the cons. You feel ask good as new after a long hygienic bath. One can work in a cleaner environment but your pay will be drastically cut. Which means of coarse the bills won't be paid (which is the ultimate goal of working).
Apr 19, 2014 6:19 AM

Feb 2012
Do what you have to do. That's all I got to say..

Apr 19, 2014 6:33 AM
Jan 2014
DerpHole said:
TBH I understand what the OP is getting at. However, successful people (IE winners) cannot exist without slouches (IE losers) that is the long and short of it.

America is based on capitalism, and pouting about it from your keyboard will accomplish nothing.

The world is based on capitalism. Even the communist countries can be more capitalist then some capitalist countries.
Apr 19, 2014 8:36 AM

Sep 2013
Endycia said:
DerpHole said:
TBH I understand what the OP is getting at. However, successful people (IE winners) cannot exist without slouches (IE losers) that is the long and short of it.

America is based on capitalism, and pouting about it from your keyboard will accomplish nothing.

The world is based on capitalism. Even the communist countries can be more capitalist then some capitalist countries.

That's cause they are as communist as NK is democratic lol
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Apr 19, 2014 8:45 AM

Oct 2009
ElectricPrune said:
RandomChampion said:
ElectricPrune said:
Zeally said:
are you trying to convince yourself to be a stripper to pay off your college tuition?

also there is nothing economical about classical philosophy or English majors. You might as well be a full time stripper. It may pay better.

edit: man sarcasm is so overused in these forums, I don't even know if this was a serious post or not lol.

No, being a stripper brings in more cash for my needy bills which need to be paid. I'm actually quite proud of my income earning potential, but as I have no shame in what I do - I told friends, family, acquaintances, hell even strangers I meet. And they all change their perceptions of me, drastically, unethically. It brings in the dough more so than any other job I might acquire, yet - society, society, society.

who cares about society, as long as you dont break the social contract. land of the free doesnt mean that nobody judges you. it means that nobody discriminates against you and takes away your equal opportunity.

your friends and family changing perceptions of you is not illegal

You know it's easy to say "who cares about society?" but we all do even if just a little. Society is just the sum of all people and I'm not antisocial or anything so naturally I'd just want to be one of the normal people, you know?

Yeah, I know that lol. Discrimination hurts though.

i said as long as you dont break the social contract....

anti social personality disorder in adult means you break the social contract

if you insist on being part of the normal, you have to choose, because people have the right to judge you
Apr 19, 2014 10:45 AM

Mar 2014
If you're considering becoming a stripper you may as well find another job that doesn't involve commercializing your body like an object, personally I'd prefer to shovel excrements in a zoo than ever become a stripper, I'd prefer to starve to death, but each with their own right. You may not care about what society thinks, but it doesn't change the fact you'll be affected by it anyway, before becoming a stripper consider the future outcome of this decision in your life, think carefully before making this kind of decision.
Apr 19, 2014 10:51 AM

Mar 2014
Sorry, I'm white so I always had it easy.
Apr 19, 2014 11:05 AM

Apr 2014
Am I being asked to check my privileges? I don't get what's going on here.

Do what you need to do if you feel it's right.
Apr 19, 2014 11:08 AM
Jan 2014
Shiratori99 said:
Endycia said:
DerpHole said:

That's cause they are as communist as NK is democratic lol

Indeed.

More topics from this board

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

30 by Zarutaku »»
46 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.