Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2014 11:43 AM
Jun 2013
feedback once again is always appreciated! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goj7g-rNI0E
Apr 21, 2014 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
Watched it and loved it. I'm really becoming a fan dude! Keep these videos coming! :)
Apr 22, 2014 1:28 AM

Mar 2014
Started watching it. It seems well edited together, but, I stopped around 2:53, because I didn't want to hear any more spoilers. Don't get me wrong, I feel like explaining the story briefly is perfectly fine before getting into the meat of your review. However, I feel like perhaps you should leave it at talking about the initial conflict and the characters that the show introduces you to.

Opening your review with a spoiler-filled summary of the events that happen throughout the show seems a bit ill conceived. I'm watching your review to decide if I want to watch the show myself, not to have you watch it for me so I don't have to.

Other than that, your writing seems solid, and as long as you get to your opinion later on in the video, It's probably a generally fine review.
::End of Transmission::

Apr 22, 2014 6:47 AM

Feb 2010
Trashtalking Free! But referring to Kyoukai no Kanata as a decent anime? My disagreement with that early statement made me decide you're probably not appealing to me so I didn't continue the video. Also the fawning over AoT was annoying, and I also hate it when people on youtube try to be funny. I'd rather you stick to the review, but as it is I didn't even make it there because I already had a bunch of issues before that which made me drop it.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 22, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2014
Where's the trashtalking when I want it?

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

27 by Soverign »»
2 hours ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Today

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
9 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
Today, 8:38 AM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:47 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.