Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 12, 2014 11:30 AM

Mar 2013
Hello, guys and gals.

If perhaps someone knows, what is Levi's relation with Mikasa? If you don't know exactly what I am focusing on, please, don't read what's under the spoiler tag, because it's a huge spoiler.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 12, 2014 1:30 PM

Mar 2013
That hand wrap! Nice find over there.
Apr 12, 2014 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
Depends if Ackerman is just a group name or if it's a family name. A lot of people think it's just a group, though I wonder how Mikasa's dad and Mikasa fit into it because they would have had to have been involved to get the name.

If it's a family name it's still to early to tell what the relation between Mikasa and Levi would be. Anything is possible. There are lots of similarities between them so it could be a really close blood relation, or they might have both been genetically enhanced. If Eren could become a titan with a serum, then I'm sure there was other sorts of experimentations going on.

I don't think their ages can tell us anything either. Levi is supposed to be older than Mikasa, but then again Ymir is supposed to be 60+ years old and she looks 16. Who is to say something like that isn't the case with Mikasa or her parents as well? Levi also looks much younger than he actually is which was on purpose according to Isayama. With all the weird stuff going on nothing is impossible.

Regarding that bandage on the wrist, I wouldn't put much thought into that. ACWNR is not related to the manga and Levi's wrist are never shown to have the same bandage as Mikasa ever again. It was just a thing for that cover. Plus the scar on Mikasa's wrist is from her mothers side of the family, so far it's only confirmed Levi would be on the fathers side... unless the relation between them is brother and sister.
Apr 12, 2014 10:50 PM
Apr 13, 2014 8:14 AM

Sep 2011
I am your father.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 13, 2014 8:14 AM

Jan 2013
Good thing they put heavy spoiler in the title since thats where the spoiler is.
Apr 13, 2014 8:24 AM
Oct 2013
The page on the link said that it's a symbol of their "clan". The question is what kind of clan? Something like a clan that protects the king? Assassin of the King, perhaps? I think it's more probable that Mikasa and Levi are simply clan mate rather than sibling. Cousin is probable too.
Apr 13, 2014 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
People who keep saying Levi is Mikasa's dad need to stop.
1. that would mean Levi is white
2. If Levi is white he couldn't be from Mikasa's clan.
3. Levi is pretty short, Mikasa got her height from her dad.

The guy in the hat looking for Levi and had just kidnapped Eren and Historia his name is also Ackerman. So it could just mean people of that organization are named Ackerman and Mikasa's father was a apart of it before he went into hiding.
Apr 16, 2014 3:52 AM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:

The guy in the hat looking for Levi and had just kidnapped Eren and Historia his name is also Ackerman. So it could just mean people of that organization are named Ackerman and Mikasa's father was a apart of it before he went into hiding.

The surname "Ackerman" would come from the father so If they are blood related it would make sense that Levi is in some way related to Mikasa's father or he could even be her brother.

What do you mean "that would mean Levi is white" the dude has blue eyes, he definitely has a lot of European in him, blue eyes are a European trait.
Apr 17, 2014 6:01 AM

Mar 2013
MikasaxEren said:
What do you mean "that would mean Levi is white" the dude has blue eyes, he definitely has a lot of European in him, blue eyes are a European trait.

As far as I can tell, Levi was meant to be French, while Eren was clearly meant to be German (Yeager/Jeager means Hunter). It is widely known that both France and Germany were two competitive countries in the past, and I wouldn't be surprised if they would connect the character relations there.

So, in the end, saying that "Levi would be white" doesn't really sound weird. The only thing that makes the characters seem more Asian is the fact that they all use the Japanese language to communicate. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the author wanted to make them all hail from Europe.
Apr 17, 2014 10:27 PM

Jan 2010
I think at least both Levi & Mikasa are Oriental clan's descendant.
And about Ackerman surname, there must be a reason why Ishiyama made Levi's surname same as Mikasa's. Maybe they're either distant relative or cousin...
Apr 19, 2014 2:34 AM
Apr 2011
skittle316 said:

Levi is probably white because he looks exactly like that Terminator 2 kid.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071223054157/terminator/images/3/34/Young_John_T2.jpg
Apr 20, 2014 4:07 PM

Aug 2013
ravagestorm said:
skittle316 said:

Levi is probably white because he looks exactly like that Terminator 2 kid.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071223054157/terminator/images/3/34/Young_John_T2.jpg

We don't know for sure, Levi doesn't look like the whites depicted in SNK even with the diversity in facial features he doesn't look white. Fans are speculating he' japanese as Isayama wanted to make the strongest characters japanese descendent i.e Levi and Mikasa.

Also Mikasa's dad and Mentor Ackerman could be brothers, that's my new theory
Apr 20, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2013
MikasaxEren said:
skittle316 said:

The surname "Ackerman" would come from the father so If they are blood related it would make sense that Levi is in some way related to Mikasa's father or he could even be her brother.

There is no proof Ackerman is Levi's birthname, and there is more evidence put towards Mr. Ackerman giving Levi that last name while mentoring him, or even better being his father.
Fans assumed he wasn't white, if Levi is white and has "gray" eyes he can't be related to Mikasa. Levi is estimated to be early 30's and Mikasa's parents looked late 30's. So once again there can't be blood relation. Most plausible is Ackerman is his adoptive name. That Mr. Ackerman and Mikasa's dad were brothers.
Apr 21, 2014 4:58 PM

Jan 2010
C'mon, even though I caught up to the manga you just spoiled people with this topic's title *facepalm*. Also, nobody really knows the relation! We just found out his surname is also ackerman ¬¬ and he can be a cousin or brother D: we can't really know
Apr 21, 2014 10:02 PM

Mar 2013
rainsmew said:
C'mon, even though I caught up to the manga you just spoiled people with this topic's title *facepalm*. Also, nobody really knows the relation! We just found out his surname is also ackerman ¬¬ and he can be a cousin or brother D: we can't really know

This is a speculation thread, try reading some of the responses to know what those are.
As for being spoiled by the title, I'll see if I can edit it somehow.
Jun 26, 2014 10:50 AM
Jun 2014
Actually Levi's last name, Ackerman, isn't actually his real last name. Levi got the last name Ackerman or I think and I type from the Kenny Ackerman wiki, "He also trains a young Levi who (now) shares the same surname hinting at a familiar bond between them." Though the meaning behind it is unknown.
Jul 10, 2014 7:38 PM

Apr 2013
Jul 10, 2014 8:04 PM
May 2010
wait isn't the captain of the military police using the special 3dmg also ackerman? in chapter 57, i remember a henchmen asking if captain ackerman is alright? after the bar fight right?
Jul 11, 2014 9:10 AM
Jan 2014
vlasic said:
wait isn't the captain of the military police using the special 3dmg also ackerman? in chapter 57, i remember a henchmen asking if captain ackerman is alright? after the bar fight right?

that's the same one that trained levi and calls levi ackerman;

About the family relation, since levi was raised in the slums and trained by the ackerman guy, i think its more probable that he is not related and just inherited the name...
(spoiler from 'Levi is born' manga; its only 9 chapters, read it.)
Since levi and Mikasa both seem to be oriental they could be related but not by the name 'ackerman', people were migrated to the slums (underground) right? So maybe, since orientals are a minority they were the first to be put to live underground, which would explain levi being partially oriental;
also ackerman refers to 'fieldman' in german i believe; since its not like the name 'jeager' which refers to hunters; its probably just a name; either that or ackerman could refer to the people who do the dirty work for society, perhaps XD...just a theory
Jul 11, 2014 10:30 PM

Aug 2012
vlasic said:
You mean Kenny Ackerman?
Aug 18, 2014 3:13 AM
Aug 2014
As soon as I saw Levi cleaning as well as his excellent combat skills, I knew for sure they'll be confirming that he's at least part Japanese soon enough! :)
Japan prides itself as being a very clean country, and if you ever go there, you'll see why! Even the city's are tidy.

...But..have you noticed..(and I only noticed this in the anime) That when Levi gets titan blood on him, on everyone else it evaporates, yet for some strange reason it doesn't seem to evaporate off of him. This is best seen during the fight with the female titan, he gets splashed with titan blood, and it smokes, but doesn't evaporate, like I've seen it do on Hanji. He's always having to wipe it off, and I don't think it's a hygiene thing. I think it might be something to do with his character later, or the story somehow.
Sep 16, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2009
Hi gals/guys, time to respawn this topic.
Last night I was re-watching the anime, and I noticed a resemblance between Levi and Mikasa's mother. Is it possible that they were siblings? Maybe Levi was her younger brother... and Mikasa's father wasn't actually her father, but ANOTHER adoptive father. Maybe I'm speaking nonsenses, but I wanted to share with you this hypothesis.
Sep 22, 2014 7:51 AM

Aug 2007
It's interesting how it's almost impossible to guess--Isayama is good at mysteries. I feel like Mikasa's past (parents' deaths) may have something to do with it; human trafficking may have a factor in the underground. Other than that, I don't think Levi and Mikasa look alike at all; hair color isn't really all that important, and if we're going by tradition, then the surname Ackerman would have come from Mikasa's father. Maybe he was related to Kenny Ackerman and killed off to draw him out or something... Maybe Kenny was looking for the last Asian to pair her up with her relative (Levi). Idk, it hurts my brain to speculate with nothing to go on.
Oct 17, 2014 10:05 AM

Oct 2014

Omg I didn't even notice that! :O Could it be a simple coincidence? Hm, I don't think so myself...

Of course, it could just be the name he inherited from that guy who trained him. Why Ackerman though? But considering the fact that Ackerman was Mikasa's father's name and not her mother's, it might just be a common one. Still, it's not like there are so many characters that Isayama ran short on name ideas... xD
Oct 19, 2014 7:18 AM

Oct 2014
Pretty simple really:

Kenny Ackerman is the brother of Mikasa's father..He adopted Levi and gave him the Ackerman surname..But Levi doesn't know Kenny's surname..So this means that Kenny must have adopted Levi when he was very young ...Levi has always known him as just Kenny and hence doesnt know his mentor's surname until recently
Oct 19, 2014 7:29 AM

Oct 2014
Another possible connection:

Kenny adopted both Levi and his sister(Mikasa's mother) when they were very young and gave them the Ackerman surname...Mikasa's mother and Kenny's brother fall in love and decide to live far away as they just want a peaceful life without any trouble from the police..They go to Zhiganshina to live and raise a family there..This is important since Mikasa's mother is one of the last of her race(the other being Levi) and so they decide to get away from their family (Kenny and Levi) for the sake of ensuring the continued survival of their race
Oct 19, 2014 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
fathertime said:

Kenny adopted both Levi and his sister(Mikasa's mother) when they were very young and gave them the Ackerman surname...Mikasa's mother and Kenny's brother fall in love and decide to live far away as they just want a peaceful life without any trouble from the police..They go to Zhiganshina to live and raise a family there..This is important since Mikasa's mother is one of the last of her race(the other being Levi) and so they decide to get away from their family (Kenny and Levi) for the sake of ensuring the continued survival of their race

There's a few problems with this theory though.

1. Most people notice that Mikasa looks "different". Nobody has ever said that Levi looks "different" in the manga.
2. Levi has blue eyes, which are a recessive European trait.
3. Levi has a name that I beleive is jewish in origin, but is usually seen on what we would class as "white people". Mikasa obviously has a Japanese name.
4. Levi never noted anything about Mikasa until she got mad at him for beating Eren, even then Levi (who is usually very observant) never seemed to notice any sort of blood connection.
5. Straightish dark hair can be found on Europeans, though obviously it isn't very common.
Oct 19, 2014 9:32 AM

Oct 2014
MikasaxEren said:
fathertime said:

1. Most people notice that Mikasa looks "different". Nobody has ever said that Levi looks "different" in the manga.
3. Levi has a name that I beleive is jewish in origin, but is usually seen on what we would class as "white people". Mikasa obviously has a Japanese name.
4. Levi never noted anything about Mikasa until she got mad at him for beating Eren, even then Levi (who is usually very observant) never seemed to notice any sort of blood connection.
5. Straightish dark hair can be found on Europeans, though obviously it isn't very common.

All valid points...But it is also possible that Levi is a half oriental person like Mikasa..In that case its quite possible Levi took on the traits of his European heritage while his sister got the Oriental physical traits..Also since Mikasa ended up looking like her mom,its also possible that the Oriental female passes on her physical traits to her daughter only..Which means if Mikasa had a brother,he might have looked like her father..

Mikasa's mother places a lot of importance on the survival of her race..Such kind of dediction towards a nearly extinct race must have been passed through the generations(also makes sense since the Oriental race is considered to have been extinct much before Mikasa's mother was born)...So Mikasa's grandma with the Oriental looks passes on the physical traits to her daughter alone and Mikasa's mother does the same..Would nicely tie in Levi into the plot...And besides,i remember while chasing the female titan,Levi tells Mikasa.."you're the girl from back then''..What if he recognised Mikasa after seeing her get angry at him during the trial?

Having said all that i still think the link is Kenny being Mikasa's Uncle or Grandfather through her father's side..Levi probably got the surname since Kenny raised him
Oct 19, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
fathertime said:
MikasaxEren said:

All valid points...But it is also possible that Levi is a half oriental person like Mikasa..In that case its quite possible Levi took on the traits of his European heritage while his sister got the Oriental physical traits..Also since Mikasa ended up looking like her mom,its also possible that the Oriental female passes on her physical traits to her daughter only..Which means if Mikasa had a brother,he might have looked like her father..

Mikasa's mother places a lot of importance on the survival of her race..Such kind of dediction towards a nearly extinct race must have been passed through the generations(also makes sense since the Oriental race is considered to have been extinct much before Mikasa's mother was born)...So Mikasa's grandma with the Oriental looks passes on the physical traits to her daughter alone and Mikasa's mother does the same..Would nicely tie in Levi into the plot...And besides,i remember while chasing the female titan,Levi tells Mikasa.."you're the girl from back then''..What if he recognised Mikasa after seeing her get angry at him during the trial?

Having said all that i still think the link is Kenny being Mikasa's Uncle or Grandfather through her father's side..Levi probably got the surname since Kenny raised him

Blue eyes are a recessive trait, if you are half oriental it would be very unlikley you would have blue eyes, even if your blue eyed parent carried two blue eyed alle's.

Levi only recognises Mikasa as "Eren's close friend" which makes a lot of sense. Seeing as it was his job to guard over Eren, he's obviously keep tabs on his friends.
Oct 19, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2014
MikasaxEren said:
fathertime said:

Blue eyes are a recessive trait, if you are half oriental it would be very unlikley you would have blue eyes, even if your blue eyed parent carried two blue eyed alle's.

Levi only recognises Mikasa as "Eren's close friend" which makes a lot of sense. Seeing as it was his job to guard over Eren, he's obviously keep tabs on his friends.

Yeah..I have no counter points for this..i guess you're right.
Nov 28, 2014 3:43 PM
Nov 2014
I honestly think they are related, due to the fact that they are both equally skilled and both pasts are a mystery. I'm sure they'll reveal it at the end. Right?
Dec 8, 2014 9:39 PM

Oct 2014
Snow_Dust said:
My theory:
Mikasa's mother is Japanese, and her dad is white. His surname is Ackerman, and no way it's from her mother, that doesn't make sense at all.
Therefore, Mikasa's half-Japanese and half-caucasian (German or Jewish, coz Ackerman is common among Germans and Ashkenazis. And european Jews look white. So whatever.
Levi's name is 100 % Jewish.
So what, he has black hair? White people often have black hair. Also, he has blue eyes.
He can't be Japanese at all, what the heck are you talking about? IF he's related to Mikasa, it's from her dad's side. It's logical.
Now, let's see what we have. Two possibilities:
1. Levi is not related to her, he just took surname from Kenny. Kenny might be Mikasa's father's older brother or even father (Mikasa's grandfather).
2. Levi is actually the son of Kenny. Therefore, he's either Mikasa's cousin or uncle.

I doubt Levi would have Ackerman super soldier skills if he just took Kenny's surname..He must have the Ackerman blood in him too..He's definitely related to Kenny IMO
Jan 30, 2015 8:59 AM
Jan 2015
If I'm not mistaken.
Mikasa is half Asian. Her mother was Japanese. Father European.
Kenny Ackerman is Asian as well but im not sure which nationality. But I'm sure his family is related to Mikasa's.
Levi, however, is adopted by Kenny hence his surname is Ackerman.
Just my thoughts so...
Jan 30, 2015 6:31 PM

Oct 2013
onyxK said:
If I'm not mistaken.
Kenny Ackerman is Asian as well but im not sure which nationality. But I'm sure his family is related to Mikasa's.
Just my thoughts so...

You probably haven't read chapter 65.
Feb 12, 2015 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
That link with the wrist wrap -_- people... please -_- what the heck are you looking at?? >.> Watch carefully -_- Mikasa and her mom are sewing not hand wraping -_- sewing is their clan mark not having a wrist wrap for being pinched by a needle -_- that got me mad -_- also Levi appears as Rivaille and then Captain Ackerman calls him by his own name which can only go to -> he was taken in and trained by Ackerman - they argued and then Levi changed his name. What wishful thinking do you have? >.> - also -_- Mikasa's mom is pure asian - remember the first episode where those guy wanted to steal her MOM not her ... in which they killed the mom?? anyone? mom pure asian - child not - means Mikasa is half-asian... Levi has Ackerman's skills because he was trained by him -_- goodness sake... Naruto and Jiraya summoning a frog or having rasengan means they are family?? >.> The way you're thinking is way too wishful...
Feb 25, 2015 10:02 PM
Feb 2015
Reading No Regrets Manga, it stated this...

Spoiler: Before, when Levi was younger, he lived with Kenny Ackerman, who states that he taught Levi everything he knows. It is implied that Kenny is his maternal uncle; Levi's mother Kuchel was a prostitute, his unknown father apparently was one of her clients.

So in some way Levi is Mikasa's cousin if Kenny is her father's brother.
Animefun17Feb 25, 2015 10:06 PM
Mar 18, 2015 9:36 PM
Mar 2015
From Levi's reaction to finding out Kenny called him "Levi Ackerman", it seemed as if Levi didn't actually know that was his (Levi's) last name. Sorry, I don't remember the chapter reference. Is it known whether or not Levi is aware of his familial relationship to Kenny?
Apr 15, 2015 6:12 PM

May 2011
Well. I have seen Attack on Titan and there is rumor going on there. I heard rumor about blood relative between Mikasa and Levi. We will have to wait until Hajime Isayama will confirmed about Attack on Titan's truth. Just like two Reki Kawahara's light novel series where the connection between Sword Art Online and Accel World until Reki Kawahara will confirmed about the truth between Sword Art Online and Accel World as canon.
*Warning - If you haven't seen nor heard either Sword Art Online nor Accel World, don't show the spoiler*
May 12, 2015 6:50 PM
Apr 2015
All very interesting...

Just to clarify everything:

Kenny Ackerman had a sister, and she gave birth to Levi with one of her clients, thus Levi Ackerman is Kenny Ackerman's nephew (And Kenny Ackerman is Levi Ackerman's uncle).

We don't yet know as of yet whether or not Kenny Ackerman was related to Mikasa's mother/father in any way, but if this is confirmed, THEN through the bloodline Levi's mother (who is Kenny Ackerman's sister) would also be related to Mikasa's parents and Mikasa and Levi would be cousins.

Which honestly would makes sense, because I tend to see Mikasa and Levi as very similar people. Like, if Levi was a woman he'd be Mikasa, and if Mikasa was a man she'd be Levi.

Maybe it's because I'm a complete doughnut, but hearing others bringing in all these different racial profiles seems extremely complicated. I always just considered all of them Japanese and left it at that, but then again my brain is not equipped to do analytical thinking.
May 17, 2015 11:27 AM
May 2015
Yes I'm very sure they are related. In the manga it was said that Mikasas father got into trouble due to his family because of Kenny most likely (Kenny the ripah) and was sent away, the same as Mikasas mother because of her race. So Kenny is most likely Mikasas uncle. And we found out Kenny is Levi's uncle, so Levi and Mikasas are cousins.
May 17, 2015 11:35 AM

May 2014
Aiste_kaneki said:
so Levi and Mikasas are cousins.

PrisonerofMoe said:
Mikasa and Levi would be cousins.

I support this, because of the latest chapter I cannot think otherwise.
May 29, 2015 5:54 AM
Aug 2014
Levi is
keragamming said:
onyxK said:
If I'm not mistaken.
Just my thoughts so...

You probably haven't read chapter 65.

L
Subpyro said:
Hello, guys and gals.

If perhaps someone knows, what is Levi's relation with Mikasa? If you don't know exactly what I am focusing on, please, don't read what's under the spoiler tag, because it's a huge spoiler.

Levi is French so is it possible for him to be related to Mikaze because she isn't french unless yes Levi was adopted which can't be because he is way older than Mikaze
May 30, 2015 9:47 AM
Apr 2015
kenny ackerman is the brother of levis mother who died of illness. kenny took levi in as his own but admitted he wasnt a very fit parent. mikasas mother could have been sisters with the levis mother or cousins of levis mother. making mikasa and levi 2nd cousins. ( not certain is mikasas mother and levis mother are related just theory but kenny and levis mother are certainly sibling)
Jul 25, 2015 5:42 AM
Jul 2015
While i know this thread is old and i'm bumping it. After some stuff i read
it's true ackerman is german name and Levi is a jewish name. Maybe Ackerman is a clan -organisation or maybe they are siblings, whichever what we know is Mikasa spent her life with Eren and grew with the jaeger family.
Levi's past hasn't been discussed within the anime so far so all being said is just assumptions.

However I'm making this clear they never ever talk of german, japanese ,xyz origin. Try to stick close to the anime concept. We're not in the real world , we're talking about people who live behind a wall away from Titans.
KonoTitanJul 25, 2015 5:59 AM
Aug 16, 2015 4:28 AM
Aug 2015
I finally just finshed reading all this and I must say that this kinda reminds me of a few years back when everyone was trying to figure out who Naruto's dad was. Many people got it right about being the fourth's kid but just as many got it wrong. Like one would say "Their hair is the same style and color." And I remember one person said "His hair is like that cause the fourth had to put some of his chakura in him."

Then years later after the truth came out people were having theories on who the masked guy Tobi is. (But every one figured that out easily.

Now as for with this whole thing. It is possible that they could be very distant relatives (Most likely cousin.) But until we know the truth I am going to pull a Naruto theory /funny and say.

"The reason they have the same hair color Is because they put some of their chakura into the other."

lol I had to okay!
Aug 16, 2015 12:56 PM

Jan 2015
I kind of doubt there is a close relation between Levi and Mikasa. Think about it, Levi's mother lived as a prostitute while Mikasa's parents lived as normal citizens until those shady people came and killed them.
If Levi's and Mikasa's mothers were sisters, I doubt one would live under horrible circumstances as a whore while the other is just living peacefully.
Aug 16, 2015 11:43 PM
Aug 2015
just finished reading the manga, and based on what I've read, it seems that Mikasa and Levi are relatives.

Levi is the son of Kuchel Ackerman, a prostitute. Kenny Ackerman, Kuchel's older brother, comes to the city to see her; only to find that Kuchel is dead.

In one of her conversation with the group, she once told that their family lived in forest where their parents meet. Her father was hunted because of his surname "Ackerman", maybe they are hunted by Reiss family since Ackerman's are the only bloodline that cannot be brainwashed.

And Levi also asked Mikasa if she felt that kind of urge to fight. First was when Mikasa was kidnapped and rescued by Eren then Mikasa killed the third kidnapper. And for Levi, when Isabel and Farlan died, he was able to fight 5 titans (in manga but only one in OVA).
Oct 17, 2015 2:02 AM
Oct 2015
Maybe its like. Naruto with the urichimaru clan or akatsuki
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.