MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom »» Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

50 58.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

22 25.58%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 12.79%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 2.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.16%
Voters: 86

09-16-09, 2:05 AM

Clothing-destruction incident still happens, but is totally than the VN. Gotta hand it to TV Tokyo censorship..
Sore wa himitsu desu.

09-16-09, 4:41 AM

Subs are out!

But I probably didn't need to tell you guys XD

09-16-09, 7:09 AM

Build-up episode and we finally get to see Cal's gentler side (and twisted side as well)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

09-16-09, 7:35 AM

Not a bad episode, but it probably would be impossible to drag this out any longer

09-16-09, 11:05 AM

I hope that's not all the flashback that we get from Cal, since it didn't do anything but underscore what she's been saying for a month now. I don't get the sudden turn from her, crying in front her hostage like that. All it says to me is that she clearly lost her mind.

Overall, not a bad episode, but not a good one either. I still think things are chugging along, and considering it's the end, it's just very weird.

09-16-09, 11:12 AM

Good Episode.
I don't really want Drei or Elen to die but if one has to, well I'd rather see Drei die.
Ya know I miss Cal a lot and, seeing her in the flashback in this episode made me want to go rewatch all her episodes. I really, REALLY, love Cal but evil, psycho, Drei not so much...

Close the world,
.txƎᴎ ɘht ᴎɘpO

09-16-09, 12:40 PM

well the next episode is the clash...

09-16-09, 12:54 PM

finally watch this epd, good build-up

i hope elen doesn't get killed.

09-16-09, 2:01 PM

For some reason this episode made me notice that the Mio in this anime "somewhat but not a lot" reminds me of the Mio from K-ON!

09-16-09, 2:42 PM

ZZZZ...ZZZZ...ZZZZ.... Oh, everyone, could you tell me what happened? The only thing that kept my eyes open hollowly and all my brain could record was Cal so yeah... No idea what just happened in this ep other than stuffs about Cal <_<

Poor Cal, if only I can lend her my bosom when she was crying... ;(

neverless said:
For some reason this episode made me notice that the Mio in this anime "somewhat but not a lot" reminds me of the Mio from K-ON!

Duh, no Shimapan =/= Mio <_<

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

09-16-09, 3:08 PM

This was the first episode where I was tempted to skip a minute or two. I hope the last two episodes will be worth it. This was the first series to have me watch every second and minute.

09-16-09, 3:12 PM

I liked the music during the scene with Scythe Master. You could feel his joy at the successful completion of his masterpiece. It was one of those "Hell yeah, science has triumphed!" scenes.
No man fails if he does his best
-Orison Swett Marden

09-16-09, 3:31 PM

About Scythe, I wonder when he'll get dumped by his work. It has to happen some time.

09-16-09, 4:33 PM

kerobear said:
LadyOrihime said:
Good ep. I don't like the look of Reiji's face when he's on the phone in the preview, though :(

A friend of mine translated the summary that's posted on the official site for episode 25. If anyone wants it, let me know...there is a big hint about what is most likely going to happen.

And a picture on the Phantom blog:

Hey wow, put spoilers around your post if you're gonna talk about another spoiler. I did it for you just now (so as to not ruin it for other people looking at this post). But yeah, thanks a lot, I didn't want to know what the pic was about but now I do. :/

Anyway, good episode, hope things pick up for the finale.
Modified by Mutant-Ing, 09-16-09, 4:39 PM

09-16-09, 6:01 PM

Xizel said:
Well, think about it. Three new assassins are rolling out. My prediction is that Reiji will calm Cal down and then they team up to destroy those new assassins. After all, Cal is a main character, a hated and unwanted one at that.

P.S. Goodness gracious, when the hell is this episode getting subbed.

Basically what I mentioned last episode and the episode before. It feels to much like SM's women will show up at the right time and divert Ein, Cal, and Reiji's attention away from killing each other. I really hope they don't rush the ending.

09-16-09, 6:54 PM

HOW I really want this anime to end is reiiji finding a way to convince cal to forgive him and then they join forces to kill the scythe master and kill the hinderswarchen or something...and then they live happily ever after...of course reiji will have to choose between 3 girls...

09-16-09, 7:32 PM

Cal is like a sadist xD haha ...

so violent ... although i dont think she enjoy it ... but its kinda sad

09-16-09, 7:41 PM

It feels like nothing happened in this episode.

I was excited at first but now I just want it to end D:

09-16-09, 8:17 PM

This series has been a constant roller coaster. last three episodes were so-so, but this one was great and it looks like it will be an exciting (albeit predictable) conclusion.

The only thing I don't understand is how they will be able to cram the Reiji, Eren, Cal fight with the new assassin fight.... Could prove to be a pacing issue.

09-16-09, 9:32 PM

Im kinda starting to sympathize cal a bit more.
But. eren is still my favourite. It was a very emotion episode. Nearly cried, but held it in=]
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices