Forums
New
Apr 11, 2014 10:32 AM

Feb 2012
Best. In. The. Chosen. Harem.

Club Picture

SPOILERS AHEAD
No need for spoiler tags.
Ending cherries may be popped, so proceed with caution. That means you, zdude.

1. Vote on poll
2. Comment on pic
3. "Discuss" who the BITCH is
4. Tell others why they're wrong
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 11, 2014 10:38 AM
Nov 2013
Yozora and Sena are pretty much on equal grounds for me but im going to put my vote on Sena since im not too fond of a girls with short hair q.q
Apr 11, 2014 10:39 AM

Feb 2012
Rika because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-beXhtVekY - Excalibur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drvAZ7e_fAw - Multiple mecha show references

Yozora is a bitch and Sena relies on Yozora for most of her comedy.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Apr 11, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
Yozora was a tsundere couldnt be helped.
Apr 11, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2013
As childish as she was at some points, I really thought Sena was a cutie, and a hot one at that. Dat bod.

Apr 11, 2014 12:04 PM

Sep 2012
Sena, because...

1. She has a good figure. Big tits and ass.
2. She's rich.
3. She's a gamer and is pretty much down to try any type of game.
4. Personally, I'm not fond of the tsundere personality as a whole, but I do kind of like her cute side.

Second best girl would either be Kate or Rika.
Apr 11, 2014 4:07 PM
Mar 2014
I gotta just basically agree with Clyde top 3 there He has all the right reasons it seems to me
Apr 12, 2014 8:18 AM

Feb 2012
CLYDESDALE said:
Sena, because...

2. She's rich.
4. Personally, I'm not fond of the tsundere personality as a whole, but I do kind of like her cute side.

Clyde's 1-3 are pretty much why she blows Yozora out of the water. The only thing I don't like is how Sena seems to lack common sense even though she's book smart. Well, that and her loli fetish, but Rika has a thing for guy on guy, so those cancel each other out.

12/18 for Sena. I'm surprised nobody is vouching for Yozora, I thought she had a bigger following.
Apr 14, 2014 3:43 AM
Jan 2014
Okay, I'm hoping whoever voted for Maria was joking around because that disturbs me

Apr 14, 2014 3:50 AM

Jan 2014
Red-Fox said:

Nah, she was just a cunt without any redeeming features, so I voted for her.
Apr 14, 2014 7:07 AM

Dec 2012
captainmorgan said:
12/18 for Sena. I'm surprised nobody is vouching for Yozora, I thought she had a bigger following.

I've not voted but my initial instinct is Yozora... I can't even tell you why I would have to re-watch the show... Maybe its because most would go for Sena... Maybe its just those Purple eyes and that long hair before it was short.

I mean all the points made by CLYDE for Sena... I can't argue with them >.< but at the same time I want to be rebellious and say fuck Sena...

... You know what... I VOTE FOR Kobato no one else has up to this point and she is easily among my favourite lolis!
Apr 14, 2014 4:00 PM

Feb 2012
Red-Fox said:

Yozora isn't really a tsundere IMO. Most of her tsun is aimed at Sena. She never really exposes much of her dere side to the MC either. She just comes off as very entitled just because she's a childhood friend. Her sense of superiority crumbled when it is revealed that Sena also had previous ties with the MC. As far as the best choice for the MC, it's hard to argue against Sena at this point.

For my favorite girl overall though, I still have to side with Rika. I don't really like gay-jokes, but she makes them hilarious. Between the VA's enthusiasm and the absurdity of many of her lines, its just too damn funny. More of her personality comes out in S2 as well. We get to see more of her feelings and her confrontation near the end shows that she is more than just book-smart, unlike Sena.
Apr 16, 2014 5:55 PM

Nov 2013
captainmorgan said:
CLYDESDALE said:
Sena, because...

2. She's rich.

Clyde's 1-3 are pretty much why she blows Yozora out of the water. The only thing I don't like is how Sena seems to lack common sense even though she's book smart. Well, that and her loli fetish, but Rika has a thing for guy on guy, so those cancel each other out.

especially because the bitch had food in her hair and thought it looked cool.
Apr 16, 2014 5:55 PM

Nov 2013
Oh crap. Did I say bitch? I guess i win.
Apr 20, 2014 3:33 AM

Mar 2014
Yozora is probably the most misunderstood character here. Yozora does not hate Sena directly, in fact she hates all women. Her hatred for women started (my memory is a little fuzzy, you guys can correct me) when her father had an affair with a woman w/c caused her family to be broken up, her elder sister the Seitokaichou of Haganai, Hinata something went with their father, while Yozora with her mom. Yozora hates her sister more because her sister is much more outgoing than her, she's insanely popular, the opposite of Yozora. Sena was just easy to tease because she's, gullible, even though Sena's the top of her class, she is easy to manipulate, she's an idiot. But then again, Yozora's "true past" was never revealed, hell, mentioned in the anime. But it is in the LNs.

My vote goes to Rikka though.
-talks about rape the first time she met disappointment--err, Kodaka.
-mecha sex
-Misato Fukuen
-THE ROLLERCOASTER SCENE FROM THE SECOND SEASON
-Excalibur and Universe
-extremely horny and green-minded w/c would put the Bokes of SYD to shame.
Jean-chyanApr 20, 2014 4:04 AM
"I played the game called "Real Life" once, the Graphics were amazing but, the Story sucks. PVP was not allowed. The Physics Engine was very shitty. I wasn't fond of the Characters too. The Soundtrack was great until the 90's update. Respawn time sucked as well. "

Chuunibyous>Lolis=Bishounens>pile of shit>Tsunderes

Click "See all" for an adventure (See all)
Apr 21, 2014 11:11 AM

Feb 2012
So, I didn't read the first paragraph since it looks like a big LN spoiler, but I agree with Rika being hilarious. She brings way more comedic value ON HER OWN than anyone else.
Apr 21, 2014 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
Sena > Any girl at all times anyway... Nothing beats her cuteness and sexyness.
Apr 21, 2014 7:37 PM

Mar 2014
Yes, that's because Sena is like a White Dwarf. Incredibly hot, but not very bright.
Jean-chyanApr 21, 2014 8:08 PM
"I played the game called "Real Life" once, the Graphics were amazing but, the Story sucks. PVP was not allowed. The Physics Engine was very shitty. I wasn't fond of the Characters too. The Soundtrack was great until the 90's update. Respawn time sucked as well. "

Apr 21, 2014 7:59 PM

Jun 2013
Jean-chyan said:
Yes, that's because Sena is like a White Star. Incredibly hot, but not very bright.
WHITU STA?????
http://randomc.net/image/SOUL%20EATER/SOUL%20EATER%20-%2046%20-%20Large%2028.jpg

Apr 21, 2014 8:08 PM

Mar 2014
zdude18 said:
Jean-chyan said:
Yes, that's because Sena is like a White Star. Incredibly hot, but not very bright.
WHITU STA?????
http://randomc.net/image/SOUL%20EATER/SOUL%20EATER%20-%2046%20-%20Large%2028.jpg
I meant White Dwarf! Sorry...

Jean-chyanApr 21, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 17, 2014 1:46 PM
Mar 2014
Gotta love that Meat!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2014 2:24 PM

Nov 2013
Gotta vote for Sena. I mean a rich girl who loves playing games and have damn hot figure? But Rika is close behind. Love her development in the second season. Yozora is out of question, don't like how she treats my poor Sena.
"Be wary - triumphant pride precipitates a dizzying fall..."
Three circles make a triangle ▲, four a square ■ and five a star ★
Click the circles
...to the beat

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Hotchy.gif

[center]

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sci-Fi Character Battle: Pearl Diamond vs Yumeko Suzukiri

Werewolverine4 - Apr 16

1 by CLYDESDALE »»
Yesterday, 3:44 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

8 by XSkii »»
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

200 by XSkii »»
Apr 8, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Girlfriend Edition

XSkii - Mar 17

7 by XSkii »»
Mar 26, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.