Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2014 1:33 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Itona taught how to spend the life with carefree.
Apr 26, 2014 12:58 PM

Aug 2010
Loved this chap :D

Terasaka has really raised in the BA rankings ^^

"Just do idiotic stuff like u did today" XD

And loving his group. They're actually funny hahaha

Itona asking for the bad Ramen and he'd hold his puke since he doesn't have money was hilarious. Nice Bandanna hehe ^^ He really fits in :D
Apr 26, 2014 1:40 PM

Jun 2013
Terasaka's group really is damn funny. He said that they will take care of Itona in last chapter...but he really did not have any plans!!! XD

But damn...Terasaka can be serious BA when he wants to be. Not BA assassin like Nagisa, but BA in his own way. Looks like last Missing student have now joined in the class.

Now...actually anything can Happen...Is the so called "Shinigami" Finally arriving in the School? That guy that by looks of it, killed Irina's teacher.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 26, 2014 4:05 PM

Nov 2011
"I'll kill you in the end, Koro-sensei". Oh means business there but I wonder if he can both talk the talk and walk the walk.
Apr 26, 2014 4:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Aww that was a nice chapter :) Never thought I would like Terasaka this much, but he's really gotten quite a lot of character development. I like what he said to Itona about not having to succeed now, but as long as he will one day. I'm happy to see Itona being part of the class now.
Apr 29, 2014 2:11 PM
Apr 2012
Terasaka really impressed me this chapter, I wouldn't try to withstand one of those tentacles. His group is rather funny as well so Itona will fit in just right. He was right about what he should do, stupid things is part and parcel of being a student. Hazama with the 7 revenge books was great.
May 3, 2014 9:54 PM

May 2011
I love that Itona got clonked on the head while getting a nice little talk. One I can certainly agree with, aiming for a possible brighter future.
Mar 18, 2016 9:26 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So Itona's officially part of Class E

5/5
Jun 12, 2017 11:36 PM

Apr 2016
Awe, what happened to Itona's father was so sad! :( Mr. Horibe worked hard, and his electronics business was doing so well! But then his five workers chose to quit, which led to his debt and eventually, he ran away with his wife... >< No wonder Itona didn't believe in hard work, but power.

I lol-ed when Terasaka asked his friends what they should do. xP Everyone assumed he had an idea, when he stepped up...

I like that Terasaka and his friends showed different ways of living. Muramatsu's ramen didn't taste very good, but one day, he could improve! XD And I love that important question, of whether it was okay for Yoshida to ride a motorcycle, without having a license... Oh well, at least he drove on the premises of his family’s motorcycle shop. Poor Itona flew out of the backside of the motorcycle, when Yoshida went for that fast turn. :P Hazama's suggestion of reading a long story surrounding vengeance made me laugh! XD

Despite not being very smart, Terasaka had good words of advice! :) -> "You can fail a hundred times if you like. You just need to kill him once by March...to be the winner," and telling Itona to use the bounty to buy the electronics factory back, then his parents would come home then... ^^ He's not the best talker, but golden words indeed.

When Itona asked Terasaka what he should do, I lol-ed when Terasaka automatically blurted, "You're supposed to mess around doing stupid stuff like we did today. That's what Class E– what we – are here for." XD Again, stupid, but very honest and touching words <3

Itona's soft expression, when he agreed to come to Class E, was touching! :') He really let go of his previous life, when he said he was tired of the tentacle power, and that story of him and Koro Sensei being brothers. He then called Koro Sensei, “Koro Sensei,” at school, which showed his acceptance of his identity as a Class E student.

It was nice to see Itona come to class like a regular student, greeted by his peers! <3 And I'm not surprised he hung out with Terasaka's clique, lol. His straightforward way of speaking didn't change either, when he told Muramatsu his ramen was terrible, but nonetheless, he'd eat them without puking. :P

;_____; Awe, Koro Sensei even gave Muramatsu references, so he could study restaurant management. <3 I can’t let go of this image.
Mar 29, 2020 11:10 AM

May 2015
Terasaka steps up and helps Itona get assimilated into class E. That's some great character development for the both of them. Itona gets his tentacles removed by Koro sensei and decides to join class E to help kill him as well.
May 31, 2020 1:44 PM
May 2020
Finally, Itona becomes a part of the gang. Pretty heartwarming chapter.
Aug 7, 2022 3:29 PM

Nov 2020
Itona is finally a part of the assassination classroom!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.