MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Which character you don't like or hate or.......?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Claymore Club »» Which character you don't like or hate or.......?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
09-10-09, 4:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4685
This topic was about any character you don't like or hate or you think that character is most annoyed person in Claymore.

Mine technically were :

 
#2
09-10-09, 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
I wonder how many people will say Raki is the worst of the whole series. XD I think everyone here knows I hate Raki, at least until someone even worse than him comes into the series. Wait, is that even possible?! LOL
 
#3
09-11-09, 3:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4685
Hell88 said:
I wonder how many people will say Raki is the worst of the whole series. XD I think everyone here knows I hate Raki, at least until someone even worse than him comes into the series. Wait, is that even possible?! LOL


ROFL. XD
 
#4
09-11-09, 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
lol if my post in the "discuss everything you hate about Raki" hasn't made it clear yet, I can't stand him XD next in the line is Priscilla, although I kind of feel sorry for her, but she killed my favorite character!!!! >.< I guess I don't like Rigardo, cuz he looks and acts like a gay pirate lol, and Cynthia and Veronica were somewhat boring and annoying, well Veronica is dead, but Cynthia is still annoying lol
To be Nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
 
#5
09-11-09, 7:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 979
raki and Priscilla

 
#6
09-11-09, 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD
 
#7
09-11-09, 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol
To be Nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
 
#8
09-11-09, 8:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol


Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)
 
#9
09-24-09, 8:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4685
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol


Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)


Yeah! *Nods* We were on the same wavelength.
 
10-02-09, 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1001
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol


Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)


really? I don't think so. I never liked him, but his death actually made me more attached to the character. His death was more of a return to humanness for him. He regretted not being about to live with Priscilla and Raki longer as a family, while before all he cared about was claiming power over the other Abyssal ones. I thought his death was very fitting.
 
10-04-09, 2:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol


Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)


really? I don't think so. I never liked him, but his death actually made me more attached to the character. His death was more of a return to humanness for him. He regretted not being about to live with Priscilla and Raki longer as a family, while before all he cared about was claiming power over the other Abyssal ones. I thought his death was very fitting.


I don't think his death was fitting at all, he died wanting to be more powerful than Easley. Yet he died serving for Easley, that is more of a humiliated death if you ask me.
Modified by MechaMaddness, 10-04-09, 3:27 PM
 
10-04-09, 5:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1001
Darkwing63 said:
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol


Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)


really? I don't think so. I never liked him, but his death actually made me more attached to the character. His death was more of a return to humanness for him. He regretted not being about to live with Priscilla and Raki longer as a family, while before all he cared about was claiming power over the other Abyssal ones. I thought his death was very fitting.


I don't think his death was fitting at all, he died wanting to be more powerful than Easley. Yet he died serving for Easley, that is more of a humiliated death if you ask me.


wait what? I was taking about Isley not Rigardo. I agree Rigardo's death wasn't valiant. But were you not saying Isely's death was rushed and bad for the story?, which is what I am disagreeing about. *is confused*
 
10-05-09, 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
soaring_wings said:
Darkwing63 said:
BishounoTeresa said:
Hell88 said:
Well now that I think about it, I didn't like Easley and his slave Rigaldo much either. XD


lol Easley was at least smarter than Rigardo, and wasn't so annoying lol and I actually felt sympathy for the guy when he died, unlike Rigardo who I wanted to die, so he would finally shut up lol


Well Easley's death wasn't as valiant as I thought it was going to be when he was going to eventually die. I think his death was rushed, and might have been bad for the story. Still I didn't like him anyway lol. Your right about Rigaldo though. ;)


really? I don't think so. I never liked him, but his death actually made me more attached to the character. His death was more of a return to humanness for him. He regretted not being about to live with Priscilla and Raki longer as a family, while before all he cared about was claiming power over the other Abyssal ones. I thought his death was very fitting.


I don't think his death was fitting at all, he died wanting to be more powerful than Easley. Yet he died serving for Easley, that is more of a humiliated death if you ask me.


wait what? I was taking about Isley not Rigardo. I agree Rigardo's death wasn't valiant. But were you not saying Isely's death was rushed and bad for the story?, which is what I am disagreeing about. *is confused*


LOL, well the conversation we were having first was about Easley and Rigaldo, so that must have mixed me up. But yeah Easley's death was rushed and bad for the story. Instead of showing Easley's long fight over the last few years with the abyssal eaters, he is shown being slaughtered in a couple chapters. For someone who was supposed to be one of the most powerful characters in the whole story it kind of just made his death seem like it should have been so much more. If it had shown his fight through the years and when Raki and Priscilla left him maybe it would have been better. Don't get me wrong I am not an Easley fan, but his death did annoy me a little because of that.
 
10-05-09, 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1001
@Darkwing: that makes sense. Maybe we will get a flashback? Yagi did do it a few times. These extra chapters with Teresa, and the brief return of Jean when Clare was inside Rafaela's mind....so maybe we shall see a bit of his struggle when Raki has a flashback? I do agree with you that something is missing with what exactly happened that cause him to separate from Priscilla and Raki. And I'm hoping that he will eventually straighten this out with a flashback from Raki.

On an unrelated note, I miss Jean....so I hope he gets her into a few more panels, even if it's just flashbacks, and the like. :3
 
10-05-09, 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
Yeah a flashback would be great, and their is a chance that the organization will sneak Raki into telling them about where he got his training from and that kind of thing. Unless Priscilla jumps out of no where and kills everyone taking Raki.

Yeah I miss Jean too, she was one of my favorites. I think we will get to see more of her, after that chapter of Clare's memory where she is with Raphaela, it was clear to me that she might be thinking of Jean often.
 
10-06-09, 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1001
Oh I think I should make this clear, the only character in claymore that I really dislike is Priscilla.
because:
1. She calls Teresa a murderer when she knew that Teresa only killed the bandits that killed a whole village. (she knows this because she tells Teresa that killing a human no matter what is inexcusable. This implies that she was aware that Teresa had a reason for killing, and she wasn't just a murderer.) I also find this ironic because Teresa made an interesting observation, the bandits are worse then youma; the youma kill only a few humans out of hunger, while the bandits massacred a whole village out of spite.

2. Her anger at Teresa is not warranted because again she knew the circumstances! She was being so immature about it.

3.She killed Teresa when Teresa gave her 3 chances at life!!!!!! I will never forgive her!!! (haha sorry)

4. She killed Teresa who wanted to help her. She called out to Teresa to help her, and Teresa said she can only end her life at the point she was at. (Teresa told her many times to stop but she refused to listen) Teresa was willing to do this, but stupid Priscilla couldn't stop herself from awakening for a minute longer when she KNEW Teresa was willing to help!

5. Her regression to childhood is pathetic! It just shows that she is too weak to face up to what she did and uses a psychological mechanism to block out all the bad things.

6. Riful was the youngest claymore to awaken but Riful admits to her own lack of humanity (she speaks of herself and awakened beings as a different species) and does not regress to childhood to pretend she doesn't eat humans. This just shows how emotionally immature Priscilla is to have to do this, while the younger Riful does not.

other then Priscilla, there is Raki, but I don't hate the guy, I just hate his role (the side kick who cries and is rescued). I'm hoping that the time shift and the direction the story is going are the means to give him a better role. Also, I'm not really a fan of the Raki-Clare romance. It's there, I do not deny it, but I think it's weird, and it fits so awkwardly into Claymore, where there is no other romances (Riful and Dauf don't count, I take their relationship is more of a tease then an actual real romantic relationship, basically close friends that call each other lovers.)
 
10-06-09, 4:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
I am not a fan of Priscilla either. I liked Teresa, like just about every other Claymore fan lol. The only reason why I kind of like Priscilla right now is because she will be a problem between Clare and Raki. I think the Clare and Raki relationship is weird too, I've never liked it. I want it to end horribly wrong and what better way then to have Clare's worst enemy be with the one she has been searching for, for the last seven or more years now. XD
 
10-09-09, 2:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4685
_Ayase said:
I'm absolutely not a Priscilla's fan. And I don't like some kind of relationship between Raki and Clare. Offensively.
 
10-09-09, 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
Darkwing63 said:
I am not a fan of Priscilla either. I liked Teresa, like just about every other Claymore fan lol. The only reason why I kind of like Priscilla right now is because she will be a problem between Clare and Raki. I think the Clare and Raki relationship is weird too, I've never liked it. I want it to end horribly wrong and what better way then to have Clare's worst enemy be with the one she has been searching for, for the last seven or more years now. XD


LOL my thoughts exactly on the Priscilla/Raki/Clare issue ;)
To be Nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
 
10-14-09, 4:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1600
Raki was incredibly annoying throughout the series..
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices