Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 8, 2014 1:24 PM
Apr 2013
a_cloud said:
Killua got what he wanted , but man ....crying like a baby... low...
Glad to see you completely missed the point.
Apr 8, 2014 1:24 PM

Jun 2013
Seeing Killua cry made me want to more than the ending to clannad.
Apr 8, 2014 1:27 PM

Dec 2012
MCAL said:
Honestly if this isn't the episode (And there have been plenty of other episodes I could say this) that makes you realize why Hunter x Hunter is the best shounen ever and that Togashi is the best shounen mangaka then there's no hope for you.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that you thought this provactive comment was needed, or you choosing this episode to say something like this.

''hurr durr me fav anime is the best and if these high quality epz doesn't make u realize how me fav anime iz da best then there iz no hope for you u just have shit taste XDDD''

At least pick a non cliche episode, if you want to make such a bold, idiotic and provactive statement.
Apr 8, 2014 1:28 PM

Oct 2013
That was actually pretty amazing.... HxH delivers the best character developments and strong dialogues.... Glad Palm reestablished her connection to emotions that were cut out from memories....
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Apr 8, 2014 1:32 PM

Aug 2012
i liked the episode a lot more than i expected. killua crying was pretty annoying but necessary killua's biggest character flaw was always feeling as if he had no control over difficult situations and it's cool to see that theme being brought back i think this is the first time since his fight with shoot that it's been brought up. I hope this part of his character continues to develop in this arc.

Pouf's little thing at the end was really cool too he has a very interesting perception of the king and his relationship with him and it keeps becoming more and more creepy/romantic as the arc goes on.
CripborneApr 8, 2014 1:35 PM
Apr 8, 2014 1:39 PM

Aug 2012
MCAL said:
Honestly if this isn't the episode (And there have been plenty of other episodes I could say this) that makes you realize why Hunter x Hunter is the best shounen ever and that Togashi is the best shounen mangaka then there's no hope for you.

lol this has to be a joke... right?
Apr 8, 2014 1:41 PM
Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
MCAL said:

I don't know what's worse. The fact that you thought this provactive comment was needed, or you choosing this episode to say something like this.

''hurr durr me fav anime is the best and if these high quality epz doesn't make u realize how me fav anime iz da best then there iz no hope for you u just have shit taste XDDD''

At least pick a non cliche episode, if you want to make such a bold, idiotic and provactive statement.
Well I changed my statement somewhat and by the way, I actually did explain why I thought Hunter x Hunter was so fantastic in my second paragraph. So not like I said it without some words to back it up.
MCALApr 8, 2014 1:57 PM
Apr 8, 2014 1:48 PM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
MCAL said:

This "cliche" episode summed up the war arc (or the whole series) you defend so much. Albeit with actual precedence as to make it fit into a larger context.

Just saying, you kind of turned things on yourself right here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty decent episode, didn't expect Killua to cry to like that, he also made me cry :*(
Apr 8, 2014 2:06 PM
Nov 2010
Nice looks for Palm and her ability there. Kinda displeased to see Killua cry. Well-paced episode.
Apr 8, 2014 2:22 PM

Jul 2010
KitsuneKomugi said:
iLostReason said:
I absolutely hate Pouf right now.He's like that one ant which doesnt even try to understand a thing.I think that even his beloved King wouldnt want him by his side right now.

I think that's what makes him interesting, his inability to cope with the changes around him and the fact he's more in tune with his Ant instincts, which makes him very mentally unstable and dangerous, which in a way makes me like him, not my favourite RG, that would be Youpi or Pitou. Plus if you think he's a devious bastard now, just wait

Well, i didnt say he's not interesting, because he is.Its just that i personally hate him for being who he is (right now).He respects King so much, yet he doesnt follow his orders.He says he wants to protect him? bs, he just cant stand that others are changing.He doesnt even try to understand why its happening.He just wants to ''protect'' King, while actually King doesnt need any help from him.Gotta say that hes an intriguing character tho, and im looking forward to see what will happen next.I just hope that King will beat something into him...if its not too late ._.
Apr 8, 2014 2:27 PM
Mar 2013
someone can tell me (on my profile or pvt message) which episodi do you people believe gon vs pitou will happen? considering the pace of the serie...thank you ^^

Great episodie by the way ^^
Apr 8, 2014 2:30 PM

Sep 2013
Black Widow Palm looks pretty awesome. Good that she's back to her senses, I wonder what her and Killua will do now.

Them Feels: http://gyazo.com/d6c33a913a13f02af4841a75cff88177
"As you can see, being in a group brings no advantages to the individual. Thus, I choose to be the bear, a beast that refuses to form groups with others. It’s an animal of isolation that’s not at all worried about its solitary lifestyle. Let’s not forget that bears get to hibernate as well. Oh, what a wonderful existence. If I’m ever reincarnated, I most certainly would like to be reborn as a bear."
Apr 8, 2014 2:36 PM

May 2013
I absolutely hated to see Killua cry, episodes this remember me that even though Killua and Gon are awesome and brave they still kids. Kids who are forces to live and fight in a crule world. Poor Killua T_T I'm glad that Palm could comfort him a bit.

About Pouf, I hated him the first time I read the ant arc. Started seeing his worth in my second read but boy madhouse is making him my favorite royal guard. Still think that Youpi had the best fight out of the guards but Pouf is just mad entertaining. I can't wait until he gets in the mix of things.
SaSa-ZoldyckApr 8, 2014 2:40 PM
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 8, 2014 2:40 PM

Aug 2011
Loved the ost that plays at 16:44
Apr 8, 2014 2:46 PM

Apr 2014
Watching Killua cry was so damn painful. T_T

This episode pretty much sums up why I like Killua so much. The new OST's were awesome too; they were probably from The Last Mission.
GaldiblowApr 8, 2014 8:30 PM
Apr 8, 2014 3:05 PM

Dec 2012
I didn't enjoy this episode very much but it had some good moments. 4/5
Poor Killua, breaking down like that. I don't blame him.
Palm is on the good side after all. :)
Apr 8, 2014 3:19 PM

Jun 2009
Watching Killua break down like that, because he doesn't know what to do for his friend and feels like he can't help, was a painful scene to watch indeed. I thought Palms Black Widow ability was pretty cool though. I'm glad that this touched on how Gon seeing what happened to Palm could possibly break him. I was pretty much thinking the same as Killua last week.

Uh oh, could we be getting Gon, Pitou, The King, and Netero next week? Oh shit.....
Ston3_FreeN7Apr 8, 2014 3:29 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 8, 2014 3:25 PM
Aug 2012
a_cloud why shld kilua cry gon is the only gd thing he has if ihe broke kilua wld have nothing.

ant palm has been in the openning for ages maybe from the start of the ants arc im not sure wt the suprise was here and in the openning she is pictured with the other hunters if anything it was suprising she started off evil but tht was explained on the spot.

pitou is obsolete now didnt see tht coming she seems like the strongest nen user of the guard
Apr 8, 2014 3:28 PM

May 2013
This episode...

Killua crying was incredibly hard to watch. The look of absolute sorrow on his face, his tears, the cracks in his voice...it was heartbreaking, especially since he's my favorite character. Suffice to say I was glad with how this episode ended.

But wow...there was some really fascinating stuff here! The best material had to do with Killua, of course. This moment had been built up over the CA arc, and in many ways it is just as important as Gon's development. Gon and Killua's relationship has been a focal point the whole series, but it's especially crucial in this arc, because for the first time its being put to the test. Killua has always been used to having Gon as his guiding light, and even made it his personal mission to always look out for Gon.

The dynamic between them has been fundamentally changed now, ever since Gon saw Kit's current state back in episode 95. Gon, in many ways, has ceased being Killua's light, even if the latter still desperately wants it to be so. But in his hatred of the Chimera Ants and quest for vengeance, Gon has fundamentally become a different person. His cheerful, genial, and kind-hearted characteristics are what attracted Killua to him in the first place. Killua was forced to grow up from a young age; he never had a chance to be a normal child with normal friends who had fun like any other kid in the world. He finally found that with Gon: a chance to be a child again. Gon's innocence and purity became the center of his world.

That's why Gon's change is so devastating to Killua. The innocence, the purity, the fun of Gon's personality is fading away before his eyes. Killua, throughout this arc, has repeatedly risked his life over and over for Gon's sake, always put Gon first, and what does he get in return? Nothing. Gon doesn't notice him anymore, doesn't actually BE his friend. Killua is on his way again to being alone, and there's nothing he could do about it.

That's the primary reason that Killua is so pained, and why he completely broke down in this episode: he thinks there's nothing he can do. Killua's always been about control, to the point of obsession. As an assassin, he overthinks and analyzes every situation, no matter how trivial. This aspect of his character became abundantly clear in Yorknew, and continued into Greed Island, and became most prominent in Chimera Ant. Killua's rational, pragmatic approach to every thing he did has always been one of his biggest flaws, and it cost him a lot in earlier arcs and in this one as well. If he can't be sure he has complete certainty about how a situation will unfold and that he has the ability to control the sequence of events, he begins to worry, to back out. It was why earlier in the series he never attacked an opponent stronger than him.

Now he's in a similar situation with Gon; he sees what's happening, and he feels utterly helpless to prevent it. Being Killua, he tried to put on a brave face, to pretend everything was alright, that all the variables were under control. Here's the thing though: Killua really is helpless. He was the first one to stray from the plan, ironically, when the invasion began; for all his planning, Killua simply can't anticipate everything. He may be a professional assassin, but he's still only 13-years-old.

It's especially saddening because it calls back what Gon told Killua back in the Yorknew arc, when they were trying to escape from Nobunaga: that it was Gon's job to do idiotic things, and it was Killua's job to stop him. That exact situation is playing out now, in a far more dire matter than either boy could have foreseen. Gon is indeed acting like an idiot, and Killua managed to halt him a bit back when he almost attacked Komugi...but that's it. Neither can help one another much at this point.

That's why I appreciated the ending of the episode so much, though. By indirectly bringing Palm back, Killua just proved himself that he CAN do something. He isn't as useless as he thinks he is, and that's what Palm tells him. The fact that he told Palm that he thinks that she's the only one who can help Gon indicates just how far his opinion of himself has fallen. It's extremely sad, really.

Also, note that it was Killua's crying that brought Palm back. His blatant display of humanity is what returned it to Palm. Not the most original twist in the story, but very fitting here.

About Palm...her new outfit looked pretty awesome actually. Her attacks as Black Widow were nice to watch. I really liked how Togashi used Palm to basically demonstrate the position of every Chimera Ant. What we saw here was a Palm with her memories, but not the sentimental emotions attached to them. Basically, an extreme of her usual self. Her desire to kill Killua is simply a radical representation of the jealousy she felt towards him when she was still human. Her inexplicable desire to see Gon is for the same reason. As an Ant with past human memories but no humanity to accompany them, Palm was a monster who used aggressive and violent means to reach her goals.

And again we see the ever-present theme of humanity and how it relates to the Ants. The Narrator states that the experiments the Ants carried out revealed that Ants who had memories of their past lives had greater mental fortitude, and that these memories could aid in their growth or deterrence. Deterrence happens, apparently, when memories led to emotional reactions. The brilliance of all that is that it describes with utter precision what has been happening to the Chimera Ants. Yes, memories can indeed aid in the growth and deterrence of soldiers, because they humanize the soldiers. They become capable of using Nen abilities, of acting like normal, thinking humans, but with it they allow their emotions and desires to dictate their actions, thereby fracturing the unified and orderly structure of the Ants.

Togashi continues to be subtle with the positions his characters use. Killua's blocking formation with his arms was the same one he used when fighting against the Bomber's partner back in Greed Island. I though that was a nice touch.
MrAMApr 8, 2014 3:31 PM
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Apr 8, 2014 3:28 PM
Mar 2014
Anyone got any ideas of who the girl talking with gon in the preview might be? Also the dialog of thoose two might be a hint for a continuation of the manga?
Apr 8, 2014 3:42 PM

Sep 2012
So King vs Netero is happening next week? I'm excited, though I can't stop imagining how much better it would've been if it was the 123th episode instead. I guess I'll have to see the actual episode before judging it

ValeBreck said:
Loved the ost that plays at 16:44

Oath! And the one at 12:58, they're both new ones right? Are they from the 2nd movie OST?
Apr 8, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2013
kurious said:
Anyone got any ideas of who the girl talking with gon in the preview might be? Also the dialog of thoose two might be a hint for a continuation of the manga?
He was talking to Knuckle, but I think that was only Gon speaking.
Apr 8, 2014 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
@MrAM

Awesome post... I was expecting for that, great job. You should start a blog or sth....

Especially this....

"And again we see the ever-present theme of humanity and how it relates to the Ants. The Narrator states that the experiments the Ants carried out revealed that Ants who had memories of their past lives had greater mental fortitude, and that these memories could aid in their growth or deterrence. Deterrence happens, apparently, when memories led to emotional reactions. The brilliance of all that is that it describes with utter precision what has been happening to the Chimera Ants. Yes, memories can indeed aid in the growth and deterrence of soldiers, because they humanize the soldiers. They become capable of using Nen abilities, of acting like normal, thinking humans, but with it they allow their emotions and desires to dictate their actions, thereby fracturing the unified and orderly structure of the Ants."
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Apr 8, 2014 4:00 PM

May 2013
Amazing, this episode seemed a little cliche with the whole breaking mind control thing but the highlight for me was Killua breaking down. Like MrAM said (great post btw), Gon was his light that saved him from the darkness of his family and now that Gon is going into darkness Killua doesn't know what to do.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Apr 8, 2014 4:18 PM

Dec 2008
Palm? OML!! WTH?! Glad she regained her senses. I was really worried for a minute. What the hell was she spliced with? A fish?

Killua... The feels... http://i.imgur.com/y97FPEo.png

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 8, 2014 4:19 PM

May 2011
so killua cried just because he wanted to buy some time ? or he wanted to buy some time and the tears fall from his eyes because he was influenced by what he had said ? i dunno myself :/

back to the episode, hxh is the only show that keep making me so damn excited after every moment i watch, it's the only show that makes me using my mind and thinking, and asking myself a lot of questions and in the end it surprises me with its unpredictability.
i sure hope to see the king kicking a certain ass :) at the next episode!

so the next episode's title is "great power x and x ultimate power"
it sounds interesting :) i vote for the king as "ultimate power"..lol
5/5 (as usual)
Apr 8, 2014 4:19 PM

May 2013
Just watched the episode review of a youtuber **cough* forneverworld*cough cough** and some of the things he said made me raise my eyebrows. Than I come here and read MrAM post and what a difference, I have a feeling that the wrong people are reviewing this amazing series lol.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 8, 2014 4:39 PM

Sep 2012
The main events will start next week. My body is ready.

SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Just watched the episode review of a youtuber **cough* forneverworld*cough cough** and some of the things he said made me raise my eyebrows. Than I come here and read MrAM post and what a difference, I have a feeling that the wrong people are reviewing this amazing series lol.

If you want good YT review of HxH, you should probably check uberhikari channel.
Apr 8, 2014 4:56 PM

Oct 2009
MrAM said:
This episode...

Killua crying was incredibly hard to watch. The look of absolute sorrow on his face, his tears, the cracks in his voice...it was heartbreaking, especially since he's my favorite character. Suffice to say I was glad with how this episode ended.

Togashi continues to be subtle with the positions his characters use. Killua's blocking formation with his arms was the same one he used when fighting against the Bomber's partner back in Greed Island. I though that was a nice touch.

The instructions were too complicated...
Apr 8, 2014 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode. Glad to see Palm is back, and she's got a power up! Makes things good for the Hunters.
judals said:
and people say the Narrator is useless.... his line made me cringe... in a good way. Damn.
Not useless, just excessive at times. He was good in this episode. I enjoy episodes like this when the narrator doesn't unnecessarily narrate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2014 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
Minagatachi said:
Great episode. Glad to see Palm is back, and she's got a power up! Makes things good for the Hunters.
judals said:
and people say the Narrator is useless.... his line made me cringe... in a good way. Damn.
Not useless, just excessive at times. He was good in this episode. I enjoy episodes like this when the narrator doesn't unnecessarily narrate.
i found him okay this episode too wasn't overboard nor explaining things anyone could easily figure out.

good episode wish we still had the quality of last week but you can't win em all,when killua started to cry i wanted to play *let it all Out from FMAB* but their choice of music was good too.

take it were at the half point now or just over it for this arc?.
Apr 8, 2014 7:16 PM

Oct 2011
katsu044 said:

According to one of the staff, the arc will end at episode 135 and they'll animate the election arc after that.

Person in question:
https://twitter.com/mountful

I don't know when that tweet was but there's one on April 4 that pretty much confirms it. Google translate sort of works, so yeah.
Apr 8, 2014 7:17 PM

Aug 2008
T________________________________T
I cried before Killua, oh god, it's so hard to take. So many feels, I'm happy that Palm is back so easily.

HxH is never a waste of time, even if I have to study for finals, I'll watch HxH. :')
Apr 8, 2014 7:24 PM

Mar 2012
MrAM said:
This episode...

But wow...there was some really fascinating stuff here! The best material had to do with Killua, of course. This moment had been built up over the CA arc, and in many ways it is just as important as Gon's development. Gon and Killua's relationship has been a focal point the whole series, but it's especially crucial in this arc, because for the first time its being put to the test. Killua has always been used to having Gon as his guiding light, and even made it his personal mission to always look out for Gon.

The dynamic between them has been fundamentally changed now, ever since Gon saw Kit's current state back in episode 95. Gon, in many ways, has ceased being Killua's light, even if the latter still desperately wants it to be so. But in his hatred of the Chimera Ants and quest for vengeance, Gon has fundamentally become a different person. His cheerful, genial, and kind-hearted characteristics are what attracted Killua to him in the first place. Killua was forced to grow up from a young age; he never had a chance to be a normal child with normal friends who had fun like any other kid in the world. He finally found that with Gon: a chance to be a child again. Gon's innocence and purity became the center of his world.

That's why Gon's change is so devastating to Killua. The innocence, the purity, the fun of Gon's personality is fading away before his eyes. Killua, throughout this arc, has repeatedly risked his life over and over for Gon's sake, always put Gon first, and what does he get in return? Nothing. Gon doesn't notice him anymore, doesn't actually BE his friend. Killua is on his way again to being alone, and there's nothing he could do about it.

That's the primary reason that Killua is so pained, and why he completely broke down in this episode: he thinks there's nothing he can do. Killua's always been about control, to the point of obsession. As an assassin, he overthinks and analyzes every situation, no matter how trivial. This aspect of his character became abundantly clear in Yorknew, and continued into Greed Island, and became most prominent in Chimera Ant. Killua's rational, pragmatic approach to every thing he did has always been one of his biggest flaws, and it cost him a lot in earlier arcs and in this one as well. If he can't be sure he has complete certainty about how a situation will unfold and that he has the ability to control the sequence of events, he begins to worry, to back out. It was why earlier in the series he never attacked an opponent stronger than him.

Now he's in a similar situation with Gon; he sees what's happening, and he feels utterly helpless to prevent it. Being Killua, he tried to put on a brave face, to pretend everything was alright, that all the variables were under control. Here's the thing though: Killua really is helpless. He was the first one to stray from the plan, ironically, when the invasion began; for all his planning, Killua simply can't anticipate everything. He may be a professional assassin, but he's still only 13-years-old.

It's especially saddening because it calls back what Gon told Killua back in the Yorknew arc, when they were trying to escape from Nobunaga: that it was Gon's job to do idiotic things, and it was Killua's job to stop him. That exact situation is playing out now, in a far more dire matter than either boy could have foreseen. Gon is indeed acting like an idiot, and Killua managed to halt him a bit back when he almost attacked Komugi...but that's it. Neither can help one another much at this point.

That's why I appreciated the ending of the episode so much, though. By indirectly bringing Palm back, Killua just proved himself that he CAN do something. He isn't as useless as he thinks he is, and that's what Palm tells him. The fact that he told Palm that he thinks that she's the only one who can help Gon indicates just how far his opinion of himself has fallen. It's extremely sad, really.

Also, note that it was Killua's crying that brought Palm back. His blatant display of humanity is what returned it to Palm. Not the most original twist in the story, but very fitting here.

About Palm...her new outfit looked pretty awesome actually. Her attacks as Black Widow were nice to watch. I really liked how Togashi used Palm to basically demonstrate the position of every Chimera Ant. What we saw here was a Palm with her memories, but not the sentimental emotions attached to them. Basically, an extreme of her usual self. Her desire to kill Killua is simply a radical representation of the jealousy she felt towards him when she was still human. Her inexplicable desire to see Gon is for the same reason. As an Ant with past human memories but no humanity to accompany them, Palm was a monster who used aggressive and violent means to reach her goals.

And again we see the ever-present theme of humanity and how it relates to the Ants. The Narrator states that the experiments the Ants carried out revealed that Ants who had memories of their past lives had greater mental fortitude, and that these memories could aid in their growth or deterrence. Deterrence happens, apparently, when memories led to emotional reactions. The brilliance of all that is that it describes with utter precision what has been happening to the Chimera Ants. Yes, memories can indeed aid in the growth and deterrence of soldiers, because they humanize the soldiers. They become capable of using Nen abilities, of acting like normal, thinking humans, but with it they allow their emotions and desires to dictate their actions, thereby fracturing the unified and orderly structure of the Ants.

Well said man, well said. I thought I was the only one who was at tears and felt so much sorrow for my favorite character. This episode proved that even the most bloodthirsty assassin can just break. This is probably one of my favorite episodes now... then again I say that almost every week lol.
Apr 8, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2012
I liked the new OSTs they debuted this week, especially the one when Killua broke down
Apr 8, 2014 8:27 PM

Jul 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
You should watch Uber Hikari's review, if that's gonna happen tonight.

SetsukoHara said:
If you want good YT review of HxH, you should probably check uberhikari channel.

Beat me to it.
GalekCApr 8, 2014 8:33 PM
Apr 8, 2014 8:29 PM

Apr 2014
New OST's used (All were from The Last Mission) :

09. I'll Get Him Down
38. A Drop of Tear
20. Restriction And Pledge

You're welcome. : )
GaldiblowApr 8, 2014 8:36 PM
Apr 8, 2014 9:16 PM

Sep 2013
MrAM said:
This episode...

Very nice post again MrAM, this is just a thought, but posts like this one should really be stapled to the front of the episode discussion, from all the posts I've read yours are always the most informative and written as if it were from a book. Just my opinion, wouldn't want posts like these getting buried in the back to be skipped by future viewers for when the thread does get crowded by posts.
Apr 8, 2014 9:19 PM

Jan 2011
Cheesekao said:
katsu044 said:

According to one of the staff, the arc will end at episode 135 and they'll animate the election arc after that.

Person in question:
https://twitter.com/mountful

I don't know when that tweet was but there's one on April 4 that pretty much confirms it. Google translate sort of works, so yeah.
i see were pretty much near the end then.
Apr 8, 2014 10:02 PM

Dec 2012
Its sad to see Killuia cry over not being about to help Gon. Palm's Black Widow ability is pretty cool and she was quite bad ass in this episode.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 8, 2014 10:11 PM

Dec 2007
Aren't them overusing the voiceover?
Apr 8, 2014 10:13 PM

Dec 2013
@MrAM are you a blogger or writer or smth? If not, them u should seriously consider reviewing stuff on YT, ur posts are always by far, the most useful ones around here, keep up the good job!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Apr 8, 2014 11:23 PM

Sep 2012
Shiapouf for best character.
Palm for second best character.
Apr 8, 2014 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
nice that Palm is back
Apr 9, 2014 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Well I changed my statement somewhat and by the way, I actually did explain why I thought Hunter x Hunter was so fantastic in my second paragraph. So not like I said it without some words to back it up.

Well you changed it. So need to continue this further. But I would hardly call those little vague praise words "backing it up"

iLostreason said:
i didnt say he's not interesting, because he is.Its just that i personally hate him for being who he is (right now).He respects King so much, yet he doesnt follow his orders.He says he wants to protect him? bs, he just cant stand that others are changing.He doesnt even try to understand why its happening.He just wants to ''protect'' King, while actually King doesnt need any help from him.Gotta say that hes an intriguing character tho, and im looking forward to see what will happen next.I just hope that King will beat something into him...if its not too late ._.

Just think of Pouf as a jealous obsessive girlfriend. His actions will make more sense this way.
Apr 9, 2014 12:35 AM

Nov 2013
Killua breaking down was a good moment in this episode. I also enjoyed the little fighting we got but Madhouse knows this ain't the fight we're looking for. Yeah it was obvious since the invasion Gon isn't a true friend, sure he can do stupid things but there is a limit to that shit. He's also a hypocrite and his rage is unjustified. It's cool but he has no reason to be that angry. The way Palm broke out the brain barrier is bullshit, let's see fanboys talk how HxH ain't cliche.
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 9, 2014 12:50 AM

Oct 2013
Killua got afraid of Palm and surrendered and decided to buy some time. I am actually confused what just happened to him after that. Was he seriously crying or just buying some time?

Amazing Pouf!
Apr 9, 2014 1:16 AM
Nov 2013
Eutass said:
Killua got afraid of Palm and surrendered and decided to buy some time. I am actually confused what just happened to him after that. Was he seriously crying or just buying some time?

Amazing Pouf!

He planned to buy some time. But he got seriously emotional of what he had said.
Apr 9, 2014 1:47 AM
Mar 2014
GuusWayne said:
Gon isn't a true friend, sure he can do stupid things but there is a limit to that shit. He's also a hypocrite and his rage is unjustified.

Killua Sums up pretty well why Gon's rage is indeed justified in the episode.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/08/07/h/read4e3e5db04d080/HunterxHunter_294_05.png

You should pay more attention.
diivilApr 9, 2014 1:51 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

60 by kihel »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.