Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 8, 2014 4:32 AM

May 2013
Why even bother buying bras and panties if you are beat up by a girl who has AA cup size?

The MC is funny yet too much perverted and maybe 13-minutes is not that bad.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 8, 2014 4:35 AM

Feb 2012
Lol'd so many times while watching this!

Him spending 100,000 yen on underwear! When I converted it to dollars, I was like "Dayum, that's a lot of money for underwear! Big spender!" lol!

Didn't even notice it was just 13 minutes. Just noticed it while reading the previous posts on this forum. Anyway, it beats 3 minutes.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 8, 2014 5:29 AM

Sep 2011
Funny anime, im realy liking the jokes & the characters.
Apr 8, 2014 5:31 AM

Aug 2013
Seitokai Yakuindomo is over, AND NOW THIS COMES YAYAYAY ^^
MORE LAUGHS!!
It felt the episode was short, then I realised it was only 13 minutes. Damn. .
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"There is something in this world that no one has ever seen before. It is gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That is why the world hid it, so that no one could get their hands on it so easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it. "
— Aisaka Taiga and Takasu Ryuuji
Apr 8, 2014 5:37 AM
Feb 2013
Really funny ep :D
Loved it!
Apr 8, 2014 6:20 AM

Aug 2010
That was actually hilarious XD

Loving Yoshitsugu's voice as a pervert XDXDXD

And Ashisu by Saori is really cute <3

1st part was lol with the boobs and how he unconsciously groped her too XD

2nd part was so funny with how he was thinking if a girl likes u she'll let u grope her 24/7 XDXD

Mihari is really cute too with her dream >.< Really adorable <3 Her dere voice was kawaii :3
Aito's dream is so hilarious and pathetic XD
And how he said Making a manga without annoying the editor is easy is so, Mihari's reaction lololol

3rd part with the Panties was pure hilarious with he thought of the dream of not showing panties XD Dem Panty shot scenes were *A*

4th part was funny with Mihari (KAWAIIII <3), the way he embarrassed her in the underwear store was so hilarious. Poor Mihari XD Dat PUNCH!!!! ROFL XD Telling her he'd buy her panties from now on And dat AA cup was so lol XD Poor Mihari XD

Anyway loved it. This looks like it'll be lots of fun. Maybe even more than Tonari no Seki even ^^
Apr 8, 2014 6:45 AM

Dec 2012
I was right, this is much funnier as an anime than as a manga!

I love that they are keeping it short, I love the different sections, I love the seiyuus and the art style!

For what this anime is supposed to be I think it's great! Looking forward to next week!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Apr 8, 2014 6:54 AM

Jan 2011
Didn't expect this to be so hilarious! Almost died laughing and this is just the first ep!

Aito is definitely a boss. Open pervert epicness.
Only he would dare to just waltz into a lingerie shop and spend 100,000yen on female underwear.

Definitely looking forward to the next ep and that AA editor!
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Apr 8, 2014 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
WOW! That was an awesome first episode
Great OP
Just hope that the next episodes will be at this level
Apr 8, 2014 8:27 AM

Jan 2014
That was beautiful. Very good episode, it was funny and silly as all hell, and I liked all characters so far. I like the main assistant (for being my kind of girl :P) and the mangaka is funny too (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka did a good job here).

I lol'd my ass off at every perverted thought this guy had, but prolly what takes the cake is the Double-A size :P
Apr 8, 2014 9:14 AM

Jan 2011
Loved it. Loved everything about it. The half time and 12 episode limit is already making me sad.
Apr 8, 2014 10:58 AM

Mar 2014
I just stumbled onto this one not knowing what to expect, since I haven't been into anime for long and I usually watch darker stuff. I'm only just getting a hang of Japanese humor, but this? It had me laughing so loud, and I like the fact that it is shorter - a short and sweet episode for when you don't have the time to delve into bigger stuff. I'll definitely be watching the whole season!
Apr 8, 2014 11:11 AM
Jul 2012
Wow that was really funny. I haven't laughed that much at an ecchi anime in quite some time.
Apr 8, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2012
Seems pretty eh to me. MC is just a creep who rants about panties and breasts - he also grabs a girl's breast intentionally rather than accidentally, which is the usual way that 'fanservice' of that type goes, of course this puts him below my impression of most harem protagonists. Blonde girl seems like generic violent tsundere character; it's too soon to say that she has any 'dere' towards the MC but this is labeled as a harem after all. Black haired girl is potentially interesting but I haven't seen enough to really have an opinion on her.

Comedy was okay - had some moments that I thought were good (although nothing special), but there were some moments where I thought it was a little dumb. I swear I've heard the speech on 'leaving it up to your imagination' with regards to fanservice somewhere before. I swear I've heard the "pervert! idiot! blah blah" line and seen the 'nooo my breasts are small' from blonde girl somewhere before, too.
Apr 8, 2014 11:36 AM

Sep 2012
I couldn't get through 5 minutes of this shit.

Holy fuck, this is trying way too hard, yet at the same time doing absolutely nothing creative. It's bland as shit, and simply not funny.

I can't believe people are entertained by this garbage. Nothing about it is appealing. It's not even sexy. Just obnoxious.

2/10 and dropped. Don't even know why I decided to give this a chance.
Apr 8, 2014 11:42 AM
Jan 2013
AWESOME ANIME. It is really funny the comedy is good and the art is good too. The MC is funny as hell
Apr 8, 2014 12:48 PM

May 2011
I thought it was going to be longer... I was at the 10 minute mark and I saw the ED and I had to take a double-take. Regardless, this anime seems very promising. Good voice cast so far too aside from the MC-kun, who voice he-who-shall-not-be-named.
Apr 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Oct 2011
Seeing this makes me ashamed of being an anime watcher.
This is as rock bottom as comedy can get.
Apr 8, 2014 2:49 PM

Jun 2012
Well, the voices were different than I expected them to be. Not sure about the quality of the episode, considering how already having finished the manga affects my interpretation. Felt surprisingly short, then I realized that it was. Go figure.
Apr 8, 2014 3:35 PM

Apr 2010
Judging by the size of the scenes the manga was a 4koma.
Have seen the manga a couple of times but never picked it up
For now this anime seems nice, and especially the editor was funny hope we see a lot of her in this anime.
Apr 8, 2014 4:37 PM

Dec 2012
Funny show. Aito is really a pervert xD. 13 min per episode only. Lol'ed at AA cup part
Apr 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Apr 2013
Hahah this was funny. I'm gonna stick with it.
Apr 8, 2014 5:12 PM
Dec 2013
LMAOOOOO HAHAHAHA this shit is funny
Aito is soo hilarious! lost my shit when he was troubled by "a glimpse of panties or a full view: which is better?"
Same voice as Sakurasou's Sorata and Ki...Kir...Kiri.....Kirit-*gets slapped*
the girls so far are awesome and likable , cant wait to see the others..

its so short :'( why no 20 minutes??????
Apr 8, 2014 5:15 PM

Apr 2012
At this rate we will never reach the point where Ashisu awakens her true self.

Aito is a pedocreep character. The shitty VA doesn't suit the character at all.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Apr 8, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
Nothing revolutionary, but somewhat entertaining.
Most likely no surprises.
Apr 8, 2014 6:46 PM

Jun 2012
thecursedone said:
Zannafar said:
Only 13 minutes per episode.
I'm in despair.
Don't need to tell me that i know i know :(( qq

I feel the same. Well even though it was only 13 minutes, I really enjoyed it. lol :3
Apr 8, 2014 7:14 PM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
I couldn't get through 5 minutes of this shit.

Holy fuck, this is trying way too hard, yet at the same time doing absolutely nothing creative. It's bland as shit, and simply not funny.

I can't believe people are entertained by this garbage. Nothing about it is appealing. It's not even sexy. Just obnoxious.

2/10 and dropped. Don't even know why I decided to give this a chance.

For a second there I thought you were just trolling. I still am laughing right now.
Apr 8, 2014 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
Oh my the MC have balls
Apr 8, 2014 7:26 PM

Jun 2007
Generic bland vapid cast acting out the most cliche jokes in the most uninspired ways with constant low-level not funny or even worthwhile ecchi bullshit for 13 minutes a week. Dropped already. I can handle things like this, but not when it's so hollow and feels so forced while being completely unoriginal and tasteless in the worst way.

Whether Red Keys was being serious or not, I agree entirely with what he said. However I did manage to force myself through the full episodes in hope it'd change. It didn't. Incredibly bad.
TallonKarrde23Apr 8, 2014 7:30 PM
Apr 8, 2014 7:31 PM

Sep 2012
I can assure you I was being wholeheartedly serious.

I think it was around 5:30 something when I got fed up and closed the tab. It was so bad, that it inspired me to stop procrastinating. I was so done with anime that I got up and did my laundry.
Apr 9, 2014 4:00 AM
Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:
I can assure you I was being wholeheartedly serious.

I think it was around 5:30 something when I got fed up and closed the tab. It was so bad, that it inspired me to stop procrastinating. I was so done with anime that I got up and did my laundry.

Completely understandable. I could not believe how bad this short anime is. 13 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. Gladly dropped.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 9, 2014 4:47 AM

Jun 2010
Why is it only 13 mins? Come on :(
Apr 9, 2014 7:12 AM

Feb 2012
Just how retarded the MC can be...
Apr 9, 2014 7:28 AM
Oct 2012
okanagan said:
Even though I have tried to watch it many times since I like the character designs,
I have never been able to get into Seitokai Yakuindomo. Typically I'll watch half an episode and then get tired. In the case of Mangaka-san, the episodes are half-length. Maybe that's about long enough.

Ah, a fellow traveler. I stuck with Seitokai far too long, until it had sucked all the enjoyment out of the first couple episodes I did like. Like you I enjoyed the character designs, but one too many chastity belt/squid jokes took the joy out of that as well. Can't even look at the characters without a shudder now.

This show just doesn't have anything to recommend it, if I want to watch a fun pervert show I think right now Kenzen Robo is the far better choice.
Apr 9, 2014 10:28 AM

Nov 2013
Matsuoka pulled off Aito so well @.@
Apr 9, 2014 12:21 PM
Jun 2012
Awesome episode, although only 13 min but still intresting
Apr 9, 2014 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
The episode was really funny and it seems Aito-sensei has to tone down his perverted desires and thoughts or he'll get his ass kicked pretty often lol.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Apr 9, 2014 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
Felt like I was watching non-H version of Eroge! -.-

Meh 6/10 we'll see where it goes.. black haired girl is the only cute one imo.
Apr 9, 2014 12:59 PM

Apr 2014
Loved the 1st episode but 13 min sucks! Will this be the new standard for future animes? atleast way longer than Pupa (4min)
Apr 9, 2014 1:50 PM

Oct 2009
I was expecting this to be full of stupid, dumb ecchi crap. But..that was hilarious!!! Laughed out loud quite a bit :D

The MC's reaction's are perfect! And with that voice!
I was pretty sad when it ended so soon :(
AozureApr 9, 2014 1:54 PM
Apr 9, 2014 3:03 PM

Mar 2014
It was enjoyable, being 10 min per episode seem as a great choice.
Amazing art too.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 9, 2014 5:20 PM

May 2012
01:27 tsundere spotted

02:12 "Ashisutanto Ashisu Sahoto" i see what you did there

03:56 ii ne

11:19 me too

That was funny.
7/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 9, 2014 8:35 PM

Dec 2011
Some disappointments...

12 episodes, Kirito's voice on Aito isn't working out for me FukuJun's voice will work well instead, rather have Rie Kugimiya on Mihari than Sena and 13 minutes only. >.<

From this pacing, I don't see it able to cover the whole manga.

But it was still pretty funny, I so cannot wait to see other characters such as Chief Editor, Meisei, and Konno-sensei!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2014 1:11 AM

Feb 2012
It was funny, but why only 13 min per episode...
Apr 10, 2014 1:42 AM

Feb 2014
Would be great if they decided to make normal length episodes. The comedy potential is definitely there, but it just feels like it ends in the middle of an episode. Probably not gonna watch anymore of this, already got enough on my list. ^^
Just sit back, and let your tears do the talking as I save you.
Apr 10, 2014 12:00 PM

Nov 2010
Hilarious start, the breast groping and under wear jokes were all great from beginning to end
Short enough to keep focused all the way

Ashisu is attractive
Apr 10, 2014 3:57 PM

Nov 2012
firejet said:
Zannafar said:
Only 13 minutes per episode.
I'm in despair.

NOOOOOOO!!! Well at least it isn't a 3-5min series :/ better than nothing. i just wish they did 20+ episodes.

and i thought its going to be a full 23 min anime
Aggron said:
More perverted than I was expecting, but that was hilarious! I also like the fact that the whole anime won't just be them in the office.

dont worry its not limited in the office

pretty good for the first read the manga and since its only 13min are they going to animate it until the end(vol.10) or not
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Apr 10, 2014 7:12 PM

Nov 2012
No ulterior move...just a little,lol.

He ended up fondle her,how am I not surprised.

Really good visuals for a short.
Apr 10, 2014 8:27 PM

Dec 2012
Funny.
Apr 10, 2014 8:33 PM
Nov 2012
hmmm.... I seem to be in the minority here but I actually wish it were shorter. Having three separate mini-sodes crammed together made it start to get a little stale for me by the end, two would have been better to me.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2014

91 by Netbug »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:32 AM

Poll: » Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2014

65 by Netbug »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Apr 14, 2014

106 by AmirLK »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2014

183 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Mar 11, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2014

83 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Nov 24, 2022 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.