Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2014 6:56 AM
Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
SHIZUME IS BACK BITCHS HELL YEA I JUST SEEN THE RAWS, AND HELL YESH THAT HUG MAKES ME CRY ;_; WANT MORE
Apr 4, 2014 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
OMG I WANT THEM TO END UP TOGETHER SO MANY FEELS T^T !
Apr 4, 2014 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED YES
Apr 5, 2014 12:47 AM

Jun 2011
I found somewhere where no one is hating Shishio~ YAY XD

He hugs her TTwTT... he finally does something XD
Apr 5, 2014 5:17 AM

Apr 2013
Where are people getting 65 from?! is this the raw version?
Apr 6, 2014 5:15 AM
Jan 2014
Well done Shishio, well done! You just proved again, what an asshole, immature, selfish and possesive character you are. When Suzume actually started to realize her feelings for Mamura and really move on, you messed up with her again. And the bullshit "he couldn’t control his feelings anymore" as an excuse, doesn’t justify him at all; it has the opposite effect. Right now, Shishio is ruining all his character development. This cancel all hi previous actions. Everything that he was praised for by his fans, is slowly falling apart. And they said "he would never go back to his words, he would never messing up with her again, because he broke with her for her own good", they said. But I see he can't stay true to his words. What a garbage >__>
lostinthestarsApr 6, 2014 5:24 AM
Apr 6, 2014 5:45 AM

Mar 2013
fatsumie said:
Where are people getting 65 from?! is this the raw version?

Yeah, it's the raw version. There's a summary
Apr 12, 2014 8:12 AM

Nov 2012
he's going to fight for her, sdhfgvsfhd feels
go go go Shishio sensei! ;=;
Apr 12, 2014 10:37 PM
Jan 2013
lostinthestars said:
Well done Shishio, well done! You just proved again, what an asshole, immature, selfish and possesive character you are. When Suzume actually started to realize her feelings for Mamura and really move on, you messed up with her again. And the bullshit "he couldn’t control his feelings anymore" as an excuse, doesn’t justify him at all; it has the opposite effect. Right now, Shishio is ruining all his character development. This cancel all hi previous actions. Everything that he was praised for by his fans, is slowly falling apart. And they said "he would never go back to his words, he would never messing up with her again, because he broke with her for her own good", they said. But I see he can't stay true to his words. What a garbage >__>

Basically this. I agree in the aspects that he is immature ;-;
And that hug.. Even though I don't know what it means but but
SOBS. REALLY SENSEI. REALLY.
;-;......................
Apr 14, 2014 5:17 AM

Sep 2011
Even though I really liked Shishio with Suzume first, I don't really like him anymore XD I like Mamura more hahah. So booh for doing that D:<
Apr 14, 2014 7:05 AM
Apr 2014
Even though I know Suzume has moved on from her relationship with Shishio, I keep thinking about the part where he whispered "I do" when he recalls Suzume's question, "Do you love me?" That part really hurts me. He sacrificed so much just to let Suzume be happy.
Apr 14, 2014 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, that's going to get a lot of people talking if anyone sees that. Dat headband though.
Apr 14, 2014 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
I don't like it but I nothing against when thing stirring up xD It's more fun.
Actually I love it that she gave him a cold response, but now I believe it was the wrong move.
Suzume provoked/hurt him and it ended in a hug....
Apr 14, 2014 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
sensei has the right to do it, seriously. he deserves to be happy as he suffers a lot since the beginning.
Apr 14, 2014 9:06 AM

Nov 2013
YOU GO SHISHIO, YOU GO.
Ok, I know that a lot of people think "He is just a selfish, he is hurting Suzume", but I want to remember one thing: He really love her, he just finish with her because of her uncle and for doesn't say this was the reason, he said that he doesn't love her. I still think that he is better for her, they're much more compatible than when she is with Mamura.
Apr 14, 2014 9:19 AM

Jul 2010
OMG Shishio what are you doing?!
What was she doing their too ?!
Can't get over her huh Shishio?!
A very daring move that ending .....
Apr 14, 2014 9:44 AM

Dec 2008
NO NO NO NO NO
That's a foul play, Shishio T_T
Apr 14, 2014 10:04 AM

Jul 2010
Oh MY! That is definitely foul play! That man needs to be bitch-slapped, and HARD! I really, really hope she does it. Either that or Mamura comes looking for her and does it for her. (I fear that he will see it and distance himself/get all emo on her.)

Really, dude! Just fire the bastard! As a teacher, he is a complete and total failure at this point. I don't care what your Johnson is telling you, buck up and be an adult, you stupid jackass!
Apr 14, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2013
I disapprove -_- ugh. Grow up sensei she's trying to move on... like you thought she would... after you stomped on her little naive heart...
Apr 14, 2014 1:38 PM
Jan 2014
My reaction to what happened...."aww hell nawww!!!"
Apr 14, 2014 4:20 PM

Oct 2011
Sensei strikes back. *_* I'm still on the Shishio x Suzume ship so I can't say I don't like it. :D
Apr 14, 2014 4:46 PM
Jun 2010
zensunni said:
Oh MY! That is definitely foul play! That man needs to be bitch-slapped, and HARD! I really, really hope she does it. Either that or Mamura comes looking for her and does it for her. (I fear that he will see it and distance himself/get all emo on her.)

Really, dude! Just fire the bastard! As a teacher, he is a complete and total failure at this point. I don't care what your Johnson is telling you, buck up and be an adult, you stupid jackass!

I have never agreed more with anything. Thank you.
Apr 14, 2014 6:56 PM

Apr 2012
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS OHMYGOD THE SHIP IS SAILING BACK ON FYEAH. But Mamura <///3.

No no I'm not sorry. I've been rooting for Shishio since chapter 1.

BUT with this kind of pacing, it's bs if they'd end up NOW, I want them to end up together in the end but I want to clear things up with Mamura in a way that is not full of that "I have been holding all those feelings" kind of thing from Shishio.
lostinthestars said:
And the bullshit "he couldn’t control his feelings anymore" as an excuse, doesn’t justify him at all; it has the opposite effect.

This is what I meant. I need a Shishio x Suzume scene but just not with this line or justification. Please.
daisy-Apr 14, 2014 7:04 PM

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Apr 14, 2014 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
I'M HAPPY THAT HE HUGGED HER BUT AT THE SAME TIME I'M NOT HAPPY!!

I like sensei but I wonder if we are going to see some character development from him and not just the students?
Apr 14, 2014 7:31 PM

May 2012
Waa. that was unexpected. But go shishio!
Apr 14, 2014 10:34 PM

May 2012
NO. T.T

MAMURA ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Apr 15, 2014 1:37 AM

Nov 2012
Reading all these comments I now realized that it was not right for Shishio to hug Suzume just like that. But he loves her and he has been enduring quite a lot ever since he found out that Suzume and Mamura are going out for real. He even tried really hard to stay casual around her. That hug showed Sensei at his weakest point. I don't think that's him being selfish or being a terrible person. I just think it was him getting rid of his self-control. We all know what Shishio is like during the first parts of the manga. He isn't very adult-like. During that break-up with Suzume and afterwards he was trying really, really hard. We should give him credit for that. ;_;
Apr 15, 2014 5:36 AM

Oct 2007
I like Shishio as a character but i've never been a fan of teacher x student relationships cause in my opinion it's just wrong.

Given how Suzume been moving on with Mamura, it would be interesting to see how she will react to this situation if she goes back to Shishio or sticks with Mamura.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2014 7:50 AM

Sep 2011
oyechi said:
zensunni said:

I have never agreed more with anything. Thank you.

That's how I feel too. Mamura is the much better guy.
I sort of wish I never read this chapter at all. hated it.
Apr 15, 2014 5:48 PM

Sep 2013
WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOING!!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOING!!!! My reaction to him hugging her, seriously what a selfish bastard just because he's jealous. How immature.
Apr 15, 2014 7:45 PM
Jan 2014
WhiteComet23 said:
Even though I know Suzume has moved on from her relationship with Shishio, I keep thinking about the part where he whispered "I do" when he recalls Suzume's question, "Do you love me?" That part really hurts me. He sacrificed so much just to let Suzume be happy.

since when did she move on from that "relationship"? she is trying to replace the feelings for Shishio for Mamura. Way too quick of a choice to "try him out." anyway, go Shishio-sensei! Gambate!
Apr 15, 2014 7:47 PM
Jan 2014
I like how Shishio got jealous in the last few chapters :D He really needs to just tell her how it is, and see whether or not she is willing to wait for him until she graduates. Why not? 😤
Apr 16, 2014 12:27 AM

May 2010
Unacceptable!!
Give it up, sensei! She's moving on; you should too! I just hope Suzume will stay with Mamura til the end (for a change you know).
Minori said:
*bawling* I'll never get married w/ a body like this! What'll I do?
Kousaka said:
Married? It looks like you're already pregnant.
Apr 16, 2014 10:45 AM

Nov 2012
Jako-sensei said:
since when did she move on from that "relationship"? she is trying to replace the feelings for Shishio for Mamura. Way too quick of a choice to "try him out." anyway, go Shishio-sensei! Gambate!

A fellow Shizume fan! Praise Jesus! >< I couldn't agree more. I know for sure Suzume still hasn't gotten over Sensei. And it's the same with him too. But I pity Mamura. I want him to be happy too.
Apr 16, 2014 7:17 PM

Jul 2010
NyanShiro said:
Unacceptable!!
Give it up, sensei! She's moving on; you should too! I just hope Suzume will stay with Mamura til the end (for a change you know).

I doubt that Suzume will choose Mamura, only because she's doubting her relationship with him so freaking much oMFG

I'm rooting for Mamura since he seems like the underdog here, he's been looking after Suzume and has had strong feelings for her. Plus his character seems very genuine in comparison to Shishio. plUS HE'S SO CUTE

HE'S THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE OMG OPEN UR EYES SUZUME
"Anime make you cry so hard you gotta pause the video cause your tears in the way of you reading the subtitles"
Apr 17, 2014 3:31 AM
Mar 2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Shizume is back, SENSEI is baaaaaaaaack! I realized that I prefer Shishio-sensei and Suzume together, tought I also like mazume a loot.. I really enjoyed the previous chapters with mazume moments, and I still think that I will be happy if suzume ends up choosing mamura. But sensei is sensei, and I feeel more passion and true love between them.
Apr 17, 2014 10:57 PM

Aug 2008
Shishio's reaction was expected -even though he is an adult, even though he ought to be responsible, his love for Suzume strikes without him being aware/conscious of the fact. I am almost sure he didn't do it on purpose: or I suppose he did not, for in love things like these happen. We are pretty sure of the fact that Shishio cares about Suzume a lot - I know that his present behaviour contradict his former decision (rational decision, the responsible decision of breaking up with his sweetie for several known reasons). However, I find it more exciting this way - now I am very curious how Suzume is going to react. I know she is quite clumsy and, in many ways, she doesn't get the point straight forwardly as she ought to in some circumstances. I just wonder whether she's going to get the hint (of sensei really loving her) or not. And if she does, how is she going to react?

i do agree that Shihio, as an adult, should watch his behaviour for -let's say, he knows better, and understand pretty well the difficulties of such a relationship (he is not really able of ”being there” for her whenever she misses him, and the age difference makes their interaction a little bit difficult (Shishio expects a full fledged relationship with a woman, I suppose, while Suzume is not yet a woman -well if we were to put in real terms). Well, well - I understand sensei's reaction and all - but I feel bad when I think about Mamura. I absolutely adore Mamura and I believe he doesn't deserve it. Shishio wasn't quite fair in hugging her/ embracing her, actually, and SHE ought to do something about it. But I get the feeling she doesn't love Mamura in a boyxgirl type of thing, while she probably still longs for Shishio. I am a bit excited myself, very curious of what's going to happen. I don't want Mamura to suffer. I'll cry if he does. And I am going to hate Suzume a little if she makes him suffer -damn!
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Apr 18, 2014 2:47 AM

Oct 2013
Ugh, I like both Mamura and Shishio. In the end I'm fine with whoever she picks :3
Apr 19, 2014 1:37 PM

Nov 2010
KillerBee721 said:
My reaction to what happened...."aww hell nawww!!!"

Me too! LOL
The ship with Mamura and Suzume has sailed!
Apr 19, 2014 4:37 PM

Nov 2013
jewa_jewa_jin said:
WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOING!!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOING!!!! My reaction to him hugging her, seriously what a selfish bastard just because he's jealous. How immature.

Your picture fits perfectly with that comment :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMkfGbmfhI
This video teaches me the importance of hygiene and fetishes!!!
Apr 20, 2014 8:08 PM
Apr 2014
Yeees !!!! They hugged *^*
SHIZUME FTW
Dec 14, 2014 9:29 PM

Jan 2014
C'mon Sensei!! That's not the way it goes.smh
Nov 10, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2015
Its long but please read cause its the truth and the Truth hurts Sometimes!

Shishio. Do you know how hard it is to let go of something you Love in order to protect it?! *Uncle:If your relationship got exposured do you know how to protect her?* This manga is about Love not what you preferred from the start (I'm sorry). The BIG QUESTION HERE is how would you FEEL if you saw the person you in love with walk with someone else!? Of course you don't know because in REAL LIFE THAt PERSON YOU LIKE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK! BUT IN THIS MANGA The feeling was mutual until he decided to PROTECt her and Lie! I'm not forcing you but please OPEN YOUR EYES THERE is ONLY ONE TRUE SHIP HERE! AND IT WAS ORIGINALLY DESTROYED TO PROTECT HER! NOW THAT'S THE BEST SHIP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

Just accept it Love is Blind Messy and Spontaneous!!! THIS WAS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF IT! ^ I'm sorry for babbling Truth ^
Jul 27, 2016 4:45 AM

Apr 2016
Sensei is back in the game, yes! The hug was adorable!

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.