MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 43 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Naruto: Shippuuden »» Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 43 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 43 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

13 18.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 34.29%
3 out of 5: It was OK

25 35.71%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 7.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 4.29%
Voters: 70

01-17-08, 6:16 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now that was a drag.
What a filler! lol

01-17-08, 6:34 PM

Watched this episode before, havent a clue what they was saying tho cause I dont speak Japanese and theres no subs out yet! xD

01-17-08, 6:54 PM

What are you talking about? DB subbed this episode already.

01-17-08, 7:09 PM

ah so they have xD I check like an hour before postin ... must have missed it by minuites -.-

01-17-08, 7:43 PM

That wasn't a filler :p, almost all cannon minor the little flash backs.

01-17-08, 8:53 PM

For some reason this show just has felt worse lately, maybe it was the 3 weeks without episodes, maybe it is because this part of the story stinks(I recall liking it in the manga) who knows, but I feel like I could skip a few weeks and nothing would have happened.

Oh god it is DBZ again.
My anime list

01-18-08, 2:57 AM

Naruto as never felt the same after the horrid 80ish filler arc. They just don't know how to pace it, they should take notes from One piece.

01-18-08, 5:23 AM

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed with Naruto as well. Doesn't seem like the show I'd wait weeks for anymore. Instead it's a ton of flashbacks. They draw out a ton of the things that shouldn't be drawn out. It hurts that one of my all time favorite animes has turned into this. -_-;

01-18-08, 5:57 AM

after seeing this episode i decided to drop naruto for a while ... They focusing on to mutch things in every episode, Thats wy every episode is crap. They could better focusing on 1 thing in a episode, like bleach. Or make the episode longer.
Naruto is still a great serie but they must do things different.

01-18-08, 9:12 AM

is it me or is it that dattebayo's releases qauility really getting worse and worse?

01-18-08, 9:17 AM

Hawaiian420 said:
Naruto as never felt the same after the horrid 80ish filler arc. They just don't know how to pace it, they should take notes from One piece.

yeah i agree with you there. this show feels like really slow filler with story now. whenever i check the time to see if its almost halfway through, it's already done. one piece knows how to pace.

01-18-08, 11:56 AM

i dont think that this was a filler, it's still following the manga XD

anyway, i still think it was a good episode, even though it was dragged out abit, lol!
Modified by FiiFO, 01-18-08, 12:07 PM

01-18-08, 12:09 PM

What a huge letdown! After all this waiting for the Naruto and Orochimaru fight, this is what we get? The manga was so much better.

bshock said:

yeah i agree with you there. this show feels like really slow filler with story now. whenever i check the time to see if its almost halfway through, it's already done. one piece knows how to pace.

Agreed.

01-18-08, 12:11 PM

Yeah it was ok...but you know already that they're going to drag the healing and subjecting the kyuubi part until far in the next episode...-_-

01-18-08, 12:31 PM

*sigh.* They drag everything out way too much. It's ridiculous, and starting to get really boring, and disappointing.

01-18-08, 12:47 PM

LOL @ Orochimaru at the beginning, that would make a great gif. :) The battle was pretty lame, Oro shooting swords from his anus, like WTF kind of fighting tactic is that?

01-18-08, 1:28 PM

Yeah I was let down during this episode. I was waiting for something big to happen, but no. All I had to say at the end of this was WTF. But I do have to say i am going to keep watching it just to see what happen and everything but, man it better get better.

01-18-08, 2:11 PM

The pace is infuriating for the simple fact that the manga is so far ahead. Its like; what was the point of that long stretch of fillers if afterwards they're going to continue to act like they'll catch up to the manga at any moment?

Pure greed.

When they announced that filler hell, I thought Naruto would go the way of Kenshin, and although I wasnt proven right, I dont know if thats good or bad anymore.

This anime isnt so bad I'll drop it, but its the potential for greatness that isnt met time and time again that makes watching it hurt so much.

This episode was just passable, not much worth mentioning really. Seeing Yamato restrain Naruto, I thought he should be the Hokage really. I wonder if Kishimoto will bring that possibility up. (I know its not likely, because Yamato becoming Hokage isnt exactly exciting and dramatic, but it would free up Tsunade to beat down bad guys in the field again)
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

01-18-08, 2:27 PM

it was rather "meh"
...we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here...

01-18-08, 4:18 PM

Cihan said:
The pace is infuriating for the simple fact that the manga is so far ahead. Its like; what was the point of that long stretch of fillers if afterwards they're going to continue to act like they'll catch up to the manga at any moment?

Pure greed.

When they announced that filler hell, I thought Naruto would go the way of Kenshin, and although I wasnt proven right, I dont know if thats good or bad anymore.

This anime isnt so bad I'll drop it, but its the potential for greatness that isnt met time and time again that makes watching it hurt so much.

Agree completely. They still have enough manga material for another good 40ish episodes ...? (estimated guess since I don't read the manga). Thats about 10 months of airing still ... and yet they keep pacing it like this, even during such big fights.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices