Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 10, 2014 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/10/crunchyroll-adds-riddle-story-of-devil-anime
CR also got Akuma no Riddle.

Regions:
Riddle Story of Devil will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: Europe (excluding German speaking territories, UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia), the Arab League, and the Middle East.
Apr 10, 2014 10:59 AM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/10/crunchyroll-adds-riddle-story-of-devil-anime
CR also got Akuma no Riddle.

Regions:
Riddle Story of Devil will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: Europe (excluding German speaking territories, UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia), the Arab League, and the Middle East.

;_;. Looks like I still gotta watch a FUNi eye-cancer subs/quality video.
Apr 10, 2014 12:00 PM

Nov 2011
Mekaku City Actors coming to CR indeed:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/10/crunchyroll-to-stream-mekakucity-actors-anime

Regions:
MEKAKUCITY ACTORS will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: North and South America, South Africa, the Middle East, the Arab League, Europe except UK and Ireland, French-speaking Canada, French DOM/TOM., Arab League, and Europe (including French-speaking world, but excluding UK)
Apr 10, 2014 5:47 PM
Mar 2013
OP updated. ^^

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Territories: Worldwide (excluding Japan)
Streaming Dates: Thursdays at 8.30 PM starting April 10.

^
I only noticed that the schedule for the anime had been posted earlier today. I am very sorry if somebody ended up missing the first episode because of me. :(
DunoisApr 11, 2014 9:14 PM
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

Apr 10, 2014 6:41 PM

Sep 2012
Dunois said:
OP updated. ^^

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Territories: Worldwide (excluding Japan)
Streaming Dates: Thursdays at 8.30 PM starting April 10.

^
I only noticed that the schedule for had been posted earlier today. I am very sorry if somebody ended up missing the first episode because of me. :(
Not your fault, I think it only appeared on Crunchryoll's site by surprise today, there was no placeholder for it this morning.
Apr 11, 2014 9:14 PM
Mar 2013
Knights of Sidonia will be simulcast in some parts of Asia on Aniplus HD.

Read more here.

The OP has been updated with this info. ^^
(^∇^)

Apr 11, 2014 9:15 PM
Mar 2013
iSwitch said:
Which anime will air last this Sunday?

Quite a few anime, I think. ^^
(^∇^)

Apr 12, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2013
Still no news on Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi huh.. Synopsis actually seems interesting.
Apr 13, 2014 10:15 PM
Mar 2013
Mekakucity Actors is now streaming on Daisuki. Refer to OP for regions.

Mentioning this hear since the change in the OP would probably go unseen. ^^
(^∇^)

Apr 18, 2014 11:03 PM
Mar 2012
Daisuki is going to simulcast: M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane (M3 that dark metal)
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=291202854371818

Territories: Worldwide (except Japan and China Proper)
melina_putriApr 18, 2014 11:28 PM
Apr 18, 2014 11:07 PM

Nov 2011
Tomorrow's the panel for CR. Pray they will get it.
Apr 19, 2014 2:29 AM
Mar 2013
OP updated. ^^
(^∇^)

Apr 26, 2014 1:24 PM
May 2013
So I guess CR never got M3 huh? Maybe they spent too much money on Spring already?

By the way, there's an interesting bit on ANN about streaming if anyone is interested (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2014-04-25). It's question 4 of the article.

I didn't think production committees made very much money off of streaming sites, but perhaps that has changed. Maybe that's why CR didn't get M3...
Apr 26, 2014 6:07 PM

Sep 2012
Hahalollawl said:
So I guess CR never got M3 huh? Maybe they spent too much money on Spring already?

By the way, there's an interesting bit on ANN about streaming if anyone is interested (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2014-04-25). It's question 4 of the article.

I didn't think production committees made very much money off of streaming sites, but perhaps that has changed. Maybe that's why CR didn't get M3...
They've picked things up late before, even shared simulcasts so I would say it still isn't 100% certain they didn't or never will get M3 but at this point a late simulcast looks unlikely.

I don't work for them or have any inner knowledge of how they select things but I bet they put their hat in the ring. Either Daisuki wanted a simulcast and offered more or they do have a merchandising deal too or something like that... but for whatever reason Crunchyroll didn't offer enough or perhaps they really did run out of money on the season but I doubt that. It is possible certainly that M3 wanted too much money and Crunchyroll figured it wouldn't be worth it for the price.

But Daisuki is an odd one to lose to. Funimation I can understand as they'll do dubs and home video. Losing to Daisuki without a home video deal seems odd but I guess it is still possible for a home video partner to get that license though I can't think of another case like that in the short history of Daisuki.
Jun 4, 2014 11:03 PM

Dec 2011
New Spring simulcasts:

Animax UK has added:
- Selector Infected Wixoss
- Riddle Story of the Devil
- Dragonar Academy
- Damidaler
- Fairy Tail season 2

All videos of these series are currently available to subscribers only, but then they haven't started the actual simulcasting yet, so that may change when they do.

Could this finally be the end of the pointless Funimation 'we licensed the series in your region but can't be bothered letting you watch it' blockouts?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 18, 2014 10:37 AM

Dec 2011
more crazily late simulcasts... As in, less than 24 hours before the final episode airs in Japan

Animax UK has licensed Ping Pong, and uploaded the first seven episodes here: http://www.animaxtv.co.uk/programs/ping-pong-animation.

The only funimation title that we're still missing here is now puchimas. Though I really doubt we'll get that.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 18, 2014 5:44 PM
Jan 2013
Crunchyroll dominate almost all of it
Jun 26, 2014 4:04 PM
Mar 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
New Spring simulcasts:

Animax UK has added:
- Selector Infected Wixoss
- Riddle Story of the Devil
- Dragonar Academy
- Damidaler
- Fairy Tail season 2

All videos of these series are currently available to subscribers only, but then they haven't started the actual simulcasting yet, so that may change when they do.

Could this finally be the end of the pointless Funimation 'we licensed the series in your region but can't be bothered letting you watch it' blockouts?

I had completely forgotten to add these to the list.

Fixed.

I guess that wraps up this season.
(^∇^)

Jun 30, 2014 10:04 PM

Sep 2011
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 4 hours ago

7 by RobertBobert »»
35 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
3 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
3 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
6 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.