MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why do you like Shinobi Life?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shinobi Life ♥ Fan Club »» Why do you like Shinobi Life?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
09-06-09, 1:16 PM

I know this question is sort of cliche but it's always good to hear different opinions from people and their reasons for loving this amazing manga :D PS: Use spoiler button where required ^^

09-06-09, 1:18 PM

I really like the fact that Shinobi Life is a shoujo, but they have ninjas in them XD
That's probably the twist that made me happy, ahaha. And plus, who doesn't like Kagetora and his adorable ways XDDD

03-05-10, 12:09 PM

Sotoriel said:
I really like the fact that Shinobi Life is a shoujo, but they have ninjas in them XD
That's probably the twist that made me happy, ahaha. And plus, who doesn't like Kagetora and his adorable ways XDDD

the same :D
Kagetora is just so cute not knowing anything in the modern world. I dunno what I'll do if I went to the past ._. maybe become a ninja XD (I'm usually lazy, which is opposite of ninja >.>)

06-08-10, 12:14 PM

Well , first because the idea itself of this manga it's original and somehow fresh.
I also love how Konami Shouko makes the action interesting and alwais entertains the readers . xD

06-14-10, 3:05 PM

well i guess its because i love the drawing and ITS JUST SO GOSH DARN CUTE!!>_< i just love their sweet moments:'D

07-02-10, 4:17 AM

I like shoujo with good complicated plot, and when the line doesn't annoy me ;D
And just LOVE things about time traveling, and stories about brothers.

"Shinobi life" have that all inside... What more can I want??? xD

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices